Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Monroe

I tend to think she accidentally OD'ed. There was some special on her not too long ago that basically showed that is was possible that she took too many pills without realizing it and that they had plenty of time to dissolve, etc. I think she probably did screw the Kennedy brothers, but if she was going to talk, I think she would've been dismissed as a screwy, scorned woman.

I think people want there to be this huge reason for her death because her final moments weren't extraordinary. She may have had an extraordinary life, but her end came like so many who are depressed and taking one too many drugs. I'm a fan of hers and I think she was brilliant (still do), but she was one of those people who just had way too much crap handed to her in life.

2. 11-01-2007, 03:49 PM

[SIZE=4]MARILYN [/SIZE]was also, as its been pointed out, a
    textbook 'Borderline Personality Disorder' case; Prone to sudden crashlike depression over real or perceived rejection from others. They can flip on a dime.

I think that her death was accidental. [SIZE=3]MARILYN[/SIZE] had ingested a fair amount of her usual barbituates, and because of what she had gone through that last day, she either took too much or one of those enemas was administered to sedate her. It was miscalulated as to how much narcotic substance was already in her system. I do not believe that she was intentionally murdered, though I do think that when she died after some tried to save her that a stage was set.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marilyn-monroe001.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	487   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eisenstaedt_alfred_Marilyn%20Monroe%20Resting%201953_L.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	488  

D3LIVIĆ?N Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by erin View Post
    The man above Marilyn is named richard something or other. i have a picture of him. he is indeed buried face down so as to look at marilyn for eternity. hugh hefner is to the immediate left of marilyn. he paid $88,000.00 for the crypt. today it would go for an easy million.
    Face down, are you serious?

D3LIVIĆ?N Guest

Sorry to double back like this

Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    There was mention that Marilyn's corpse may of been violated(rumor)
    They mentioned that in the newsletter PopBitch sent today. Supposedly a few years ago an undertaker confessed this during a party. He said several local undertakers took part.
    My question-who would confess this? Why?
    OMFG that's crazy... What newsletter, I want to check that out?

hoxharding Guest
    www.popbitch.com
    they send out a e-mail often. They are a gossip blog/newsletter from England
    They also have a joke at the end of each e-mail. Some of the jokes are really cute.

desert hag Guest
    Great pics! Thanks for sharing. As someone who loves this kind of thing and couldn't find others who did, this site is great!

Darrianne Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeVelez View Post
    You should see it now with earrings. I got implants ya know with diamond earrings hangin off my arm where her ears should be.

Pictures, please? That is great!

erin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    I think at the time Westwood wasn't very well known and he wanted to put her in a place that wasn't well known. Of course once Marilyn got put there it became the place to be buried!!!

I just remembered, and forgive me if this has been posted already, but Marilyn's "Aunt" Anna Lower, and "Aunt" Grace McKee Goddard were buried at Westwood long before Marilyn died. They were Marilyn's caretakers after her mother was institutionalized. I am positive that is why Joe chose this place. Marilyn probably told him to. I have pix and will post them when I find them.

erin Guest

Here is a pic of Lupe's tattoo after recieving the "earrings". Took the pic myself, doncha know?

Darrianne Guest

Here is a pic of Lupe's tattoo after recieving the "earrings". Took the pic myself, doncha know?

Awesome! Thank you for sharing that. I love it.

Darrianne Guest
    One of my favorite Marilyn posters that hangs, framed, in my bedroom.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marilynbedroom.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	547  

erin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by leevancleef View Post

Dont you love this picture of Marilyn and Joe together?
    It was taken in 1961.
    Im between those who think that had she lived, they would have got together again...i cant decide if that would be positive for her or not, but i think they would .

It is rumored that Marilyn and Joe were going to remarry. The date was set for Aug. 8, which turned out to be the date of her funeral.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrianne View Post
    One of my favorite Marilyn posters that hangs, framed, in my bedroom.
    You mean you don't have any framed Autopsy photo's hanging in your room...and I thought you were a true Death Hag!?

