Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole Brown Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Michigirl View Post
    Its been at least 10 years since I saw that horrific photo of Nicole Brown without the black bar. I think it was on one of the sites that use "Morbid" in their title, iirc, though I have never seen it available on the web since then. I will never forget that pic. It showed a gaping, vicious wound. I remember thinking it was amazing that her head was still attached, as it looked extremely deep. The wound itself was blood filled, and looked just as you would expect with torn deep tissue (ligaments or tendons) slightly visible, but not clearly visible due to the blood. Sorry for my graphic first post, I just remember this pic very well and it was what deterred me from ever going to the "shock and awe" death sites again. I couldn't get to sleep thinking about it for nights. As a kid in the 70's, O.J seemed like a sweet natured, affable ex-pro-jock, worthy of hero worship. After viewing that photo of Nicole, he replaced Ted Bundy as the man of my nightmares.

Wow thanks for that description. It does not sound pretty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

DisneyStacy Guest
    I really think I saw it also, when I first began perusing the internet for crime scene photos which was only a couple years ago. I have no idea where it would have been, you know how it is when you google something; you go to a site, which leads to another site, which leads to another site, and so on.

It seems so strange that it's gone now.

Michigirl Guest
    Your welcome, hope I don't make anyone lose their lunch

Northern Lights Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Ok this is going to sound awful, but does anyone know which of those links will be the autopsy transcript?
    Nicole
    http://walraven.org/simpson/autop-nb.html

Ron
    http://walraven.org/simpson/autop-rg.html

Knew I could count on you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Northern Lights Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Knew I could count on you
    Thanks!
    And description of the autopsy and the crime scene photos
    http://walraven.org/simpson/aut-pix.html

laynesgrl Guest
    Your welcome, hope I don't make anyone lose their lunch
    Great description! I remember reading in one of those books that first came out after the murders that someone described Nicole's throat looked like someone had stuffed it with blackberries!!!

Michigirl Guest
    It really did, the wound was so dark, and I know we always hear about how damn sharp that knife was, but I swear when I saw the pic, other than the clean cut at the skin surface, the interior looked anything but! No matter how many years have passed (I can't believe its been almost 15?) Nicole and Ron's deaths never lose that feeling of fresh horror for me (and I'm sure alot of people). I have read every book ever written on Nicole, Ron, OJ, the trial, and I can understand from a purely analytical view how pissed OJ would've been with Nicole, she still had her beauty, a new and "improved" figure paid for by him, a nice address in Brentwood also paid for by him, lets face it, she was doing just fine without him, better in fact. That REALLY pissed him off. But to get to the point where you could (if some of the expert opinions are true) bend her over and cut her like that, I just can't wrap my head around it. They had children together, he had loved her once, and probably still did. What a monster. Do you think that when he was done, hours later on that plane to Chicago he sat there and thought "what the f*ck did I do?" or do you think it was more along the lines of "she brought this on herself"? I am so glad he is in prison for something!

laynesgrl Guest
    It really did, the wound was so dark, and I know we always hear about how damn sharp that knife was, but I swear when I saw the pic, other than the clean cut at the skin surface, the interior looked anything but! No matter how many years have passed (I can't believe its been almost 15?) Nicole and Ron's deaths never lose that feeling of fresh horror for me (and I'm sure alot of people). I have read every book ever written on Nicole, Ron, OJ, the trial, and I can understand from a purely analytical view how pissed OJ would've been with Nicole, she still had her beauty, a new and "improved" figure paid for by him, a nice address in Brentwood also paid for by him, lets face it, she was doing just fine without him, better in fact. That REALLY pissed him off. But to get to the point where you could (if some of the expert opinions are true) bend her over and cut her like that, I just can't wrap my head around it. They had children together, he had loved her once, and probably still did. What a monster. Do you think that when he was done, hours later on that plane to Chicago he sat there and thought "what the f*ck did I do?" or do you think it was more along the lines of "she brought this on herself"? I am so glad he is in prison for something!
    I'm thinkin' that he found a way to blame her for what he "had" to do to her. He is such a narccissistic asshole!!! You know he thought if he couldn't have her, then no one could!!!

