Page 22 of 57 FirstFirst ... 13202122232431 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 2806

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

Like almost everyone who gets elected president, Trump won because of the economy. Unlike Romney and McCain, he swept the Rust Belt states. The people who have been hurting the most economically in the U.S. have been dismissed and scorned by our elites, and yesterday they returned the favor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imrs.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	143.1 KB 
ID:	53980  
    Last edited by Skiddledy Gumbo; 11-09-2016 at 12:50 PM.

You know what else is scary? Pence believes you can electrocute away the gay. He wants to defund AIDS research and use the money for conversion therapy. He believes electroshock therapy can turn you straight. What decade are we in? Did I go to sleep and wake up in the 1930s? 40s? 50s? I'm just dumbfounded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It wasn't about what was screwed up with Trump and Pence. It was about the fact that white males who lack a college education have a lower standard of living than they did 40 years ago, and America's elites have just laughed it off.

Last edited by Skiddledy Gumbo; 11-09-2016 at 01:11 PM.

White males white males.. No.. Not really. As it was proven. The smug attitude, was what did Hillary in. And, it's continuing.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    White males white males.. No.. Not really. As it was proven. The smug attitude, was what did Hillary in. And, it's continuing.

That's what I'm saying. It was the smug attitude that Hillary and our elites had toward white males who lack a college education having a lower standard of living than they did 40 years ago. Nobody even talked about it. Nobody gave a shit. Well, those chickens came home to roost last night.
    Last edited by Skiddledy Gumbo; 11-11-2016 at 10:49 AM.

A big part of it also.. IMO was the fact that the hard left went way too hard too early without thinking of the long game. Got way too cocky, thinking that this country would change. Trans rights, 6 year olds choosing their gender, fluidity.. The long game was forgotten. Pipe dreaming about safe spaces and inclusiveness, and completely writing off a very large portion of the country that has absolutely no interest in those issues. The far left, tried to run the race way too quickly without thinking of the consequences. This is what it is now. Donald Trump.. Is going to be our President. I blame the cocky far left for this. Let's see what happens though.

Read on Fb that apparently Stephen King is so disgusted he's "shutting down" for the immediate future.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Oh no.. Well if Stephen King is done then I guess... People need to get the fuck over themselves

gottaqhfilly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Read on Fb that apparently Stephen King is so disgusted he's "shutting down" for the immediate future.
    I wonder if he could be persuaded to shut down permanently. And why do we need to take taxpayer money to fund aids research? We know what causes it and how to stop spreading it. Get out of my wallet for your "funding" for your perverse lifestyle choice. Same message to planned infanticide.

Let's see how many celebrities make good on their promise to leave the United States. I imagine that we'll get along somehow without them.

Some perspective: Trump got 59.6 million votes, Clinton got 59.8 million. Go back to 2012: Obama got 65.9 million, Romney got 60.9 million. Romney got more than Trump. Seems a lot of Democrats stayed home and Obama would have beaten Trump easily. I never understood Obama's popularity but you have to hand it to him.

America, you've really outdone yourselves this time.

This makes W.Bush look like a godsend.

Good luck.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

Trump has a mini-me

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Trump has a mini-me

Hope he isn't screwed up. In the head like the real one.

At this point I hope that I'm really, really wrong about the guy and that he becomes a fabulous President.

The talking is done; the time for doing is almost here. I suspect that we won't even have to wait for the inauguration to begin seeing that he's got nothing - he's devoid of any ideology other than that of self, he's devoid of any personal integrity and devoid of any concern for any of humanity that exists outside of himself.

I hope to be proven wrong by his actions, his words never fooled or favorably impressed me.

We'll see...
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

I hope he at least does not harm.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by gottaqhfilly View Post
    I wonder if he could be persuaded to shut down permanently. And why do we need to take taxpayer money to fund aids research? We know what causes it and how to stop spreading it. Get out of my wallet for your "funding" for your perverse lifestyle choice. Same message to planned infanticide.
    "....perverse lifestyle choice" Well okay then. By the way, Planned Parenthood is about much more than abortions. That's only a small portion of what they do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think there was a cultural backlash here against Black Lives Matter/Kaepernick/Transgender washrooms/political correctness on campuses and so on. I can see why he got elected. Not to mention terrible Hilary. Fly-over America strikes back.

