Thread: Father Of Assaulted Daughter Kills Perpetrators

Pat MaGroin Guest

Father Of Assaulted Daughter Kills Perpetrators

Ex-South Africa rugby star 'murders at least three people with an axe in revenge for gang-rape of his daughter'

• Attack left young girl infected with HIV
    • Player accused of stalking his victims for days
    A famous former rugby player has been arrested in South Africa after allegedly butchering at least three people to death with an axe.
    A newspaper claimed the unnamed 34-year-old sportsman had launched a murderous rampage in revenge after his daughter was gang-raped and infected with HIV.
    Afrikaans daily Beeld reported that one of the star's alleged victims had been decapitated during a string of brutal attacks which happened last week near Durban in South Africa's eastern KwaZulu-Natal province.
    It is believed the man's head was found at least a mile away from his body in a separate suburb of the Indian Ocean city.
    Police spokesman Vincent Mdunge told South Africa's Sowetan newspaper the sportsman was being held in custody after being arrested yesterday.
    The star is due to appear in court tomorrow to face three charges of murder and one of attempted murder in relation to a fourth alleged victim named Khangelani Mdluli, who managed to escape.
    Lieutenant Colonel Mdunge said: 'When they pounced on him they found an axe, which we believe is the murder weapon, clothes with blood stains and a hired car that we suspect he could have used during the alleged attacks.
    'He is currently being detained in one of our police stations.
    Police said the man was arrested in a planned raid on a residential property at around 1.30am yesterday.
    He is accused of stalking his victims over several days in townships and slum suburbs around Durban before hacking them to death with an axe.
    Escape: Siyanda Khumalo says he narrowly avoided being the fourth victim of the rugby player

One of the dead men was named as Paulos Hlongwa, a 46-year-old whose body was found last week in Merebank.
    Police said his head was later discovered in a dustbin more than a mile away.
    The decomposing bodies of the other victims were found later last week.
    Police spokesman Anton Booysen said one of them had been almost fully-decapitated.
    He added: 'His head was hanging by nothing more than a nerve.'
    The newspaper also published an interview with a man believed to have narrowly escaped the axe killer.
    Durban resident Khangelani Mdluli, 27, told police he was walking through the city's Lamontville suburb last Tuesday when a man approached him in his car.
    In comments reported by the Argus, Mr Mdluli said the man accused him of raping his daughter before lunging at him with an axe.
    He said: 'He stopped the car, jumped out with an orange plastic bag and walked down the road towards me.
    'I continued walking but I looked at the plastic bag.
    'He said to me: 'Did you know we would ever meet? You think I'm stupid. You infected my daughter with HIV'.'
    Mr Mdluli said the man then pulled an axe out of a bag we was carrying and slammed it down towards his head.
    He said: 'As the axe came down towards my head, I ducked and it scratched my stomach.
    'I started running down the road as he followed me and swore at me.
    'He eventually gave up and turned back to head to his car, which was parked up the road.'
    The alleged victim said he ran straight home after the incident, which had left him traumatised.
    He added: 'The incident has really affected me.
    'I don't feel at ease when I am working night shift and have to walk home. I am scared and I don't feel safe.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-revenge.html#

DonnaMc Guest
    I'm speechless.

I say bring him here to the states .. and let him go off on the plethora of child rapists we have here lately. Give him list and let the heads roll !

stacebabe Guest
    I couldn't have said it better myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Demondahlia View Post
    I say bring him here to the states .. and let him go off on the plethora of child rapists we have here lately. Give him list and let the heads roll !

Skinned Guest
    If someone raped and infected my child with HIV, I would go all Lizzy Borden on their a$$ too!

John carpenter Guest
    I agree with Demondahlia. Sure, He took the law in his own hands, but, I understand this father's rage over these scum raping & infecting his daughter. They will probably get a lighter sentance than the Father..Amazing

Shattered Dreams Guest
    cudos to him... And the jackass that raped his daughter is playing "I am the victim here, I gang raped his daughter and of us gave her a disease that is going to slowly kill her, but he tried to kill me and I got away with a scratch on my belly, everyone feel sorry for me now"
    ASSHOLE!!!
    Being a parent, I am not saying what he did was right, but I do understand/.

jaylene Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinned View Post
    If someone raped and infected my child with HIV, I would go all Lizzy Borden on their a$$ too!

