Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 17242526
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1275

Thread: Nicole Brown Simpson

  1. #1251
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,499
    I think Cuba is a great actor. They did a great job with those roles, jmo.

  2. #1252
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    37,095
    I hope it comes on Netflix. Otherwise, i like Cuba.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD





  3. #1253
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I hope it comes on Netflix. Otherwise, i like Cuba.
    I noticed it on our FX or FXX app on the Xbox the other week.

    Sadly enough I don't even want to watch it anymore. I feel like between all the docs and the ESPN series ( which is REALLY good btw) I've seen enough. Something about watching actors do it after watching all the real people is making me just go meh.
    Last edited by soaring_butterfly; 09-23-2016 at 12:13 PM.

  4. #1254
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    266
    good write up with uncensored photos of nicole and ron's throat's slit open.

    read at your own peril.

    https://imgur.com/a/H9Dm0

  5. #1255
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    37,095
    I'd never seen Ron's neck would. Thanks for sharing, Lush.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD





  6. #1256
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    6,627
    Wow never seen these before, thank you for sharing.

  7. #1257
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Lush View Post
    good write up with uncensored photos of nicole and ron's throat's slit open.

    read at your own peril.

    https://imgur.com/a/H9Dm0
    Thanks for posting. You used to be able to find the pictures easily then all of a sudden, the uncensored one's seemed to disappear and it was only the black bar one's that were showing up.

  8. #1258
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    331
    I hope OJ sees those wounds in his dreams. Still can’t believe the juice is loose.

  9. #1259
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,571


    These photos we were looking for Nicole's condo, of course you can't recognize it even if you have researched it a dozen times. We walked through the very small town, small intersection of Bundy Drive and Dorothy St (I think) the name of it is- I can't recall exact names. This was early 2016, we saw Marilyn too & Dorothy Stratten which I think I have posted if not, I will again. Christmas lights were still up at Dorothy's neighbors- which by the way, very small, cheap-inexpesnive, 1 family homes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BundyDrive.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	54611   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nicole B rownSimp2.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	54610   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nicole Brown Simpson en route.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	54609  
    <img src=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg border=0 alt= />

  10. #1260
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Derbyshire, UK
    Posts
    187
    I picked up a copy of Outrage last week, so I’ve just started reading that. Hopefully it’s as good as everyone has said it is.

  11. #1261
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chattaboogie, TN
    Posts
    228
    Did anyone else watch "OJ: The Lost Confession?" last night? If there were any doubt at all in my mind that he's guilty as sin before seeing him describe in great detail how he "hypothetically" murdered 2 people. it went out the window when he began saying "I remember" over and over. If you didn't see it and you have any interest at all, watch it. It might be one of the creepiest, most fascinating things I've ever witnessed. The guy's psycho.

  12. #1262
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    6,627
    I still and always will believe OJ killed them.

  13. #1263
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    4,193
    I have never had any doubts about his guilt, he killed them. No one else.
    Do not regret growing older it is a privilege denied to many

  14. #1264
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I have never had any doubts about his guilt, he killed them. No one else.
    I agree!

  15. #1265
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,461
    Me and some friends were in LA last weekend and found ourselves on Bundy Dr while we were taking backroads to get to the airport from Santa Monica, The address for the condo was changed from 875 S Bundy Dr to 879 S Bundy Dr. Its the only house with a jungle worth of plants all growing in front of it over the gate and fence. I knew we were at the right house since I recognized the tree in front of it (in the front strip of grass next to the side walk) from the crime scene photos. One of my friends got out of the car and posed for a pic standing in front of the gate. She said she felt a weird vibe/chill while standing there. We had visited also Ron Goldman's grave a couple days before.

  16. #1266
    This was the biggest injustice EVER!!

  17. #1267
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Me and some friends were in LA last weekend and found ourselves on Bundy Dr while we were taking backroads to get to the airport from Santa Monica, The address for the condo was changed from 875 S Bundy Dr to 879 S Bundy Dr. Its the only house with a jungle worth of plants all growing in front of it over the gate and fence. I knew we were at the right house since I recognized the tree in front of it (in the front strip of grass next to the side walk) from the crime scene photos. One of my friends got out of the car and posed for a pic standing in front of the gate. She said she felt a weird vibe/chill while standing there. We had visited also Ron Goldman's grave a couple days before.
    lucky! I tried with 2 friends to go in the back gate, of course everything looks .. the same so its very hard to see from the back entrance. A older man threatened to call the police for trespassing. Somehow he knew. Everythings so small there- road-wise

    Quote Originally Posted by RosiesRed View Post
    Did anyone else watch "OJ: The Lost Confession?" last night? If there were any doubt at all in my mind that he's guilty as sin before seeing him describe in great detail how he "hypothetically" murdered 2 people. it went out the window when he began saying "I remember" over and over. If you didn't see it and you have any interest at all, watch it. It might be one of the creepiest, most fascinating things I've ever witnessed. The guy's psycho.

    I just never understood if you think your innocent, why the hell do you feel the need to tell people "IF" I did something this is how.... your making yourself look more guilty than anything. Plus, if it was me, I would want to go into seclusion & feel quite embarrassed I walked out of the courtroom with blood on my hands; not brag to everyone for the past 25 years I got off. But thats just me personally.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRODIcJ8hxc


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6n9MN90dbY


    If you believe or don't .... just watch. Interesting!!!

    Last edited by cindyt; 04-08-2018 at 05:24 PM.
    <img src=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg border=0 alt= />

  18. #1268
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    Thread spam.
    Last edited by cindyt; 04-08-2018 at 05:23 PM.
    <img src=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg border=0 alt= />

  19. #1269
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    Thread Spam
    Last edited by cindyt; 04-08-2018 at 05:25 PM.
    <img src=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg border=0 alt= />

  20. #1270
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    37,095
    Tiff, please combine your latest posts.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD





  21. #1271
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Tiff, please combine your latest posts.
    Sorry!! I don't know how. Please help me.
    <img src=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg border=0 alt= />

  22. #1272
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    37,095
    I fixed it this one time. What you do is from now on don't make one post after the other in less than 30 minutes.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD





  23. #1273
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    246

    Incredible autopsy photo of Nicole

    This was shared in the FAD Facebook group.

    NSFL

    https://ibb.co/QrPPw03
    For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

    What's so good about goodbye, when the best was yet to come?

  24. #1274
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,446
    Quote Originally Posted by saturnine View Post
    This was shared in the FAD Facebook group.

    NSFL

    https://ibb.co/QrPPw03
    It's been a long time since I saw the crime scene photos. I forgot how bad the wounds to her neck actually were and how close she came to being decapitated. I honestly don't know how after everything that has come out about him that there are people who still think he is innocent especially when he more or less admitted he did do it more than once.

  25. #1275
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,122
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I still and always will believe OJ killed them.
    So true.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •