GOD IS NOT DEAD

GOD IS NOT DEAD

GOD IS NOT DEAD

GOD IS NOT DEAD

GOD IS NOT DEAD

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Here's a film clip of Brandon's and Bruce's grave. http://www.starthrillerbrandonlee.com/graves.html

I can just imagine what it would be like to stand in front of those graves. It's an intense feeling just watching them on film. I wonder if Linda will someday be laid to rest there. Then again she is married to someone else so who really knows what may happen...

Edited to add, I wonder what happened to Brandon's fiance? It's so sad looking at those pictures of them together, they seemed like a couple so deeply in love. Brandon was such a gorgeous man......
    Last edited by Rudy's Girl; 11-20-2009 at 09:44 PM.

This picture is lovely. Absolutely priceless. Such losses to this world.

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustme View Post
    This picture is lovely. Absolutely priceless. Such losses to this world.
    Here are two more that priceless:

GOD IS NOT DEAD

bat115 Guest
    Here are two more that priceless:

This is now my favorite Pic of Brandon!

bat115 Guest
    Cindy, do you happen to know whatever happened to his '59 Cadillac Hearse?

Cindy- you really made my day putting those pics of him and Bruce up. He was such a beautiful man. I still have his pic sitting on my nightstand, gorgeous 8X10 B&W photo of him on a telephone pole. He sits there along with hubby's pic, and of course Rudolph Valentino. 3 men I really admire!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When life hands you tequila, make a margarita.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentino009 View Post
    Cindy- you really made my day putting those pics of him and Bruce up. He was such a beautiful man. I still have his pic sitting on my nightstand, gorgeous 8X10 B&W photo of him on a telephone pole. He sits there along with hubby's pic, and of course Rudolph Valentino. 3 men I really admire!
    I especially love this one. It was taken the same time as the telephone pole pic.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Pamebabby Guest
    Thanks Cin! Such good looking guys.

they were beautiful outside and inside, with flaws, of course, but we all have them. They were the real deal, so far as I have ever found in 16+ years I've been researching their lives. Bruce fought and won a martial arts duel to continue teaching non asia--or white devils. And Brandon beat the shit out of a burgler who invaded his home. Said burgler was armed with a butcher knife. Said knife went bye bye and burgler went to the hospital. When said burgler found out Brandon was Bruce Lee's son he was scared shitless all over again. Ahahaha. Mama and sister aren't wimps, either, baby. Mess with the Lees and the Lees will mess you up. Too bad Brandon and Bruce are no longer here.
    Last edited by cindyt; 11-29-2009 at 12:20 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Pamebabby Guest
    Agreed, Cin. I didn't know that about Brandon. LOL. I watched Enter the Dragon last week, and remembered how much I missed them both. The Crow is up there with my favorite movies too.

Modesty wasn't exactly Brandon's forte. Lol. He loved to tell that burgler story and even went on Jay Leno and told it. Hell, I would have to. He said what struck him about it was that he had all that MA training but had never been real-life tested and when it came down to the wire his training kicked in. He also said he could have killed that guy in a snap, but didn't.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

bat115 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bat115 View Post
    Cindy, do you happen to know whatever happened to his '59 Cadillac Hearse?
    anyone else here know the whereabouts of the hearse?

anyone else here know the whereabouts of the hearse?
    I'll try to find out.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Pamebabby Guest
    Oh, that would be so cool to have. I LOVE old cars, newer ones have nothing on them. If you find the whereabouts of the hearse, let us know, Cin.

If I recall, he sold it, but I'm not sure, so I asked my friend Sam at the Brandon Lee Movement, and am waiting for her reply.

BTW, this was not the hearse used in the film Harold and Maude, as some think. But that was Brandon's favorite movie and I guess he had to have one.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

GOD IS NOT DEAD

GOD IS NOT DEAD

From Sam

Brandon sold his Hearse in early 1991, I assume to a private owner. He then purchased a brand new Acura NSX in the Spring of 1991.

Sam
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Happy Birthday, Brandon! Had he lived, he would have been 45.

RIP, sweet prince of fun.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Gorey Guest
    Happy Birthday, Brandon. It's hard to think that he would've been the same age as I am. Tragedy.....

bat115 Guest
    Brandon sold his Hearse in early 1991, I assume to a private owner. He then purchased a brand new Acura NSX in the Spring of 1991.

Sam

Happy Birthday, Brandon!

Thanks for the info. It's been bothering me for years trying to figure out what became of it, lol.

A marathon of his movies are in order.

