Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LeAnn Rimes

One thing LeAnn can do to prevent Eddie cheating is to purchase a full skeleton (like the one in a Biology/Anatomy and Physiology classroom). Then, she could add bolt-on boobs, a wig, have a pretty face put on the skeleton and an artificial vagina so Eddie could satisfy himself. That way, he could bang the bones and not actually cheat on her with another woman. ;-)
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    One thing LeAnn can do to prevent Eddie cheating is to purchase a full skeleton (like the one in a Biology/Anatomy and Physiology classroom). Then, she could add bolt-on boobs, a wig, have a pretty face put on the skeleton and an artificial vagina so Eddie could satisfy himself. That way, he could bang the bones and not actually cheat on her with another woman. ;-)
    That's probably a better thought than with a wax statue!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

Oogie Boogie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Ghost View Post
    I think she has been afraid for several years of looking like her mother. Her mom is on the heavy side and I remember reading that a family friend make a remark about how she looked just like her mother when her mother was the same age that LeAnn was at the time. Just after that is when she started her almost constant jogging and working out.
    That'll definitely do it.

DonnaMc Guest
    You can probably count her ribs. TOO skinny.

newhag81 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyouya Ohtori Ouran Host View Post
    At first, I didn't know it was her until I looked at how skinny she was compared to the rest of the girls...especially her feet.

Wow! Just wow! This was taken during NY Fashion Week. In an environment in which looking anorexic is a daily occurrence, Miss Leann has managed to look thinner than the professional models.

Mammy Guest
    MorbidChrissy, I agree with your opinion on why she is so small. I think she has dug herself into the same hole that Tori Spelling has. LeAnn and Tori both hooked up with their men while they were married to other women. I'm sure it was all exciting and fun at the time until it sunk in that at some point their men may move on to another woman and leave them behind and they are insecure about that. They can't stand the idea that they could also be cheated on at some point, so they go out of their way to do whatever they think it takes to keep their man happy.

JudyAnn Guest
    LeAnn Rimes has an eating disorder. Her vehement denials and defensiveness prove my point. She was a chubby teen and a curvier young woman. I'd be willing to bet that she "struggled" with her weight; that is, she dieted, exercised, abused laxatives, or perhaps a combination of all to conform to the Hollywood (ab)norm of severe skinnyness. Rimes is NOT a naturally tiny woman. This is all weight loss/starvation.

Her argument that she eats defies logic. No physician could examine LeAnn and contend that she is healthy. No psychologist would talk to her and determine that she is mentally healthy.

I believe her husband is enabling her by encouraging her to be as skinny as humanly possible.

She possibly has body dysmorphic disorder which causes her to simply not see what we all can clearly see....she's sick and wasting away before our eyes.

MorbidChrissy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    MorbidChrissy, I agree with your opinion on why she is so small. I think she has dug herself into the same hole that Tori Spelling has. LeAnn and Tori both hooked up with their men while they were married to other women. I'm sure it was all exciting and fun at the time until it sunk in that at some point their men may move on to another woman and leave them behind and they are insecure about that. They can't stand the idea that they could also be cheated on at some point, so they go out of their way to do whatever they think it takes to keep their man happy.
    Ah, Tori Spelling. Good example.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidChrissy View Post
    Even her boobs look sad. She has implants yet they look so saggy and unfortunate.
    Thought that was funny, too. Poor sad boobies!

So she's doing this for her man? Eddie Cibrian must think he's pretty hot sh*t. But isn't she much more famous than he is? Whole thing is weird...
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

MorbidChrissy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MirrorDimly View Post
    Thought that was funny, too. Poor sad boobies!

So she's doing this for her man? Eddie Cibrian must think he's pretty hot sh*t. But isn't she much more famous than he is? Whole thing is weird...
    Yeah, I just read she's worth about $38 million! Wow, I had no idea she was THAT rich. I find it strange that way back in the day, if you were rich, you'd be plump because you could afford to eat. Nowadays, the rich tend to be super skinny.

