Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ozzy & the Osbournes

Dying Breath Guest
    Now he knows what the bats family felt like.

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dying Breath View Post

Last edited by SomeChick; 07-11-2009 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Ad removed

Flowergrrl Guest
    ROFLMAO... Seriously.

NOVSTORM Guest
    Here in Ca we have people who have had them come in thru the pet doors, grab their children while out in the back yard playing and it was fenced in. We hav e taken away their place to hunt, they are hungry and need to eat just like we do. This was their home before we decided we had to have a home built where the coyote live and rattle snakes and whatever else was there first. You want to live there then you need to build a walk way covered and walled in for your little furbabies to be able to spend time outside unattended. The people living in these places have enough money for big houses etc and they need to spend some of the $$ and build something so the pets can go in and out and still be protected. Poor dogs and cats.

Bee1001 Guest
    How sad! I have a dog named Little Bit and have not heard of another dog named that. Poor baby

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    Here in Ca we have people who have had them come in thru the pet doors, grab their children while out in the back yard playing and it was fenced in. We hav e taken away their place to hunt, they are hungry and need to eat just like we do. This was their home before we decided we had to have a home built where the coyote live and rattle snakes and whatever else was there first. You want to live there then you need to build a walk way covered and walled in for your little furbabies to be able to spend time outside unattended. The people living in these places have enough money for big houses etc and they need to spend some of the $$ and build something so the pets can go in and out and still be protected. Poor dogs and cats.
    You are sooooo right!

Quote Originally Posted by ChargerBill View Post

"I told you not to leave my fucking dog outside!"

RIP Pooch

LMFAO! That was a great pic!

RIP Lil Bit.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Sorry to hear this for Oz. I had an outdoor cat that got killed by a Fox once..it was pretty sad. I would be pissed if my Boston Terrier got eaten.

Lotusflower Guest
    LOL... you beat me to this one. That was my first thought when I started reading this thread.

Somewhere in animal heaven there flies a bat momma who is litterally batshit angry at "someone".

Sorry that the little dog was killed though !! Really cute little thing !

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    You know, I wondered the same thing, you'd think they would. But who knows, those coyotes may be able to climb fences, Jack Russells can! I know Halie Berry had her dog ate by coyotes too & a few other stars if I recall. We have a house on Bonaire & there's scorpions & iguana's there, trust me....my dog is NEVER out of my sight when we're there!

Thank you.

panda Guest
    [quote=Jack-O-Lantern;848466]

It's okay Jack, I told you that they wouldn't hurt you hon! Honestly, I've only seen 1 scorpion in 4 years & now that we have the porch screened in there's no way for the little buggers to get in. The iguanas are afraid, but my little girl thinks she's the great hunter so if she cornered one I'm sure it would attack her to get away.

Snudgie Guest
    Awwwwwww...no!!! Poor wee pooch...that's so sad....I adore Ozzy, Sharon and the whole family....maybe they'll keep all the other pets in sight after this...

Nelliebean Guest

Coyotes

Quote Originally Posted by monroe62 View Post
    They've got SEVENTEEN more.

Seriously though, isn't that too many dogs to have?
    You can't give that many dogs individual attention. They tend to be greeted as a pack.

I tell our clients that if you can hear coyotes, then they're close enough to cruz your street looking for a meal.

They will run up and down a residential street looking for cats on the front porch or loose little dogs.

They're just acting like coyotes. If you don't want them around then stop giving them a reason to visit.

ILIKETAZ Guest
    Is he only 60?

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Snudgie View Post
    Awwwwwww...no!!! Poor wee pooch...that's so sad....I adore Ozzy, Sharon and the whole family....maybe they'll keep all the other pets in sight after this...
    I think Sharon is beautiful. I know she's had work done, she doesn't try to hide it, but I've got to say they did a damn good job!

guardmom2008 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoeAnne View Post
    My dog is 120 lbs and there is no way, especially at night, that I leave her alone......ya think that's being overprotective?
    No, not at all. I would be protective of my lab too if he was alive.

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Inked_Daddy View Post
    Sorry to hear this for Oz. I had an outdoor cat that got killed by a Fox once..it was pretty sad. I would be pissed if my Boston Terrier got eaten.

How awful!
    A fox once ran through our backyard-my cat was out and I freaked because I was scared that the fox would hurt my cat.
    My parent's laughed at me and said foxes don't do that- that is awful to find out they really do.

Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post

How awful!
    A fox once ran through our backyard-my cat was out and I freaked because I was scared that the fox would hurt my cat.
    My parent's laughed at me and said foxes don't do that- that is awful to find out they really do.

