Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kyron Horman

Quote Originally Posted by Justme67 View Post
    Small world. The Medley from the JQ board also claims to be a local from Portland and (in real life) works right across the street from the Intel campus where you say your fiance works. Also claimed inside information about Terri Horman's timeline as you insinuated yesterday. I choose not to believe that you are not the same person, Joe. And everyone here has the same choice. At least they can consider themselves fully informed.

Nothing wrong with innocent until proven guilty. But when your goal is to distract from the truth, throw reason aside and insert false information about the case things become more problematic.
    Are you from the DA's office that's involved in this case?

Mammy Guest
    I think a civil suit is absolutely the way to proceed. It doesn't look like the criminal investigation is going anywhere and the civil suit lets her know she isn't off of the hook and Kyron hasn't been forgotten. If she testifies and commits perjury, she can be prosecuted for that. If she doesn't respond to the suit for fear of incriminating herself, the judgement will be against her by default. She's screwed pretty much either way she goes and she deserves it. I haven't closely followed this case and know only the basic details and the names of the people involved. Does anyone know why Kyron lived with his Dad instead of his Mom? Does Terry get to visit the little girl she has with Kyron's Dad?

Town Without Pity Guest
    Saw this on our news last night...thought I'd update, I know we'd all love to see an end to this case....so this link is to our local Portland News....video.

http://www.kptv.com/video?clipId=8007011&autostart=true

Thank you Town. I was just saying yesterday I was hoping something would show in this case. Im hoping they have enough for an arrest on who ever took that boy, and to find out where he is.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...to_drop_c.html

Kyron's mother dropped the civil suit against the step mother but it doesnt sound like she wanted to it sounds like she needed to because it was going to impede the investigation by the police. I guess they want enough evidence to get a first crack at her before she sues her. I'm heartbroken for the mom she sounds steely in her resolve to get some answers and find her son and I hope she does.

I honestly can't believe she hasn't capped the bitch yet. I know it would take away any hope of finding him alive, however slim.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    I honestly can't believe she hasn't capped the bitch yet. I know it would take away any hope of finding him alive, however slim.
    I think the right techniques could persuade some answers out of her. It may not be nice or legal, but neither is what that bitch did to that little boy.

I live in oregon and we all believe the stepmom and her little buddy had something to do with him disappearing. What's messed up is that they can not ask Terry or her little friend questions about kyron's disappearance. That just shows right there that they are guilty.

stay_zee Guest
    I saw both parents on Dr. Phil today. They haven't spoken in 3 years? She was still busy throwing daggers at him and He was busy dodging what she was saying. Dr Phil made it clear neither parent is a suspect and they need to start communicating in order to find their son. Both parents believe Terri is directly involved with the disappearance, but there is no evidence. This is such a sad story. I feel so bad for the little boy. His mom said he could only see about 3 feet away even with his glasses. This made him so fearful to leave his moms side that when she would step out of his field of vision he would start to panic. Authorities have questioned Terri's bff and she pled the 5th on 147 questions about Terri. The 5th should not apply because you can't protect what you know about someone else, it only prevents incriminating yourself

Thank you for the update, Kyron's is a case I have always wished would be solved. I always had a feeling the step mom was involved, but I'm not sure why...

Because she could not have acted more guilty if she tried.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    Because she could not have acted more guilty if she tried.
    That's the damn truth! She might as well have been wearing a t-shirt with "MURDERER" printed on it in huge red letters when he disappeared. She is also the last person he was known to be with alive.

I can't even remember how she acted, I just remembered there was something off about her. Kyron reminds me of a little boy at my sons school, so I have always thought about him and hoped they could at least find his body.

Mammy Guest
    Whoever killed him had a really dandy hiding spot for his body. It's heartless to let his family suffer with not knowing where he is and not being able to lay him to rest like he deserves.

ozzysmom Guest
    I hope to God they at least find his little body. I can't even imagine the horror of not know where your child is

She tried to change her name legally. Judge denied the request until the case is resolved: "As long as this matter remains unsolved, unresolved and until more information is given by you about that, it doesn't seem to be in the public's interest to change your name.''

Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    I hope to God they at least find his little body. I can't even imagine the horror of not know where your child is
    I know what you mean. "Losing" a kid is not like your lost your keys or lost your pair of jeans. This is a heartbreaking case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'd get it out of that "dude" skin by piece of skin.

I was just thinking about poor little Kyron the other day. Wish this would be resolved.

Did anyone catch the Terry Horman interview on Dr. Phil? I am convinced more than ever that she's responsible for his disappearance.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

I wished I had seen it, I can't believe this hasn't been resolved already.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!