Thread: Kim Walker

GODDESS6 Guest

Kim Walker

remember her from "heathers"?, she was the mean heather, that face-planted into the glass table after drinking a drano cocktail given to her by winonna & christain slaters characters?, she had a sad end to her life also, i found it on FAD a few years back, there is a little more info than i posted, not much, but a little, seems hollywood has forgotten her~ here is what the site says:
    taken from the FAD:
    [SIZE=4]Kim got a brain tumor. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]In January of 1999, she had a craniotomy to try and remove the tumor, but to no avail. Kim lived in this modest house in Studio City. Hereā??s her mailbox. I would have got better pictures, but someone inside the house was watching me, and I didnā??t want to stick around and discuss it. It was in this house that Kim died, at 6:30 am on March 6, 2001. She was only 32.[/SIZE]

erin Guest
    i loved the movie heathers, and always wondered why i hadn't seen her in anything else (except i think a cameo in Say Anything). Ifound out she had died on FAD, too. So sad.

Danny62 Guest
    So who is that in the coffin picture in her write up? Scott says "she might look like this"?

Just wondering?

hoxharding Guest

kim walker

Ok, I had no idea she was dead(until now)

"Corn-nuts...gag!" SMASH!

Yeah, I remember that scene from Heathers!

But what a shame about her early demise...

Begothed Guest
    [SIZE=4]Does anybody know who the person is who's name is on the grave marker with Kim?[/SIZE]

1karenhb Guest
    According to Kim Walker's death certificate on FAD, Weigel was her mother's maiden name, so It could be Kim Walker's aunt. I've been curious about that too.

star82 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    "Corn-nuts...gag!" SMASH!

Yeah, I remember that scene from Heathers!

But what a shame about her early demise...

I love that movie. Kinda ironic she asked Veronica, "what did you have for breakfeast a brain tumor"?

Brama Guest
    That's a scene from the movie "Heathers" Danny. It's really her after she was poisoned.

Yeah this one was a shock for me... but she didn't really make a big impact on Hollywood post Heathers so I can understand how her death wasn't a big deal.

thedabara Guest
    This is freaky.... I just remembered what person I was looking for info about that led me to FAD. It was Kim Walker. I remember that year, on the Oscars, they had her picture on the dead actor/actresses reel and I couldn't believe she was dead - she was so young. So I was trying to find out how she died and that led me here.

GODDESS6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thedabara View Post
    This is freaky.... I just remembered what person I was looking for info about that led me to FAD. It was Kim Walker. I remember that year, on the Oscars, they had her picture on the dead actor/actresses reel and I couldn't believe she was dead - she was so young. So I was trying to find out how she died and that led me here.
    sweet, welcome~ i loved heathers, but i have to be honest, i didn't know her real name, but about 4 years back when i was looking at every name on FAD, i came across kim walker & was stunned to think that she had died in sucha sad way~ i hope she isn't just remembered for being the bitchy heather~ she was very pretty & i hope she is certainly resting in peace~

Quote Originally Posted by star82 View Post
    I love that movie. Kinda ironic she asked Veronica, "what did you have for breakfeast a brain tumor"?
    Gosh that movie had some great quotes. My favorite one was "F--- me with a chain saw!"
    Any day above ground is a good day.

star82 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    So who is that in the coffin picture in her write up? Scott says "she might look like this"?

Just wondering?

that was from the movie "heathers".

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by star82 View Post
    that was from the movie "heathers".
    Thanks! I had never seen the movie and I could not figure out that pic of her in the coffin!!!

Rhonda Guest
    Who was the lady in the grave next to Kim: Barbara J. Weigel. It seems like we should be able to dig up something on her?! If it was her sister, did cancer run in her family?

pinkrose35 Guest
    One of my favorite lines in Heathers. "I love my dead gay son".

I had no idea she died until I read it FAD either. Funny how some actor's death don't get covered at all. I did some Googling and found a write up supposedly written about her by her godson. Needless to say, she and her friends had...er, colorful senses of humor.

http://www.geocities.com/bluechao16/Day.htm
    "You live alone, creating your life as you go." - Edie Sedgwick

Meow Guest
    Heathers was on tonight. It's a clever film and Kim was excellent in it. I am saddened by her death at such a young age. She looks like she had the ability to have done much more with her career if more parts had come her way.