Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Those Doug Hutchison and Courtney Stodden Thingies

[QUOTE=Mrs. James Dean;1163347]There is just no way she is 16! I found this video she made on cyber bullying and she is annoying! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSUQc...embedded#at=28

She says she is 100% REAL! Go Figure![/QUOTE

The way she moves reminds me of a puppet and thinking about puppets took me way back to Wayland Flowers and Madame. (Loved them.) So one good thing came of me watching her vid!

2. 06-23-2011, 09:47 AM

babyblujems Guest
    Is it possible that her face could have aged because of like botox or something? Being only 23 I don't really know much about plastic surgery. I checked the site for the Miss Ocean Shores pageant and she is one of the Miss Teen Washington 2010 contestants so I guess it's possible, however I am looking for a birth certificate lol.
    http://www.misswashingtonusa.com/con...t=mt&year=2010

How would she have even met this guy? She starts out in some small town beauty pageant at 14, and suddenly at 16 she's marrying some two bit actor? When I was 15, I knew other 15 year olds, and my parents' friends. And there would be no way I'd be looking at my parents' friends as dating material!!! Ick!
    God loves Canada - Land of the Sodomites!

Ilmatar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujicakes View Post
    Ha! I'm 24 and I look younger than she does!
    Oh please, I'm 27 and that girl looks older than I do!

Flowergrrl Guest
    About the age difference, I have no issue with it... If people get along and care for each other then it doesn't matter to me what the differences in their ages are. However, I DO have a problem with it if one of the people involved is not an adult.

Unless it's a situation where one person is older, and they've been together to the point where one of them becomes an adult, but the other is still underage. I don't think it's fair to split them up, nor to try to file rape charges against the other person.

Sorry, I think it's sick for a 51 year old man to to be sexually attracted to a girl who is (rumored) to be only 16. It's pedophilia if you ask me - and he went and made it "legal" by marrying her.

Her body doesn't even look like a 16 year old. It's not just her face (which is pretty hard). Look at her legs and arms. That's not the body of a 16 year old.

JudyAnn Guest
    Ewwwwwwww Alert:

Courtney's mother is quoted as saying:

"Courtney was a virgin when she married Doug. She is a good Christian girl."

Judyann, mother of three says, "Bullshit!"

Besides, how in the world would her mother know this fact, exactly? Infallible medical proof? Personally sequestering her daughter for 16 years a la Rapunzel? Chastity belt?

Wait, I know...because Courtney *told* her mother she is a virgin. That's how Mom knows and wants to believe. Puh-leeze. The girls I knew at 16 who insisted they were virgins were anything but and had loose (pardon the pun) definitions of "virgin."

Cat_AmmaKittehKat Guest
    If her tits are real, then ma mamma's a llamma!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbPDKHXWlLQ

Well, if it was all a publicity stunt, it worked. No one knew him by name before or her. Now we do. Whatever her age, she looks hard. Imagine what she'll look like in a few more years.

Mammy Guest
    When she gets too rough looking, he'll probably be looking for an eleven year old to replace her with.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Hahaa mammy!

Quote Originally Posted by Pachamama View Post
    Well, if it was all a publicity stunt, it worked. No one knew him by name before or her. Now we do. Whatever her age, she looks hard. Imagine what she'll look like in a few more years.
    True, even with the name of the movie, I still have no idea who he is. So what, are they lying about her age?... Or does she really look that bad for a sixteen year old?

Kinda OT- It's not about how old someone is, it's about how they carry themselves. I've seen women in their seventies and eighties who are beautiful. Look like they're in their thirties?... Haha, no. They dress well, have their hair done, and have beautiful inviting smiles... And when talking to them, they have wonderful personalities.

There is truth to walking around with an ugly attitude and expression, it will age you to no end.

deanfan Guest
    If it's true...gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. James Dean View Post
    There is just no way she is 16! I found this video she made on cyber bullying and she is annoying! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSUQc...embedded#at=28

She says she is 100% REAL! Go Figure!
    Boy she really is annoying! I have to admit she sounds like a 16 year old (from listening to other 16 year old's that have that annoying way of talking). She is the oldest looking 16 year old () that I have ever seen!
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by mammyofthree View Post
    When she gets too rough looking, he'll probably be looking for an eleven year old to replace her with.
    Cindy

Flowergrrl Guest
    I have to agree, after watching the video she does seem like she's sixteen... It's her hair and makeup that are making her look ridiculously old. She reminds me of a blonde Amy Winehouse.

