Thread: Latasha N. Hutchins Allegedly Runs Into Cousin With Her Car

Town Without Pity Guest

Latasha N. Hutchins Allegedly Runs Into Cousin With Her Car

This hurting and killing people from Facebook is getting crazy...Come on now....and they were family.....I can admit I had might have thought of throwing a brick at one of my 7 sisters, but you know I just pick up the brick toss it about back and forth and then I'm over it....lol Deep Breathing helps also.

Latasha N. Hutchins Allegedly Runs Into Cousin With Her Car Over Facebook Post

Rivera Beach Police arrested Latasha N. Hutchins on Tuesday for hitting her cousin with her car in an argument over Facebook, reports the Palm Beach Post.
    According to the probable cause affidavit obtained by the Post, Hutchins told police her cousin got mad at her for things she posted about his mother on Facebook. She said her cousin threw a brick at her, but ultimately denied hitting him with her car.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...6pLid%3D136412

Yup theres some phycos on facebook not long ago an old school friend of my sisters was practically stalking one guy she barely knew on facebook after he unfriended her for getting a bit nutty with him over silly things poor guy dare not go out cause she's there all the time she's a wack job.