I don't get what anyone would want with Eddie Cibrian...he's sh*t alright, but not the hot kind. Picture the back end of a horse and there you have him.

Someone posted on another forum that she is so skinny now that when she jogs her implants sound like a pair of Klackers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    I don't get what anyone would want with Eddie Cibrian...he's sh*t alright, but not the hot kind. Picture the back end of a horse and there you have him.
    I gotta disagree with you. I think he's pretty freaking hot (but I wouldn't go all skeleton for him):

To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Ghost View Post
    Someone posted on another forum that she is so skinny now that when she jogs her implants sound like a pair of Klackers.
    Unfortunately true. I didn't really notice her boobs aren't really that big.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

Subject_B Guest
    Such a shame. I thought she looked pretty good when I saw her on the cover of Shape.

Then I saw that first infamous photo of her in the blue bikini and thought "ew. Too far."

Now that I've seen the latest one in the Salmon-colored bikini and I'm just grossed out. Her upper body looks like two twigs and a couple half-filled water balloons tied a coat hanger.

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I gotta disagree with you. I think he's pretty freaking hot (but I wouldn't go all skeleton for him):

The last part of your post was hilarious McCourt. IMO, Eddie Cibrian looks good, however as soon as he opens his mouth, the whole efffect is ruined. To me, overall attractiveness reflects what is on the inside more than what is on the outside. Fantastic looks are quickly obscured by a self-centered, vapid personality.
    Last edited by Cynful; 09-16-2011 at 09:32 AM.

aedgar5000 Guest
    The last part of your post was hilarious McCourt. IMO, Eddie Cibrian looks good, however as soon as he opens his mouth, the whole efffect is ruined. To me, overall attractiveness reflects what is on the inside more than what is on the outside. Fantastic looks are quickly obscured by a self-centered, vapid personality.
    In other words, Eddie Cibrian is a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by aedgar5000 View Post
    In other words, Eddie Cibrian is a douche.
    Ha ha ha! Yes, he is certainly impressed by himself.

Mammy Guest
    Eddie is like receiving a beautifully wrapped birthday gift. Who wants to unwrap a gift covered in beautiful paper and bows only to discover a piece of shit inside?

aedgar5000 Guest
    Eddie is like receiving a beautifully wrapped birthday gift. Who wants to unwrap a gift covered in beautiful paper and bows only to discover a piece of shit inside?
    Reminds me of when I was a kid a Christmas, my mom wrapped a present to look like the new Super Nintendo (it's been awhile ), only to find out when I opened it, it was a box of new socks!

The BEST analogy EVER Mammy! LeAnn got the worst "regift" imaginable.

Mammy Guest
    Thanks, Cynful. I agree that she got the worst regift, but she has nobody to blame but herself. He is a handsome guy with a nice body, but he obviously isn't a decent guy or he wouldn't have been screwing LeAnn when he was still married to someone else. To me, that takes his attractiveness down to near zero. In my opinion, she will always be insecure because she knows what type of a person he is. She will never feel slim enough, pretty enough, or good enough and will always have it in the back of her mind that he could trade her for someone younger and prettier. Why would anyone choose to live like that?

Aedgar, I feel your pain on the Christmas gift. It is so hard to be gracious when you unwrap socks or dish towels!

Thanks, Cynful. I agree that she got the worst regift, but she has nobody to blame but herself. He is a handsome guy with a nice body, but he obviously isn't a decent guy or he wouldn't have been screwing LeAnn when he was still married to someone else. To me, that takes his attractiveness down to near zero. In my opinion, she will always be insecure because she knows what type of a person he is. She will never feel slim enough, pretty enough, or good enough and will always have it in the back of her mind that he could trade her for someone younger and prettier. Why would anyone choose to live like that?
    They both got shabby, shabby regifts. No thanks.

