Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Brandon Lee

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    I've noticed the issues with CDaN too, there has been talk that there are multiple writers now, and they are horrible with the facts.

I used to love their Old Hollywood blinds, but now we have morons posting "RIP Rebel without a Cause" comments on the obituary of a Canadian man because they decided due to a CDaN post that he was really James Dean who faked his death in 1955. Nevermind that the age information listed in the blind didn't match James and the deceased looked less like him than any human being in history.
    Yeah, I saw that one. It was obvious it was made up but it was funny to read the replies from those who believed it and tried to work out where he had been all this time without anyone finding him. I read it more for the replies now than the actual blinds. AGN is an alright site but they take from everyone including Crazy Days. The only one who seems to be right and backs it up with proof is Blind Gossip.

There have been a lot of stories over the years about Brandon including a lot adamant he died because of the curse on Bruce but I do think it was just a tragic accident. It's such a shame because if it hadn't happened, I think he would finally have been able to move out of Bruce's shadow and become a true star in his own right as his performance was so good.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    Yeah, I saw that one. It was obvious it was made up but it was funny to read the replies from those who believed it and tried to work out where he had been all this time without anyone finding him. I read it more for the replies now than the actual blinds. AGN is an alright site but they take from everyone including Crazy Days. The only one who seems to be right and backs it up with proof is Blind Gossip.

There have been a lot of stories over the years about Brandon including a lot adamant he died because of the curse on Bruce but I do think it was just a tragic accident. It's such a shame because if it hadn't happened, I think he would finally have been able to move out of Bruce's shadow and become a true star in his own right as his performance was so good.
    All the circumstances surrounding Bruce and Brandon's death is spooky. I don't believe either man was murdered, but--is there such a thing as a curse? Were the Kennedys cursed, the Hemingways, the Onassis family? It makes you wonder.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I did a bit of a snoop as I was intrigued about the blind item too. Its this one http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/se...&max-results=8 Scroll down and onto the next page for the whole story, I'ts very long and in multiple parts.
    Last edited by smg; 06-19-2018 at 10:34 AM.

4. 06-19-2018, 10:16 AM
    Reason
    Dupe

Quote Originally Posted by smg View Post
    I did a bit of a snoop as I was intrigued about the blind item too. Its this one http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/se...&max-results=8
    Buddy, of course, is Brandon Lee.
    Cissy is Eliza Hutton, Brandon's fiancee, who did move away from the biz, married, had a child, (but has since returned to Hollywood.)
    Nin is Shannon Lee Keasler, Brandon's sister. She did break into acting with several movies and guest appearances on TV, and then retired to spend more time with her family and helm the Bruce Lee Foundation.
    Producers have been trying to reboot The Crow for years.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Lotd of people are guessing at the poster being Bill Allen, would make perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by smg View Post
    Lotd of people are guessing at the poster being Bill Allen, would make perfect sense.
    I've kept up with Bill for years on Facebook, and aside from birth and death days, he's pretty closed-mouth about Brandon and has few images on his gallery. I can't see him writing a blind. But who knows?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Happy 54th Birthday, Brandon!

GOD IS NOT DEAD

RIP Brandon

GOD IS NOT DEAD

RIP Prince of Fun
    GOD IS NOT DEAD