Thread: Jonathan Rhys Meyers suicide attempt?

Jonathan Rhys Meyers suicide attempt?

If this has been posted already, please merge this thread - - I tried a search first.

An English online friend told me about it.

â??Suicide bidâ?? by Tudorsâ?? Jonathan Rhys Meyers

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ys-Meyers.html

Oh no, this is too sad. What is going on with this guy? I loved him in "The Tudors".
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

Cat_AmmaKittehKat Guest
    When I ready about this in the gossip sites I looked up his backstory. He's had one hell of a life. I feel sorry for the guy. He has alot of demons and I really hope he manages to get it together.

He's had a lot of issues with alcohol and drugs. Not really a surprise. He seems incredibly haunted. His mother's death sent him on a downward spiral.
    Last edited by okidoll; 07-01-2011 at 09:59 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

I am so sad to read this latest news of Jonathan I remember seeing a pic of him in the tabloids after his mum died and my heart went out to him he looked so sad and everytime i read about him now it's never good i really hope he can turn himself around and try and start to enjoy life, Jonathans is one person i do not want to be seeing in the death section in the near future

he's off the wagon - always a good death pool pick:

http://pagesix.com/2015/05/18/jonath...203.1395969249

JR is one of my all time favorite actors and obsession...this breaks my heart He has many demons and can't seem to stay well. I pray for him, so sad.

jjropes23 Guest
    Fly is down holding vodka? Get it together man! Hopefully he doesn't turn into the next tragic headline.

Oh Lord! He looks like a homeless person.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Wow. He didn't just fall off the wagon. When he hit the ground he rolled down a rocky hill and hit every branch on the way.

lmao Stuart.

I never thought he was attractive at all, and though he definitely doesn't look good I actually think he looks better than he did in the Tudors, if he was just cleaned up a little. I hope he is able to get well.

Holy crap! This doesn't even look like him anymore. I know alcoholism is a disease but when one is depressed to begin with, drinking alcohol is the last possible thing they should do. Its a depressant and shuts off the brain's ability to regulate inhibitions. I hope he gets well.

Oops, wanted to add a link to a recent article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...risis-yet.html
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

It's such a shame because he's a nice guy. My friend Keith is from Ireland and travels around the country a lot and sees many famous people on his travels and quite a lot are really rude and for no reason at all. He met Jonathan on a plane about ten or so years back. He didn't do the 'I'm famous so stay away from me' line that many do even though ppl aren't even talking to them. Keith did say he was drinking but he wasn't pissed and he was happily chatting and taking photo's with everybody on the plane, something I didn't believe until he showed me the picture.

I hope someone finally gets him help because he is a talented guy but as we have seen too many times if he doesn't give a shit then there is nothing that can be done.

Damn he's back to being hot. Good for him.