IMO, this "relationship" was sick to begin with...they were both married to other people when they started their affair. ITA agree with everything you said.

aedgar5000 Guest
    Aedgar, I feel your pain on the Christmas gift. It is so hard to be gracious when you unwrap socks or dish towels!
    My mom was cool and a bit of a prankster. She had the actual Super Nintendo hidden under the couch . It's funny when I look back at it, but at time, pretending that a box of socks was the bee knee's demanded an Oscar-worthy performance. She got a chuckle out of that.

Mammy Guest
    I am glad to know you got your Super Nintendo after the socks! Your first post reminded me of something about my husband. I have a picture of him one Christmas when he was 12 or thirteen years old. He has this sad little fake smile that you try to put on to keep from crying. His parents were divorced and he lived with his dad. His mom has resented him from then until this day because of that and used it as an excuse to treat him very badly. This picture of him was after having Christmas with his mom. The only things he got was socks and a paperback book. This wouldn't have been so bad, but his sister got a tv, cassette tapes, clothes, and many other things right in front of him. Sorry to go so far off track, but the remark about unwrapping socks reminded me.

radiojane Guest
    Who the hell is Eddie Cibrian? I wasn't aware he existed before Leann Rimes.

Love the super nintendo sock thing. Sounds like something my MIL would do.

aedgar5000 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post

Love the super nintendo sock thing. Sounds like something my MIL would do.
    He was on CSI: Miami, if I recall correctly.

Mom still takes pride in the "socks in a box" Super Nintendo gag.

Vintage_Vixen Guest
    He played FDNY Firefighter/Lieutenant Jimmy Doherty on Third Watch and I think he was also on a soap.....

Oh Mammy that is so sad. That poor little guy. And what a turd his mom was/is

Mammy Guest
    Thanks, Pachamama. My husband is the most amazing person I know and I can't stand to think of some of the horrible things he had done to him over the years by people who were supposed to love him. He will be 41 years old next month and I make a big deal out of all of his special occasions such as birthday, Christmas, Valentine's Day, anniversary, etc. He will never have that sad little smile again if I can help it and I go out of my way to make things special for him. He deserves it!

Eddie Cibrian played a classmate/friend of Nicholas and Sharon on "The Young and the Restless." Cibrian's character raped Sharon. She loved Nicholas and he was obsessed with her.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Who the hell is Eddie Cibrian?
    He is a never was has been.

Quote Originally Posted by aedgar5000 View Post
    He was on CSI: Miami, if I recall correctly.
    Not for long...they axed him and his character FAST. Blink eye= gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage_Vixen View Post
    He played FDNY Firefighter/Lieutenant Jimmy Doherty on Third Watch and I think he was also on a soap.....
    He is now playing Hugh Hefner (BLECH) in some movie or series about the Playboy Clubs. Oh, and is also in some commercial for towels and bedsheets!!! Ha ha ha!!!

aedgar5000 Guest
    Thanks, Pachamama. My husband is the most amazing person I know and I can't stand to think of some of the horrible things he had done to him over the years by people who were supposed to love him. He will be 41 years old next month and I make a big deal out of all of his special occasions such as birthday, Christmas, Valentine's Day, anniversary, etc. He will never have that sad little smile again if I can help it and I go out of my way to make things special for him. He deserves it!
    You're a good person, Mammy.

Your husband's mother clearly doesn't deserve him.

I am glad to know you got your Super Nintendo after the socks! Your first post reminded me of something about my husband. I have a picture of him one Christmas when he was 12 or thirteen years old. He has this sad little fake smile that you try to put on to keep from crying. His parents were divorced and he lived with his dad. His mom has resented him from then until this day because of that and used it as an excuse to treat him very badly. This picture of him was after having Christmas with his mom. The only things he got was socks and a paperback book. This wouldn't have been so bad, but his sister got a tv, cassette tapes, clothes, and many other things right in front of him. Sorry to go so far off track, but the remark about unwrapping socks reminded me.
    You are an awesome woman Mammy. Your husband is so lucky to have your love and devotion, as you are lucky to have his. So happy that you are both so happy together- you both deserve it.

