Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,900 of 3145

Thread: Whitney Houston

Tntina Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I'm not so sure the bathtub incident was intended as a suicide since there is a criminal investigation going on. Has anyone ever committed suicide by drowning them self in a bathtub? Wouldn't a person's survival instinct kick in before they could stay underwater long enough to drown? Drowning takes some time and wouldn't be a fast way to go unless the person was unconscious to begin with.

If she was drunk/high wouldn't she would just pass out/slip under water - like her mother did?

I think the drowning was a suicide attempt.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tntina View Post
    If she was drunk/high wouldn't she would just pass out/slip under water - like her mother did?

You never know I guess. It just seems odd to me that she was face down.

You never know I guess. It just seems odd to me that she was face down.
    Why did the dude who was with her "husband/brother" say that the "husband/brother" had been cleaning up blood? I'm thinking that the implication is that she was knocked out and placed there and then the water was added. I read that the friend has requested immunity if he tells what he knows, but I'm guessing the police is waiting to see how this plays out before that's granted. Or that could be false like so many things we've read.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Why did the dude who was with her "husband/brother" say that the "husband/brother" had been cleaning up blood? I'm thinking that the implication is that she was knocked out and placed there and then the water was added. I read that the friend has requested immunity if he tells what he knows, but I'm guessing the police is waiting to see how this plays out before that's granted. Or that could be false like so many things we've read.
    It sounds like you and I are on the same page. I think there are too much suspicious details to be a suicide attempt, but I could definitely be wrong.

Now they are saying she was in a bad car wreck 4 days before ...??

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...fore-drowning/
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

It sounds like you and I are on the same page. I think there are too much suspicious details to be a suicide attempt, but I could definitely be wrong.
    Me too Mammy!!
    Minerva

I'm not so sure the bathtub incident was intended as a suicide since there is a criminal investigation going on. Has anyone ever committed suicide by drowning them self in a bathtub? Wouldn't a person's survival instinct kick in before they could stay underwater long enough to drown? Drowning takes some time and wouldn't be a fast way to go unless the person was unconscious to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tntina View Post

That is what I was thinking. She was high on who knows what and just slipped under the water??? I don't know it's all speculation at this point.

And Mcafgr - a car wreck? Wow that throws a wrench in it.

Geez, those two were quite a pair, they were certainly hell on cars.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/pol...182947985.html

January 31, Police were called on a domestic violence altercation (no one there when they arrived)
    January 27, BK had a tire blow out on her Jeep Liberty and drove into oncoming traffic, hitting another car, extensive damage to both vehicles.
    December 2013 Nick Gordon was driving her Lexus (she was a passenger) and rear ended a car, he was taken into custody at that time on a unspecified warrant.
    August 2013, Police found Gordon with thick speech and droopy eyes at the scene of an overturned BMW, he got a DUI and driving with a suspended license.
    November 2012 BK ran her Camaro into a ditch, no injuries.
    April 2011 Gordon was arrested on a charge of pointing a pistol at another person during a fight. Brown was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol during that same incident.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

I'm going with that theory, she had been in an accident...possibly taking medications, painkillers, probably very depressed. Takes a bath and loses consciousness and goes under. Suicide attempt ? I'm beginning to think that.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I'm going with that theory, she had been in an accident...possibly taking medications, painkillers, probably very depressed. Takes a bath and loses consciousness and goes under. Suicide attempt ? I'm beginning to think that.
    But face down in the tub? That doesn't seem right. Even slumping over, the water would have to be pretty deep for her to drown because of the position of her body. I don't know. I have this image in my head of it and it just doesn't add up .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    But face down in the tub? That doesn't seem right. Even slumping over, the water would have to be pretty deep for her to drown because of the position of her body. I don't know. I have this image in my head of it and it just doesn't add up .
    That's what bothers me about it, too. Even if she was out of her mind on drugs and passed out while taking a bath, she wouldn't have fallen forward enough for her face to be underwater. She would have slid down on her back.

