Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    There are camps. Concentration facilities for illegal immigrants. Concentration camps. Not the kind like Hitler threw up, but who knows what the future holds?
    There's a historical precedent in Roosevelt's interment of Japanese-Americans, but it won't come to pass. It's just bluster.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    There was one night when his face was really red. He needs a professional make-over. It does bring up a good question... Who would take longer to get ready if there was a 3:30 am disaster. Hillary could put on a wig, and have her make up squeegeed on in the elevator, but any male president would have to shave before going on camera. Trump's hair probably takes a really long time to 'do'. I looked up his hair on the internet. It is really hard to put your finger on what is wrong with it. One theory is that Ivana Trump was telling the truth in her tell all book, that she now denies, because money changed her story, but if he did have the bald spot removal that would have given him the unnatural hair line he now has. That and he's doing his hair the same way he did when he was young, so that takes a lot of back combing and teasing. So, with shaving and his hair and make-up, I think it would take him longer to get ready.
    Wouldn't you rather have a president that gets down to business rather than a superficial Kodak moment?
    Some compare Elvis to God.. I mean He is good, but He is no Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I think it comes down to how one is raised. If one is raised to believe all they need to do is be born and have an address to get a check, that's what one will do. When one is raised to understand that THEY are solely responsible for THEIR own needs, then they rise to the challenge. The system is in place to give a helping hand, not a free one.
    This......this this this this soooooo much this!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If Trump's talk of concentration camps - only for the Mexican illegals - is just bluster, does that mean he is lying about his plan? He said he is going to go house to house and get the Mexicans and deport them. He doesn't seem to care about illegals who came on airplanes.

That's the main reason I don't like him. His hate speech.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    We've had over 2 centuries of white POTUS. Now 8 years with a black one, are we really ready for an orange one?
    LOL, All I know is that every time I hear Donald Trumps "Ideas" and then know of his hypocrisies, I think of this quote:
    Resistance to Tyrants is obedience to God.
    -Thomas Jefferson
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 02-25-2016 at 11:34 AM.

I''m fucking sick of ALLLLL these assholes! I hate Trump ( i think he is so sexist) and I cannot stand Billary (fucking liar). it fucking sucks i have no one i want to vote for. and you know what???!@# I'm not gonna vote for lesser of two evils! ugh this sucks

If Trump's talk of concentration camps - only for the Mexican illegals - is just bluster, does that mean he is lying about his plan? He said he is going to go house to house and get the Mexicans and deport them. He doesn't seem to care about illegals who came on airplanes.

That's the main reason I don't like him. His hate speech.
    Exactly the same here..He picks only certain groups of people to hate, meaning, While he rambles on again and again about immigrants I.E. Mexicans and his hate of Muslims, He's going to make America great again (his words) by not allowing mexicans/ muslims/ foreigners to take jobs from the U.S.- Yet Mr forked tongue employs immigrants from Romania @ his golf course, Mar-a-lago...Plus as I mentioned before, He has outright said he does not want to "deal" with the U.S. Economy woes...Well, just what does he think being president is? Personally, I think he hits the sauce or he has the beginning stages of dementia or both. JMO
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 02-25-2016 at 09:57 PM.

Chris Cristie just announced he is backing Trump
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Now there is a glowing endorsement.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    You know the old saying, Birds of a feather.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Well, both have weight problems.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

LOL about Christie being a glowing endorsement. It's funny, two weeks ago he had nothing but bad things to say about Trump.

I love the term 'Kodak Moment'. But we are giving away our age with that one.

Its not hate speech to want to protect your own countrymen/women. When he says he doesn't want the illegals to be here sucking up resources, its not because he has hate. That's like rooting for your sports team to the exclusion of the other team. Its not disrespecting them, its just respecting yours. People have come here for hundreds of years legally and its not wrong for the person who wants to be the president of the country to expect people to do so.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

14. 02-29-2016, 10:41 PM

15. 02-29-2016, 10:50 PM

Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Thanks McCourt, I see what you mean. I love 'our team'.

