Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole Brown Simpson

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I think he wrote it because he doesn't seem to comprehend that civil suit and its consequences, even though he moved to FL to keep his pension. He actually thought he was going to make some money from this.

Have you guys seen his attorney, Yale Galantner or Gale Yaganlter or whateverhisname is? OMG, he and Gloria Allred would make a fine couple.

Katie Guest
    Do you know that the original settlement was for 19 million, with a stipulation of it doubling if he didn't pay? He is not worried about it. He has beat the system!!!

star82 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    Didn't she have a dog? an Akita? Did the dog even bark when these two was killed? If not this dog had to be use to this person that did the murders. Dog should of bitten oj in the jubbles or something lol.
    She had an Akita named Kato. Who was found wondering down on Bundy drive howling with blood on his paws.

tawnidilly Guest

oj

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Do you know that the original settlement was for 19 million, with a stipulation of it doubling if he didn't pay? He is not worried about it. He has beat the system!!!
    He now owes the Goldmans like 38 million dollars. He moved to Florida to protect his assets and his home. He made money off the book before the Goldmans were awarded the rights. Now, the Goldmans saw Oj on tv wearing a very expensive Rolex and from what I have heard, he has to turn it over to them and also any of the sports stuff recovered from the Vegas robbery to pay down the civil judgement.

rjbrasher Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tawnidilly View Post
    He now owes the Goldmans like 38 million dollars. He moved to Florida to protect his assets and his home. He made money off the book before the Goldmans were awarded the rights. Now, the Goldmans saw Oj on tv wearing a very expensive Rolex and from what I have heard, he has to turn it over to them and also any of the sports stuff recovered from the Vegas robbery to pay down the civil judgement.

i read an article that OJs watch was a knock off and is really fake.

rjbrasher Guest

here is one of the news articles

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g...kDe_gD8S3C92G0

tawnidilly Guest

OJ watch

Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    Thanks for info

Darlene Guest
    Anyone that has been in a abusive relationship, can take one look at OJ on the day of his daughters resital, and how he looked at Nicole when she drove up and know in their hearts, HE KILLED HER!

rjbrasher Guest
    Thanks for info

np hun

Harry in Connecticut Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    Has anyone tried on a latex glove and then tried to put on a leather glover over top? I did and it was damn near impossible..... but without the latex it fit like well " a glove ".
    In "Reasonable Doubt" Alan Dershowitz writes that O.J. tried those gloves on in his cell, before they were introduced, and they did not fit.

I think the gloves shrunk up a bit from being wet from blood. And also wearing rubber gloves underneath them didn't help either.

I think that's why OJ was pretty confident looking when he was trying them on in the courtroom, since after trying them on (the same way) in his jail cell (according to Alan D), he KNEW they weren't going to fit right.

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine of Siena View Post
    The simpson/brown murders appear to have been a classic drug hit. The LAPD - as corrupt as any government agency could possibly be, especially the detectives - framed OJ since they were already so heavily involved with their partners in the narco cartel. we were sceptical from the moment they first accused oj. We knew oj as an annoying local LA character but nothing worse than that. Not only do government agencies/police lie to you people, but so does the mainstream news media!
    I have to agree with that. After a killing like that, the murderer's clothes would be covered in blood. I will never believe he got rid of them, but kept one glove till he got home. Bovinekaka.

Oh and, his blood found at the scene after his blood sample was taken? I don't think I'll buy that one. Or much else the state offered.

Katie Guest
    I don't think you can disregard the crime, because the tech's didn't know what they were doing. There was plenty more evidence even if you threw out the botched stuff.

He had an excellent defense team. It was a lot of smoke and mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I think the gloves shrunk up a bit from being wet from blood. And also wearing rubber gloves underneath them didn't help either.

I think that's why OJ was pretty confident looking when he was trying them on in the courtroom, since after trying them on (the same way) in his jail cell (according to Alan D), he KNEW they weren't going to fit right.
    Alan wrote that he tried them on without latex gloves before the trial. Also, if I may, I'll add something of my own experience. I've known more than a few people who have shoveled snow here in New England. The leather gloves they wear get wet, snow being water, and they were worn again after they dried.

Katie Guest
    There is a huge difference between blood and water. Not the same at all. The problem was not the gloves, but trying to put them on over the latex ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    There is a huge difference between blood and water. Not the same at all. The problem was not the gloves, but trying to put them on over the latex ones.
    I'll agree there is a difference, but not huge. Blood is mostly water. And, as I said, he tried them on without latex too.