Happy Belated Birthday Brandon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When life hands you tequila, make a margarita.

bat115 Guest
    Cindy, I know it says on your site that the pics of Brandon are free for the taking but, I wanted to still ask your permission to use them on a few reviews of Brandons movies I'm doing... on another site. Feel free to PM me as it is off topic to this forum.

I was doing some research on Brandon's untimely demise, and I came across this page, where writer Gus Payne suggests that there may be a cover-up involved. I don't know if I'm willing to shell out the extra cash for the CD personally, but the excerpt I was able to read on the site was kind of interesting. Check it out here: http://www.wizardofwindows.com/repayne/brandonlee.html

Which leads to an intriguing question: does anyone think the footage of Brandon's death *might* still exist? The common belief is the footage was destroyed, but one has to wonder...

bat115 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by racingfan View Post
    I was doing some research on Brandon's untimely demise, and I came across this page, where writer Gus Payne suggests that there may be a cover-up involved. I don't know if I'm willing to shell out the extra cash for the CD personally, but the excerpt I was able to read on the site was kind of interesting. Check it out here: http://www.wizardofwindows.com/repayne/brandonlee.html

Which leads to an intriguing question: does anyone think the footage of Brandon's death *might* still exist? The common belief is the footage was destroyed, but one has to wonder...

Thanks for sharing that, racingfan, hopefully someone who has bought this is a member of the forum and could shed a light on it... well, I guess if this was the case, it would have already been mentioned!

I wouldn't be suprised if someone out there still has the footage.

I wouldn't be suprised if someone out there still has the footage.
    Honestly, though, I think we have a better shot at seeing Christine Chubbuck's suicide or hearing Tim Treadwell's audio tape than seeing Brandon's real life death scene. And I'm not entirely sure I'd want to. OK, I would probably watch it if it was right in front of me, but I don't think I'd go digging for it too much. It would just be too sad.

Get This

I got a guestbook alert a few minutes ago saying I had a comment waiting for approval, right. The poster claimed to be none other than Eliza Hutton. It was not her, of course. She is a very private person and refuses to even give an interview about her life with and the death of Brandon. She is not going to post a comment on a guestbook, trust me.

Here it is.

Email: hitop@madisoncounty.net (Private)
    Location california
    Url google.com
    Private entry: No
    Comments:
    I just wish Brandon would hold me in his arms again your true love Eliza

I'm not going to approve it, and haven't decided whether to ignore her or what.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

dcg76 Guest
    I got a guestbook alert a few minutes ago saying I had a comment waiting for approval, right. The poster claimed to be none other than Eliza Hutton. It was not her, of course. She is a very private person and refuses to even give an interview about her life with and the death of Brandon. She is not going to post a comment on a guestbook, trust me.

Here it is.

Email: hitop@madisoncounty.net (Private)
    Location california
    Url google.com
    Private entry: No
    Comments:
    I just wish Brandon would hold me in his arms again your true love Eliza

I'm not going to approve it, and haven't decided whether to ignore her or what.
    Ignore. Sounds like some twit just looking for attention.

Well, I already sent her an email telling her she was full of shit.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

dcg76 Guest
    Oh, me likey. (And me should pay attention to dates of post more. )

CORONERGAL Guest
    Whoo! You go, girl! You are the keeper of Brandon's name here so we applaud you for sticking to your guns. I don't think it's her, either, for what it's worth.

Nvr_Sk_to_Tll Guest
    Seems like the-channel-formerly-known-as-Sci-Fi has been running The Crow every other weekend lately. It makes me happy when I see that they're running it again because, even though Brandon's gone, at least a new generation has a chance to see him. (Same goes for every time I see a Bruce Lee flick on the tube)

RIP, Brandon.

Town Without Pity Guest
    Such a great post to a wonderful Actor. I've read through this posts several times never responding as I just have to think that,that was so wrong. I was shocked when this happened. I had followed his acting as I had loved is Dad Bruce. Such a sad story, and I loved The Crow. I've seen it many times and he just amazes me more each time I see it. It's shame losing someone that had so much to give. I hope you rest in peace Brandon.

melody Guest
    I feel like driving down to Wilmington today and then past Onslow Memorial Hospital...and then visiting my sis

It's been 17 years...Time does fly...

One of my best dreams ever was that Brandon Lee was in my neighborhood and I was in my tweens playing with a bunch of kids and he was there with us. Just before I woke up I was asking him how come he was there since I knew he had died some years before. Then the alarm clock went off... But when I woke up it was one of those dreams that felt so real! Like if I had actually met him before...sigh...kinda makes me sad now.

