Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 22293031323340 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 2806

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

If I see him use that stupid smirk just one more time, I might jump through the TV and throttle him.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

Quote Originally Posted by duchessmary View Post
    If I see him use that stupid smirk just one more time, I might jump through the TV and throttle him.
    That would be illegal.
    You should probably just stick to throwing stuff at your TV and maybe yelling obscenities; things like that.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Trump on Puerto Rico

I give up.

Damn.
    I thought maybe it was an impersonator or something; that is freaking unbelievable and clueless.
    Clueless with a capital "K".

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Damn.
    I thought maybe it was an impersonator or something; that is freaking unbelievable and clueless.
    Clueless with a capital "K".
    He is an antagonistic bully. Clueless, pampered bully. JMO

I saw a video tonight of him tossing paper towels into the crowd at a news conference or rally to help Puerto Rica hurricane victims. I kid you not. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0218923e5b4f7
    Last edited by cindyt; 10-03-2017 at 08:08 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I saw a video tonight of him tossing paper towels into the crowd at a news conference or rally to help Puerto Rica hurricane victims. I kid you not. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0218923e5b4f7
    So he does have some compassion for people who claim they are in need - I knew it.
    But I hope they were the cheapo paper towels; not Bounty or the other good stuff; what with it being a faux disaster on a island surrounded by water.

It's surrounded by big water.

Humanist of the Year behavior, that.

So he does have some compassion for people who claim they are in need - I knew it.
    But I hope they were the cheapo paper towels; not Bounty or the other good stuff; what with it being a faux disaster on a island surrounded by water.

It's surrounded by big water.

Humanist of the Year behavior, that.
    Unfucking real....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7975011.html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    All too very fucking real.

Hail to the Chief - people voted for this evil moron.

After all the months, why is this Moron still here?
    The American people are better then this.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Ya know what I don't understand at all. I've heard not one word of dissent from any of his followers on Facebook. Not a peep!! I don't get it.

And for a man who attacked Puerto Ricans the other day, he's awfully hypocritical. You lash out at a island that's just been devastated saying they want things done for them to recover when he handed 3 of his kids their jobs. Seriously, your kids have had shit handed to them for yrs and you go and verbally assault a place that's been decimated.

And it hasn't even been a full year!

I just don't get the ppl who support this crab cunt. I mean, I just don't. My partner will not say anything bad about what
    he says or does. She just says, he says what he thinks. That doesn't make it ok. He is a jerk to women and today he makes it easier
    for companies to limit contraception or whatever. i mean really?!@# are you gonna limit the viagara?? hell no.
    when in the hell is he gonna grow the fuck up?! and you're right Marty. Talk about nepotism.

so, in our house, we CANNOT discuss politics at all. lol

p.s. I hate that men are making these laws and decisions for WOMEN. fuck off!

I personally know one former supporter who has plenty to spit at him. That's one. May be another one.

Some of his supporters don't care what he does.

And I think others are too proud to back away from their vote.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    I just don't get the ppl who support this crab cunt.
    A) That characterization is extremely unfair to actual crab cunts and those aspiring to become crab cunts.

B) His supporters continue to support him because this is the kind of guy and the kind of behavior that they wanted when they voted for him.
    He showed everybody exactly what to expect from him at every turn during the campaign. Some of us decided not to support him because of that; others decided they would support him exactly because of that.

We're getting what he promised to give us.

He might not be building a wall, putting coal miners back to work or acting upon any of the foolish fluff and sound byte promises - the empty words that were the essence and only "substance" of his campaign - but he is delivering impeccably what he showed us we should expect once enough people became sufficiently self deluded to vote the guy in.

I just don't get the ppl who support this crab cunt. I mean, I just don't. My partner will not say anything bad about what
    he says or does. She just says, he says what he thinks. That doesn't make it ok. He is a jerk to women and today he makes it easier
    for companies to limit contraception or whatever. i mean really?!@# are you gonna limit the viagara?? hell no.
    when in the hell is he gonna grow the fuck up?! and you're right Marty. Talk about nepotism.

so, in our house, we CANNOT discuss politics at all. lol

p.s. I hate that men are making these laws and decisions for WOMEN. fuck off!
    Crab cunt
    Lol! I've never heard that expression before but I do agree with you
    I never understood why ppl support him either and agree, Men should not EVER have a say in what has to do with a womans body.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 10-07-2017 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    [I] Men should not EVER have a say in what has to do with a womans body.
    Y'all quit being silly.