I guess it depends on the size of the tub, the width and depth. If it was custom made it might have been much larger, not unlike a hot tub. I don't know.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Let me throw some personal experience at ya'll

After taking my nightly Ambien, about 1/2 hour later, I decided to sit in the tub, light some candles, and read a book. I awoke to my wife screaming at me and shaking me. She was yelling I could have drowned, and honestly I don't remember falling asleep. I wont do that again.

So yeah, it could have happened to her, but most likely she had a concussion from the car accident, and fell asleep. If you ever had a concussion, even a slight one, all you want to do is sleep.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Wow, that's pretty scary.. Thank God for your wife !

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by glowegal View Post
    Poor girl is so young. I feel bad for her and her Dad.

Tntina Guest
    I'm guessing this wasn't your normal bathtub - isn't it in a $1M+ home? Pass out, slip down then over. That's how Whitney was found. Face down.

prettypixie1986 Guest
    Now that her organs are failing it won't be long. So sad.

And while she lays there slowly rotting away, the family is still hoping for that "miracle"...what a zombie resurrection?

Quote Originally Posted by glowegal View Post

I expected that would happen, but still sad to hear it :-/

AussieBec Guest
    Very sad

Poor girl.

If it's true there is no chance of her recovering then they should stop thinking of themselves and let the girl go.

I hope this doesn't go the way of Jahi McMath, all dragged out before her body ends it.

Thinking of Jahi, it looks like Momma Nails took down the GoFundMe account. Maybe the action in October with the Instagram pics of the MK shoes and purses along with the potential evidence of abuse maybe started questions of abuse and general living conditions. Maybe people started questioning the way the money the was being spent.

Especially the pic of Michael going out and consuming LARGE amounts of alcohol with Momma Nails. People probably had some questions after that.
    Last edited by Aviatrix; 02-15-2015 at 10:29 PM.

Time to shut the machines down and let her soul free. We are one with our physical bodies, no matter what the brain machine says, and can not truly be free until the body releases the spirit.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

This might be more hype, but this link said that Bobby Brown talked to Whitney's family and they agree to shut off the life support on Friday - unless there is a miracle:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...-life-support/
    Minerva

prettypixie1986 Guest
    This might be more hype, but this link said that Bobby Brown talked to Whitney's family and they agree to shut off the life support on Friday - unless there is a miracle:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...-life-support/
    I read a statement from BBs lawyer saying they weren't pulling the plug this week. Why are they prolonging this?

Because.. Jesus.

Seriously, I couldn't imagine being in Bobby's place right now. I don't have a child, but the thought of having to do something like that is just unimaginable.

prettypixie1986 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    Because.. Jesus.

Seriously, I couldn't imagine being in Bobby's place right now. I don't have a child, but the thought of having to do something like that is just unimaginable.
    Don't get me wrong. I couldnt imagine having this happen to my daughter but if I was told there wasn't much they could do and no improvement I wouldnt want my daughter to suffer anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    Because.. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by prettypixie1986 View Post
    Don't get me wrong. I couldnt imagine having this happen to my daughter but if I was told there wasn't much they could do and no improvement I wouldnt want my daughter to suffer anymore.
    I understand how you both feel. I've got three kids and dealing with something like this would be the end of me. However, I believe that the body is only a shell and right now Bobbi's spirit needs to be set free. Parents are supposed to be unselfish but Bobby Brown's actions seem to be nothing but self serving, IMO.
    Minerva

prettypixie1986 Guest
    I understand how you both feel. I've got three kids and dealing with something like this would be the end of me. However, I believe that the body is only a shell and right now Bobbi's spirit needs to be set free. Parents are supposed to be unselfish but Bobby Brown's actions seem to be nothing but self serving, IMO.
    Well said. :-) I agree

Yes, absolutely. I do agree, it's just unbearable to think about. Surprised Whitney hasn't just snatched her out yet. Bobby will be close behind now I feel.

aLiLdirt Guest
    I felt the need to de-lurk and weigh in on this for a bit. {Brushes away cobwebs.}

I would simply like to know what happened. No spin and no bull. But let's face it, most everything entertainment related is spun, in one way or another.
    Sadly, I believe we very well may hear only what we've been fed. Unless, of course a criminal element comes into play in regard to why Bobbi Kristina was found in that tub.
    Even then, we may never know exactly what went down...