I am kidding Darrianne. Nice pic. I used to have pictures of Bela Lugosi and Boris Karloff hangin up in the front room, But we would get wierd looks from family and friends so I took them down!!

Darrianne Guest
    You mean you don't have any framed Autopsy photo's hanging in your room...and I thought you were a true Death Hag!?
    !

You have to remember, I am married to a Non Death Hag........

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrianne View Post
    You have to remember, I am married to a Non Death Hag........
    So you would of then huh....

I am just kidding, those Marilyn Autopsy photos are pretty bad.

Kathyf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen_Death_Hag View Post
    Did you all know Joan's son Christopher died of cancer 9-22-06 in New York.
    I just read that a few weeks back. Christina is not so healthy either I guess she had a few strokes years after she wrote the book. I think Christopher had cancer .

Morrissey Guest
    Hey, Crawford's 'bitchiness' is one of the reasons I adore her so.

Quote Originally Posted by Morrissey View Post
    Hey, Crawford's 'bitchiness' is one of the reasons I adore her so.

[SIZE=4]CRAWFORD[/SIZE] seems to have been one of those "if she liked, she'd do just about anything for you" kind of people. Many in the industry were very fond of her: MYRNA LOY, CLIFF ROBERTSON. On the flip side, few have matched her for her alleged nastiness, & occassional mean spiritedness: GLORIA SWANSON, BING CROSBY come to mind.

leevancleef Guest

. I used to have pictures of Bela Lugosi and Boris Karloff hangin up in the front room, But we would get wierd looks from family and friends so I took them down!!
    That sucks... that must have looked really cool.

leevancleef Guest

Fabulous, thats great!

leevancleef Guest
    i think that Mercedes McCambridge couldnt stand her either.
    i like Joan, but ive always been more a Bette Davis's fan... i guess its possible to like them both

leevancleef Guest
    yes, ive hear that rumour too. Do you think its true? i dont think that Marilyn would be eager to leave Hollywood and her career at that time and i guess thats what Joe wanted her to do... id like to believe it to be true but im not sure...

leevancleef Guest

This is one of my personal favorites of her.

A young Marilyn

Danny62 Guest
    That sucks... that must have looked really cool.
    My Ex didn't think so!!

leevancleef Guest
    That proves that non-death hags dont have any sense of art!!
    Last edited by leevancleef; 11-04-2007 at 11:17 AM. Reason: incomplete

Danny62 Guest
    That proves that non-death hags dont have any sense of art!!
    No they don't. I have lugosi movie posters in the garage collecting dust!!!

I bet Joe was thinking " those f@##ing Kennedys"

kelbons Guest
    She was just beautiful. What a shame.

JeffD Guest
    Great pics Lee! Thanks!!

There's one photo I saw in a magazine years ago that I really love but I haven't been able to find it. Marilyn is lying on her back with a big smile on her face. She is wearing very tight, skin tight, pants with her legs spread wide. I'll leave the rest to your imagination. : ) I would love to see that one again. I'll settle for a nice face shot.

Last edited by JeffD; 11-05-2007 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CMS View Post
    This is the closest I've come to the champagne photo. I have some in color but I don't have a scanner lol

http://www.marilynmonroe.ca/camera/g...goddess15.html
    Thanks for those pics! The one at the bottom left looks sort of like the one I'm looking for, but her head is turned looking out towards the hills and she's holding out the glass over the fence.

Damn, I wish I could find it!

GODDESS6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
    Great pics Lee! Thanks!!