Decisions like that are much too important to be left up to women:

1) You might get all preoccupied or emotional or something and forget to make the decision.
    2) You might get all emotional or preoccupied or something and make a decision contrary to what the ever-logical male would decide for you.
    3) Your decisions ultimately or eventually affect men and thus need to be made from the male perspective to be sure that they're right; or at least acceptable.

There are a million more reasons why it has to be this way; but I trust that you know enough about it now to just relax, think about some uncomplicated stuff and leave all of the heavy lifting to us guys - we are used to it anyway and completely qualified to do it; and luckily for you - glad to help out.

We can read paper road maps and compasses and everything.

I love these articles I'm seeing which suggest that after the Tillerson story came out, people are STARTING to call Trump a moron.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    After all the months, why is this Moron still here?
    The American people are better then this.
    Because the majority of his followers are morons too. He and his lackeys knew he wasn't gonna get a free ride. He's got a lot of skeletons and no doubt there is a lot mor ewaiting to come out and that's why they doubled down with the fake new crap so now even when there is 100% proof he has done something, he screams fake and they actually believe it. It wouldn't matter if he stabbed a defenceless child in front of TV cameras, they would come out blaming the kid.

Thankfully though, there are some who at the beginning were stead fast supporters but are now starting to see sense. Fingers crossed more start to see it sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    Because the majority of his followers are morons too. He and his lackeys knew he wasn't gonna get a free ride. He's got a lot of skeletons and no doubt there is a lot mor ewaiting to come out and that's why they doubled down with the fake new crap so now even when there is 100% proof he has done something, he screams fake and they actually believe it. It wouldn't matter if he stabbed a defenceless child in front of TV cameras, they would come out blaming the kid.

Thankfully though, there are some who at the beginning were stead fast supporters but are now starting to see sense. Fingers crossed more start to see it sooner rather than later.
    well said.

So Pence left the 49ers-Colts game after the protests during the anthem. The protests he knew were going to happen. How theatrical! I wonder what MORON told him to do that?
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    So Pence left the 49ers-Colts game after the protests during the anthem. The protests he knew were going to happen. How theatrical! I wonder what MORON told him to do that?
    It was nothing more than a publicity stunt from start to finish. You knew as soon as you saw him there what was going to happen.

From what Iâ??ve read~~His/their BS done ALL on tax payer dollars.
    He was a rotten Governor and a rotten VP! JMO

This creep is vomit-inducing. That is all.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

Which one?
    These days, you've got to be a little more specific than that - it could just mean Trump or it could mean almost anyone hanging onto Trump.

"Basket of deplorables", I think is a fine and fitting description of this Admin and most everyone associated with it.
    These people have no scruples.

A horrid freak show is what He and his administration is.

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    A horrid freak show is what He and his administration is.
    Frighteningly; it hasn't even gotten serious yet.

Frighteningly; it hasn't even gotten serious yet.
    Also frighteningly it hasn't even been a full year yet. I have never see a president so egotistical, narcissistic, self absorbed, and whiny. Someone give him his binky and bottle and send him to bed!!

Man, when was the last time there was a PRO-Trump comment on this thread?

A lot of people voted for him. Buyer's remorse? LOL
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Man, when was the last time there was a PRO-Trump comment on this thread?

A lot of people voted for him. Buyer's remorse? LOL
    I'll make one - give me a minute to think of something positive to say about the guy.

I'll make one - give me a minute to think of something positive to say about the guy.
    Why not? I guess we have time. Good luck.

When are people going to start questioning 45's mental competence?

That's at least twice now that he's forgotten to sign executive orders. AT THE SIGNING CEREMONY.
    Last edited by Upset; 10-13-2017 at 11:58 AM.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

"Other leaders better not upset me, / or I'll send a million troops to die at war."

So now I can't even listen to Geto Boys without thinking about that moron?
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

And he is attending an Anti-Gay Rally and speaking at https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b03a7be57fe666

34. 10-13-2017, 09:28 PM

He is an ignorant, arrogant, Greedy lying skank attention whore.
    Hope Karma gives him & his supporters/voters a nasty little kiss.