Shoulda brought The Crow to watch at work. I still can't explain though why The Crow is my favorite movie...

Wow he died a little over an hour ago 17 years ago......... :-(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

LemonPopsicle Guest
    I still can't believe he's gone.
    Cindy, sorry about the nutbags you have to deal with. I guess it's the price you have to pay to keep the flame going.
    I'm in the middle of a move and last week I found all the Crow posters I bought from Suncoast back in the day. I need to hang them back up again (They're still in the plastic and attached to the cardboard)

Quote Originally Posted by CORONERGAL View Post
    Whoo! You go, girl! You are the keeper of Brandon's name here so we applaud you for sticking to your guns. I don't think it's her, either, for what it's worth.
    I knew it wasn't and can prove it now. I hunting my trash folder for something and ran across two or three other guestbook comment alerts. (I must have deleted them with sleeping). Anyway, all of them were from different aliases but with the same email. Each one was saying how hot Brandon was and how she was born in 1997 and yadda yadda yadda. 1997! I think it is someone who knows me and was trying to yank my chain. Dumb fuck.

RIP Brandon
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Cindy, I have a question. What was Brandon's relationship like with Bruce's family after Bruce died? Was he close to any of them?

I wonder if Bruce's mother and his siblings wanted to keep connected to Brandon and Shannon? Also, I know there was friction, but what was Linda's relationship like with Bruce's family? Thanks Cindy.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelMertz View Post
    Cindy, I have a question. What was Brandon's relationship like with Bruce's family after Bruce died? Was he close to any of them?

I wonder if Bruce's mother and his siblings wanted to keep connected to Brandon and Shannon? Also, I know there was friction, but what was Linda's relationship like with Bruce's family? Thanks Cindy.
    1. After Bruce died, his brother Robert (IIRC) got on international TV and said he was going to hunt down the person who murdered Bruce. Ooops! Thereafter Brandon, Linda, and Shannon wrote him off. Then there was the JKD political buggaloo about how Bruce's methods would be handled or some nonsense like that; I can't remember all the details--I'd ask my friend Sam but we are no longer friends--so the two Lee families would have nothing to do with each other. Also, some years ago Linda auctioned off some, if not all, of Bruce's and Brandon's belonging and Bruce's family were shit off, let me tell ya, because she didn't give them a share of the profits. I have no idea what she did with the money. Some say she donated it to charity, some say she is a money mad woman. Who knows.

Another shocker: Linda and Brandon's relationship was distant in the years before he died. No one knows why, or they aren't saying.

2. Apparently there were no hard feelings between Linda and kids and Bruce's mother, Grace. I have a pic on my site of a teenaged Brandon and her. Let me go fetch it. BRB.

Last edited by cindyt; 04-01-2010 at 05:45 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Okay. I found what the JKD smash up was about on wiki (I know, but this is for real.)

Although Bruce Lee officially closed his martial arts schools two years before his death, he allowed his curriculum to be taught privately. Since his death, Jeet Kune Do is argued to have split into different groups. Allegedly they are:

Linda and Shannon support the following branch of JKD

The Original (or Jun Fan) JKD branch, whose proponents include Taky Kimura, James Lee, Jerry Poteet, and Ted Wong; these groups claim to teach what was believed to be only what was taught by Bruce Lee, and encourage the student to further develop his or her abilities through those teachings. The inherent training principles of this branch are shaped by the static concept of what was "originally taught", just as the training systems of "traditional" martial arts have been taught for centuries and become recognizable as "styles", except it is referred to as a philosophy of "style without style". But most masters believe that Bruce Lee never truly taught anyone the art of Jeet Kune Do

Brandon supported this branch, in so much that Dan Inosanto was grooming him to take over the Inosanto Academy. These two branches have been in a feud from the get go. And herein may lie the reason Brandon and Linda drew apart.

The JKD Concepts branch, whose proponents include Dan Inosanto, Richard Bustillo, Larry Hartsell; these groups strive to continue the philosophy of individual self-expression through re-interpretation of combat systems through the lens of Jeet Kune Do, under the concept that it was never meant to be a static art but rather an ongoing evolution, and have incorporated elements from many other martial arts into the main fold of its teachings (most notably, grappling and Kali / Escrima material) based on the individual's personal preferences and physical attributes. The entire JKD "system" can be described through a simple diagram, and the concepts can then be applied to a variety of contexts in a "universal" way. To understand the branches of JKD.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

51. 04-01-2010, 06:43 PM
    Reason
    Dupe