Mammy Guest
    Thank you both very much. He is an awesome husband and I very much enjoy doing things for him and making him happy. I am very lucky!

He is a never was has been.

Not for long...they axed him and his character FAST. Blink eye= gone.

He is now playing Hugh Hefner (BLECH) in some movie or series about the Playboy Clubs. Oh, and is also in some commercial for towels and bedsheets!!! Ha ha ha!!!
    Love your entire post! Figures that he'll be playing Hefner (I'm not anti-Playboy - it's a free country, and just as many women are participating in objectification as are men...but Hef still angers me and gives me the creeps). Nice.

ITA about total attractiveness. Knowing what kind of person Cibrian is (Hey, why don'cha alter your appearance so you look more like my ex-wife, who I cheated on with you?!...doesn't that make perfect sense?!?), yep...total rear end of a horse
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Leann Rimes reported by TMZ.com as entering some sort of mental health facility to be treated for anxiety and stress. Supposedly, this is not a rehab situation. It is inpatient but she will be free to leave on weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by sierrarose View Post
    Leann Rimes reported by TMZ.com as entering some sort of mental health facility to be treated for anxiety and stress. Supposedly, this is not a rehab situation. It is inpatient but she will be free to leave on weekends.
    I think TMZ has a spelling error in their article, it's spelled "being treated for anorexia" not "anxiety"
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

That's odd .There was a pic of them in the Daily Mail today looking ok.If she has gone in for help it's easy to believe - the strain she must be under to stay thin and keep that man must be unbearable.

Bidmor Guest
    It's a pity about LeAnn. I remember the 14 year old girl from Garland Tx with an adult set of pipes and was given a song that written for Patsy Cline ("Blue") by veteran country dj Bill Mack and laid in his drawer until Bill heard LeAnn singing around the D/FW area. After LeAnn's single made a bunch of money, her parents divorced over the money and the girl was caught in the middle. Since then she's been manipulated by anyone and everyone and her promising career turned nondescript long ago.

TMZ is reporting that Rimes checked in because of stress sustained from a secretly-recorded conversation (with two sympathizers of Cibrian's ex, or however you'd put it). It does sound as if Rimes was blindsided, and maybe she'll have some legal footing in the situation.
    Perhaps she'll get some decent meals while she's in there! Betcha they don't serve Red Bull!

This is how screwed up this is. She's the one with the money and fame. I had no idea who this douche was, and if he was on CSI Miami, I totally missed it. I've watched that show for years and I can't recall him. He needs to be her beefcake. If she were a rich, famous man then Ed Douche would be the arm candy, and that is what he needs to be treated like. He needs to be the one that is keeping himself hot and in shape while she goes to pot. I mean, that's what some of these old farts seem to think they deserve - young, skinny hot chicks while they have pot bellies, bald spots and bad teeth.

Seriously, his ex even mentioned how he really likes extremely skinny women. He's the catalyst of all of this. He's demented. What a pos you have to be to push someone to starvation because you have some sort of bone fetish. She's very ill and the more she claims she isn't the more it is apparent she is. If he's pushing this then the only way this will stop will be for her to get away from him.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for either one of them, because it seems like she's getting what she reaps. They were both cheaters. Now they are dealing with the suspicion and fear of if they cheated with me, they will cheat on me.

There's a story out now that she checked in to rehab, stressed out over the fact that Eddie has (possibly) been cheating on her.

Sounds as if karma came back around on her ass...

Quote Originally Posted by okidoll View Post
    This is how screwed up this is. She's the one with the money and fame. I had no idea who this douche was, and if he was on CSI Miami, I totally missed it. I've watched that show for years and I can't recall him. He needs to be her beefcake. If she were a rich, famous man then Ed Douche would be the arm candy, and that is what he needs to be treated like. He needs to be the one that is keeping himself hot and in shape while she goes to pot. I mean, that's what some of these old farts seem to think they deserve - young, skinny hot chicks while they have pot bellies, bald spots and bad teeth.