Yeah but we think the Fox was rabid... it was killing alot of stuff in the area.

19. 07-09-2009, 03:30 PM

laynesgrl Guest
    Who cares what the bat's family felt like? Really, this IS the prince of darkness we are talking about!!!
    I adore Ozzy and his family. It was just a freak accident and I am sure they will be more vigilant from now on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
    Kelly's dead? Oh no!
    LMAO!!

dcg76 Guest
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ozzy-osbourne-picture-3 copy.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	161.2 KB 
ID:	14985  

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dcg76 View Post

LMAO.

soonerpimp Guest
    The bat incident was an accident! Now the dove incident........whole different story.

They have lived in Califonia for ages, and absolutely must know better. Perhaps she got out somehow and they didn't realise? Little Bit and Minnie (who died last year in June) have each other to torture and bum-sniff in Heaven now.

the corpse bride Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MbalmR View Post
    Never, ever let your beloved pets out of your sight when they are outside. What a horror this is.
    I was told by my vet that an outdoor cat's life averages one year, while an indoor cat's is 15. I know Ozzy had a dog, but I'm a cat person

Hope someway we can let Ozzy know that we sorrow with him at his loss.

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    they have started killing coyotes in some of the suburbs here. in colorado a lot of the newer divisions are right on the edge of open spaces. lately, it has be such a problem, the DOW have been going out and shooting aggressive coyotes. i still don't think i like it so much...humans chose to live where they live, wildlife is getting the short end of the stick. WE LIVE IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS --- HELLO!!!!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...46/detail.html
    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m.../ai_n19360154/
    Humnans aren't the only species on earth.
    We just act like it.

ZoeAnne Guest
    We have something here called a Fisher Cat ....never saw one or ever knew about them until the local paper ran a story about them killing family pets in local neighborhoods. They were apparently reintroduced after being removed from this area and now they are becoming a problem again. My cats stay in the house and my dog is never outside alone for more than a few minutes, but always on her lead. A normal wild animal may be afraid of her size, but a rabid creature might not......that scares the crap outta me!!

I feel bad when someone loses their pet to a wild creature, but most times it can be prevented.

(We do share this land and can't just kill an entire species. Look at the wolf.....they were hunted and hunted almost into extinction because 'Humans' think this is their land. But it caused a natural chain reaction that the killing of wolves needed to stop. Just slap me....and I'll shut up )

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    Humnans aren't the only species on earth.
    We just act like it.
    oooooh. i love you.

So, Watch out California drivers Ozzy Osbourne has now
    his Drivers License.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

hoxharding Guest

Muncie has new police dog thanks to the Jack and Ozzie Osbourne

Thanks to Osbournes, Muncie has new police dog

Updated: Nov 10, 2009 11:58 AM EST

Muncie - A central Indiana city has a new police dog thanks to the time rocker Ozzy Osbourne's son spent with the department for a reality TV show.

Muncie police Sgt. Jay Turner picked up the dog - named Ozzy - last week after receiving $4,500 checks from both Ozzy and Jack Osbourne.

Police Chief Deborah Davis says that because of city budget cuts the department wouldn't have been able to replace an older dog without the donation.

The younger Osbourne joined Erik Estrada, La Toya Jackson and other celebrities as volunteer officers for the Muncie police to film the reality show "Armed & Famous" in 2006.

Turner tells The Star Press that the Osbournes "came through for the department" with the donation.

kafenervosa Guest
    What a wonderful thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    Thanks to Osbournes, Muncie has new police dog

Updated: Nov 10, 2009 11:58 AM EST

Muncie - A central Indiana city has a new police dog thanks to the time rocker Ozzy Osbourne's son spent with the department for a reality TV show.

Muncie police Sgt. Jay Turner picked up the dog - named Ozzy - last week after receiving $4,500 checks from both Ozzy and Jack Osbourne.

Police Chief Deborah Davis says that because of city budget cuts the department wouldn't have been able to replace an older dog without the donation.

The younger Osbourne joined Erik Estrada, La Toya Jackson and other celebrities as volunteer officers for the Muncie police to film the reality show "Armed & Famous" in 2006.

Turner tells The Star Press that the Osbournes "came through for the department" with the donation.

Let's say that your family brings home $ 50,000. a year
    The OSBOURNES easily make over 5 million a year which is 100 times more than the average American family.
    That equates their donation to one of $ 45. from your average family. Nice that they made a donation, but not earth shaking.
    I'm sure that they've spent as much or more on individual outfits for each other.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Very nice thing to do. Yes, they have the money, but it doesn't obligate them to do anything good with it.

