Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2835363738 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 1899

Thread: Caylee Anthony

Thanks for the clarification, McCourt. I'd like to ask a hypothetical if you don't mind-- In any case, if it is deemed the defense lawyer did something illegal or unethical, would that constitute grounds for retrial? I don't know that it relevant at all to this case, but just wondering. There must be something in place, else it would seem the defense lawyer could do anything to get their client off? Any way, just curious. I'm assuming you are versed in the law per your screen name; I apologize if I assume incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by seurtoFW View Post
    Thanks for the clarification, McCourt. I'd like to ask a hypothetical if you don't mind-- In any case, if it is deemed the defense lawyer did something illegal or unethical, would that constitute grounds for retrial? I don't know that it relevant at all to this case, but just wondering. There must be something in place, else it would seem the defense lawyer could do anything to get their client off? Any way, just curious. I'm assuming you are versed in the law per your screen name; I apologize if I assume incorrectly.
    No problem. If the defense attorney did something wrong that gained his client an acquittal, the attorney could be in trouble, but the client cannot made to pay for the "sins" of the attorney. The client doesn't know the law. Attorneys can be punished in any number of ways, up to being disbarred or even jailed, but its rare.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Thanks - that, of course, makes a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by seurtoFW View Post
    Thanks - that, of course, makes a lot of sense.
    I'd like to see Jose Baez disbarred, thrown in jail and used like a bitch. Just for the record.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I'd like to see Jose Baez disbarred, thrown in jail and used like a bitch. Just for the record.
    Is there say a 'statute of limitations' for an attorney who is immoral like him in this case???? Its too late to throw him in jail, yes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    Is there say a 'statute of limitations' for an attorney who is immoral like him in this case???? Its too late to throw him in jail, yes?
    Unfortunately not for anything that we know of.
    Minerva

Casey anthony= low down skanky side winder, Yes, hope KARMA gets her soon...keep the faith.

The poor thing.
    Minerva

What's the over and under on how long the dog will stay alive before it's found dead in the woods?

ugh this child murderer. when will she diaf. ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    First of all why is she all over TMZ like she's someone famous. She's a cold blooded troll bitch from Hell not a Hollywood star.

Secondly, who in their right minds would think she was capable of having the patience to care for a dog and actually let her adopt one? She killed her own flesh and blood so a tiny dog won't stand much chance if she goes wacky again. All it will take is it peeing somewhere it shouldn't and she'd probably go for it's neck...actually never mind, scratch that, I hope she does try and the dog takes her throat out. It would serve the bitch right.
    Last edited by Shellie; 07-14-2016 at 08:50 PM.

Exactly Shelllc. Especially when it looks like it could be Munchie's sibling: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender (6).jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	109.9 KB 
ID:	53832
    Minerva

Seagorath Guest
    Casey will be raped and murdered in time.

wow she is in FL with the other murderers, pedophiles, old people, & drug addicts & is BORED!?!? ....so she gets a dog. .... This is news why??? I hope her dog turns into a psycho killing machine and eats her eyeballs out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

navallint Guest
    ShellC, this is why I hate TMZ, or the kartrashin shit show. Karma will get her .

Seen out and about protesting against Trump in Florida. Someone should have punched her out !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Seen out and about protesting against Trump in Florida. Someone should have punched her out !
    video

http://people.com/crime/casey-anthon...trump-protest/

Rarely is there a post that I can't post something nice or nasty about. The above is one of these times. "Anthony was with several unidentified*women during the march" I wonder if any were armed bodyguards.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    That woman has no shame. As much as people question Trump, I'm pretty sure he's never done anything as heinous as kill his own flesh and blood.

ugh, I wish she would just go away forever, can't believe bitch is walking free when her baby is dead.

zombiesRus Guest
    Poor little Caylee, from what I remember from the trial, according to the defense, it was an accident when she drowned in the pool. I always wondered why there was a need to duct tape her mouth and nose before throwing her into the woods. Little girl, your momma may get all the attention but you will not be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    First of all why is she all over TMZ like she's someone famous. She's a cold blooded troll bitch from Hell not a Hollywood star.

Secondly, who in their right minds would think she was capable of having the patience to care for a dog and actually let her adopt one?
    She killed her own flesh and blood so a tiny dog won't stand much chance if she goes wacky again. All it will take is it peeing somewhere it shouldn't and she'd probably go for it's neck...actually never mind, scratch that, I hope she does try and the dog takes her throat out. It would serve the bitch right.

I'm thinking the actual adoption was by someone else who then handed the poor pup over to her.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Quote Originally Posted by zombiesRus View Post
    Poor little Caylee, from what I remember from the trial, according to the defense, it was an accident when she drowned in the pool. I always wondered why there was a need to duct tape her mouth and nose before throwing her into the woods. Little girl, your momma may get all the attention but you will not be forgotten.
    You wouldn't duct tape a child's mouth and nose if she drowned in a pool, I don't buy the drowned in the pool story, why cover up the fact she drowned in a pool and say that her baby sitter took her, why duct tape her mouth and nose and put her in a plastic garbage sack wrapped in her blanket. ? If it were my child and they had drowned in the pool I would be calling 911 right away and doing CPR as quickly as I could, not making up some elaborate story.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    You wouldn't duct tape a child's mouth and nose if she drowned in a pool, I don't buy the drowned in the pool story, why cover up the fact she drowned in a pool and say that her baby sitter took her, why duct tape her mouth and nose and put her in a plastic garbage sack wrapped in her blanket. ? If it were my child and they had drowned in the pool I would be calling 911 right away and doing CPR as quickly as I could, not making up some elaborate story.
    Exactly PK, That bitch is one sick ticket! She not only killed her precious baby but then involved some innocent woman who just had the bad luck of having the same name as bitch faces make believe nanny. Anyone know how that poor woman came out of that mess?
    When that escapee from a puzzle factory was unjustly set free they should have made her freedom contingent on mandatory sterilization. JMO
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 02-23-2017 at 01:00 PM.

