Thread: 25 - 30 bodies found in mass grave in texas

michellezearing Guest

25 - 30 bodies found in mass grave in texas

News is saying the bodies are of children.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

DonnaMc Guest
    So sad! Why does this keep happening?

Oogie Boogie Guest
    WTF???

rucyco2 Guest
    Aw come on......not kids

fuck

jeca Guest
    I just saw this. Terrible.

michellezearing Guest
    I came here to get info! So Surprised I was the first one Hubby told me to post. He's a death-hag in training of course.

Now theyre saying theres no dead bodies.
    ?
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

radiojane Guest
    Sounds like they just got a tip and are looking to get a warrant.

DonnaMc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Now theyre saying theres no dead bodies.
    ?
    No dead bodies? I wish they'd get their story straight!

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaMc View Post
    No dead bodies? I wish they'd get their story straight!
    Me too. I don't whether to or
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

rucyco2 Guest
    Report: Psychic says dozens of bodies buried in East Texas

Liberty County officials await search warrant, say they have found no evidence of any bodies

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43317379...rts/?GT1=43001

rucyco2 Guest
    And no, It's not Harold Camping.

Quote Originally Posted by rucyco2 View Post
    Report: Psychic says dozens of bodies buried in East Texas

Liberty County officials await search warrant, say they have found no evidence of any bodies

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43317379...rts/?GT1=43001
    I wonder how far back a psychic would pick up vibes? Unmarked graves go back in history. Ever since there have been people.
    Last edited by cleanskull; 06-07-2011 at 09:14 PM.

MunstersBabe Guest
    Said the blood in the house came from the girl's ex boyfriend who got drunk and cut his wrists.

I sincerely hope the psychic is a whackadoo and there is no bodies there.

However, the owner did mention his son was a sex offender...wonder if that means anything about this story?

Timeline of the events in updates;
    :
    http://content.usatoday.com/communit...texas/1?csp=hf

Sounds to me like the "psychic" was someone who wanted revenge on the sex offender son who no longer lives in the area. Otherwise s/he would have said something about "the bodies being near a body of water."

They ALWAYS mention a body of water, even if they find the body in a desert. You can't take the official Psychic Hypocritical Oath unless you VOW to always mention the H2O, even in a puddle.

Which is ironic, because the aerial view of the property shows a very muddy but prominent POND neaby.

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    I can't believe this turned out all to be a hoax! It was "breaking news" in a red banner on MSN's homepage yesterday! What is going on with the media these days, when they just decide to run with a story before fully checking it out?
    "So many faces in and out of my life. Some will last, some will just be now and then. Life is a series of Hellos and Goodbyes, I'm afraid it's time for Goodbye again. "

discod Guest
    It was a hoax,no dead bodied no murders!

MunstersBabe Guest
    I think the ex-boyfriend called from the psychiatric ward claiming to be the "psychic".

double post
    Last edited by Aviatrix; 06-08-2011 at 09:44 PM.

Whatever happens to her, I don't know.

I'm just relieved that they didn't find bodies of children.

michellezearing Guest
    *sulks away* sorry guys.

radiojane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by michellezearing View Post
    *sulks away* sorry guys.

We still love you.

Nelliebean Guest
    *sulks away* sorry guys.
    Sorry? How else can we see the Connor man?

Sparkles Guest
    *sulks away* sorry guys.
    Awww, that's okay... it's not your fault they changed up the story on ya

I'll tell ya what... my mom had read the same thing because it was posted on the mssg board that she frequents. We were sitting there discussing it(with the news on in the background) and then all of a sudden they started talking about it, how nothing was found, etc., and it confused the hell out of us since the original story that was posted online was confirming that bodies were found. So, you weren't alone in posting the story... don't feel bad

Quote Originally Posted by "What Tha....?" View Post
    I can't believe this turned out all to be a hoax! It was "breaking news" in a red banner on MSN's homepage yesterday! What is going on with the media these days, when they just decide to run with a story before fully checking it out?

Yeah, but that happens ALL the time. One example off the top of my head is the Atlanta Olympic bombing. The media had the security guard arrest, tried, convicted and on death row in a matter of days, and it turns out to be proven he had absolutely nothing to do with it, other than spotting the backpack or something. Ruined his life.

There are many, many others.
    "Oops, our bad."

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    *sulks away* sorry guys.
    No need to be sorry! There were plenty of credible news sources reporting on this "so called" incident, that nobody could've known at the time that is was a hoax. Just shows you how much we need to take some media reports with a grain of salt, until all the facts can be sorted out.
    "So many faces in and out of my life. Some will last, some will just be now and then. Life is a series of Hellos and Goodbyes, I'm afraid it's time for Goodbye again. "

Mammy Guest
    You would think someone would verify that the story was true before media released it! Reminds me of how the media decided that Richard Ricci was guilty of kidnapping Elizabeth Smart and he didn't have a damned thing to do with it.

The "psychic" who alerted Liberty County sherriffs about the mass grave she envisioned has been ordered to pay the family who lives on the property $6.8 million:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3442066.html

tarsier Guest
    excellent update

Mammy Guest
    I loved the first sentence in the article, "We see financial pain in her future." LOL, that's great! I'm sure the nutbag freak has nothing to take to satisfy the judgement, but I still hope it causes her some of the same misery as the people she lied about. There needs to be a mass grave full of these so called psychics. Even Marc Klaas refers to them as predators.