True, but would donations of $ 45. from your average family
    warrant press coverage ?
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Nice token.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    True, but would donations of $ 45. from your average family
    warrant press coverage ?

The item is from the Indianapolis Star and not a national news site. I suspect anyone who gave the money would of been mentioned. Muncie really needed a police dog and the money is tight.

monroe62 Guest
    Oh shucks, I thought Kelly had joined the force.

hoxharding Guest

Took me a second,but I got it *lol*

NOVSTORM Guest

Rats I thought Ozzy had donated Sharon

simon69 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by soonerpimp View Post
    The bat incident was an accident! Now the dove incident........whole different story.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpZSZ...eature=related

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

stacebabe Guest
    I'm reading his autobiography now, "I Am Ozzy" and omg, it is some HILARIOUS shit!!! I'm only early on, so it's still talking about his life growing up, but whomever his ghostwriter is got his personality DOWN PAT. I have burst out laughing SO MANY TIMES. I've been a HUGE Ozzy fan ever since I was a little girl, and he was even the 1st concert I ever went to. When the Osbourne's came out, I was RIVETED. I went to Ozzfest in Boston a few weeks ago, and man, he is something else. You may not understand a word he says talking, but on the stage? It's a WHOLE different person. The autobiography is hilarious!

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

45. 02-20-2011, 12:29 PM

Forever-27 Guest
    Legendary heavy metal singer Ozzy Osbourne â?? who has often said in interviews that he is "lucky to be alive" after decades of substance abuse, casual sex and drinking â?? wants his funeral to be "a celebration, not a mope-fest."

In his health column for the Sunday Times magazine, the 62-year-old Osbourne writes, "I don't care what they play at my funeral; they can put on a medley of Justin Bieber, Susan Boyle and We Are The Diddymen if it makes 'em happy â?? but I do want to make sure it's a celebration, not a mope-fest (sic).

"I'd also like some pranks maybe the sound of knocking inside the coffin, or a video of me asking my doctor for a second opinion on his diagnosis of 'death'.

"There'll be no harping on the bad times. I don't want my funeral to be sad. I want it to be a time to say 'thanks.'"

In 2007, Ozzy and his wife/manager Sharon made headlines when they revealed that they agreed to a suicide pact â?? because she doesn't want to go through the pain her father Don Arden did when he suffered from Alzheimer's.

Sharon claimed she and Ozzy made the mutual decision after music mogul Arden lost his struggle with the neurodegenerative disease and died, aged 81.

She said, "We believe 100 per cent in euthanasia, so have drawn up plans to go to the assisted suicide flat in Switzerland if we ever have an illness that affects our brains. If Ozzy or I ever got Alzheimer's, that's it â?? we'd be off.

"We gathered the kids around the kitchen table, told them our wishes and they've all agreed to go with it. There's no way I could go through what (my father) did, or put my kids through that.

"My father deteriorated at such a rapid speed he became a shell of himself.

"Some say the disease is hereditary so at the first sign I want to be put out of my misery."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...y+Headlines%29

Forever-27 Guest
    Ozzy has writen a new book called " trust me, I'm dr Ozzy "

The book in his own words describes how a man who has had a life of hard partying filled with depression, drugs and booze has managed to stay alive.

He will be signing books on a US book tour for his book. Here he will be signing copies of the book Saturday in San Francisco in the Haight Ashbury district at The Booksmith store. I'm going to try to make it out there to meet him.

It would be cool to meet Ozzy, 27. Hope you get to. Try to get a pic to share with us if you do.

1karenhb Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    Ozzy has writen a new book called " trust me, I'm dr Ozzy "

The book in his own words describes how a man who has had a life of hard partying filled with depression, drugs and booze has managed to stay alive.

He will be signing books on a US book tour for his book. Here he will be signing copies of the book Saturday in San Francisco in the Haight Ashbury district at The Booksmith store. I'm going to try to make it out there to meet him.
    I just missed seeing him last Saturday at the Barnes & Noble at The Grove in L. A.

Forever-27 Guest
    No luck, over 1000 people showed up. The line went downstairs , the book store is. Upstairs, out the door and halfway down Haight street. The first 200 people got numbered wristbands. The rest were turned away. I thought getting there at 9 am for an 11 00 signing would be early enough. I was badly mistaken. When I got there the wrisstbands were already gone. Dammit, I had brought all my Ozzy and Black Sabbath vinyl up to Never say Die for him to sign also.

Ozzy is missing after moving out of the house.

http://www.trendingmail.com/2016/05/...oving-out.html

navallint Guest
    I like Ozzy, but he is like a bad penny. Did they look for bodies in the house, she has a raging temper.