So would I!! You hurt my kid I hurt you. I'm sure some will say murder
    is murder and thats fine but we are suppose to have respect for a
    bear when she has cubs or you get eaten, humans are just as fiercly
    protective of their young. I couldn't live with myself if I DIDN'T do
    something to these fuckwads.

DonnaMc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by John carpenter View Post
    I agree with Demondahlia. Sure, He took the law in his own hands, but, I understand this father's rage over these scum raping & infecting his daughter. They will probably get a lighter sentance than the Father..Amazing
    You are right about the guys getting a lighter sentence than the dad.

Good for him. Too bad he'll probably go to jail. But I don't blame him at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Flowergrrl Guest
    I doubt he'll mind the jail time. He got revenge. His daughter probably won't live very much longer.

That's why they say, "Revenge is sweet". He'll probably get major status in prison too. It sucks he has to go, but (well, at least I would be basking in the satisfaction of knowing the a-holes couldn't do it to anyone else), thank gawd, he was able to kill as many of them as he did.

Isn't this somewhere where rape victims are punished?

discod Guest
    Good for him!! can I also point out you can live a long life nowadays with HIV so she may still have years yet....just saying as people are stating the daughter 'probably wont live much longer'

I dont know if i missed it or what, but did he actually kill the right people? Or did he accuse people of doing it and kill them.

Sometimes our saints are sinners
    They blur the lines and lead the way
    Their way
    Raise hell and a glass in reverence
    The fearless lives of our great saints

Flowergrrl Guest
    Sorry, I should have clarified that I meant she probably wouldn't live long with having HIV/AIDS in South Africa. I don't know that they have access to treatment.

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadyruss182 View Post
    I dont know if i missed it or what, but did he actually kill the right people? Or did he accuse people of doing it and kill them.
    I thought the same thing. The way the article is written it doesn't explain how he found the suspects who gang raped his daughter. I hope that he got the right guys.

Discod, with not knowing the conditions of South Africa, its hard to say if she is going to be able to afford the medication she will need to help her. Hopefully she can afford it and will be able to still live a semi-normal life.

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadyruss182 View Post
    You're right, I didn't even catch that. It does say he accused the guy who got away of raping his daughter. But, it doesn't say if they were the actual perpetrators.

How would he know who did it anyway, unless she could identify who they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazzzld Kat View Post
    I thought the same thing. The way the article is written it doesn't explain how he found the suspects who gang raped his daughter. I hope that he got the right guys.

Discod, with not knowing the conditions of South Africa, its hard to say if she is going to be able to afford the medication she will need to help her. Hopefully she can afford it and will be able to still live a semi-normal life.
    Exactly what I thought when I read it............how did he know they were the ones????

Nelliebean Guest
    He's not going to be much help to his daughter while locked up in prison.

Starstruck Guest
    Can't see any problem with what he did at all.

Flowergrrl Guest
    I'm posting from a cellphone and can't do crap with Facebook on it. Can anyone pull up his wall and see what's going on with it? I know it's stupid, but did he complain on it about them or the rape?

One post on the link Ich posted said he called himself the "Terminator" after Arnold Schwarzenegger on the day he committed the first murder.

Police deny revenge over rape as motive for murders:
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226031778103
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Flowergrrl Guest
    They have completely ruled out rape, yet they haven't confirmed whether he has a daughter or not...

OK, that makes absolutely no sense. How can they rule out rape if they don't even know if he has a daughter? People who know him should be able to verify if he has one.

I wonder whatever happened in this case?
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

tarsier Guest
    Sounds to me that the police are dong damage control before he gains too much sympathy. Face it the first logical question is; would this have happened had the cops done their job?

