Thread: NJ Woman Charged in Penis Silicone Injection Death

aedgar5000 Guest

NJ Woman Charged in Penis Silicone Injection Death

Again with the injections.....

A fake doctor injected a man's penis with silicone, killing him, police said Friday.

Justin Street visited Kasia Rivera, 34, at her home in New Jersey for the penis enhancement proceedure on May 5, prosecutors say.
    But just a day after attending the so-called 'pumping-party' the 22-year-old was dead.

Street suffered a clot to the lungs and died. A medical examiner determined he died of a silicone embolism.

His death was ruled a homicide following an investigation and Rivera has now been charged with manslaughter.
    She also faces charges involving the unauthorised practice of medicine. She was arrested Friday and is being held on $75,000 bail.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2072548/Kasia-Rivera-Fake-doctor-gave-fatal-penis-enhancement-silicon-injection.html#ixzz1gLaMr84Z

Name:  article-2072548-0F21625600000578-945_233x291.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  11.6 KB

1karenhb Guest
    Jesus H Christ, what the hell is wrong with people that they let a non-doctor inject substances into their body. This idiot paid with his life because he wanted a bigger penis. Dumb shit!

Jacksmum Guest
    Yep, she's someone I'd definately trust doing anything to me!!!!!

harlequin_clown Guest
    ACK! That picture needs a warning! EEEK!!

1karenhb Guest
    I wasn't going to say anything but since others have, I wouldn't let anyone that looked like that anywhere near me with anything injectable.

harlequin_clown Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 1karenhb View Post
    I wasn't going to say anything but since others have, I wouldn't let anyone that looked like that anywhere near me with anything injectable.
    ESPECIALLY my hoo-hoo zones!

rucyco2 Guest
    Just goes to show that sometimes you just need to thin the herd a little.

He must've had a tiny dick.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

aedgar5000 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    He must've had a tiny dick.
    Yah, I was thinking the guy wouldn't take that type of risk unless he was very poorly endowed.
    Last edited by aedgar5000; 12-12-2011 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Why not?

1karenhb Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rucyco2 View Post
    Just goes to show that sometimes you just need to thin the herd a little.

So true.

Quote Originally Posted by 1karenhb View Post
    Jesus H Christ, what the hell is wrong with people that they let a non-doctor inject substances into their body. This idiot paid with his life because he wanted a bigger penis. Dumb shit!
    Look at the face on her. Ofcourse she is the person to go to for all of your silicon injection needs!

WTF is that thing? ((((Shudders))))

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	santass.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	40581
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

aedgar5000 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    wtf is that thing? ((((shudders))))
    To think that she was one of the last things he ever saw.

rjbrasher Guest
    all the man had to do is find smaller pooty and his problem would of been solved.

MorbidChrissy Guest
    Eww she looks like a zombie! Scary!

Why does her attractiveness, or unattractiveness, have anything to do with whether or not someone should have relied on her services? How about the fact that she wasn't licensed to perform the procedure. That's all I'd need to know. Hell, she could have been Halle Berry, but unless she was a licensed professional, she wouldn't be getting anywhere near my nether regions.

jaylene Guest
    What a dumb ass. I don't know what part of any of this screamed "good idea."

Quote Originally Posted by KCBee View Post
    Why does her attractiveness, or unattractiveness, have anything to do with whether or not someone should have relied on her services? How about the fact that she wasn't licensed to perform the procedure. That's all I'd need to know. Hell, she could have been Halle Berry, but unless she was a licensed professional, she wouldn't be getting anywhere near my nether regions.
    If she didn't spend lots of time practicing silicon injections on her own face before deeming herself qualified to do the same on others, I'll be a monkey's auntie.

I suspect you could quite possibly be the only person on the planet who does not make judgments on appearance. I commend you.

However, I am shallow.

There is no way known a doctor with a face like a busted asshole is going to be juggling my todge, let alone shoot silicone into it.

I have a rule about my pecker.... the gooey stuff comes out of it, it don't go into it.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Djen Guest
    Are silicone injections a normal procedure for penises? Or was she making it up as she went?

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    I suspect you could quite possibly be the only person on the planet who does not make judgments on appearance. I commend you.

However, I am shallow.

There is no way known a doctor with a face like a busted asshole is going to be juggling my todge, let alone shoot silicone into it.

I have a rule about my pecker.... the gooey stuff comes out of it, it don't go into it.

*LMAO*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Nelliebean Guest
    Todge juggling....... Todge juggling..........it's stuck in my head!!!!!!!

The point of her looks is that she looks dirty and diseased and I wouldn't let someone that looks like that treat me. Period. Would you?

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    If she didn't spend lots of time practicing silicon injections on her own face before deeming herself qualified to do the same on others, I'll be a monkey's auntie.
    She looks like a meth hag to me.

Name:	present99.gif 
Views:	8 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	40602
    Last edited by cindyt; 12-13-2011 at 12:32 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

1karenhb Guest

However, I am shallow.

Thanks neilmpenny, I needed a good laugh tonight!

rjbrasher Guest
    neil you rock, i had a horrible night and that comment made me laugh thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    Todge juggling....... Todge juggling..........it's stuck in my head!!!!!!!
    Somewhere in rural England, this could quite possibly be a sport. Somewhere up near where there are Morris dancers and bog snorkelers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Was it Danny Bonaduce?
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    Was it Danny Bonaduce?
    Ahahahaaaa! I forgot all about that one!

There is no way known a doctor with a face like a busted asshole
    Looks like a busted asshole... Thats perfect.

However, I am shallow.

I'm human and I judge on appearance like everyone else. Level of attractiveness notwithstanding, the fact that she does have ample silicone injected into her face (and she is still alive and/or healthy) would support the fact that she sucessfully performed the procedure on others. Or, it may indicate that she doesn't do her own work. At any rate, I would rely on the fact that she wasn't licensed to disqualify her, not that she's ugly. Her face just goes to show she is experienced -- IMO.

I'm human and I judge on appearance like everyone else. Level of attractiveness notwithstanding, the fact that she does have ample silicone injected into her face (and she is still alive and/or healthy) would support the fact that she sucessfully performed the procedure on others. Or, it may indicate that she doesn't do her own work. At any rate, I would rely on the fact that she wasn't licensed to disqualify her, not that she's ugly. Her face just goes to show she is experienced -- IMO.
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 12-16-2011 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Rudeness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nelliebean Guest
    It's a texture thing.

Who wants a crunchy pecker? Hey! Built in ribbing! Let me rethink this thing........

aedgar5000 Guest
    It's a texture thing.

Who wants a crunchy pecker? Hey! Built in ribbing! Let me rethink this thing........
    Lol! Perhaps you're onto something, Nelliebean.

It's a texture thing.

I seem to recall reading about the Yakuza practicing subdercutaneous introductions of pebbles along the shaft of the penis.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    I seem to recall reading about the Yakuza practicing subdercutaneous introductions of pebbles along the shaft of the penis.
    Joy braille.....needs no translation.

Tiger Guest
    I would have a hard time getting an erection or anything with that reject from Land of the Lost LOL..And no, i would never inject anything in my Penis OMGLord

Name:	121011penis.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	40754
    She looks like Lil Kim - if you were looking at her from underneath a dirty scratched glass table she passed out face down on.
    Last edited by ichabodius; 12-18-2011 at 06:07 PM.