Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414849505152 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 2806

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Only your dog?

"He wears the armor of God", and, "he's doing a Jericho Walk"; are two evangelical comments to his photo op walk to St. John's after dispersing protesters with tear gas. He now says that tear gas was not used, I suppose the clouds of gas (maybe it was a naturally occurring mist) in some of the photos were Divine Interventions instead, sort of like visuals of the mechanical process by which God might part the sea to allow his chosen to cross.

These are the kind of people who hear a rooster crow, then watch the sun rise, and then deduce that the rooster caused the sun to rise.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...p-evangelicals
    Yep. Every quarter I explaini the Correlation/Causation fallacy to students along with the 14 other types. This is the type that's most often confused with the Slippery Slope fallacy. Most students understand the differences between the 15 types of fallacies by week five of the semester: the midterm. These folks run the gamut in age from 16 (AP students) to my age with the majority in their mid-twenties. They get it and use that knowledge as part of their critical thinking skills until they graduate and beyond. However, the current POTUS can't manage it? That is sad and probably why he's declared bankruptcy so many times. Wishful thinking, arrogance and stubborness, do not an educated leader or his followers make.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I have to laugh ... what in God's name is wrong with these people ?
    They are only hurting there best interest by trying
    to upset the Liberal voters.(it will not work)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

I hope to God he loses in November.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I hope to God he loses in November.
    I feel just a little more confident of that now than before.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

I feel just a little more confident of that now than before.
    But you can never be sure, so the American voter
    please do the good thing never mind the polls
    and vote Donald Trump out.

The world is counting on you.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    But you can never be sure, so the American voter
    please do the good thing never mind the polls
    and vote Donald Trump out.

The world is counting on you.
    I didn't vote for him, but I'd certainly hope that enough vote against him that no amount of meddling in the election would make any difference. I want him to lose and lose by a landslide. Especially when he took away healthcare for transfolks. That right there pissed me off and I got all fired up, think Dixie Carter as Julia Sugarbaker in Designing Women fired-up.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    I didn't vote for him, but I'd certainly hope that enough vote against him that no amount of meddling in the election would make any difference. I want him to lose and lose by a landslide. Especially when he took away healthcare for transfolks. That right there pissed me off and I got all fired up, think Dixie Carter as Julia Sugarbaker in Designing Women fired-up.
    Thank You, for saying all this.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Thank You, for saying all this.
    I have several trans friends. One of which is my roommate. My ex-GF is pre-op trans. (We're still friends, the only reason she's ex is because I ended up moving 2-1/2 hours away from her and we both agreed it was too far for her to drive to see me.) The thought of any of my trans friends not getting the healthcare they need pisses me off.

And now Trump is tweeting and claiming "the best support for the LGBTQ community." He's a fucking hypocrite and he's just saying that to avoid the backlash he's been getting from his bill that takes away healthcare for the trans community.

"I just go here!"

I have several trans friends. One of which is my roommate. My ex-GF is pre-op trans. (We're still friends, the only reason she's ex is because I ended up moving 2-1/2 hours away from her and we both agreed it was too far for her to drive to see me.) The thought of any of my trans friends not getting the healthcare they need pisses me off.

And now Trump is tweeting and claiming "the best support for the LGBTQ community." He's a fucking hypocrite and he's just saying that to avoid the backlash he's been getting from his bill that takes away healthcare for the trans community.
    Not only is he a hypocrite he is a fucking liar. I myself am gay and my group runs the gamut from gay, straight, bi, trans etc. We all treat one another with respect and dignity. We could not get that from this asshole. I absolutely despise him.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Not only is he a hypocrite he is a fucking liar. I myself am gay and my group runs the gamut from gay, straight, bi, trans etc. We all treat one another with respect and dignity. We could not get that from this asshole. I absolutely despise him.
    Same. I've been openly out since National Coming Out Day this past October, so 8 months now. I run a few lesbian groups on FB, one for lesbians of color and the other for lesbians in my new city, county, and surrounding area. We're inclusive of lesbians, bisexuals, pansexuals, transfolks, everyone except cis men in the main group, but in my group for folks in my area I include LGBTQ cis men. These are spinoff groups from a main group for Kansas City Lesbians, and I'm in about half of the eleventy spinoff groups.

We all agree that Trump is doing nothing for the LGBTQ community, and his taking away healthcare for transfolks was the last straw. He's done nothing but sit on his ass and tweet out lies, or golf at Mar-a-Lago, and run this country into the ground. He keeps tweeting about Fox News and CNN being "fake news," and I commented, replying directly to him, "Just because they tell the truth about you doesn't make them fake news." I fully expect to be blocked by him and let's just say zero fucks given.

"I just go here!"

I saw that on the news a few nights ago and thought, "How can he get away with that? Sex isn't the issue. Human is the issue, and the law states that all people are currently included. Explain to me how some people are not in the homo sapien class of human please. I'm not gonna wait because the dumbfuck doesn't know." What was the boss called in 9 to 5 again that also fits Trump to a T? Oh yeah: A sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical, bigot. Funny in a movie, but not in real life. I would buy a strap-on just so he could blow me for saying that stupid shit.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    I would buy a strap-on just so he could blow me for saying that stupid shit.
    That's priceless.
    I'd use it, but...