There's one photo I saw in a magazine years ago that I really love but I haven't been able to find it. Marilyn is lying on her back with a big smile on her face. She is wearing very tight, skin tight, pants with her legs spread wide. I'll leave the rest to your imagination. : ) I would love to see that one again. I'll settle for a nice face shot.

damn, that shot is gorgeous!!!~

leevancleef Guest
    That isnt Marilyn on the shot you posted, is it Jeff?? Its a beautiful shot , though.
    i think i know about the pic youre referring to, but i cant find it now...
    I have some pics of her lying on her back, like these two;

JeffD Guest
    Yeah, the one I saw was an outdoor color photo, like on a patio. Marilyn is lying on a chaise lounge I think. The shot is from her feet looking up. Very Hot!!

miamore73 Guest
    I love the shot of her as a brunette. She looks happy and youthful.

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Wow. Awesome pics in this thread. Marilyn was such a beauty.

JeffD Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
    damn, that shot is gorgeous!!!~
    The more I look at it all I can do is *melt*

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffD View Post

It certainly isn't marilyn, It might be lisa marie but then again it sorta doesnt look like her

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Thanks for those pics! The one at the bottom left looks sort of like the one I'm looking for, but her head is turned looking out towards the hills and she's holding out the glass over the fence.

Damn, I wish I could find it!
    Sorry i couldn't find it for you. Is it from that series tho or is she younger? I'll try one more lol

Last edited by Guest; 11-05-2007 at 09:42 PM.

JeffD Guest
    It certainly isn't marilyn, It might be lisa marie but then again it sorta doesnt look like her
    I just looked at lisa marie's Marilyn pics. her features are quite a bit rougher. I don't know who this is.

leevancleef Guest
    I dont think that is Lisa Marie either. That nose looks nothing like hers.

Talking

Sorry i couldn't find it for you. Is it from that series tho or is she younger? I'll try one more lol

Honey, you found my picture!!!! Thank you - that's the one my boss had in his office all those years ago I've NEVER been able to find!

It was a HUGE print and a panoramic (widescreen!) view around her - not cut off on the sides like in the book you got it out of.

Now if I only could find a print of it for myself...

Thanks again - great job!!!
    Last edited by Aries65; 11-06-2007 at 10:04 AM.

kelbons Guest
    This is the Lisa Marie as Marilyn pic:

And just for fun, this was entitled, "Christina Aguilera Channels Marilyn Monroe:

Whatever, dude!!
    Last edited by kelbons; 11-07-2007 at 07:19 AM.

leevancleef Guest
    Thanks for posting kelbons!

Marilyn and Joe

Marilyn and Brando

Marilyn and Reagan

Marilyn and Judy.

I got a nude photo of Joe D - taken of him in the locker room during his baseball heyday. It may be best not to put it up here, since people would (ahem) think "less" of him...

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I got a nude photo of Joe D - taken of him in the locker room during his baseball heyday. It may be best not to put it up here, since people would (ahem) think "less" of him...
    LOL.. Interesting..
    ~SinKitty

SistaSara Guest

mariyln's cracked crypt

SistaSara Guest

49. 11-07-2007, 04:33 PM

MorbidMolly Guest
    I`ve seen a lot of crypts in the same condition and worse....yes, " leakage " is a problem here.....I find masoleums creepy and seriously don`t understand why people do it....I wish Marilyn had been buried with a fabulous monument in her honor....

51. 11-07-2007, 04:43 PM

Two things:

1) The marble slab that selas her crypt has already been replaced once.
    2) About 20 years ago there was an incident of some guys trying to break into her crypt but they were stopped. I don't know how far they were able to proceed, but I know that they didn't get to the coffin. They may not have even been able to break the seal to the crypt.

Kathyf Guest
    I remembered reading about this here is what I found. Marilyn Monroe - Marilyn was rumored to have been buried with a million dollar diamond necklace. One night two very stupid thieves attempted to break into her crypt at Westwood Memorial Park, ignoring the fact that they would have to break through 500 pounds of concrete to get in. To this day, the marble around Marilyn's crypt is cracked from the unsuccessful attempt. A stone bench, donated by her fan club was also stolen. It has since been replaced by a new one.since been replaced by a new one.