Wishing peace and good judgement to all who are connected to this tragic situation.

34. 02-17-2015, 10:54 AM
    Reason
    Post made to test whether his/her posts show up.

35. 02-17-2015, 10:58 AM
    Reason
    Post made to test whether his/her posts show up.

BK`s x has been interviewed. Clearly she has followed her mother's footsteps for several years already

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...te-claims.html

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by aLiLdirt View Post
    I felt the need to de-lurk and weigh in on this for a bit. {Brushes away cobwebs.}

I would simply like to know what happened. No spin and no bull. But let's face it, most everything entertainment related is spun, in one way or another.
    Sadly, I believe we very well may hear only what we've been fed. Unless, of course a criminal element comes into play in regard to why Bobbi Kristina was found in that tub.
    Even then, we may never know exactly what went down...

Wishing peace and good judgement to all who are connected to this tragic situation.
    I'm glad you decided to de-lurk. I agree with you that the whole truth of what went on will never be known.

I think Bobby needs to accept the fact that she will never get any better and let her go. That being said, I really can't imagine how it would feel to be in his shoes right now. If he is getting conflicting information about her condition, maybe he still has a tiny flicker of hope that she will eventually recover. I think he will do the right thing for her, he's just having a hard time accepting the fact that she won't get any better. He also likely has family around him with differing opinions that may be influencing his decisions. He's in a position that nobody ever imagines themselves in.

It's a terrible situation to be in, and I can understand it to some degree. He's hoping that maybe she will come out of it, but sadly I think that time has passed.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    It's a terrible situation to be in, and I can understand it to some degree. He's hoping that maybe she will come out of it, but sadly I think that time has passed.
    Yes, I agree that the time has passed. It would be hard to make that decision for an elderly family member, but it would have to be unbearable to make the decision about a young woman who should have her whole life ahead of her.

I'm giving Bobby Brown a free pass on this one--without judgment. His brain knows what's what. His heart still hopes for a miracle. As a parent, I understand the hope--however unrealistic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by maryd View Post
    I'm giving Bobby Brown a free pass on this one--without judgment. His brain knows what's what. His heart still hopes for a miracle. As a parent, I understand the hope--however unrealistic.
    Me, too, Mary. That's his baby girl no matter how old she is. Between medical staff, friends, and family members, he's probably being bombarded on all sides with what people think he should do. I know a lot of people don't care for Bobby, but I feel really bad for him. He has no good choices no matter what he decides.

However, the media hasn't talked this much about Bobby Brown for a long time. Maybe there really is no such thing as bad press to a celebrity. I think maybe once you're turned into a celebrity, its really difficult to decompress and think like a civilian. . .
    Minerva

I agree. As long as they are in the news, it no longer matters if it's good or bad press.

44. 02-17-2015, 05:30 PM

45. 02-18-2015, 09:21 AM

This article says Bobby doesn't want to remove her from life support until the finances are squared away. Don't know if its true:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...na-passes.html
    Minerva

It probably is to some extent, it always comes down to money when there's a lot of it. Look at Sunny Von Bulow, she was on life support for 28 years ! I hope that doesn't happen. This article says family members want money, perks etc.... I wouldn't be surprised. http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...-media-2015182

Mansfield, with BK's organs shutting down, I think its only a matter of time. I think that BB and/or family members are selling articles to the tabloids so they need to keep her going (if money is a factor).
    Minerva

You know they are trying to cash in as much as they can since they are the ones worried that Cissy and Bobby ain't gonna share the 20 million inheritance with them once she's gone. Cha-ching! While they can...

It's sad any way you look at it. I'm afraid things are really going to get out of hand when this poor girl passes away.

Bobbi Kristina given tracheotomy to breathe as her condition remains unchanged after three weeks on life support

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3SDp9MhSp
    Minerva

Oh no, that poor girl. They need to let her go.

Bobbi Kristina given tracheotomy to breathe as her condition remains unchanged after three weeks on life support

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3SDp9MhSp

That just sucks.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.