Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 25323334353643 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 2806

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

As a white with a mix of Cherokee and Oglala Sioux. Good on her for using her heritage! The white man certainly freaking slaughtered Native Americans to get where they are.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    As a white with a mix of Cherokee and Oglala Sioux. Good on her for using her heritage! The white man certainly freaking slaughtered Native Americans to get where they are.
    Well said Cindy.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    I thought it was funny given the fact that Warren used her "heritage" to get a job at Harvard, even before that. Turns out she's only 1/32 indian which is probably less than most of us.
    Too bad you weren't in the audience. He would have gotten one laugh instead of zero with his "humor."

I love it that his mentality was "Hey, these are Indians. Great opportunity to do an Elizabeth Warren joke." Hysterical. Because, see, they're INDIANS. And Pocahontas was an INDIAN. Comedy gold.

Somebody probably had to tell the buffoon who the Code Talkers were 15 minutes before the ceremony. And he probably forgot what he was told 5 minutes before the ceremony. Setting aside all the other things that should disqualify him from the office, he is looking more and more "out of it" as time goes on.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Delusional or deranged people usually don't just get better on their own.
    Especially when they are surrounded by people who keep telling them how right they are even more often than the guy says it out loud about himself.

Well, maybe not more often; but a lot anyway.

Anybody else notice how spy some of those code talkers looked considering that they're old enough to be WWII vets?
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

I am Native American and we laugh at those that claim to have 1/16, 1/32 cause we know that real Natives, don't say shit like that, we say we are part of the (insert tribe here), no matter how much Native Blood we have. Trump is a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I am Native American and we laugh at those that claim to have 1/16, 1/32 cause we know that real Natives, don't say shit like that, we say we are part of the (insert tribe here), no matter how much Native Blood we have. Trump is a moron.
    I think it's rather impolite to insult normal morons through that association.

"Mister President, Kate Steinle's shooter has been found not guilty."

"Who?"
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    "Mister President, Kate Steinle's shooter has been found not guilty."

"Who?"
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Oh Jim, I am sorry, I was having a Trump moment speaking before thinking, Trump is lower than a moron, LOL.

Hell, he's lower than a wart on a pig's ass.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

So Flynn has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, and is cooperating with the investigation:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/01/politi...ged/index.html

Also, sources are saying it was Kushner who told Flynn to contact the Russians:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/01/politi...ged/index.html

Getcha popcorn poppin'.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

"Flynn's guilty plea means Trump can no longer claim this is a witch hunt."

Trump: "Hold my tacky-looking gold-plated receptacle containing beer."
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Oh Jim, I am sorry, I was having a Trump moment speaking before thinking, Trump is lower than a moron, LOL.
    I don't think that anyone is "lower" than anyone else - we're all equal; just different in various ways.
    Thus, he's not lower than a moron; he's just doesn't have as much sense as a moron.

Consequently, I still have to disagree with your statement even without considering that a "Trump moment" doesn't really involve "speaking without thinking", it involves speaking and speaking and speaking without ever thinking.

Hell, he's lower than a wart on a pig's ass.
    Well, a pig is not an "anyone".

But you know, I read an interesting article a few weeks ago. Pigs are actually highly intelligent animals. They exhibit emotional responses - a type of empathy - found only in "higher life forms"; that result from sensing the emotional state of other nearby pigs and mirroring their behavior.

It went into a lot of detail about the controls of the experiments that isolated or eliminated possible non-cognitive explanations for the shift in their behavior. It also gave some details about their ability to learn and remember what they learned.

So I guess it can be reasonably stated that pigs are smart.
    It can then also be deduced that pigs are probably even smarter than some human morons.

In light of that, I believe that you are also now guilty of painting with a broad and undiscerning brush, and that you have insulted the average pig by making a comparison between them and Trump.

Perhaps if we could generalize our associations - confine them less to other people or animals and keep them more like just "ass" and "wart"; we could arrive at a comparison that is accurate without heaping insult upon other people or life forms.

There again, I read an article last night suggesting that all matter has consciousness (Panpsychism) - that even atoms have a very basic, primordial form of awareness.
    That said, we might also need to consider the sensibilities of asses and warts before drawing comparisons between Trump and his betters of those varieties.

Excuse me all over hell and gone, Pork Pig.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

"Flynn's guilty plea means Trump can no longer claim this is a witch hunt."

Trump: "Hold my tacky-looking gold-plated receptacle containing beer."
    Imported beer.

Excuse me all over hell and gone, Pork Pig.
    Hell and gone, Pork Pig?
    Y'all sure do talk funny up there in the Northern South.

