Thread: Divorced nutjob sues to recreate wedding photos

Divorced nutjob sues to recreate wedding photos

So is this idiot gonna have the wedding party and all the guests do exactly what they did on his "special day" For Christ sake he doesn't even know where his ex-wife is!
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...152114072.html
    Those are my principles.If you don't like them,I have others.

-Groucho Marx-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vtwin View Post
    So is this idiot gonna have the wedding party and all the guests do exactly what they did on his "special day" For Christ sake he doesn't even know where his ex-wife is!
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...152114072.html
    Gee are you saying you don't like my idea? I guess I could reconsider.

Before I went back to school I was a professional photographer and though weddings can be a lucrative business, this kind of irrational thinking is part of why I left the business. Getting sued to re-create a wedding is not as rare as one might think. What makes this lawsuit crazy is how long it's been and that they are no longer married.

Some poor deluded fools just can't let go.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Mammy Guest
    He is probably the type who at some point will decide that murder/suicide is a good idea.

jeca Guest
    Weirdo. I spent too much time destroying all the evidence of my marriage to go through the trouble to recreate it.

lynn wilson Guest
    Sounds like he just wants to see the ex again and have someone else pay for it

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    Before I went back to school I was a professional photographer and though weddings can be a lucrative business, this kind of irrational thinking is part of why I left the business. Getting sued to re-create a wedding is not as rare as one might think. What makes this lawsuit crazy is how long it's been and that they are no longer married.
    You gotta be brave to work in the wedding industry. One slip up and you're being chased by a machete-wielding bridezilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    Gee are you saying you don't like my idea? I guess I could reconsider.
    No No i think it's a great idea,in fact 6 hours of drunk wedding guests doing the chicken dance would be very entertaining.
    Those are my principles.If you don't like them,I have others.

-Groucho Marx-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Klopek Guest
    I read the article and I think this guy got taken by the green card hunting mail order bride buisness. He's wasting his breath because he waited years to file a claim aside from the fact that the photog had handed him the proofs (which is usual after paying your bill). Dickhead's ex wife probably took the pics she wanted and he thought they were missing. Good luck!

As a side note, I think a new law should be enacted in the United States : If you bring a shitty law suit like this to court--and fail, All court fees, defendant's fees, salaries of court personnel and a state fine of $25,000 must be paid plus a $5,000 donation to a charity. This wiil give these opportunists pause before calling their lawyers.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Wasn't there an episode of the Simpsons in which the family photo albumn burned up and Marge made the whole family recreate key moments in their lives for a new one?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    You gotta be brave to work in the wedding industry. One slip up and you're being chased by a machete-wielding bridezilla.
    Ain't that the truth. Out of the 30 + weddings I shot there was only one that I screwed up on, my wifes (previous marriage) dads wedding. I shot all of the family group photos in medium format and one roll just didn't expose.

I don't think I got laid for a year after that.

Quote Originally Posted by lynn wilson View Post
    Sounds like he just wants to see the ex again and have someone else pay for it
    That was my first thought.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

deanfan Guest
    What a cheap moron.

Give this man some lego and a solid backhanded slap.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Yep!!!
    I know of an occasion where the bride tried to sue because IT RAINED. Dirrrr. That's why God invented posh hotel ballrooms.
    This poor photographer in question has already spent $50,000 in legal fees
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Quote Originally Posted by MirrorDimly View Post
    Yep!!!
    I know of an occasion where the bride tried to sue because IT RAINED. Dirrrr. That's why God invented posh hotel ballrooms.
    This poor photographer in question has already spent $50,000 in legal fees
    One of my best friends was getting married to a somewhat less-than-nice gal. They planned an outdoor wedding in February (in Southern California). The wedding went off without a hitch, beautiful blue skies. I mentioned to my friend how he lucked out with the weather, he said to me "Mother Nature knew better than to start a bitch war."