Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Osama Bin Laden

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Pandora's Box has just been opened....
    WORD.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

2. 05-02-2011, 08:41 AM

Quote Originally Posted by death hag dee View Post
    Im so glad that his rain of terror ends, but now Obama will look like the good guy and get re elected 4 more yrs of this! ugh

Actually that is "reign of terror"

4 more years of this is better than the alternative

4. 05-02-2011, 08:46 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    I will BLOW the US Navy Seal who pulled the trigger! :-)

That would be me. I can talk about it now. It wasn't pretty.
    We wrapped him up in a urine soaked blanket all us Seals peed on.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

King Cryo-le Guest
    ^^^^

I wonder if they will allow the people involved in this raid to take credit for it. Or will they have to keep this a secret for the rest of their lives, who could resist the temptation to talk about participating in such a momentous historical event ?

DisneyStacy Guest
    Seems like people were killed in their beds or at least their bedrooms. Means it must have happened REALLY fast and our guys were extremely stealthy. I find it hard to believe it happened like that, but it seems to be what the video shows.

its a good day!!! and i want to see the photos!!!

I think they will release pictures eventually. The ones of the house sure look like a shithole. Not my idea of a mansion. I read somewhere (here? news scroll? It's all a blur now) that they gave him the option to surrender before shooting him.But then I've read that it was a kill mission so why would they do that?

ABC is showing a special news report. Obama is about to address the nation again.
    [SIGPIC]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Soonerson Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I think they will release pictures eventually. The ones of the house sure look like a shithole. Not my idea of a mansion. I read somewhere (here? news scroll? It's all a blur now) that they gave him the option to surrender before shooting him.But then I've read that it was a kill mission so why would they do that?
    They was just fucking with him, they was going to shoot him no matter what.

You know who else had their death announced on May 1? Hitler.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/d...00/3571497.stm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They are debating whether or not to release the death photo. According to them, the bullet entered just above the left eye, and shows brains and blood.

Now I know I want to see it.
    [SIGPIC]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseysucks View Post
    That would be me. I can talk about it now. It wasn't pretty.
    We wrapped him up in a urine soaked blanket all us Seals peed on.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

radiojane Guest
    My man and I were out driving around listening to Sirius, completely oblivious to what was going on until I looked at Facebook on my phone. And you know what? I couldn't muster ANY enthusiasm. I just felt, well, depressed. It's been 10 years and look at what the world is. It's hardly a better place, and retaliation seems frighteningly likely.

I can't blame you Americans for your enthusiasm though, and I'm glad the winds of patriotism are blowing strong. I hope you all hug your children and pray for your military today. I know I will.

navallint Guest
    yipppiekiyay motherfukker, hope this is what the SEAL yelled as he pulled the trigger

Sam Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by michihunt View Post
    You know who else had their death announced on May 1? Hitler.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/d...00/3571497.stm
    They're shaking hands at this very moment in HELL!

Yeah, they had to have taken pictures. Let's just hope they get released SOON! I don't think any of the U.S. soldiers actually responsible for ridding the world of this monster will be identified as it would potentially cause those Al-Quaeda assholes to retaliate on their families, friends and communities.

I wonder if the neighbors knew OBL was living there? Were they threatened so they wouldn't tell anyone?
    Last edited by tjoy; 05-02-2011 at 09:30 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "I just know I'm not the greatest power on this earth. I didn't create myself, because I would have done a hell of a better job." -Layne Staley

Quote Originally Posted by death hag dee View Post
    Im so glad that his rain of terror ends, but now Obama will look like the good guy and get re elected 4 more yrs of this! ugh
    Good. Good.

knothere Guest
    i wanna see the dead pics

Bidmor Guest
    Well I did find this...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	osama_bin_laden_dead0001_1.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	30537  

That's a fake. Photoshopped years ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "I just know I'm not the greatest power on this earth. I didn't create myself, because I would have done a hell of a better job." -Layne Staley

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    yipppiekiyay motherfukker, hope this is what the SEAL yelled as he pulled the trigger
    LOL! Don't mess with the Navy SEALS!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    People in Dallas went to the gates of Bush's Preston Hollow home and were saying, "Thank you president Bush."

