Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole Brown Simpson

jester joker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    I thought it was her mom's glasses that were left in the gutter over at Mezzaluna and that she was wearing the same black halter dress she wore to Sydney's recital.

I could be wrong on both counts, though.

She's buried just down the street from me. In the same cemetery as Wilma Flintsone (Jean Vander Pyl).
    I believe you to be correct on both counts, as this is what I read, too. Too funny...Hey Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiilmaaaaaaaaaaa!

SistaSara Guest
    I recently went to Nicole's condo. It is on the corner!!! As I was taking pictures a lady on the bus stop was watching me. I find it HARD to believe NO ONE saw what went down. I mean it is right off a main street!! I got chills going there...and when we walked around back and checked out the other side I got a feeling of a mother. That was where Nicole was putting her foot down and becoming free. That is the last place that she was a mother at. I got a lot of mother type vibes from the back of the condo and the alley way. Knowing how we live and park here in L.A. I'm sure the back of the house is where she parked her car and came and went. As there is a back entrance into the condo. I could feel her back there but in a good way. (If you believe in those sort of things)
    Last edited by SistaSara; 10-17-2007 at 08:43 PM.

RoRo Guest
    why does it seem like when someone is killed they get judged ( rightly or wrongly), NIcole is a slut , Sharon Tate was a druggie, etc. etc. Who cares they were the victim how they lived shouldn't even be brought up unless it directly caused their death in my opinion.

Harry in Connecticut Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsters View Post
    I watched the Dr. Phil today with the Goldmans and OJ s ghostwriter (which by the way in a weird turn of events is Pablo Fenjeves...the neighbor who lived behind Nicole and heard the wailing dog)....

Fenjeves said that MANY times during his interviews with OJ , that OJ would drop the "if I" or the hypothetical and would just talk about how the murder occured.
    Meaning, he spoke like he was telling about what he did and how he did it. Not in a 'if I had done it' type way.

Fenjeves also said that when he was approached by Judith Regan she told him, THIS IS OJs CONFESSION, but he'll only give the confession if it's given in a hypothetical way. He also said that when he spoke with OJ s legal team, that they also said...this is his confession!
    He said this and he said that. The book was GHOST written, and even the title was not OJ's idea. Even thinking about it was stupid on his part, but I doubt much of whatever is in it would impress any but the already convinced.

djdeath-hag Guest
    I formed my opinion about whodunit during the slow-speed chase that was all over live tv, even here in Tampa.....I was more suprised that he didn't make his final exit that day than I was that he was found "not guilty" (by reason of celebrity). Almost any multi-millionaire is going to get the best justice that money can buy. I hope but don't count on, his current legal situation putting him away for a loooooong time!

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry in Connecticut View Post
    He said this and he said that. The book was GHOST written, and even the title was not OJ's idea. Even thinking about it was stupid on his part, but I doubt much of whatever is in it would impress any but the already convinced.
    Harry, "ghost-written" does not mean that a ghost wrote the book. It was written after hours and hours and HOURS of interviews with Orenthal himself!! Are you seriously trying to say that he didn't murder them??? DNA much???

pvezz Guest
    Nothing short of proof, which I haven't seen in all these years. Where are, the weapon, his bloody clothes, his motive? The time involved means he would have had to discard the en route to his home. It ain't like nobody looked. What was found? Nada.

A glove was found by a cop proven to be a racist and a liar. Why leave one there and take one home? Then just give it a toss?

I swear, all I've heard has been different versions of "Everybody KNOWS he did it." but proof is another thing.

Give this a read http://phobos.ramapo.edu/~jweiss/law...t2/simpson.htm

It's old news to me, but you may learn something.
    Read Bugliosi's book, learn about DNA, and buy a clue.

SistaSara Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    why does it seem like when someone is killed they get judged ( rightly or wrongly), NIcole is a slut , Sharon Tate was a druggie, etc. etc. Who cares they were the victim how they lived shouldn't even be brought up unless it directly caused their death in my opinion.

wow...kinda harsh...I was just sharing my experience with that location. Sorry if I bugged you.

Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    Harry, "ghost-written" does not mean that a ghost wrote the book. It was written after hours and hours and HOURS of interviews with Orenthal himself!! Are you seriously trying to say that he didn't murder them??? DNA much???
    And you were there for these hours of interviews? The woman wrote the book, and title. Or could it be you'd believe anything that fits what you wanted to hear?
    Planted evidence much?

Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    Read Bugliosi's book, learn about DNA, and buy a clue.
    Read Dershowitz' book. Learn about blood being found after it's drawn from a suspect, and having preservative in it. Buy a fact.

Lobsters Guest
    And you were there for these hours of interviews? The woman wrote the book, and title. Or could it be you'd believe anything that fits what you wanted to hear?
    Planted evidence much?

Read Dershowitz' book. Learn about blood being found after it's drawn from a suspect, and having preservative in it. Buy a fact.

First off, Pablo Fenjves is not a woman! Second, Fenjves said in the interview that the words ARE OJs. He inteviewed OJ and wrote basically what OJ said...OJ had complete literary control over it and read it many times after the manuscript was complete. It's OJs words!!!!

Second, Dershowitz is a nutjob. 'nuf said.

hlh004 Guest
    I have a ?
    What was the name of this book that he wrote?

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    The only "slut" I thought who had it coming and "deserved it" was Bonny Lee Bakely.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobsters View Post
    First off, Pablo Fenjves is not a woman! Second, Fenjves said in the interview that the words ARE OJs. He inteviewed OJ and wrote basically what OJ said...OJ had complete literary control over it and read it many times after the manuscript was complete. It's OJs words!!!!

Second, Dershowitz is a nutjob. 'nuf said.
    I was refering the the Regan woman. It's up in the air who actually wrote the book. Amazon lists it as The Goldman Family (Author), Pablo F. Fenjves (Foreword), Dominick Dunne (Afterword)

There is no proving what Pablo says about OJ. Anyone can say anything.

If Alan Dershowitz agreed with you, would he be a nutjob? Raise the level will you.

BTW, hlh104, he wrote Reasonable Doubts. If you look on amazon for any books about this, you'll very likely see it.

I always remember the photos of nicole that she had put in a safety deposit box of her after being beaten up by oj... I think she knew that he might kill her.
    Did anyone see the interview OJ had with Ruby wax years ago?? right at the end of the show,,ruby said that her opinion of oj had changed big time. Then showed a clip of her opening her hotel door & oj doing the pyscho noise with a knife at her... he found it hilarious. What person in their right mind would even joke about something that killed the mother of your kids.... G.U.I.L.T.Y - lets hope he stays in jail for his latest crime.

D3LIVI?N Guest
    I work right by Nicole's grave site in Lake Forest, I went to go find her grave recently and it was more difficult to find than I thought it would be. I finally found it not near where I had thought it would be. It was in the back, almost forgotten to a certain degree.

I think I read on FAD that both OJ and Ron's sister where paid by a tabloid to pose for photos in front of here grave (classy). I would like to see those photos if anyone knows of where to find them.

Catherine Of Siena, do you have a single piece of evidence that could prove a drug-hit murder...I didn't think so.

I'm sorry, but I don't get those who are talking about people who "had it coming." And not just Nicole; There are other names being brought up and I've seen it in other threads as well.
    How can anyone deserve to be killed because of the way they lived their life?
    Now I'm not talking about criminals or those who have taken others lives, I'm simply referring to these women or famous cases that are being discussed here.
    It seems like it's based on the way that person was.
    To me at least, it's not even a matter of "just because she was a slut doesn't mean she deserved to die." It's more like one has nothing to do with another.
    If you think someone had it coming because of the way they were in life, or who they were, then you could say a lot of people deserve to die for the way they live.
    It looks like the people who are uttering such BS feel that way because they are already biased and didn't like that person for whatever reason.
    There are people I'm not fond of, but by no means do I think they they should die for it.
    Last edited by norah; 10-19-2007 at 02:18 PM.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

Jazbabee Guest
    There are some days, that I feel I will puke if I hear about Nicole and OJ one more time !!!!!!!!!