Its not hate speech to want to protect your own countrymen/women. When he says he doesn't want the illegals to be here sucking up resources, its not because he has hate. That's like rooting for your sports team to the exclusion of the other team. Its not disrespecting them, its just respecting yours. People have come here for hundreds of years legally and its not wrong for the person who wants to be the president of the country to expect people to do so.
    AMEN!!

No matter how much I love my team, I don't want the other team lynched and hanging from trees.

No matter how much I love my team, I don't want the other team lynched and hanging from trees.
    I've never seen anyone who said anything close to that but its not unthinkable to ask you to buy a ticket to get into the stadium either.
    Minerva

As a guy who is mostly conservative I never thought anything could ever make me say this, but I would rather have four more years of Obama than try to even imagine Trump as President.

Where's Bill Clinton when you need him?
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    As a guy who is mostly conservative I never thought anything could ever make me say this, but I would rather have four more years of Obama than try to even imagine Trump as President.

Where's Bill Clinton when you need him?
    Obama would be far better than Hillary but that's like saying dying of cancer is better than dying of aids.
    Minerva

Calling them rapists and murderers is not hate speech? WTF????

Quote Originally Posted by shipmatekate View Post
    Calling them rapists and murderers is not hate speech? WTF????
    Some of them are. His quote goes like this:

" We have drug dealers coming across, we have rapists, we have killers, we have murderers."

Doesn't mean he saying they all are. Shortly after he made the statement Kathryn Steinle gets murdered by an illegal immigrant with 4 felony narcotics convictions. 2 out of 3 in just one guy. If I remember right this turn of events is what got his campaign really rolling. All the politicians were looking for political cover and using the usually double speak to not offend anyone and theres Trump saying fuck'em let's build a wall.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

I just want to make sure that I'm clear, when I say I love my team, I mean I love my country. I hope we don't have the 'if you live on the coasts, you're not a real American' crap that surfaced during the last couple of elections. We can have different political views and still be American.

I just want to make sure that I'm clear, when I say I love my team, I mean I love my country. I hope we don't have the 'if you live on the coasts, you're not a real American' crap that surfaced during the last couple of elections. We can have different political views and still be American.
    Me too.
    Minerva

Me too.
    And that's the way it should be.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I feel like the legal immigration vs. illegal immigration stuff is just a smokescreen. Trump supporters to me are basically people who don't like brown people, and don't want them in "their" country. This is why David Duke and all the white supremacists are supporting Trump.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    I feel like the legal immigration vs. illegal immigration stuff is just a smokescreen. Trump supporters to me are basically people who don't like brown people, and don't want them in "their" country. This is why David Duke and all the white supremacists are supporting Trump.
    Bullshit. Can't say it any more simple than that because it was too simple a statement to respond to.
    Minerva

McCourt,

you are in violation of Rule 4. If you don't like what another member says, you know the drill.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Proud now?

"The Donald" is scary-JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post

I support Trump and I am married to a brown person and have to half brown kids. My wife was born in Guadalajara and brought here legally. Your opinion is yours of course but I find it shocking. David Duke's support is simply an attempt to fuck Trump.

I can't believe there are two sides in this country when it comes to illegal immigration. Illegal immigration is....wait for it....ILLEGAL meaning it should be stopped like any other illegal action. How you do it is the only rational part of that discussion.
    Last edited by Paulination; 03-04-2016 at 12:31 PM.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

34. 03-04-2016, 12:44 PM

He does have tiny little hands, I noticed that a long time ago. Since he brought up his dick size, I'm guessing that he is on the small size.

I do not like Donald Trump for so many reasons. But, the alternatives are just as bad, Creepy Cruz or that big fluff ball Rubio. It will be an interesting and terrifying election year for everyone.