So, would do you all think the thing with the gloves is then? That maybe he had gloves that were too small he used during the crimes to begin with or what?

Katie Guest
    No the gloves fit when he started out that night. The blood has a hardening agent in it, that when dry caused the gloves to draw up some. The big difference was when he tried to put the latex glove inside the regular glove.

Well if he had gloves that were too small to begin with, what was all that about the "glove expert" saying they were a pair he wore during a TV broadcast?

They just did not fit, with or without latex gloves.

Katie Guest
    I'm sorry Harry, you have lost me. the gloves he tried on in court was the two gloves found at the crime scene, and his house.

The glove expert brought in a pair that were just like the ones he had, so you could see what they looked like without blood. The gloves he had were the type that fit very tight, so that you can do things with them, while wearing them.

Don't you recall the film of O.J. on the sidelines of some game, and the "expert" saying the gloves he wore, on that film, were the same brand as the gloves at the scene? A lot was made of that.

It's beyond me how anyone could reliably tell the brand of a glove that is wrapped around a microphone.

Katie Guest
    So much was made of his clothes. Remember those ugly a** shoes?

What were they? Bruno MaGoo shoes? That really got me.

Oh gosh! Size 12, $140, and sooo exclusive. Ever hear of knockoffs?
    Ever hear of kids paying $150 for sneakers well before these murders?

Katie Guest
    He has learned about knock offs since then, with his fake watch he just wore for the cameras.

Guest Guest
    I have tight fitting leather gloves and it takes a few to gette'm on, but once there on they stretch to the size of your hand. The fool did it, he knows he did it, we know he did it. Someone just has to PROVE it.

Katie Guest
    They already have. He can never be tried for the crime again, so the case should be closed.

Hopefully lessons have been learned over this mess. From the police all the way down to the young girls who go after another woman's husband.

Someone has to PROVE it is what I've said for 13 years.

Catherine of Siena Guest
    The LAPD and the mainstream media want you people to believe OJ did it. And you are doing just what they want.
    We, however, have never been convinced that OJ did it.

Guest Guest
    Noone is making me believe that Oj did, but HIM. I never watched the court case and I don't watch the news. I'm a reader. I read the cases, I look at the crime scene photo's and I look long and hard at the evidence pointed towards him. That is what makes me think he did it. Not because someone else is thinking the same thing, not because " we " stick together and think he's guilty. It's in the EVIDENCE. Ya'll should have a look.

Katie Guest
    I also looked at the evidence. If not believing it, makes you feel better, then think that's the way you should handle it, but if you want to know the truth, you have to look at what was so clear to the rest of the world.

JeffD Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    That's sexy... I was a waiter for 3 months and besides being asked to video tape an orgy another waiter was throwing nothing really exciting ever happened to me. Now it's painfully obvious Ron Goldman was doing Nicole and I agree her leaving the glasses behind was just her way of getting him to come over. The guy ran home to shower and change before bringing her the glasses, I mean COME ON!
    If I remember correctly, Ron was to meet a couple of friends at a club after dropping off the glasses. That's why he showered and changed. Not to say he wasn't giving it to Nicole. I mean, young guy, hot blonde. Pretty simple math.

candleinthewind Guest
    I believe he only lived a few blocks away from her too. It was said that it was a five minute walk from his place to her house and with him meeting the friends later I don't think it was a booty call. Maybe not that night.....

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post

Also if you microwave leather it shrinks, maybe somebody was slipped some fast cash to shrink it? or maybe OJ didn't do it... DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT?

Katie Guest
    Jason, I wanted it to not be sure, so bad. I didn't make up my mind until closing arguments. Sadly, I think he did it.

Darrianne Guest
    And OJ had a fake Rolex. What the #$%&* is this world coming to when OJ has to have a fake Rolex. I ROFL over that one..........

knothere Guest
    O J 's as innocent as Charles Manson. Maybe Charlie should write a book called If I Did It.

monhol Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by star82 View Post
    She had an Akita named Kato. Who was found wondering down on Bundy drive howling with blood on his paws.
    i thought kato was brian "kato" kaelin her houseguest.

xenaswolf Guest
    Anyone want to take bets of how long he lasts in prison? IF he is convicted of this last crap in LV...