He (It) is now Tweeting about having fired Flynn because he lied to the FBI. There is no filter between his Twitter fingers and his brain. Either that or the filter is clogged with spray tan.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    He (It) is now Tweeting about having fired Flynn because he lied to the FBI. There is no filter between his Twitter fingers and his brain. Either that or the filter is clogged with spray tan.
    It's been displaced by delusions - he likely believes that crap.

Of course, he also tried to get them to quit investigating Flynn. Taking that course of action while knowing Flynn had committed a crime would be obstruction of justice on Planet Earth.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Of course, he also tried to get them to quit investigating Flynn. Taking that course of action while knowing Flynn had committed a crime would be obstruction of justice on Planet Earth.
    Good thing for Trump, his people and many of his followers that they are light centuries away from that despicable planet of laws and rationalities; as you were no doubt indicating.

So if He knew about Flynn, and trying to get them to quit investigating him, wouldn't that be one of the reasons to impeach him?

So if He knew about Flynn, and trying to get them to quit investigating him, wouldn't that be one of the reasons to impeach him?
    I suspect that would be ample reason.
    But I don't think that you can prosecute or convict someone who isn't in control of their sensibilities - you can only elect them President.

It now endorses Roy Moore. I can't deal. I am not a Christian and if this is returning to Christian values, it is a version of Christianity I've never heard of.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

It now endorses Roy Moore. I can't deal. I am not a Christian and if this is returning to Christian values, it is a version of Christianity I've never heard of.
    Birds of a feather.

Christianity 2.0 - what's old is new again.

I've never been able to figure out the evangelical support for Trump, much less whatever support this guy might get from them.

Hmmm this recognition of Jerusalem, he just announced. Several hundred new terrorists were created today by this. Some of them live in the United States. They have access to automatic weapons and bump stocks. Do you think he actual read anything about the peace talks?! Or just doesnâ??t care ?

I suspect that "several hundred" is a bit on the low side.
    Kind of like saying that there are "quite a few" grains of sand on that beach.

Holy Crap - Literally

Well they probably would have done this even before Trump officially endorsed the guy; but now that he has that nod from on high:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Holy Crap_Literally.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	165.8 KB 
ID:	54593

I bet this pastor tells his congregation that Jesus wants them to vote that way...

Based on what is known so far, no way Trump gets impeached. If Hillary hasn't been charged with a crime, there's no way anything sticks to Trump (as of now). The media might get away with spinning every possible impropriety (possible being the operative word) but the standards for congressional action cannot be avoided.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

Guess who's coming to my town on Saturday?
    We have two new museums opening Saturday, one is The MS Civil Rights Museum and it looks like he's making an appearance.

I wasn't going to the opening, now in light of the news I'm rushing around getting things done and making definite plans to not go and to not go as early in the day as possible.
    I'll try to not be there at least a few hours before the start of the event.

Maybe he'll seize the opportunity to point a finger at Obama and blame him for the whole racial thing here and beyond.
    Either that, or maybe he'll just declare it all to be fake news commemorated by an unnecessary museum - none of it ever happened.

[QUOTE=Paulination;1540888]Based on what is known so far, no way Trump gets impeached. If Hillary hasn't been charged with a crime, there's no way anything sticks to Trump (as of now). The media might get away with spinning every possible impropriety (possible being the operative word) but the standards for congressional action cannot be avoided.[/QUOTE
    The FBI found nothing to convict her on, if people need to be charged for a crime, if you are talking about Benghazi, that was the DOD (Department of Defense) doing, Then the DOD needs to be charged, if you are talking about the emails, the FBI found nothing, and said there was nothing to convict her on, they said something could have happened, but didn't, wish people would get over saying she needs to be charged with a crime, which crime? Funny I ask that and no one can answer me, Trump, however, does need to be impeached for the shit he is pulling and has pulled.

The North Koreans have demonstrated considerable insight into human nature and an admirable grasp of the English language:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/22/w...ea-dotard.html

do·tard

noun: dotard; plural noun: dotards

an old person, especially one who has become weak or senile.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dotard.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	54597

Jim I love it,
    Dotard fits him to a T.

Jim I love it,
    Dotard fits him to a T.
    We can thank his philosophical and political counterpart in North Korea for that astute and apt categorization.

Actually, the comments made were much more insightful than I indicated:
    Kim Jong Un referred to Trump as, "a mentally deranged dotard"; having also compared him to a "frightened dog" that barks ever louder and a "gangster who likes to play with fire".

Damn - he's spot on for three out of three.

He may be a bat-shit crazy, evil dictator; but when a guy is right; he's just right, dammit.