McCourt, clearly I hit a nerve. Really hard, apparently. Hm.

Pauli, my original statement could have been better worded. I actually don't believe all Trump supporters are racists. I do, however, believe that pretty much all racists are Trump supporters, and that this should give a reasonable person pause. Consider the company you're keeping. Lie down with dogs, get fleas.

Trump's rhetoric doesn't appeal to law and order. It appeals to people's bigotry. Watch his rallies. People don't try to beat up protesters because they have a profound respect for the law. They do it out of hate, and Trump encourages the behavior.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post

I support Trump and I am married to a brown person and have to half brown kids. My wife was born in Guadalajara and brought here legally. Your opinion is yours of course but I find it shocking. David Duke's support is simply an attempt to fuck Trump.

I can't believe there are two sides in this country when it comes to illegal immigration. Illegal immigration is....wait for it....ILLEGAL meaning it should be stopped like any other illegal action. How you do it is the only rational part of that discussion.
    Exactly. My daughter's live in boyfriend and who will probably be the father of my grand children is here with his mother and brother from Africa. LEGALLY. My grandchildren will be the most adorable shade of mocha ever and I can't wait!!! We're all immigrants, children of immigrants or a decendant of an immigrant. However, if we don't want what is happening in Greece and Macedonia right now, we need to make sure that only those who are invited get here. Europe is fucked and I'm worried. Call that whatever you want.
    Minerva

Personally I think Trump getting the nomination hands the Presidency to Hillary. The fractures within the Republican party will be difficult to come back from. People say if Trump gets the nomination that the party leadership will rally around him given the alternative, but some of these guys have already crossed the Rubicon IMO. I'm thinking in particular of Romney and Rubio.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

When President Obama was elected the Republicans started making signs comparing him to Hitler, putting a Hitler mustache on him, that sort of thing.. Comparing Obama to Hitler in a bad way... Now, the Neo-Nazis are supporting Trump, but it doesn't seem to bother Trump supporters. Weird.

I figured out what it is about Trump's hands... He has short, girlish fingers, tapered and delicate. And the way he holds his fingers is weird, putting the tips of his fingers to his thumb while pointing with his tiny index finger. The first mention of his weird little girl hands was a long time ago in a Spy magazine article. Trump claims that he has never heard any one talk about his hands before, but, he kept sending pictures of himself with his hands circled with gold sharpie to the guy who first called him a short-fingered vulgarian. He seems to do that a lot (a lot, is a Trump line). He claims he has never heard of something that he has been commenting on for years.

When Obama was facing Hillary, I thought "anyone but Hillary." I'll be fine with Obama. After all, I'm a registered Democrat, even though I hadn't voted for one since Bill (don't tell my husband). Then, Obama turned into OBAMA. After about six months I hated him but I still think Hillary will be worse. So, I'm left with whatever the Republicans nominate.
    Minerva

I had never been registered to vote. Ever. But when Trump decided HE wanted to run for President, I found him to be an insipid moron, and I registered to vote. I do NOT want that piece of trash in office.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    I had never been registered to vote. Ever. But when Trump decided HE wanted to run for President, I found him to be an insipid moron, and I registered to vote. I do NOT want that piece of trash in office.
    He has an IQ of 153 and grew a small real estate company into a multi billion operation. If anything where do people get moron? I like the fact he is not anyone's puppet. If anything if you insult this guy he will insult you right back.
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Quote Originally Posted by coconn04 View Post
    He has an IQ of 153 and grew a small real estate company into a multi billion operation. If anything where do people get moron? I like the fact he is not anyone's puppet. If anything if you insult this guy he will insult you right back.