Ruffian Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Delivian View Post
    I

I think I read on FAD that both OJ and Ron's sister where paid by a tabloid to pose for photos in front of here grave (classy). I would like to see those photos if anyone knows of where to find them.
    It wasn't Ron's sister that was paid for photos. It was Nicole's sister, Denise, that was paid for photos at the grave. I also recall that her other sister, Dominique, got paid for family photos of Nicole from some supermarket rags.

who was the first lawyer to go to ojs house after the murders? he was not on the so-called dream team,because he and his wife saw blood at simpsons house?

Quote Originally Posted by Delivian View Post
    Catherine Of Siena, do you have a single piece of evidence that could prove a drug-hit murder...I didn't think so.
    Nice of you to allow a few seconds for an answer, before you submit your question. I'd been wondering myself if Catherine could read minds.

alexmack Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    And you're basing Nicole's sluttiness on the book written by the man who killed her? Nah, he got no reason to make her look like she had it coming. Totally impartial, Orenthal. And she was a manipulator too? Oh goodness.

I can't wait for Sharon Tate: Nazi Whore by Charles Manson to come out, it should clear up a lot.
    Screwtape, I agree with you 100%. I don't care who she slept with,
    or anything about her intimate life. I don't care if she was the biggest slut of all time. The women was nearly
    decapitated. The same goes for Ron Goldman. So what if he was looking for a "Booty Call"?

OJ Simpson is a maggot among men.

alexmack Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    But, remember Ron Goldman's father said that he would give up trying to get money, if OJ would confess.

I don't think the Browns would ever turn down the money. They lived off of OJ for years, which makes Nicole their cash cow, right.

How does a woman get away from a dangerous man, when the family depends on that man for support?
    You know, I've often wondered how they would still be making money off of OJ?
    All of Nicole's money went to her kids.
    Anyone have an answer??

alexmack Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkrose35 View Post
    Nicole's father I believe, either owned a Hertz franchise or was associated with Hertz some how because of OJ. Yes I do think they overlooked alot of the abuse in her marriage.
    Here! Here! Her family looked the other way many times. All for money!
    I have nothing good to say about any of them.

Katie Guest
    The Brown also took out many "Loans" from OJ over the years, that were never paid.

Mezzaluna Restaurant

I just saw that the Mezzaluna Restaurant closed its doors. Did it close as a result of the popularity (good or bad) that came from the Simpson murders or was it from another reason (just went out of business)?
    The survival of everyone on board depends on just one thing: finding someone on board who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner.

Ruffian Guest
    I thought it had been closed for awhile now. I read that the food always sucked and it stayed open longer than it should have. Once the notoriety died down, so did the restaurant.

hollywoodsaint Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    I thought it had been closed for awhile now. I read that the food always sucked and it stayed open longer than it should have. Once the notoriety died down, so did the restaurant.
    That's exactly what I've heard. It's been a Starbucks for probably 10 years now.

LOL...wow I am out of touch...Thanks guys.
    The survival of everyone on board depends on just one thing: finding someone on board who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner.

Kersten Guest
    This feels slightly OT considering the heated conversation in here, but on another thread someone fleetingly mentioned seeing the murder scene photos w/o the black bars... Anyone know where they could be found?

And does anyone remember where they were during the slow-police-chase or when the verdict came out? I was at home, I think, for the police chase, and in 5th grade gym class when they announced the verdict. I remember b/c our gym teacher told us he'd been listening to the radio,and when we lined up to go inside, he told us "INNOCENT!" I remember a few little elementary school "jocks" jumping up and down for joy... Even then, I knew he did it. Ew.

TNpuck Guest
    I think they interrupted the NBA playoffs for the chase, or it was right after a game. I don't remember where I was when the verdict was read.

Ruffian Guest
    I think when the verdict was read I had the Robert Kardashian jaw-dropping look on my face.