Soonerson Guest
    Remember this boys and girls..........16 will go into 51 more than 51 will go into 16.

19. 06-25-2011, 08:04 PM

Mammy Guest
    I think a person can pretty much guess what a guy that age is looking for by hooking up with a teenager. I also can imagine that she is looking for security and someone to take care of her and maybe a little fame recognition if anyone actually remembers that he is an actor. What do they have in common? Sooner or later, the lust wears off and the bloom falls off the rose, then what? What in the world can a 51 year old man relate to with a 16 year old girl? He has to know that the odds are not in his favor that she will stick with him till death do they part and that it is nearly inevitable that she will quickly grow bored being married to a middle-aged guy and become interested in guys closer to her age. It is practically impossible to carry on a decent conversation with a girl that age, unless of course he is enthralled with conversations about hair, makeup, the latest cell phones, fake nails, tanning beds, "hot" clothes, and her latest BFF. Geez, I can get a headache just thinking about it!

Nvr_Sk_to_Tll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowergrrl View Post
    I have to agree, after watching the video she does seem like she's sixteen... It's her hair and makeup that are making her look ridiculously old. She reminds me of a blonde Amy Winehouse.
    But with less class, am I right? Geez, looking at pix of that alleged 16-year-old make me sick! I've seen enough to be convinced she's 30 if she's a day.

I would imagine that he is not going to be on the top of the hire list for new projects. Yeah, lots of people now know who he is now, but who he is now to lot of people, is the pedophile who married a 16 year old.

Wow just wow.

Omg -- that video and song are horribly ridiculous! Yes, i know i am shouting. But, i am in disbelief. The song doesn't even have a country appeal. It's got a friggin' house/techno beat. Some people, i swear!
    Last edited by KCBee; 06-26-2011 at 09:12 AM.

At least, I thought I was shouting? My CAPITAL text was auto-corrected by the program.

Quote Originally Posted by KCBee View Post
    Omg -- that video and song are horribly ridiculous! Yes, i know i am shouting. But, i am in disbelief. The song doesn't even have a country appeal. It's got a friggin' house/techno beat. Some people, i swear!

Yeah, she is about as country as Patsy Cline was a rapper.
    Cindy

Never heard of these stupid people and don't give a ****.

Remember those Glamour Shots at the mall? I bet these are the people behind her make-up, because girl looks oooooooold! She looks older than me, and I'm 29! And where in the hell is Chris Hansen and his ....To Catch a Predator crew? Her song on her websites totally SUCKS too, not even J-Lo's people can help her!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When life hands you tequila, make a margarita.

Mammy Guest
    Some people are so desperate for attention, they think even getting attention for bad behavior is better than no attention at all.

PurrPurr Guest
    The question of her being 16 set aside (hell, I even looked older than 16 back in the day, though not as this extreme), I think if Courtney had both singing and elocution lessons, tossed the heavy makeup and big hair, and wore clothes more appropriate for her (alleged) age, she may have a future. I thought the photo of her as Miss Ocean Shores on the Miss Washington Teen USA site looked very nice. She should've stuck with that look.

Fancynancy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by missbazilb View Post
    How would she have even met this guy? She starts out in some small town beauty pageant at 14, and suddenly at 16 she's marrying some two bit actor? When I was 15, I knew other 15 year olds, and my parents' friends. And there would be no way I'd be looking at my parents' friends as dating material!!! Ick!

That's what I was thinking! Anbd how long has she been seeing him? Ugh!!

Crazy Cat Lady Guest
    Never heard of these people before. And in about another 15 minutes, no one will ever hear of them again.

PurrPurr Guest

I found this photo in the gallery on her web site. A couple of her wedding pics are there too. To be honest, I'd eliminated most of them (especially the one with "Yes They're Real" shirt; rather tasteless IMO), but I did like this photo.

