Thread: N.J. Mom jailed,kids found wandering streets naked & hungry

TheMysterian Guest

N.J. Mom jailed,kids found wandering streets naked & hungry

Nvr_Sk_to_Tll Guest
    Damn...how does someone do that? How do you leave a bunch of kids all alone for so long? And the article says they didn't know how to eat with forks, so...were they all just eating with their hands at all times? I know things are tough all over, but...couldn't the mom at least have gotten them some plastic forks? (As well as not abandoning them until all hours)

NOVSTORM Guest
    The kids will go to a foster home for a whle, she will take parenting classes and they will clean up her house and then she gets the kids back with a bigger place to live and 6 months later the whole thing will be repeated. These kids have a rough life ahead of them.

Guest Guest
    BRAVA! to the two teen girls that found these children and called 911 and took care of these children by bathing and feeding them..by rescuing the baby locked in the apartment alone...a 16 and 17 year old new what the right thing to do was..unlike the 40 year old MOTHER..or the 22 year old SKANK Casey Anthony did

I am soooo fed up with stories about abuse neglect and murder of our children

so much so though I have been on the fence with what line of victims advocacy I wanted to pursue it looks like I'm leaning towards children's advocacy..I'll stay in it until there is no longer a need for me in it..which will probably be until my dying day...uggggh...just disgusted!

if you can't or won't take care of your children there are SAFE HAVEN LAWS USE THEM!!!!!!!