Quote Originally Posted by laynesgrl View Post
    I'm thinkin' that he found a way to blame her for what he "had" to do to her. He is such a narccissistic asshole!!! You know he thought if he couldn't have her, then no one could!!!
    Oh, I agree about the narccissistic part. In the If I did it book (which was written by him, right?) he acts like she wanted him back the whole time they broke up that she was always trying to find ways to get him to see her and he really did not want her anymore that he had "moved on". Sure.
    I think he was obsessed with her.

He also said she beat on him and he beat on her so basically they were even in that department. Yeah. right. The woman weighed maybe 105-115. He weighed atleast twice that and was an ex-football player that is used to dragging grown ass men across the field and she "beat" him. He even made it like "you would be surprised about her strength" thing. I have no doubt that people can pull out "super-strength" when needed, but c'mon. It was probably like mini-me and fat bastard in a fight. No competition.

I had to stop reading it because it made me so angry.

Michigirl Guest
    Oh, I hear you. His arrogance is sooo sickening. I have read a few accounts on the web that describe Nicole as a tall beauty, or "statuesque" beauty, other accounts say she was only 5'5". Thats my height, and it is anything but tall! Either way, she was no match for him. Of the many questions I always had about that night, was how in the hell was OJ able to inflict such brutal injuries to 2 people who were definitely putting up some resistance (if only very briefly) and walk away leaving and taking such little blood evidence with him? From the pics, Nicole and Ron (especially Nicole) look almost as if someone splashed them with a can of red paint there is so much blood. For the the longest time, I was under the (false) asumption that there was not alot of blood found in the bronco. After reading Bob Augusts site, I see that there was an substantial amount of small traces of blood scattered throughout the bronco. Still not as much as I would expect, but then again, I can't eat a hershey kiss without screwing up a perfectly good white tee shirt. What did he do to himself to get him in and out of that suv without coating it, the gloves were gone, so he had clean hands, right? Jeans probably only had small trace blood on front, not on back that would hit the seat. The side panels that had the smears (looked like on left and right blood was found) would be from his lower arm sleeves brushing against them. They would've been probably in close proximity to blood at the time of the killings. I can't help but feel there was some luck involved in his getaway, that and alot of people not wanting to believe that OJ could be capable of such murders.

octobersky Guest
    Oh, I hear you. His arrogance is sooo sickening. I have read a few accounts on the web that describe Nicole as a tall beauty, or "statuesque" beauty, other accounts say she was only 5'5". Thats my height, and it is anything but tall! Either way, she was no match for him. Of the many questions I always had about that night, was how in the hell was OJ able to inflict such brutal injuries to 2 people who were definitely putting up some resistance (if only very briefly) and walk away leaving and taking such little blood evidence with him? From the pics, Nicole and Ron (especially Nicole) look almost as if someone splashed them with a can of red paint there is so much blood. For the the longest time, I was under the (false) asumption that there was not alot of blood found in the bronco. After reading Bob Augusts site, I see that there was an substantial amount of small traces of blood scattered throughout the bronco. Still not as much as I would expect, but then again, I can't eat a hershey kiss without screwing up a perfectly good white tee shirt. What did he do to himself to get him in and out of that suv without coating it, the gloves were gone, so he had clean hands, right? Jeans probably only had small trace blood on front, not on back that would hit the seat. The side panels that had the smears (looked like on left and right blood was found) would be from his lower arm sleeves brushing against them. They would've been probably in close proximity to blood at the time of the killings. I can't help but feel there was some luck involved in his getaway, that and alot of people not wanting to believe that OJ could be capable of such murders.

I wanted to welcome you Michigirl And to thank you for your great insight.
    I would like to see the full picture, even though I know it will disgust me but that's my own curiousity. I can't even understand the anger it would take to do something like that to someone you "loved".

Michigirl Guest
    Thanks for the welcome octobersky I remember after the murders happened looking for the crime scene photos the news said were so "graphic", I think it took all of about a 30 second search and there they were! Now, I haven't seen them anywhere without the black bar. I remember the site I saw them at had the black bar pic when you first went to the page, then it said something like "click to see the full pic" with a "warning" attached. I am almost certain the site was Rotten.com (or a site close to its popularity) but that was over 10 years ago. Maybe they'll surface again, especially if they can make some money off of it.

stay_zee Guest
    I have wanted to post in this thread numerous times. I have chosen not to because this case really gets my blood boiling!