Domino, please do not quote posts which break the rules. I know it's hard not to. Been there done that. But when you quote a post like the above it puts legs on it. If something seems suspect, report it or send a staff a PM.
    Last edited by cindyt; 11-09-2016 at 08:34 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Funny to see how people living in the greatest democracy in the world set aside that privilege the moment the candidate of their choice is not elected and completely ignore the democratic elections by not accepting the outcome. ("not my president" Even Russians accept theirs...)

Specially for you Hillary lovers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
    Some compare Elvis to God.. I mean He is good, but He is no Elvis

We are not Russia.
    Last edited by cindyt; 11-10-2016 at 04:27 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

We are not Russia.
    Exactly. This repulsive lump of shit will NEVER be my President.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

The hypocrites are tuning in to FB this morning. It seems HC supporters should lie down and play dead instead of protesting (they were doing it peacefully in Atlanta), but some of those same Trumpsters vowed revelation if Trump lost.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I hope he at least does not harm.
    This is so me. I am worried about him being president, but I am WAY more worried that on top of that, we have a strong Republican Congress, and probably will have a very conservative Supreme Court. One branch cannot do much harm on its own, but 2 or 3 together have the potential for a lot of bad things. I don't see the world coming to an end, but I do foresee many changes that will give corporations/big $$ people pretty much an open door. Your drug prices will not go down; your gasoline will not go down; food prices will not go down. We are going to have to work hard to keep our essentials such as Planned Parenthood open and strong. I keep telling myself "it's only 4 years". I just hope our next choice is a much stronger, focused, issue driven person.

I don't get the protests.

I'm not happy about it either - but everybody had a chance to protest at the polls. The voters have sadly spoken (IMO in a slurred, surreal, delusional and drunken sounding voice) - it's a done deal; we're getting Trump. We don't have to like it but we do have to deal with it.

I think I'll start referring to 2016 as The Battle Of The Otherwise Unelectables.

Trump probably couldn't have beaten anybody but Hillary - she probably couldn't have beaten too many besides Trump.

What a choice we had.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Jim, I so agree. Hillary is probably the only candidate Trump could have beaten. She and Bill were gung-ho for globalization, and she was a highly paid agent of Wall Street. She was anathema to the white working class.

The hypocrites are tuning in to FB this morning. It seems HC supporters should lie down and play dead instead of protesting (they were doing it peacefully in Atlanta), but some of those same Trumpsters vowed revelation if Trump lost.
    Hypocrites indeed.. I know there is a such thing as a "sore loser" But so far ALL I've seen from his most of supporters are "Sore Winners" Cocky Gloaters- Behaving like spoiled children who have just won something. -Zero class.

My 401K is enjoying the stock market right now.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

The asshole Kaepernick didn't vote

http://www.mediaite.com/online/watch...yed-his-cause/

Quote Originally Posted by seurtoFW View Post
    but 2 or 3 together have the potential for a lot of bad things.
    Or a lot of good, guess it depends if you are a glass half full kind of person. Democrats had full control for a couple of years when Obama was elected and all we got was Obamacare out of it and that has failed miserably. Could have worked on immigration or worked on the tax code, but no.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

Quote Originally Posted by seurtoFW View Post
    This is so me. I am worried about him being president, but I am WAY more worried that on top of that, we have a strong Republican Congress, and probably will have a very conservative Supreme Court. One branch cannot do much harm on its own, but 2 or 3 together have the potential for a lot of bad things. I don't see the world coming to an end, but I do foresee many changes that will give corporations/big $$ people pretty much an open door. Your drug prices will not go down; your gasoline will not go down; food prices will not go down. We are going to have to work hard to keep our essentials such as Planned Parenthood open and strong. I keep telling myself "it's only 4 years". I just hope our next choice is a much stronger, focused, issue driven person.
    I've been thinking the same, but hoping there are saner minds in the other branches.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    I don't get the protests.

I'm not happy about it either - but everybody had a chance to protest at the polls. The voters have sadly spoken (IMO in a slurred, surreal, delusional and drunken sounding voice) - it's a done deal; we're getting Trump. We don't have to like it but we do have to deal with it.

I think I'll start referring to 2016 as The Battle Of The Otherwise Unelectables.

Trump probably couldn't have beaten anybody but Hillary - she probably couldn't have beaten too many besides Trump.