Now do you see? I don't give two fucks HOW high his IQ his. His talk reminds me of Hitler, and that is just stupid. You can have a high IQ and still be dumber than a box of rocks.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by coconn04 View Post
    It is my understanding that he inherited his business from his father and has filed for bankruptcy at least (4) times. Not anyones puppet? Perhaps not(?) But who is going to be his puppets?
    Insults? He insults even those who have not insulted him.
    Remember, His comment that "He loves the poorly educated". I am appalled at how this guy insults people and they applaud him. I could go on but I don't have the time.
    All I can say is, our family and friends will NOT be voting for him. But once again this is JMO.

*P.S.*->RiaBrowns post and comparison hit the nail on the head- Just sayin.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 03-05-2016 at 09:24 AM.

It's sad, we don't vote for who we like, we end up voting for the person we hate the least.

Also, HisandHearse, he claims he never settles lawsuits. But, he settles (a lot). They had a few people on TV who got taken by his confidence scheme to build luxury condos in Baja CA, he settled those lawsuits.

I think that if he thought running as a democrat would have got him a nomination, that's what he would have done. I don't think Mitt Romney did anyone any favors with his anti-trump diatribe. There is no point in adding more fuel to the tumpster fire. It's (very very) sad that the presidential race has come to this, I mean, can you imagine Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan debating about their penis size? Ronald Reagan would have said "Jimmy is a peanut farmer, and that's not a peanut in his pocket, he's just happy to see you." Then Jimmy would have answered... "Ronald is an actor. You know what they say about actors... Big ego, small...shoes." Or some other nonsense.

Someone joked that they waited for the black candidate to drop out before they started with the penis size comments.

It will be fun when the debates are Republican against Democrat, it will change the dynamic for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    It is my understanding that he inherited his business from his father and has filed for bankruptcy at least (4) times. Not anyones puppet? Perhaps not(?) But who is going to be his puppets?
    Insults? He insults even those who have not insulted him.
    Remember, His comment that "He loves the poorly educated". I am appalled at how this guy insults people and they applaud him. I could go on but I don't have the time.
    All I can say is, our family and friends will NOT be voting for him. But once again this is JMO.

*P.S.*->RiaBrowns post and comparison hit the nail on the head- Just sayin.
    His brother had the same circumstances as Donald but he died of alcoholism. I know of families that got businesses and it went downhill. What do is the logic behind this. We cannot have any too successful because it intimidates average people? We all want the he ahead don't we?
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

I almost get the feeling that the guy is trying to see just how outrageous he can be and still get people to vote for him. The best case scenario would be for him to win the nomination and then say, "Just kidding!" "What? You people thought I was serious?"

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    I almost get the feeling that the guy is trying to see just how outrageous he can be and still get people to vote for him. The best case scenario would be for him to win the nomination and then say, "Just kidding!" "What? You people thought I was serious?"
    That's what my daughter thinks as well..

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post

Now do you see? I don't give two fucks HOW high his IQ his. His talk reminds me of Hitler, and that is just stupid. You can have a high IQ and still be dumber than a box of rocks.
    Comparisons of Trump to Hitler trivialize the suffering of Hitler's victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxster View Post
    I personally don't see that in this context.

I dunno, That thing he had his supporters do by raising their hands and vowing to support "Trump" or else in his words: ""Bad things would happen" was creepy and if he was "joking", it was in bad taste and still creepy.
    What was really disturbing was how fast those people raised their hands! Very odd. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Maxster View Post
    They're too simple minded to come up with anything original.
    Minerva

Coconn04, I hope that I didn't offend you by saying I thought he was a moron. I think we all get carried away when we talk about politics.

Maxter, there is some sort of internet law that, given enough time talking about ANY subject, eventuality someone will bring up Hitler. I used to notice that in AOL chat rooms, sooner or later, Hitler would be mentioned. It's not a good thing, it's more like an alarm clock that tells your the conversation has degenerated beyond all hope!

I don't think anyone is trying to trivialize the suffering of Hitler's victims by comparing the documented views of Trump and Hitler, it's just a scary comparison. People are supposed to remember the past, so that the past will not be repeated.