Wendy A. Guest
    I can't say that I blame the man, and I wish I knew what happened to this case. I think it's sick how the one that got away is being interviewed when he should be in prison..(if he is indeed guilty of course)

Rosebud666 Guest
    According to one news report about Joseph Ntshongwana, at his arraignment, he was violent and "spoke in tongues".

http://www.iol.co.za/dailynews/news/...9#.UOBTDuTveuI

His father told the court that he is bipolar. Experts at his January 2012 mental competency hearing testified that he suffers from schizoaffective disorder. He had displayed signs of paranoia over the last 2-3 years, and reportedly thought that his sister was poisoning his food. Nevertheless, he was adjudged mentally competent to stand trial, among other things because he acted to conceal the crime afterward, thus displaying purposeful and intentional behavior. Despite his mental illness, he was deemed to be capable of following the legal proceedings and understanding the wrongful nature of his actions.

There's no mention of whether he actually has a daughter, although the report does repeat the police finding that no such rape ever occurred. Still, I would say that this casts a much different light on the situation.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    According to one news report about Joseph Ntshongwana, at his arraignment, he was violent and "spoke in tongues".

http://www.iol.co.za/dailynews/news/...9#.UOBTDuTveuI

His father told the court that he is bipolar. Experts at his January 2012 mental competency hearing testified that he suffers from schizoaffective disorder. He had displayed signs of paranoia over the last 2-3 years, and reportedly thought that his sister was poisoning his food. Nevertheless, he was adjudged mentally competent to stand trial, among other things because he acted to conceal the crime afterward, thus displaying purposeful and intentional behavior. Despite his mental illness, he was deemed to be capable of following the legal proceedings and understanding the wrongful nature of his actions.

There's no mention of whether he actually has a daughter, although the report does repeat the police finding that no such rape ever occurred. Still, I would say that this casts a much different light on the situation.
    Wow Really?! This does cast a much different light on the situation. He's got to be insane or delusional then more in likely. Who in their right mind would claim that and then do that?

I'm thinking this guy is completely off his rocker! Just took it upon himself to kill the first men he see's... how many just like him are walking our streets as well?
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    I'm thinking this guy is completely off his rocker! Just took it upon himself to kill the first men he see's... how many just like him are walking our streets as well?
    One of those news articles cited above said that he had a facebook page with posts on it about his "prosperity, well-being, and 'supernatural health' in the word of God" and how he was not going to let that be taken from him. Now on the face(book) of it, that may seem like a normal, albeit somewhat overly ardent, faith testimony. Combine that with the psychological problems, however, and I wonder if he thought he was on a mission for the Big Boss.

pwem Guest
    Funny how things are never what they really seem at first glance.

Wendy A. Guest
    I wonder if he has brain damage from hits to the head? Rugby is a rough sport.

Wow. Cannot believe most of the comments in this thread.

Unreal.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    One of those news articles cited above said that he had a facebook page with posts on it about his "prosperity, well-being, and 'supernatural health' in the word of God" and how he was not going to let that be taken from him. Now on the face(book) of it, that may seem like a normal, albeit somewhat overly ardent, faith testimony. Combine that with the psychological problems, however, and I wonder if he thought he was on a mission for the Big Boss.
    Funny, isn't it, that the "Big Boss" NEVER "tells" these particular folks to do anything GOOD or at least HARMLESS?

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    Funny, isn't it, that the "Big Boss" NEVER "tells" these particular folks to do anything GOOD or at least HARMLESS?
    Oh I think there are lots of divinely inspired acts of kindness (although never enough). They just never seem to get much attention unless Bono is involved.

In grad school, I did an internship as a student chaplain on a ward at the local state mental hospital. The patients who were committed because they were a threat to others almost always had religious delusions. One client was there because prophets in UFOs had told him to drive up to Plains and kill Jimmy Carter. We had a nice thick Secret Service file on him. Later, I found him bagging my groceries at the local Krogers. Awkward.

pwem Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    I have always thought that as well. It is never about raking up leaves in the park or washing cars or helping little old ladies across the street. It is always about destruction.

Bath Salts...
    My Posse's On Broadway