What a choice we had.
    Some people will protest, but none of them have shouted "Viva la Revolution." Yet. There was talk from a Georgia bohunk about HC riots and such. Maybe so. IDK. The one in Atlanta was HUGE and peaceful. And even if there was rioting in other places we all know some people pick protests to choose a new TV.

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Hypocrites indeed.. I know there is a such thing as a "sore loser" But so far ALL I've seen from his most of supporters are "Sore Winners" Cocky Gloaters- Behaving like spoiled children who have just won something. -Zero class.
    You got that right.

Let me qualify why I'm fixing to say: All I know about God is what I've read about in the Bible and in my own experience. Nobody knows why He does things. Nobody. Right? So every one of them call Trump's win God's answer to their prayer. Franklin Graham agrees with "Christians all over American came together in pray." (paraphrased) I believe that. Because nothing goes down that He does not allow. That does not mean He approves. I can show you in the Bible where He gave people what they wanted to teach them a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    Or a lot of good, guess it depends if you are a glass half full kind of person. Democrats had full control for a couple of years when Obama was elected and all we got was Obamacare out of it and that has failed miserably. Could have worked on immigration or worked on the tax code, but no.
    Or, from what I have read, whether you are gay or female or black. One of BTown's black men says (and I quote verbatim)
    Black folk on the other hand have had a love/hate relationship with the Clinton's which led to them not coming out for her like they did for Obama. Even with Obama doing all he could to help her. Back in the 90's during all the scandals when Bill and the Dems lost control of congress, Bill had to do basically everything the repubes wanted in order to govern. He didn't fight them, he accomodated them. The infamous crime bill ended up being hell for black folk. It caused stiffer harsher sentencing guidlines for crimes most likely committed by blacks. Hillary's support of her husband and this bill led her to her "super predator" comment which she was never ever able to explain away during this campaign. Finally thier treatment of Obama during the 08 Primary left a bad taste in a lot of balck folk mouth about her. So the enthusiasm vaccum for her among black folk was baked in well before.
    Last edited by cindyt; 11-10-2016 at 11:46 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I don't know what to expect from all of this, My daughter said that all the Ban Muslims talk was scrubbed from his website...Just wondering if all this blathering of his was a ruse?
    Good or bad, To Those who didn't support him It is "only" 4 years- ugh.

I don't know what to expect from all of this, My daughter said that all the Ban Muslims talk was scrubbed from his website...Just wondering if all this blathering of his was a ruse?
    Good or bad, To Those who didn't support him It is "only" 4 years- ugh.
    You got that right. An AGONIZING four years... I don't want to see that repulsive ugly anus face or hear his nauseating voice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    You got that right. An AGONIZING four years... I don't want to see that repulsive ugly anus face or hear his nauseating voice.
    I think if I had to pin down only one thing that I don't like about him..That would be how flippy he is- Its very unnerving.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Can’t say I’m surprised. Then again, neither did I (though for far different reasons).

We are so seriously fucked....

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    We are so seriously fucked....
    this is all i keep saying in my head. it really sucks. unreal.

Hope he isn't screwed up. In the head like the real one.
    He tried to fire his own nanny when he was 5. That says all you need to know about him.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    He tried to fire his own nanny when he was 5. That says all you need to know about him.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Snotty, entitled little brat... surprise, surprise. PUKE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yep!!

PurrPurr Guest
    Bet she wanted to whoop his bratty behind.

My daughter told me that she read that Donald had a paper route when he was achild and he had to be limo chauffeured around to deliver his papers.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 11-10-2016 at 05:53 PM.