I just could not leave this thread alone without posting this. I know that the LAPD has a horrible reputation, which has been validated and verified. I find it hard to believe however, that the same officers who allowed OJ to beat Nichol and get away with it, would go to such lengths to "create" ALL that evidence.
    I do believe that many things were done wrong during the chain of custody with the evidence, and the blood found on the socks is questionable, but there was way too much evidence to think seriously that he did not do it.
    I think this case was lost by bumbling prosecutors and an over zealous police force who did not follow proper procedures. Not because OJ is innocent.

Ok, I'm over it. now I'll let you more rational people continue this thread. lol
    Last edited by stay_zee; 05-21-2009 at 11:38 PM.

DexterKitty Guest
    This sounds bad but.... it's a wonder Nicole's family haven't sold the uncensored pictures. They could probably make a mint off of them. I remember Denise being pissed off because Marcia Clark had the picture blown up, and had it on the wall in her office when Denise came to discuss the case. Man, that's kind of sick.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterKitty View Post
    This sounds bad but.... it's a wonder Nicole's family haven't sold the uncensored pictures. They could probably make a mint off of them. I remember Denise being pissed off because Marcia Clark had the picture blown up, and had it on the wall in her office when Denise came to discuss the case. Man, that's kind of sick.

And when she confronted her about it Clark told her "Oh I just look at it as part of the scenery."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DexterKitty Guest
    Yeah..... she is one cold hearted bitch. I guess she really acted like some sort of a Diva the entire trial. I also heard that her and the rest of the prosecutors joked with OJ and his lawyers. It's been said the MC was very taken by the notion that she was prosecuting such an infamous case, and acted like a giddie school girl when OJ came into the courtroom. I think this was mentioned in Mark Furman's book 'Murder in Brentwood'. To hear his point of view it sounds like the prosecution threw him under the bus after the racial tapes came out. The weird thing was that they suspected something like that was going to happen, and chose to question him under oath anyway. If he hadn't dumped that girlfriend of his, those tapes would have never seen the light of day. IMO....he got the dirty end of the stick all the way around. He has perservered though, and he has several true crime books out.

laynesgrl Guest
    If Nicole would have been allowed to live, she would be 50 years old today! And Ron would soon be 40!!??

laynesgrl Guest

RIP Nicole

My screen saver is actually a really creepy picture of OJ smiling with a group of college kids. It is interesting to say the least looking at the facial expressions. OJ Is just smiling his OJ smile. He's glowing!

What is so terrifying to me is that he seems so charming until you push the wrong buttons. He's all smiles and charm until you piss him off, and then his entire personality changes.

....that and he practically cut his ex wife's head off.

Last edited by okidoll; 06-12-2009 at 07:34 AM. Reason: stuff

Waltham Abbey in Essex & Filey In Yorkshire UK
    it's the anniversary of the Murder today isn't it
    WOW 15 years!

It HAS been 15 years. Time sure flies by fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

Perdi Guest
    Wow has it really been 15 years?? Can't believe how quickly that's flown!!! Still find it hard to comprehend how frenzied and vicious the attack was, and to this day am convinced it was OJ that did it.

RIP Nicole and Ron.

Meliss9900 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stay_zee View Post
    <snipped> I just could not leave this thread alone without posting this. I know that the LAPD has a horrible reputation, which has been validated and verified. I find it hard to believe however, that the same officers who allowed OJ to beat Nichol and get away with it, would go to such lengths to "create" ALL that evidence. <snipped>

Ok, I'm over it. now I'll let you more rational people continue this thread. lol

Oh I agree with you. According to California law at the time of the murders, the fabrication of evidence in a death penalty eligible case could net the person faking the evidence the death penalty.

And there would have to be way too many people in on it. I've read most of the books (I dearly wish that Vincent Bugliosi could have been a special prosecutor on this case) and OJ is as guilty as sin.

Melissa

panda Guest
    RIP Nicole & Ron.