What the HELL did HE have to do with it? Idiots!
    I really think Bush made a concerted effort to not get Bin Laden. He needed an enemy-at-large to justify his ridiculous military policies.

I hear he's very good with his gun.

sheri Guest
    Oh I heard that given Islamic tradition, they (US govt/military) tried to give Osama's body back to his family in Saudi Arabia, because that's where he's from and that's where they are.

Guess what?

His family doesn't want his body back!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!

Osama's become CHUM!!!!!!! A more fitting ending because hell's afraid he's take over.

ETA: Burial in North Arabian Sea so his followers couldn't do some memorial thingy there and keep al Qaeda going was what the local news channel line quoted.
    Last edited by sheri; 05-02-2011 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cryo-le View Post
    ^^^^

I wonder if they will allow the people involved in this raid to take credit for it. Or will they have to keep this a secret for the rest of their lives, who could resist the temptation to talk about participating in such a momentous historical event ?
    I think their identities will remain a secret. For the safety of the people involved and their families, it would be in their best interest to remain anonymous. And given the number of people lining up to give them BJ's, this will be a tough secret to keep!

Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    My man and I were out driving around listening to Sirius, completely oblivious to what was going on until I looked at Facebook on my phone. And you know what? I couldn't muster ANY enthusiasm. I just felt, well, depressed. It's been 10 years and look at what the world is. It's hardly a better place, and retaliation seems frighteningly likely.
    9/11 was a catalyst for the damage Americans did to themselves. We have seen the enemy, and besides Osama Bin Laden, it is us.

Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post
    Oh I heard that given Islamic tradition, they (US govt/military) tried to give Osama's body back to his family in Saudi Arabia, because that's where he's from and that's where they are.

Guess what?

Osama's become CHUM!!!!!!! A more fitting ending because hell's afraid he's take over.

ETA: Burial in North Arabian Sea so his followers couldn't do some memorial thingy there and keep al Qaeda going was what the local news channel line quoted.
    Bin Laden's going to end up as a shit log out of some shark's ass. Though I would prefer his head on a spit at the employee entrance of the Pentagon, this will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    Well I did find this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DywpYUgPQMo

Name:	XcmrW.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	583.7 KB 
ID:	30539  

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe_Zeppelin View Post
    I wonder who the "photo donor" dead guy is?

Giada Guest
    The victim's families are beginning to speak and saying they don't believe this should be a day of celebration but ....

One of remembrance ....

I was in the office and sat stunned when the towers went down. I have a strong client base in NY, (medical centers and hospitals), and cried with them in the days that followed ...

endsleigh03 Guest

Navy Seals

Short, dramatic intro clip showing Seals coming up from underwater..... Click on left area.

http://www.sealswcc.com/

Wiki entry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy_SEALs

Michigirl Guest

Lol!!! I had to come out of lurker status to give you props for that one Dearheart!! Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    9/11 was a catalyst for the damage Americans did to themselves. We have seen the enemy, and besides Osama Bin Laden, it is us.

100% agree...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Fish food! God bless America! Go SEALS!!!!
    Hurry back...hurry back...don't forget to bring your....death certificate!! [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tjoy View Post
    That's a fake. Photoshopped years ago.
    Yep. There's several UK papers with egg on their faces today.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...ake?CMP=twt_fd

Bleedstreet Guest
    Obama sent al quada HQ a fish wrapped in newespaper this morning...osama sleeps with the fishes

Osama's former mistress, Kola Boof, released a statement.

Bin Laden is Dead
    Statement by Kola Boof
    posted by Rahel Thorsten
    May 1st, 2011

*Sunday Night, May 1st 2011

Kola Boof said:

"I rarely ever talk about Somi, but for the last two days on Twitter, something came over me and I did nothing but Tweet about him.

Now I know why.

At last....I forgive Somi for everything he did to me and
    for all that I witnessed. I set him free and I dream for him to be healed.

My greatest sympathy is with his mother, Hamida, the only person in that family who is willing to hear from me. One mother to another, I close my eyes and embrace her with so much compassion.