I firmly believe she wanted to party one night and was mad at her parents, so she used the chloroform (I think she had someone make this for her or she did it herself) to put Caylee to sleep (I also don't think this was her first time doing it). I think Casey went on with her partying and found poor Caylee unresponsive in the early morning hours. Casey was intoxicated and not thinking clearly, so she put the poor girl in her trunk. I'm not sure how long she had to drive around with the body in her trunk, but it was long enough for it to smell "like a damn dead body". She used the duct tape (with the heart sticker) as an coverup tactic and deposed of the body in the woods where her family would bury their pets (sick, sick woman). This case still makes me angry to this day! I remember when I heard the NOT GUILTY verdict, ugh, I wanted to drive to FL and beat her ass!

Missa I agree, there were searches of chloroform and dosage found on the computer at her parents house. I think she couldn't get a baby sitter wanted to go out and knocked Caylee out, giving her too much and freaked when she found her dead and wrapped her in a blanket put her in the trunk of her car and drove around with her trying to figure out what to do, duct tapped her mouth when she came to the plot to stage it as a kidnapping put her in a trash bag and dumped her.

I still go back and forth on whether or not George (Casey's father) had any knowledge of what happened or helped her cover it up. I want to believe he DIDN'T, but who knows.... I don't believe for one minute that he molested Casey or Caylee. That was a story made up by slimeball Biaz!

zombiesRus Guest
    I agree with you all that it was not accidental (I was being sarcastic about the jury). I thought she used the chloroform and then the tape in case she woke up too soon. I remember seeing an interview with Judge Perry where he said he was shocked when he saw the verdict. Casey is a piece of ..........

Her jacked up family KNOWS what happened... Maybe not every single detail, but they KNOW she is guilty as hell!
    My Posse's On Broadway

I believe her family knew what happened after the fact. I do not believe they would have helped her actually kill the baby. I believe they lied and covered for her after the murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Missa310 View Post
    I believe her family knew what happened after the fact. I do not believe they would have helped her actually kill the baby. I believe they lied and covered for her after the murder.
    agreed. and i think they went along with dick lick Baez with her defense. talking shit about the father etc.

oh p.s. i hope they all rot in hell

Absolutely. As for all of them rotting in hell, that works for me. Bastards.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

One of these days they will get what is coming to them, being Wiccan/witch, I don't believe in hell, but whatever horrible place there is they can go to I hope they go there.

How does she support herself ?? I can only think of one way.

zombiesRus Guest
    How does she support herself ?? I can only think of one way.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/03/justic...day/index.html

lol cash She can babysit for ya too !

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    One of these days they will get what is coming to them, being Wiccan/witch, I don't believe in hell, but whatever horrible place there is they can go to I hope they go there.
    Whatever horrible place it is, it really couldn't happen to a more deserving family.

navallint Guest
    Did I miss something? Last I heard she had moved in with a guy and was selling his ex wife's household goods at a yard sale. Yea, like that will buy her designer handbags and shoes. More than likely, he is pimping her out.

Actually the guy in the photo is another lawyer, he and his wife let her move in with them at the time of this article, I don't know if she is still living there, but that is an old story.

Judge Perry says it was an accident

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...301-story.html

Last edited by TheDude; 03-07-2017 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    I heard the audio this morning. I can't believe the audacity of her. She's actually thinks she did nothing wrong, acting more bothered that she got done for lying than being accused of murder. There doesn't even seem an ounce of responsibility there and she seems to think it's everyone else who has the problem. Even if she was innocent (which nobody believes) where is the guilt that any other parent would be filled with if something happened to their child. Instead, she's laughing as if it was nothing. I'm a believer in karma and she has a lot coming to her down the line.

Heaven help her if she is ever spotted knocked up on the street!!!

This skank just needs to keep he mouth closed and her ass in the background. Does she REALLY think anyone cares about her opinion?
    My Posse's On Broadway

She did it, I love how she slipped in there that her dad was the last one to see Caylee alive, no bitch you were, when you drugged your little girl so you could go party, accidentally killing her, and I am sorry but why wait a month to report your child missing, and during that time your ass was partying with friends, if it were my child and she was missing I would be calling 911, the police, family, neighbors, person with a blood hound, getting an Amber Alert out there, and worrying myself sick, not partying.

That baby had to get in the trunk of your car somehow, she just didn't magically appear in there, she wasn't playing around the car and accidentally locked herself in.

I love how she's out protesting Trump's immigration plans but she was quick to throw a Hispanic name out to the media as the last person to have her daughter. Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    I love how she's out protesting Trump's immigration plans but she was quick to throw a Hispanic name out to the media as the last person to have her daughter. Bitch.
    That is such a good point!

You think she has any idea how much she is hated ??? She seems delusional.

more on her interview

http://people.com/crime/casey-anthon...view-reaction/

she still thinks she's hot

Last edited by cash; 03-07-2017 at 08:01 PM.

more on her interview

Looks like she's living in someone's pool house

more on her interview

she is looking at Caylee's picture with a smirk as if to say "I fooled them all...Sorry you're dead but I had a party to go to. "