Larry Flynt is offering $10 million for information leading to 45's impeachment.

And brother, that ain't hay!

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...to-Impeachment
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

When are people going to start questioning 45's mental competence?

That's at least twice now that he's forgotten to sign executive orders. AT THE SIGNING CEREMONY.
    I know everyone was joking about it to begin with but he genuinely does seem as if there is something wrong. He reminds me of my nana who has dementia. Look at the thing he said about having a meeting with the president of the Virgin Islands....which is him. There are some on his own side who are now saying they doubt he will last the full term. I wonder if they know something we don't.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    I know everyone was joking about it to begin with but he genuinely does seem as if there is something wrong. He reminds me of my nana who has dementia. Look at the thing he said about having a meeting with the president of the Virgin Islands....which is him. There are some on his own side who are now saying they doubt he will last the full term. I wonder if they know something we don't.
    Has something wrong w/him?? Ya think?
    I don't recall anyone *joking* about his mental deficiencies, I think those who have witnessed this looney fux Even before that pathetic election-knew straight off what a mental f-tard he is.
    The ones to question are the sycophants that still follow him- Crazy fugs now have a leader!!
    I said it from the beginning......Crazy loves crazy.
    The sane ppl of this country need to push now more than ever to remove the politic nutzies such as demented Donny and his minions & move on! JMO
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 10-14-2017 at 08:36 PM.

I called him crazy plenty of times - I wasn't joking.
    Watch old 80's interviews that he did and compare them to his behavior today.

Some people on my hometown forum started asking if I was a mental health professional and if I had ever examined him - they said if I wasn't I couldn't possibly judge his sanity.
    I replied that I'm not a mechanic either but I can damned well tell when an engine isn't running right; and that if he were a V8, he'd be firing on about two cylinders.

Of course, those are the same people who say, "It's just locker room talk", and "All politicians lie", and all sorts of things to excuse and normalize his giant crazy.

Here's what I'm trying to figure out right now - why the support from religious organizations?
    I understood preferring him over Hillary, but can't they see that this guy is just using them? He about as far from pious or righteous minded as is Lucifer.
    He doesn't support their beliefs - he has only a philosophy of self.
    And Trump is likely to be pissed, put off and vindictive when he discovers that those organizations dare to accord higher esteem and loyalty to The Almighty than to him.

"You know you're being conned, right?"
    Bill Maher to Trump supporters

I called him crazy plenty of times - I wasn't joking.
    Watch old 80's interviews that he did and compare them to his behavior today.

Some people on my hometown forum started asking if I was a mental health professional and if I had ever examined him - they said if I wasn't I couldn't possibly judge his sanity.
    I replied that I'm not a mechanic either but I can damned well tell when an engine isn't running right; and that if he were a V8, he'd be firing on about two cylinders.

Of course, those are the same people who say, "It's just locker room talk", and "All politicians lie", and all sorts of things to excuse and normalize his giant crazy.

Here's what I'm trying to figure out right now - why the support from religious organizations?
    I understood preferring him over Hillary, but can't they see that this guy is just using them? He about as far from pious or righteous minded as is Lucifer.
    He doesn't support their beliefs - he has only a philosophy of self.
    And Trump is likely to be pissed, put off and vindictive when he discovers that those organizations dare to accord higher esteem and loyalty to The Almighty than to him.

"You know you're being conned, right?"
    Bill Maher to Trump supporters
    I was never joking, and I doubt anyone else was either.

Why some Christians support him is a mystery. I doubt they know exactly. I think they are blind.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

41. 10-15-2017, 08:00 AM

jfc. we are going backwards (society) with this guy. but hey, that's what his supporters wanted, right? the good ole days of women barefoot and pregnant, all minorities and women second class citizens, and gay ppl having zero rights. SMH.

jfc. we are going backwards (society) with this guy. but hey, that's what his supporters wanted, right? the good ole days of women barefoot and pregnant, all minorities and women second class citizens, and gay ppl having zero rights. SMH.
    Exactly.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yep exactly, most conservatives are what is wrong with this world going backwards, they don't want change if they had their way women would be staying at home popping out kids taking care of house and showing up at hubby's business dinners looking like the perfect wife, can we say 50s housewife and hello stepford wives, also abortions would be made illegal again, and birth control as well, might as well have our right to vote taken away, yes I know it seems extreme but hey, it could happen, but yet if we try to stand up and shout our displeasure at the moron in office we are called libtards and snowflakes, we want change and things to go better, so why are they calling us snowflakes?

