Thread: HIV-positive man who intentionally infected â??thousandsâ??

TheMysterian Guest

HIV-positive man who intentionally infected â??thousandsâ??

HIV-positive man who intentionally infected â??thousandsâ?? of partners turns himself in

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...ticle-1.999178

How do you find thousands of people willing to screw you? I know I couldn't. What a douche scumbag. I hope he is just bragging.

and why didnt these thousands of women insist on protection?

Quote Originally Posted by lulubaines View Post
    How do you find thousands of people willing to screw you? I know I couldn't. What a douche scumbag. I hope he is just bragging.
    I think they are referring to the multiplier effect here.

He looks ropey, I guess he had the 'gift of the gab' to get them into the sack.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by suzycreamcheese View Post
    and why didnt these thousands of women insist on protection?
    I was thinking the same thing.

A friend of a friend of mine recently contracted the disease, and he believed it was from a person with a similar agenda -- in that case, to infect as many marines as possible. No idea how accurate it is or how that would hold up in court without a confession from the perp. But clearly, it happens. At least this guy here turned himself in before he did more harm.

stacebabe Guest
    I'm sorry, it's not 1981 anymore. This is 2011. We're all well aware of how to keep AIDS at bay. If you're out having casual sex and you don't insist on protection, it's your own damned fault.

Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    I'm sorry, it's not 1981 anymore. This is 2011. We're all well aware of how to keep AIDS at bay. If you're out having casual sex and you don't insist on protection, it's your own damned fault.
    Exactly. If you have unprotected sex with anyone and you catch a disease then its your own fucking fault. Dont want AIDS? Dont fuck someone you dont know without protection. Its really that simple. If you are too dumb to understand that you are probably better off dead and lucky to have reached the age of consent. You willingly took a wad of cum you didnt get shot with a bullet. Fuck off.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

ceege Guest
    Unprotected sex with anyone is just foolish. Even if you think you know someone, you may not know everything they are up to.

RogerV Guest
    I know about five people who are either dead or contracted HIV "from someone they TRUSTED."

Amen to that.

I still feel for the people that he infected. Yes, they should have used protection, but they shouldn't have to pay for a mistake with their lives. Maybe he told them he was tested, maybe he got them drunk, drugged, etc.

if he got them drunk or drugged them, it was rape amd not their fault...if not, then it was at least partially their fault for not demanding protection.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Djen Guest
    Yikes! One more thing to warn teenagers about. In my day, AIDS was around but it wasn't really running in my circle. I was way more worried about getting pregnant. Or that "Prince Charming" wouldn't call me back after. Anymore, it's all over the place, and there are a few yayhoos like this guy out there spreading it on purpose.

What is wrong with people? (I should just make that my signature, I think it nearly every time I read a thread over here!)