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    I have tight fitting leather gloves and it takes a few to gette'm on, but once there on they stretch to the size of your hand. The fool did it, he knows he did it, we know he did it. Someone just has to PROVE it.
    It's too late... even if he says "I DID IT!!!!"

SquirrelNutZipper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine of Siena View Post
    The simpson/brown murders appear to have been a classic drug hit. The LAPD - as corrupt as any government agency could possibly be, especially the detectives - framed OJ since they were already so heavily involved with their partners in the narco cartel. we were sceptical from the moment they first accused oj. We knew oj as an annoying local LA character but nothing worse than that. Not only do government agencies/police lie to you people, but so does the mainstream news media!
    Interesting theory. Except that for one to believe this you'd have to believe that the entire LA police force, prosecutors and witnesses had enough organization, thought and skill to pull off the FRAME OF THE CENTURY.

With all due respect, nope. Not buying it.

dovescry1999 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    And you're basing Nicole's sluttiness on the book written by the man who killed her? Nah, he got no reason to make her look like she had it coming. Totally impartial, Orenthal. And she was a manipulator too? Oh goodness.

I can't wait for Sharon Tate: Nazi Whore by Charles Manson to come out, it should clear up a lot.

Sorry you feel that way. But, she was a whore. Her and her friend,Faye Resnick.
    O.J. Did not have to kill her, granted, but don't put her on a pedestal. She was not an angel, and just because someone dies, or is murdered, does not give them the title of Angel.
    Nicole was a whore, her family pimped her out

Now, for those of you who think he got away with murder, your'e right. But, it looks like he's going to prison anyway with that Las Vegas bullshit.

Lobsters Guest
    Just FYI if anyone is interested. Fred and Kim Goldman and OJ's ghostwriter for the book are going to be on Dr. Phil on Monday.

Apparently, the ghostwriter says that OJ told him that "if he did it, then she definitely deserved what she got"

and that OJ knew things that only the killer would know.

Guest Guest

Angry what???!

Quote Originally Posted by relander View Post
    Seems like this Nicole person was a total slut.
    ok...first off even if she was a slut...that didn't give him the right to kill her! and so what if she was one? She was a SINGLE woman...OJ's EX WIFE...she should have been free to do as she pleased without him stalking her and ultimately killing her and Ron Goldman

What totally gets to me is this book...for someone who claimed to have "loved Nicole soooo much" he sure hasn't done much to find the "real" killers by playing golf or hasn't painted a very bright picture of her in his writing...Karma is a b*tch and so am I....lol....and all I have to say is OJ will eventually get whats coming to him...looks like a little of it is biting him in the butt as we speak!

Guest Guest

back then, what convinced me....

what convinced me at the time that he was guilty as sin was this

he himself dictated the conversation he had with the lead detective when called and informed of Nicole's death

during that conversation at no point did OJ ask..."are my kids okay?"

why is that? why wouldn't he ask about his kids when he knew his kids were with their mother? why? because he did it and knew that his children were not harmed!

the whole argument of the glove not fitting....hello???? leather shrinks when it gets wet! those gloves were soaked with blood...duh
    not to mention he had on latex gloves that would hamper those gloves even if they hadn't shrunk...the prosecution dropped the ball on that rebuttal

great point was made about the Akita...if the dog is familiar with the attacker that would explain lack of barking/attacking etc
    think about it...drug lords? they would have killed the dog! All OJ would have to do is let the dog out of the gate

the theory and subsequent "confession" of this killer coincide...has anyone read the book...because I have and what is so very interesting is that the account OJ gives matches the prosecutions case/theory in point! you would think for an "innocent" man who wants justice for his slain ex wife/mother of his children he would have found better use of his time seeking the real killers instead of golfing and writing a book on "if" he did it

Karma is a B*tch and so am I...lol

and it's nibbling at OJ's butt right now!

Ruffian Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by monhol View Post
    i thought kato was brian "kato" kaelin her houseguest.
    Kato Kaelin was her houseguest, Oj's houseguest and that is what she named her dog....Kato.

After reading if I DID IT, I must say that he put some thought into his "fictional" version. He said that when the dog came out and he saw it wagging its tale, he knew then that Ron had been there before and he snapped. Now, c'mon....OJ isn't bright enough to think of that little detail. He wrote it because I'm certain that's exactly what happened. In his police statements, he gives several different stories as to how he cut his hand. I could go on and on as to how we KNOW he did it, but I won't waste my breath. For those 12 or 13 people in the world that think he's innocent, nothing will change their minds.