33. 12-09-2017, 06:10 PM

[QUOTE=pkstracy;1540955]
    Based on what is known so far, no way Trump gets impeached. If Hillary hasn't been charged with a crime, there's no way anything sticks to Trump (as of now). The media might get away with spinning every possible impropriety (possible being the operative word) but the standards for congressional action cannot be avoided.[/QUOTE
    The FBI found nothing to convict her on, if people need to be charged for a crime, if you are talking about Benghazi, that was the DOD (Department of Defense) doing, Then the DOD needs to be charged, if you are talking about the emails, the FBI found nothing, and said there was nothing to convict her on, they said something could have happened, but didn't, wish people would get over saying she needs to be charged with a crime, which crime? Funny I ask that and no one can answer me, Trump, however, does need to be impeached for the shit he is pulling and has pulled.
    It doesn't help that all the conspiracy sites are egging them on with false stories rather than give facts that anyone would know if they actually took the time to investigate rather than listen to and copy others, something many Trump supporters are good at doing. I remember a few weeks ago the there was a trend on Twitter saying what would you thank Hilary for and when it came to those against her, rather than use their own words and say something actually worthwhile, it's as if they copy and pasted a message from somewhere as nearly all of them said the exact same thing.

[QUOTE=shellc;1541066]

It doesn't help that all the conspiracy sites are egging them on with false stories rather than give facts that anyone would know if they actually took the time to investigate rather than listen to and copy others, something many Trump supporters are good at doing. I remember a few weeks ago the there was a trend on Twitter saying what would you thank Hilary for and when it came to those against her, rather than use their own words and say something actually worthwhile, it's as if they copy and pasted a message from somewhere as nearly all of them said the exact same thing.
    Of course and lot of them do not do their research, the only reason why Trump won is because people loved the Make America Great Again slogan, people want this country to be like it was back in the day, thinking 50s, when only the husband had to work and such, but Trump didn't say how he was going to make it great again, but some reason people loved that slogan and it made them think of baseball and apple pie, Trump is good at saying what the people want to hear, but not good on following through, he promised people there would be more jobs for people, and such and such and yeah it hasn't happened, now he is want to give the rich a tax break, use protected land, he is trying to cut medicaid and social security, and other programs.

A number of people are now criticizing Obama for cautioning us about following a path too similar to that which gave the world Nazi Germany.

Naturally, they can't (or won't) see the parallels between then and now; and they think that it could never happen here.
    Naturally, they don't recognize that the first two requisites for it happening here are to think it can't happen and to refuse to see that it is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    A number of people are now criticizing Obama for cautioning us about following a path too similar to that which gave the world Nazi Germany.

Naturally, they can't (or won't) see the parallels between then and now; and they think that it could never happen here.
    Naturally, they don't recognize that the first two requisites for it happening here are to think it can't happen and to refuse to see that it is happening.
    I never understood that comparison. Maybe you could explain it and that isn't sarcasm, I truly don't see it. I've read some things but they are long stretches to make a connection.
    Last edited by Paulination; 12-12-2017 at 03:29 PM.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

I never understood that comparison. Maybe you could explain it and that isn't sarcasm, I truly don't see it. I've read some things but they are long stretches to make a connection.
    This is a poster that used to be on sale at the gift shop in the Holocaust Museum, describing the hallmarks of Fascism, which is certainly a first cousin of Nazism. I wouldn't call any of these a "stretch" as a description of Bonespur's regime.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trumpfascism.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	54599  
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

39. 12-13-2017, 11:00 AM

That could be lengthy explanation - thanks to the post by our friend Upset (quoted below), a lot of the parallels I would mention have been covered. I'll just add a couple of more below, mainly concerning my perceptions of techniques that I would say are very similar to those used by the Nazis.

This is a poster that used to be on sale at the gift shop in the Holocaust Museum, describing the hallmarks of Fascism, which is certainly a first cousin of Nazism. I wouldn't call any of these a "stretch" as a description of Bonespur's regime.

Liberal use of "the big lie".
    Tell lies so big and so obvious that some will think there must be truth to them because nobody would tell such a huge, honking lie otherwise.
    When called out on the lie - double and triple down; call those who called you out the real liars.

Appeal to people on the fringes of society - racists, virulent nationalists, haters of all stripes and make them feel justified in their feelings and behavior.

Normalize aberrant behavior and paint those who consider it aberrant as the ones who have mental\emotional issues.

Manufacture "true facts" to support whatever lie being told at any moment.

Claiming Divine approval, guidance or protection for the nation and your aims.

Megalomania - "I and I alone can fix it".