My daughter told me that she read that Donald had a paper route when he was achild and he had to be limo chauffeured around to deliver his papers.
    Yeah, and this repulsive lump of shit is all of a sudden the working man's champion. Come ON. GMAFB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, and this repulsive lump of shit is all of a sudden the working man's champion. Come ON. GMAFB.
    Exactly, And the way I'm feeling right now, If I hear anyone around me say: Make America (not the US.) great again-I'm almost sure I'll smack their teeth out! And I'm not violent.
    These yahoos who voted him in just keep repeating what they have heard- Couch Zombies!
    Here are just a few things they never questioned anything he said! Such as:
    #1. Make America great again... Which America? And Yeah...How? He never really said!
    #2. These Trump supporters put their trust in a man without a plan!
    #3. The same ppl that voted for this schitzo are the same mouths that have problems with borders and foreigners, Will now have a foreigner as a "First lady" wonder how long it will take her to have a stripper pole installed in the White House?
    Even here, You have not heard why they Support him, Only how they hated Hillary and Obama..
    No real definitions on WHY they support him- A pig who feels he doesn't have to show his tax documents like every candidate running for office and have nothing to hide---
    Trump has been through 6 bankruptcies, SIX! How is he ever going to help to straighten out the US debt?
    Create jobs? That is NOT the presidents job! How can he create jobs when he is losing his own businesses!!!!
    The United states ppl who voted this turd in, Obviously did not do their job/research as citizens!
    Lets see where these same ppl are in a year after Mr. Flippy gets into office and they are on the poverty line...
    I could go on, But I'd be here all night- At this point, I'm already fed up with mishegas and the US people who voted him in-believing all of his very vague promises are the same ones who believe in the tooth fairy! (If they have teeth) JMO
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 11-10-2016 at 06:47 PM.

Exactly, And the way I'm feeling right now, If I hear anyone around me say: Make America (not the US.) great again-I'm almost sure I'll smack their teeth out! And I'm not violent.
    These yahoos who voted him in just keep repeating what they have heard- Couch Zombies!
    Here are just a few things they never questioned anything he said! Such as:
    #1. Make America great again... Which America? And Yeah...How? He never really said!
    #2. These Trump supporters put their trust in a man without a plan!
    #3. The same ppl that voted for this schitzo are the same mouths that have problems with borders and foreigners, Will now have a foreigner as a "First lady" wonder how long it will take her to have a stripper pole installed in the White House?
    Even here, You have not heard why they Support him, Only how they hated Hillary and Obama..
    No real definitions on WHY they support him- A pig who feels he doesn't have to show his tax documents like every candidate running for office and have nothing to hide---
    Trump has been through 6 bankruptcies, SIX! How is he ever going to help to straighten out the US debt?
    Create jobs? That is NOT the presidents job! How can he create jobs when he is losing his own businesses!!!!
    The United states ppl who voted this turd in, Obviously did not do their job/research as citizens!
    Lets see where these same ppl are in a year after Mr. Flippy gets into office and they are on the poverty line...
    I could go on, But I'd be here all night- At this point, I'm already fed up with mishegas and the US people who voted him in-believing all of his very vague promises are the same ones who believe in the tooth fairy! (If they have teeth) JMO
    Yes, yes, and yes... ITA with every word. People are REALLY stupid and gullible. They deserve everything this lump of shit brings on them, but the problem is, the rest of us don't. This asswipe has the attention span of a gnat... doesn't read books... doesn't want to read long contracts... he is SO fucking UNQUALIFIED it's not funny. Dump: Take a YUGE shit on America. Good job.
    Last edited by Cynful; 11-10-2016 at 11:39 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It wasn't about any of that. It was the economy.

You can tell the people in the working class who are worse off than they were 40 years ago to shut the fuck up, accept their fate and concentrate instead on becoming politically correct. But if you do that they won't vote for you.

Oh no they won't.

Well you can't really blame Trump for winning since it seems like not many of the groups that Hillary was targeting to come out and vote for her showed up. As for it being something racist with white men in the electoral college voting for Trump, the same percentage of White men voted for Obama twice.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    I'm still laughing, very clever! (Of course the laughing is to keep from crying!) I have to admit, I didn't think Trump stood a chance, I'm still in shock. I never trusted Hillary, and I certainly can't stand Trump, but if nothing else we'll have some humorous fodder for the next 4 years, if our country doesn't go to hell in a hand basket. I guess America has spoken and we're stuck with him. And then, the day after you have to ponder what was it that actually got him elected? I heard many a democrat admit they didn't trust Hillary as well and hated Trump, but I really think it was several things that swayed the vote to the republicans. Obamacare for one, it is NOT affordable, and if you don't have insurance you get penalized severely, I always thought that was stupid. The Black Lives Matter movement, a whole lot of white folks didn't understand what this was for, and mistook it as a racial divide. The Syrians being allowed into the country and getting paid more than those on social security, the transgender issues... these are the things I've observed on social media that people are saying. I don't think America will ever be perfect, and I don't agree with some of the things the current administration has done, but I still felt like we were in good hands. Now I feel like someone just yanked away my security blanket. Maybe the next four years will tell me I no longer needed it, but I have an uneasy feeling.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!