I feel that no one has more accurately and fairly characterized her son than I have. I knew him to be a monster, a genius, a poet, a racist woman-basher and a very passionate, deeply sensitive confused being.
    Like all of us, he was somebody's child.

I am not God, so I leave him to whatever comes next. I still have his poems and each year they have a different meaning. But now the papers are cool to the touch. I feel many things...things that people would not understand...I look at the gray hair I have...and all I can tell you is this....

Usama, Usama, Usama--Peace."

http://booktourkola.webs.com/statementbykolaboof.htm

Kola is bat-shit crazy. I know this because I'm a member of a forum where she used to post. Google her and Osama's name and you'll find all the old interviews she did detailing their first meeting, how he raped her, and a bunch of other shit.

Here's her twitter.
    http://twitter.com/#!/kolaboof

ETA: Here's an article posted just days before her precious "Somi" was finally capped.
    http://atlantapost.com/2011/04/28/be...cord-straight/

Name:	1996%20Kola%20Boof%20LONGWISE.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	272.6 KB 
ID:	30540  
    Last edited by Zoe_Zeppelin; 05-02-2011 at 10:42 AM.

Sampiro Guest

Current Lead Stories on the News Networks

CNN: "We're discussing the death of Osama bin Laden with our guests Fareed Zakaria, Carrot Top and McKenzie Philips..."

MSNBC: "Obama has done what Bush was unable to do in 7 years..."

FOX News: "An African American man has just confessed to the killing an elderly refugee on dialysis.."

Sam Guest
    HELL, I'd do that, and they wouldn't even have to shoot anybody!

Cat_AmmaKittehKat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampiro View Post
    CNN: "We're discussing the death of Osama bin Laden with our guests Fareed Zakaria, Carrot Top and McKenzie Philips..."

MSNBC: "Obama has done what Bush was unable to do in 7 years..."

FOX News: "An African American man has just confessed to the killing an elderly refugee on dialysis.."
    Haaaaaa!

John carpenter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini33 View Post
    It's about time! Rot in Hell you fucker.
    LOL i agree..It was just your Avatar & thinking "Mommy Dearest" said that

Oogie Boogie Guest
    For those of you who are worried that this might cement Obama's re-election, remember that George H.W. Bush's approval numbers were through the roof during the first Gulf War but he lost to Bill Clinton in 1996 (most say) because of the economy.

Now, back to our celebrations!

Huffington Post is live streaming the White House briefing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0....html#liveblog

LightoftheMoon Guest
    Is Bin Laden with his 72 virgins or is he getting nice and crispy on hell's bbq?

Barbossa,

Can you explain this to me? Every so often you drop a "we are the enemy" line and I am hoping that at some point you would elaborate because I don't get it. Maybe this thread isn't the best place to do it but I would really like (and I mean this with all seriousness) for you to connect the dots for me.

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post

Guess what?

I've been out all day so I haven't watched anything since last night, but I was curious what his family would do since I thought I'd remembered that they'd disowned him.

For those of us that were not alive when JFK was killed, I think his killing will rank up there with the "Where were you when you heard?" moments of our lives.

STsFirstmate Guest
    Never fear, Scott Michaels has the pictures, and he has the body. We're not called Find-a-Death for nothing!

My wife made the call (that Bin Laden was dead) not long after the 10:30 press conference was announced. I figured it wasn't an attack of any sort because that would have made the news seconds after it happened.

I say we put his head on a spit and display it at the Pentagon.
    and his mailbox!
    regards,
    mary

Snudgie Guest
    Heeee!!! it's my birthday tomorrow so this was an awesome early present....ROT IN HELL YOU BASTARD!!!!

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    LOL! Don't mess with the Navy SEALS!
    Forty Minutes from touch down to take off including torching the helo that failed. That is quick and efficient and adapting! Navy Seals are amazing! DNA confirmation is the last nail and it is expected tomorrow.
    Now let's all get in the mind set for retaliation but it had to be done. It was a reckoning that was late in happening.
    regards,
    Mary

His burial should be by Ground Zero. At the bottom of a specially designed squat toilet for all to use. Relatives of victims of 9/11 get first use. I would drive to NY for that.