When the chase began, we were going to take our little boys to a movie. My husband wanted to stay home to see how it was going to end so I had to take the kids to the movie myself.

I'd like to see the death photos without the black bar, too. Actually, the autopsy photos would be great to see, but I doubt they'll ever be leaked. Figures...they leak all sorts of stupid crap except the stuff I want to see.

OCEANLIGHTS Guest

Cool

I was watching Carrot Top in person trying to do comedy...Ugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kersten View Post
    This feels slightly OT considering the heated conversation in here, but on another thread someone fleetingly mentioned seeing the murder scene photos w/o the black bars... Anyone know where they could be found?

And does anyone remember where they were during the slow-police-chase or when the verdict came out? I was at home, I think, for the police chase, and in 5th grade gym class when they announced the verdict. I remember b/c our gym teacher told us he'd been listening to the radio,and when we lined up to go inside, he told us "INNOCENT!" I remember a few little elementary school "jocks" jumping up and down for joy... Even then, I knew he did it. Ew.

Jaxxx Guest
    I had dinner with my mother, lost her not long after that. But it was on in the restraunt.

disco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    Didn't she have a dog? an Akita? Did the dog even bark when these two was killed? If not this dog had to be use to this person that did the murders. Dog should of bitten oj in the jubbles or something lol.

The dog was the only smart one there, the dog headed for the hills. Watch my smoke!

I could be wrong here but didn't one of the detectives "accidentally" take home evidence during the investigation? I remember reading that somewhere but I could be wrong. It seems to me that LAPD wanted so badly for OJ to take the wrap that they screwed up the case. A good (and high paid) lawyer will look for that crap which is why OJ got off. I mean, look at the whole Mark Furhman (sp?) situation. They had to dig way back in that dude's past to find some dirt on him.

I've always thought that OJ didn't do the crimes personally but was either there or waiting nearby. He's an egomaniac but he wouldn't dare get his hands dirty. That's why I think there was evidence of him there but he wasn't hurt or anything. Ron & Nicole fought for their lives and OJ was basically wound free. Something just doesn't add up there. In no way, shape or form is that moron innocent, but the cops wanted to bust him so bad, they totally screwed up.

Anyone that hypothesizes about something as demented as killing two people isn't playing with a full deck. Who the hell does that? Even people that supported his stupid ass in the beginning are looking at him completely differently.

Kathyf Guest
    I read Oj's book I had it ordered the first time but it was pulled. I watched that Entire trial I never missed . I read all the books and listened to all of the news commentary. I for one would have found him not guilty. You may not like it but there was a lot of reasonable doubt. I know people may not agree with me but I am still not convinced he did it. Nicole was No angel. I think they both had tons of problems. I will not go into the evidence that leads me to my opinion it would take too long. On another note I have to say I think OJ should have got to keep the heisman trophy no matter what he did earn that.

disco Guest
    Well, The case began, Mark Furman tried to plant evidence (he even went as far as to pick up the evidence and drive to oj house to plant the glove then arrest oj), Then the prosecutors put so much emphasis on the glove and it didnt fit. Then they found one drop of blood in the truck but none anywhere in the house. The defense had johnny cocheran the prosecutors had that wierd black guy with mental problems and that very not too smart lawyer lady. The case was a mess. Oj was mixed up with so many bad people and still is that we dont know who was after his behind.

Kathyf Guest
    Disco I agree also Nicole was very heavy into drugs so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by disco View Post
    Well, The case began, Mark Furman tried to plant evidence (he even went as far as to pick up the evidence and drive to oj house to plant the glove then arrest oj), Then the prosecutors put so much emphasis on the glove and it didnt fit. Then they found one drop of blood in the truck but none anywhere in the house. The defense had johnny cocheran the prosecutors had that wierd black guy with mental problems and that very not too smart lawyer lady. The case was a mess. Oj was mixed up with so many bad people and still is that we dont know who was after his behind.
    Christopher Darden and Marcia Clark? I never thought Darden was weird, just a little pensive. I thought Marcia was more interested in becoming a celebrity. Remember when she had that makeover and Judge Ito commented on it? What the hell? lol I think I was 16 or 17 at the time I thought that was way off topic and kind of inappropriate for a judge to talk about. Hello? Double murder trial!