He'll get what's coming to him....oh yes he will

DexterKitty Guest
    Wow....15 years already?!! Well, I'm glad he's celebrating the anniversary in prison being azz raped by Big Bubba !!! he he he

RogerV Guest
    Has it ever been revealed just exactly what her relationship with Ron Goldman was? The only thing I can say for certain is that she knew him, but just HOW well did she know him??

stephenmiller Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerV View Post
    Has it ever been revealed just exactly what her relationship with Ron Goldman was? The only thing I can say for certain is that she knew him, but just HOW well did she know him??
    I agree on that. There are more questions than answers to this one and I find that still troubling. Perhaps any of Ron's friends know on this? Have any of them spoken out years after the fact or being silent for some reason??

DexterKitty Guest
    They had a relationship of some sort. It's been reported that Ron used to drive her sportscar all over the place. I think they probably did have a sexual relationship. It still doen't mean they deserved to be butchered like cattle though. I think she left her mother's glasses at the restuarant as a ruse to get him to come over for a quickie. She was obviously expecting him because she had candles lit, and appearantly the scene inside her apartment looked to be of a romantic nature.

RogerV Guest
    They had a relationship of some sort. It's been reported that Ron used to drive her sportscar all over the place. I think they probably did have a sexual relationship. It still doen't mean they deserved to be butchered like cattle though. I think she left her mother's glasses at the restuarant as a ruse to get him to come over for a quickie. She was obviously expecting him because she had candles lit, and appearantly the scene inside her apartment looked to be of a romantic nature.
    This is what I more or less had assumed. It's also possible that the glasses thing was a prearranged signal, and I really doubt Goldman would have taken the trouble to go home and clean up if he was just planning to drop off a pair of glasses. OJ must have known about or suspected his relationship with Nichole, and that triggered the rampage. However, there is of course NO justification for the resulting bloodbath, even if Nichole and OJ had still been married.

Elizabeth Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by okidoll View Post
    My screen saver is actually a really creepy picture of OJ smiling with a group of college kids. It is interesting to say the least looking at the facial expressions. OJ Is just smiling his OJ smile. He's glowing!

What is so terrifying to me is that he seems so charming until you push the wrong buttons. He's all smiles and charm until you piss him off, and then his entire personality changes.

....that and he practically cut his ex wife's head off.

When was this picture taken??? I would surprised if it was after the murders.....

cachluv Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    When was this picture taken??? I would surprised if it was after the murders.....
    ---I'm not the least bit suprised, and I'm willing to bet this picture was taken after 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    ---I'm not the least bit suprised, and I'm willing to bet this picture was taken after 2005.
    He looks post 2005 to me, the bloody son of a bitch.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

His hair had no gray when he went to trial for the murders. He has a lot of gray hair in this photo. It looks like it was in the last few years. He's never been shy about publicity. I got it from Photobucket. I will see if I can try to find a date for original.

Meliss9900 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post

I love the expression on the face of the guy standing next to the man in the red t-shirt. He is pointing towards OJ with an "ugh" look on his face.

DexterKitty Guest
    What I want to know is why the hell is he partying with a bunch of kids? That one kid does look like he's thinking ...ugh!! Probably worried that ol OJ is going to pull out a knife and filet him.

GrinReaper Guest
    It still doen't mean they deserved to be butchered like cattle though.
    Yeah and cattle don't deserve to be butchered like Ron and Nicole.
    No animals, including human, deserve to be butchered anywhere anytime.
    Last edited by GrinReaper; 06-15-2009 at 12:52 PM.

GrinReaper Guest
    I will never be convinced that OJ did it.
    He wasn't convicted and it is still "alleged."
    The way the cops botched it and that racist Furman.
    There is doubt.
    The jury made the right call.

I do think that OJ was an idiot for trying to get his stuff back by force.
    He probably felt invincible.
    I still can't believe that he is somewhere in a prison.

Yeah, and don't forget that he (RON) went home first (after work), took a shower & then went over to NICOLE'S. Most folks would likely have dropped them off right after work and then gone home especially since her place was so close to the restaurant.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Meliss9900 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    Yeah, and don't forget that he (RON) went home first (after work), took a shower & then went over to NICOLE'S. Most folks would likely have dropped them off right after work and then gone home especially since her place was so close to the restaurant.