As far as the glove is concerned, anyone could see he used his pitiful acting skills in putting that glove on. I wouldn't be able to get a glove on my hand that actually fit if I had all my fingers spread apart. Geesh.
    Last edited by Ruffian; 10-14-2007 at 04:30 AM. Reason: *addition

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    For those 12 or 13 people in the world that think he's innocent, nothing will change their minds.
    Nothing short of proof, which I haven't seen in all these years. Where are, the weapon, his bloody clothes, his motive? The time involved means he would have had to discard the en route to his home. It ain't like nobody looked. What was found? Nada.

A glove was found by a cop proven to be a racist and a liar. Why leave one there and take one home? Then just give it a toss?

I swear, all I've heard has been different versions of "Everybody KNOWS he did it." but proof is another thing.

Give this a read http://phobos.ramapo.edu/~jweiss/law...t2/simpson.htm

It's old news to me, but you may learn something.

Darrianne Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    ok...first off even if she was a slut...that didn't give him the right to kill her! and so what if she was one? She was a SINGLE woman...OJ's EX WIFE...she should have been free to do as she pleased without him stalking her and ultimately killing her and Ron Goldman

What totally gets to me is this book...for someone who claimed to have "loved Nicole soooo much" he sure hasn't done much to find the "real" killers by playing golf or hasn't painted a very bright picture of her in his writing...Karma is a b*tch and so am I....lol....and all I have to say is OJ will eventually get whats coming to him...looks like a little of it is biting him in the butt as we speak!

I couldn't agree more! It has always baffled me that OJ got off, supposedly wasn't the killer..........yet nothing more was ever said about hunting down her killer or an ongoing investigation to "find the real killers".

And although we may or not approve of Nicole's sex life and whether or not she was a whore and got paid or just slutted it out, doesn't matter. She didn't deserve to die for it and certainly not the way she did die.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrianne View Post
    I couldn't agree more! It has always baffled me that OJ got off, supposedly wasn't the killer..........yet nothing more was ever said about hunting down her killer or an ongoing investigation to "find the real killers".

And although we may or not approve of Nicole's sex life and whether or not she was a whore and got paid or just slutted it out, doesn't matter. She didn't deserve to die for it and certainly not the way she did die.
    Once the state, any state, prosecutes someone they rarely admit on their own any mistake could have been made. That's a hard fact of life few people catch on to.

I also find it totally unnecessary to call Nicole a slut, or to wonder that Ron's being there was for any other reason than was given.

auguststar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    And you're basing Nicole's sluttiness on the book written by the man who killed her? Nah, he got no reason to make her look like she had it coming. Totally impartial, Orenthal. And she was a manipulator too? Oh goodness.

I can't wait for Sharon Tate: Nazi Whore by Charles Manson to come out, it should clear up a lot.
    Yep. Just shot soda through my nose. Thanks for that.

Lobsters Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    Kato Kaelin was her houseguest, Oj's houseguest and that is what she named her dog....Kato.

After reading if I DID IT, I must say that he put some thought into his "fictional" version. He said that when the dog came out and he saw it wagging its tale, he knew then that Ron had been there before and he snapped. Now, c'mon....OJ isn't bright enough to think of that little detail. He wrote it because I'm certain that's exactly what happened. In his police statements, he gives several different stories as to how he cut his hand. I could go on and on as to how we KNOW he did it, but I won't waste my breath. For those 12 or 13 people in the world that think he's innocent, nothing will change their minds.

As far as the glove is concerned, anyone could see he used his pitiful acting skills in putting that glove on. I wouldn't be able to get a glove on my hand that actually fit if I had all my fingers spread apart. Geesh.
    I watched the Dr. Phil today with the Goldmans and OJ s ghostwriter (which by the way in a weird turn of events is Pablo Fenjeves...the neighbor who lived behind Nicole and heard the wailing dog)....

Fenjeves said that MANY times during his interviews with OJ , that OJ would drop the "if I" or the hypothetical and would just talk about how the murder occured.
    Meaning, he spoke like he was telling about what he did and how he did it. Not in a 'if I had done it' type way.

Fenjeves also said that when he was approached by Judith Regan she told him, THIS IS OJs CONFESSION, but he'll only give the confession if it's given in a hypothetical way. He also said that when he spoke with OJ s legal team, that they also said...this is his confession!