OK a question: why is this numbnuts still president? I thought for SURE he would be impeached by now.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Yep exactly, most conservatives are what is wrong with this world going backwards, they don't want change if they had their way women would be staying at home popping out kids taking care of house and showing up at hubby's business dinners looking like the perfect wife, can we say 50s housewife and hello stepford wives, also abortions would be made illegal again, and birth control as well, might as well have our right to vote taken away, yes I know it seems extreme but hey, it could happen, but yet if we try to stand up and shout our displeasure at the moron in office we are called libtards and snowflakes, we want change and things to go better, so why are they calling us snowflakes?
    Yeah, and make America white again, deport all the immigrants, and put the black man in dumps south of the cities.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'm still a conservative in most respects.
    My views on a lot of things have evolved with age and perspective. I've never thought that discrimination or denial of rights - a place at the table of society - was proper or desirable.
    How can you deny someone such things and then expect them to be a functioning part of society and add value to the whole?

I never even considered supporting Trump - even before it was obvious that he's nuts - exactly because I'm mostly conservative and I recognized that he is not.
    He's not a liberal either - he's all about Trump.

He's still popular in my neck of the woods. I think a lot of irrational people supported him, and a lot of rational people supported him because they didn't open their eyes and think it through. Rational people can do irrational things.

I think those rational people are now trying to come to terms with what they've helped to do.

I made a comment on my hometown forum a while back that if a video was released showing him strangling kittens to death and eating their still-beating hearts; his supporters would be running over each other to try to be the first in line to excuse and justify it.

I kid you not - the conversation got turned into the direction of how in many cultures; eating cats and dogs is just a given.

I'm still a conservative in most respects.
    My views on a lot of things have evolved with age and perspective. I've never thought that discrimination or denial of rights - a place at the table of society - was proper or desirable.
    How can you deny someone such things and then expect them to be a functioning part of society and add value to the whole?

I never even considered supporting Trump - even before it was obvious that he's nuts - exactly because I'm mostly conservative and I recognized that he is not.
    He's not a liberal either - he's all about Trump.

He's still popular in my neck of the woods. I think a lot of irrational people supported him, and a lot of rational people supported him because they didn't open their eyes and think it through. Rational people can do irrational things.

I think those rational people are now trying to come to terms with what they've helped to do.

I made a comment on my hometown forum a while back that if a video was released showing him strangling kittens to death and eating their still-beating hearts; his supporters would be running over each other to try to be the first in line to excuse and justify it.

I kid you not - the conversation got turned into the direction of how in many cultures; eating cats and dogs is just a given.
    Not surprised.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

https://secondnexus.com/news/donald-...40a3a6bbddd67d

Now he is has been issued a subpoena in a sexual misconduct case, a woman that was on his apprentice show is filing charges that he groped her
    Summer Zervos, a former contestant on The Apprentice, filed a subpoena for “all documents concerning any woman who asserted that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately.” It names Trump’s campaign organization and any applicable “directors, officers, partners, shareholders, managers, attorneys, employees, agents and representatives” as subjects.In October 2016, Zervos alleged Donald Trump, without her consent, tried to kiss and touch her inappropriately at the Beverly Hills Hotel in 2007. Her allegations came after the release of an Access Hollywood tape from 2005 where Trump states he often grabs attractive women and kisses them without asking first. He followed by stating, “And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p—-. You can do anything.”

I just saw on another site that Larry Flint has put an ad in the Washington Post offering a $10M reward for anyone who has information relating to his impeachment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ou-10-million/

I cringe every time they show him on the evening news, I think, God what is he up to now, or worse, what's he going to do.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Joshua Boyle - the Canadian, who along with his wife and children were recently freed from Taliban captivity after 5 years; has said that he assumed that his captors "were joking" when they told him that Trump was the new US President:

The family was completely deprived of news during their capture, said Boyle, who told the Toronto Star that he didn’t know that Justin Trudeau was the Canadian prime minister until he was freed.

One of their captors did reveal that Donald Trump had won the United States presidency, but Boyle said he didn’t think that was real.

“It didn’t enter my mind that he was being serious,” Boyle told the Star.