I'm not saying that he wasn't doing her. . he probably was but I don't think that was part of his plans that evening.

Ron's place (11663 Gorham Ave) was closer to the restraunt (Mezzluna was at the intersection of San Vincente and Gorham Ave.) than Nicole's place (875 S Bundy). He lived less than a 1/4 mile from Mezzaluna. Nicole lived over 1/2 mile from Mezzaluna in the opposite direction.

It was also testified that he was going to meet some co-workers that evening at Baja Cantina (in Marina del Rey) after dropping off the sunglasses.

With that in mind I can see him running home, showering, heading to Nicole's and then off to meet friends.

Had he gone to Nicole's first and then home to change/shower he might still be alive.

Melissa

octobersky Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by okidoll View Post
    His hair had no gray when he went to trial for the murders. He has a lot of gray hair in this photo. It looks like it was in the last few years. He's never been shy about publicity. I got it from Photobucket. I will see if I can try to find a date for original.
    the clothing worn by the kids seems to me to me more recent than 1995, def 2005ish.

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    I will never be convinced that OJ did it.
    He wasn't convicted and it is still "alleged."
    The way the cops botched it and that racist Furman.
    There is doubt.
    The jury made the right call.

I do think that OJ was an idiot for trying to get his stuff back by force.
    He probably felt invincible.
    I still can't believe that he is somewhere in a prison.

Just curious if you've read Vincent Bugliosi's book detailing the forensic evidence? No doubt, the prosecution f****ed things up during the trial, but the scientific evidence of his guilt is there, IMO. JMO.

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    Just curious if you've read Vincent Bugliosi's book detailing the forensic evidence? No doubt, the prosecution f****ed things up during the trial, but the scientific evidence of his guilt is there, IMO. JMO.
    No but maybe I'll see if my local lib has it.
    I like Bugliosi and his book Helter Skelter.

It's just hard for me to believe anything without being a witness to it.
    I'm not a fan of speculation.

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    No but maybe I'll see if my local lib has it.
    I like Bugliosi and his book Helter Skelter.

It's just hard for me to believe anything without being a witness to it.
    I'm not a fan of speculation.

The reason I got it from the library was because he had written it (same as you; Helter Skelter). He pretty much lambastes the prosecution and how they handled it and presents the case from how he would have prosecuted it. It's really very interesting.

Lita Guest
    I'm reading the book that was published in 2008 by OJ's agent. I'm not that far into it but in the description of the book, he says he's the one responsible for the glove not fitting OJ. It should be really interesting because he goes into how OJ's most inner circle of four or five people helped him get away with murder.

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    I'm reading the book that was published in 2008 by OJ's agent. I'm not that far into it but in the description of the book, he says he's the one responsible for the glove not fitting OJ. It should be really interesting because he goes into how OJ's most inner circle of four or five people helped him get away with murder.

What's the name of it? Sounds like I should add that to my library queue.

Jack'sGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    The reason I got it from the library was because he had written it (same as you; Helter Skelter). He pretty much lambastes the prosecution and how they handled it and presents the case from how he would have prosecuted it. It's really very interesting.
    That does sound interesting, and I think I want to go out and get that book.

I know people cry racist on Mark Fuhrman, but I feel like whatever wrong doing he did before, he found atonement for what he did for Martha Moxley and her family. In the end, he's okay in my book for that case.

I read that book years ago, but cannt remember the name of it. The Bug rocks, though I was a bit disappointed on his lone gun take of the JFK assassination.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    You mean you've seen a picture without the black bar across her neck? Everyone has tried to find that picture... it doesn't seem to exist. If you swear on your hair, I believe you... I hope you find it... I'm a sick puppy too.
    I saw them, too, in a tabloid rag shortly after all the publicity of the murders. I don't wish to see them again.

Wow, see, I didn't even know that. Interesting. It wasn't OJ's business though as long as the kids weren't in danger. She was divorced. If she wanted to get her some-some on the side that's her right.

Those 911 calls she used to make were sad, and you can hear the frustration in her voice.