Seriously, his ex even mentioned how he really likes extremely skinny women. He's the catalyst of all of this. He's demented. What a pos you have to be to push someone to starvation because you have some sort of bone fetish. She's very ill and the more she claims she isn't the more it is apparent she is. If he's pushing this then the only way this will stop will be for her to get away from him.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for either one of them, because it seems like she's getting what she reaps. They were both cheaters. Now they are dealing with the suspicion and fear of if they cheated with me, they will cheat on me.
    I never had a good vibe about Eddie. Something about him just never felt right.
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

Quote Originally Posted by okidoll View Post
    This is how screwed up this is. She's the one with the money and fame...He needs to be her beefcake. If she were a rich, famous man then Ed Douche would be the arm candy, and that is what he needs to be treated like. He needs to be the one that is keeping himself hot and in shape while she goes to pot. I mean, that's what some of these old farts seem to think they deserve - young, skinny hot chicks while they have pot bellies, bald spots and bad teeth.
    ITA. *Love* the way you put it. This is the way I think, too (so nice to know someone else sees it this way as well...to heck with the caveman theory regarding procreation, that the young, pretty women will seek out the most-successful male - usually much older - to have kids with...yuck). I've never quite understood the double-standard. If it's because aging men look "distinguished" while aging women look "haggard" (i.e., maybe Sean Connery vs. Hillary Clinton...I wouldn't band either of them, but trying to find a good analogy), I don't think this will last because of advances in plastic surgery, supplements, clean foods/lifestyles, punishing workout regimes, you name it...

Anyway. I hadn't ever heard of the douche, either. I'd venture to say that his name only enters the news anymore because of his relationship with Rimes, so hey, won't it be great for him when he's caught cheating (again) and she leaves him?

TMZ is reporting that Rimes checked in because of stress sustained from a secretly-recorded conversation (with two sympathizers of Cibrian's ex, or however you'd put it). It does sound as if Rimes was blindsided, and maybe she'll have some legal footing in the situation.
    Perhaps she'll get some decent meals while she's in there! Betcha they don't serve Red Bull!

she wasn't blindsided, she called up a total stranger who said bad things about her on twitter and said 'hey bitch this is leann rimes' ... and a conversation ensued, which was recorded by the other party. if you would like to hear it.

http://lunaticleannrimes.blogspot.ca/

she's batshit crazy.

Eddie Cibrian is an idiot....what a loser.....and so is LeAnn....what a shame her career crapped out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

wahhhhh poor her

I am starting to feel a little sympathy for Leann and never expected to say that. Two supporters, friends. whatever of Eddie's ex started a blog about Leann called the lunaticleannrimesblog criticizing Leann on just about everything. Am I fan of her and Eddie's? Nope. Would I start a blog about my dislike? Nope. An intermediary approached Leann about talking things out with these two and she did. That was a mistake. The woman she talked to recorded the conversation and put it on the Internet. The whole thing comes across as an obvious set-up, plus it's illegal in California to tape a phone conversation without the other party knowing about it. She is suing over this.

She is a very troubled woman and I think she needs to take time on her own to sort through her own life and get it together. (hopefully without Eddie). I recall seeing her on TV once and she sang beautifully. It would be nice if she could go back to being a talented singer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lush View Post
    she wasn't blindsided, she called up a total stranger who said bad things about her on twitter and said 'hey bitch this is leann rimes' ... and a conversation ensued, which was recorded by the other party.
    Oh, snap! Maybe TMZ has updated their coverage to include the part that Rimes initiated contact with the other party. I'm not taking sides, as I'm ambivalent about the situation (I just posted because it seems people thought she was checking into an institution for help with an eating disorder, whereas the triggering event appears to have been this recorded-conversation deal). But whether or not Rimes should have known better and controlled her behavior, she walked into a trap (unless she's lying about not knowing it was recorded).

Rachael Ray has a hater's website devoted to hating on her, I think. I looked for a Dr. Laura Schlesinger hater's website and couldn't find one