Kathyf Guest
    They all wanted air time evry last oneof them

disco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathyf View Post
    Disco I agree also Nicole was very heavy into drugs so who knows.
    It was said that she was a regular drug user she definately lost weight

disco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MagneticElectric View Post
    Christopher Darden and Marcia Clark? I never thought Darden was weird, just a little pensive. I thought Marcia was more interested in becoming a celebrity. Remember when she had that makeover and Judge Ito commented on it? What the hell? lol I think I was 16 or 17 at the time I thought that was way off topic and kind of inappropriate for a judge to talk about. Hello? Double murder trial!
    Darden wasnt consistent in his prosecution and kept backing away from the prosecution tactics. Clark probably show have waited on that makeover as it helped cast the trial as a side show. I dont know what to say about Ito he had his own agenda but Im not sure what it was. Really I have to see the trial again.

Ruffian Guest
    There's a video on TMZ today that shows OJ and Nicole together at a club 5 weeks before her murder. It was so odd. I've never heard her speak before. Watching that video made her more human to me and the murder so much worse (if that's possible). If you look at the video, after OJ takes her drink, take a look at her face. See if you notice anything.

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by norah View Post
    I'm sorry, but I don't get those who are talking about people who "had it coming." And not just Nicole; There are other names being brought up and I've seen it in other threads as well.
    How can anyone deserve to be killed because of the way they lived their life?
    Now I'm not talking about criminals or those who have taken others lives, I'm simply referring to these women or famous cases that are being discussed here.
    It seems like it's based on the way that person was.
    To me at least, it's not even a matter of "just because she was a slut doesn't mean she deserved to die." It's more like one has nothing to do with another.
    If you think someone had it coming because of the way they were in life, or who they were, then you could say a lot of people deserve to die for the way they live.
    It looks like the people who are uttering such BS feel that way because they are already biased and didn't like that person for whatever reason.
    There are people I'm not fond of, but by no means do I think they they should die for it.
    here here, norah!

^ Hehe, thanks Susalu.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by norah View Post
    ^ Hehe, thanks Susalu.
    no prob.... in my mind, the only people that deserve to die are those that take the lives of others and not even all of those!!

Quote Originally Posted by disco View Post
    It was said that she was a regular drug user she definately lost weight
    so?

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MagneticElectric View Post
    Does anyone remember those little animated dancing "Judge Ito's"??...I think they were on Conan (probably) or maybe Letterman, nightly during the trial, but I remember them very well...hysterical, I'm laughing again over a decade later just thinking about them!

Sorry I don't have anything really to add about O.J. or the Browns that hasn't already been said--a crude bunch, all of them...and way too much ink spilled on Simpson, sad excuse for a human being that he is. Hopefully he'll be put away this time for good for his latest exploits in Vegas, the man remains obviously completely out of control. Gosh it will be good to not have to hear about him, at least for awhile...

Kathyf Guest
    The dancing Ito's were on Leno. It was funny.

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    Does anyone remember those little animated dancing "Judge Ito's"??...I think they were on Conan (probably) or maybe Letterman, nightly during the trial, but I remember them very well...hysterical, I'm laughing again over a decade later just thinking about them!

Sorry I don't have anything really to add about O.J. or the Browns that hasn't already been said--a crude bunch, all of them...and way too much ink spilled on Simpson, sad excuse for a human being that he is. Hopefully he'll be put away this time for good for his latest exploits in Vegas, the man remains obviously completely out of control. Gosh it will be good to not have to hear about him, at least for awhile...
    my son went trick or treating as judge ito... he was a deadringer!!! he even got introduced at a halloween play that we went to... they said, up in the balcony we have a special guest today, Judge Lance Ito... my son (about 8 at the time) stood up and waved to the audience. it was the coolest thing ever!

i was at work the day of the verdict... everyone was watching it in the auditorium...