Cat_AmmaKittehKat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post

I found this photo in the gallery on her web site. A couple of her wedding pics are there too. To be honest, I'd eliminated most of them (especially the one with "Yes They're Real" shirt; rather tasteless IMO), but I did like this photo.
    Never mind tasteless - deeply fucking inaccurate

Paige B Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by qulevergrrl View Post
    Well, if Kobe Bryant did it...
    Touche! I forgot about that!

Billy Weathersby Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat_AmmaKittehKat View Post
    Apparently 51 goes into 16 awfuly easily when there is a camera there abouts

and if she is 16, then I am a 6" tall model with a 23 inch waist and a love of dancing....yes peeps, I am kirstie ally - if that 50 year old is 16!
    Can I have your autograph?

Cat_AmmaKittehKat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Weathersby View Post
    Can I have your autograph?
    Drunk or sober - one adds value

silverwaif77 Guest
    When I was 15, I was into older guys, say 16-19.
    I don't see anything wrong with a slight age difference, but anything more than 10 years is a little weird. Especially since she is so young, maybe if she was 26, it would be slightly less icky.

I'm going to stop on the age difference thing since my dad married a woman who is just slightly younger than my fiancee. So she is about 5 1/2 years older than me :-(

There is no way that girl is 16, unless she spent the last 8 months or so in South America having everything lifted, tucked, pinched, plucked, injected, liposucked, implanted and enhanced.

Seagorath Guest
    She looks hot! Damn!

Deebo123 Guest
    I think the likelihood is this girl will get a little bit of fame behind her- however much you get these days for marrying a mediocre actor who's old enough to be her father (and then some) she'll want a divorce , sell her story about how much of a creepy pervert he is (which we've pretty much decided anyways), then Rumours of a sex tape, big battle for ownership of sex tape, then you guessed it SEX TAPE, oh and maybe a realty tv series thrown in somewhere for good measure. Girl gets famous, for being famous and probably all before the girl turns (allegedly) 21!!!

Mammy Guest
    She better hope he doesn't get jealous or he might pull a Drew Peterson stunt on her. He likes them young, too.

Oogie Boogie Guest
    I bet her parents were financially compensated for the marriage.

Cat_AmmaKittehKat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogie Boogie View Post
    I'll bet she was too!

When I was 16 I dated a 28 year old squaddie....you'll bet your life my family didnt know about it! I'd be posting his obit right now if they had

jeca Guest
    I'd like to see a picture of her with absolutely no makeup, and her hair not done up. Because with 5 pounds of makeup, she does not look 16 at all. She looks like a skanky piece of trash that's been rode hard and put away wet.

Cat_AmmaKittehKat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jeca View Post
    I'd like to see a picture of her with absolutely no makeup, and her hair not done up. Because with 5 pounds of makeup, she does not look 16 at all. She looks like a skanky piece of trash that's been rode hard and put away wet.
    Hell, I wouldnt! She prolly has a face like a badgers arse!

jeca Guest
    Hell, I wouldnt! She prolly has a face like a badgers arse!

Yeah, you're right, that might be even worse! LOL

Cat_AmmaKittehKat Guest
    Yeah, you're right, that might be even worse! LOL
    I just tried to think of something worse than a badgers arse and threw up in ma mouth a little - did you suffer just the same or was it worse?

jeca Guest
    I just tried to think of something worse than a badgers arse and threw up in ma mouth a little - did you suffer just the same or was it worse?
    It was about the same.

Cat_AmmaKittehKat Guest
    It was about the same.
    Ehhhgaads could you imagine them... - no actually dont .... NO DONT!!!!! ohhhh that has a bad reaction on the digestive tract!

jeca Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_ammakittehkat View Post
    ehhhgaads could you imagine them... - no actually dont .... No dont!!!!! Ohhhh that has a bad reaction on the digestive tract!
    lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Baw haw haw!

In any case, if she is 16 and married a guy who could be her dad...ick, ick, ICKY!
    Actually he could be her grandpa.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogie Boogie View Post
    A dowry? o.O