Thuggery - "If I don't get the nomination there could be trouble" - that alone should have gotten him tarred and feathered and kicked in the ass until his nose started bleeding. His own followers should have kicked him aside after that and refused to give the time of day to someone who would stoop to outright hooliganism.

And there's more that I'll try to get to later when I have time to do it justice.
    Last edited by JimC; 12-13-2017 at 07:21 PM. Reason: almost forgot thuggery

So they strategically parked a truck in a spot to obstruct the view of Trump golfing.

I am probably the only one thinking this, but:

That must have been a big fucking truck.

Fat bastard.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

So they strategically parked a truck in a spot to obstruct the view of Trump golfing.

I am probably the only one thinking this, but:

That must have been a big fucking truck.

Fat bastard.
    That seems suspicious.
    Why would they do that when they could just assert that he wasn't doing what he was seen doing, or that it wasn't him who was seen doing what he was seen doing?

Sort of like they do with everything else, except for the things that they claim that he did do when he never did.
    Anybody who claims otherwise is nothing more than a liar, an enemy of America, and guilty of trying to spread fake news.

Even if it was him, he wasn't just playing golf - he was curing cancer and winning the war on the war against Christmas - important stuff like that on a grand scale. Yuge scale, even.

Surely he's got more bigly things to do than golf....lying, keeping track of his lies, inventing crowds for events, applying fresh Cheeto to his skin, Tweeting, sucking Putin's puny penis.....the list goes on and on.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Surely he's got more bigly things to do than golf....lying, keeping track of his lies, inventing crowds for events, applying fresh Cheeto to his skin, Tweeting, sucking Putin's puny penis.....the list goes on and on.
    Nah - he has hired flunkies to do all of that for him even as they tell him how great he is.
    Maybe not the Putin's penis part; I'm not sure about that.

"Putin's Penis" would be a great name for a band.
    If ever there's a double header featuring Putin's Penis and Pussy Riot, I am there; backstage if possible.

Yep - Putin's Penis warming up for Pussy Riot and getting everybody all juiced up for Butthole Surfers.

I just don't get to use those words in polite conversation very often.
    Of course, I'm not a reality TV star, a billionaire or a Presidential contender - or someone who totally lacks manners or morals.

What will the New Year bring for Bonespur?

Impeachment would be nice...
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I agree Upset, It would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Nah - he has hired flunkies to do all of that for him even as they tell him how great he is.
    Maybe not the Putin's penis part; I'm not sure about that.

"Putin's Penis" would be a great name for a band.
    If ever there's a double header featuring Putin's Penis and Pussy Riot, I am there; backstage if possible.

Yep - Putin's Penis warming up for Pussy Riot and getting everybody all juiced up for Butthole Surfers.

I just don't get to use those words in polite conversation very often.
    Of course, I'm not a reality TV star, a billionaire or a Presidential contender - or someone who totally lacks manners or morals.
    Laughed so hard at that I started coughing again. Been sick this weekend. But I needed that laugh at Trumplestiltskin's expense.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

This book coming out next week should be filled with revelations if what's been let out so far is any indication(assuming it's true). One interesting thing I read is that Trump did not want to win and promised Melania that he wouldn't. Basically a big PR stunt to boost his global reputation which of course he would turn into deals. Melania apparently started crying when it became certain he was president.
    --McCourt

This book coming out next week should be filled with revelations if what's been let out so far is any indication(assuming it's true). One interesting thing I read is that Trump did not want to win and promised Melania that he wouldn't. Basically a big PR stunt to boost his global reputation which of course he would turn into deals. Melania apparently started crying when it became certain he was president.
    Yeah - I've read a few excerpts.
    I just heard that they're going to release it early.

I always felt like the guy didn't want to be President and that even he thought there was no way people would support the outrageous crap he was saying.
    I sort of thought that once he was elected unexpectedly that he'd say, "You people thought I was serious!?"

If half of what I've read from the book so far is true, then we're about half way to what I expected out of Trump.

50. 01-05-2018, 03:21 AM

Yeah, no telling how much is really true.
    Based upon what he says and does and the way he acts, I don't have a problem believing that he's bat-shit crazy and about six years old emotionally.

I think he never expected to win and didn't especially want to.
    Then we he did, that yuge freakin' ego went into extra special hyper-drive and he decided that he was The Chosen One for real; which in a sense to many people; he is.

Easy to say well I didn't say that, when you are confronted with it head on.

My copy is on it's way - I can't wait to read this mess and see what it says and how it says it, as the author seems to have an iffy rep with being cautious - but no denying that he had a special White House pass for months and had access so it will be difficult for Trumpists to dismiss this.
    "The gore of the tomato dribbles from your lips..."-Brother Theodore

54. 01-05-2018, 10:14 AM