You can. It's not against the rules here. Just attribute it to me. My forum name is absolutely female like me.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    You can. It's not against the rules here. Just attribute it to me. My forum name is absolutely female like me.
    Thanks - I was actually suggesting that buying a strap on so that he could blow me would create redundancy.

On another note, Bolton says that Trump is, "unfit for office".
    Wonder what kind of proof he can scrape together to support that allegation?

Meanwhile, thousands of Trump fans are camping out at the venue of his Tulsa revival, an event expected to be attended by at least 100,000 people:

"We want to show our support," Robin Stites, who's been camped out since Monday, told The Oklahoman newspaper. "We feel like President Trump and his family have dedicated their lives to helping our country. Sacrificing a week of our lives is nothing for what Trump has done for us."

I don't suppose it occurred to any of these guys that they could have simply gone there on the day of the event after having purchased tickets.

Of course it would, but do you know where that mouth has been? You want that redundancy; yes you do.

In what has to be a first for the president who prides himself on being the first or the most or the best, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany takes a moment to assure the public (contrary to what we may think) that Trump, "does read".

I'm not really clear if she is stating that he has the ability to do so, or that he actively engages in the activity.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mcenany-p...205358673.html

I don't care if he can eat a hamburger while doing hand flips.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

GOD IS NOT DEAD

In what has to be a first for the president who prides himself on being the first or the most or the best, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany takes a moment to assure the public (contrary to what we may think) that Trump, "does read".

I'm not really clear if she is stating that he has the ability to do so, or that he actively engages in the activity.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mcenany-p...205358673.html
    Something like this I would imagine.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	55025

Something like this I would imagine.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	55025
    So true that 19th Century novel(The Idiot) by Dostoevsky
    Could be Donald Trump today.

Hmmm...doesn't seem like the Trump supporters comment here anymore. Strange.

Strange? How. Lots of people no long visit FAD. It's the way forums are.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Strange? How. Lots of people no long visit FAD. It's the way forums are.
    I meant it in a sarcastic way...as in probably hard to defend the indefensible these days.

Gotcha! And I didn't mean to be snarky.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Hmmm...doesn't seem like the Trump supporters comment here anymore. Strange.
    And they're not missed. Not trying to be rude but calling it as it is. Supporters of the feral yam in the White House have taken "how stupid can you BE???" as a challenge. *facepalm*

"I just go here!"

And they're not missed. Not trying to be rude but calling it as it is. Supporters of the feral yam in the White House have taken "how stupid can you BE???" as a challenge. *facepalm*
    I miss a couple who were thoughtful and logical in their reasoning, even though I didn't agree with their conclusions.
    Hearing a conflicting point of view that's well presented can be illuminating.

I'm interested now in seeing what info comes to light since the SCOTUS ruling yesterday, but I doubt we'll hear much before the election.

I'm interested now in seeing what info comes to light since the SCOTUS ruling yesterday, but I doubt we'll hear much before the election.
    Oh, plenty is being said about it. This article was updated three days ago and discusses Trump getting spanked in a way he doesn't like:

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/11/88978...eme-court-term

He is still a moron. Can't wait until Nov to vote against him. I bash him a lot and my friend goes I am not a Trump Supporter I don't like the man but you have to respect him because he is our president, I said really? Where is that rule written down? I didn't know it was the law you had to respect someone just because they are the president. I am just rolling my eyes at her every time she says that.

That's right because we have the right to criticize public figures in this country. That's what's written down.

I just watched Unfit: The The Psychology Of Donald Trump on Prime. Scary!

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    He is still a moron. Can't wait until Nov to vote against him. I bash him a lot and my friend goes I am not a Trump Supporter I don't like the man but you have to respect him because he is our president, I said really? Where is that rule written down? I didn't know it was the law you had to respect someone just because they are the president. I am just rolling my eyes at her every time she says that.
    And I'd be the smartass to ask her if she respected Obama when HE was in office. SO many didn't. I never really cared until Trump ran, and then I registered to vote so I could vote AGAINST HIM. If you want some colorful, hilarious nicknames for Trump, get on TikTok and follow "north_omaha_cat_lady." You'll laugh harder than you've ever laughed. (You can follow me, if you wish, I'm LatinLez69 there, but I have no content as of yet. Too camera shy.)

"I just go here!"

I have been a registered voter since I turned 18, I pray to the Goddess Trump doesn't get reelected, I no longer talk to that friend, she proved to me that she only cared about herself in our friendship and bailed when I needed her the most, when I almost killed myself, anyway back to Trump, looks like old Trump is in hot water over his taxes and he is saying it's fake news LOL, I guess the documents are fake as well? #votehimout. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ckbqrixrtam11.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	55058

I have been a registered voter since I turned 18, I pray to the Goddess Trump doesn't get reelected, I no longer talk to that friend, she proved to me that she only cared about herself in our friendship and bailed when I needed her the most, when I almost killed myself, anyway back to Trump, looks like old Trump is in hot water over his taxes and he is saying it's fake news LOL, I guess the documents are fake as well? #votehimout. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ckbqrixrtam11.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	55058
    I don't think this will hurt him with his fans.
    In fact, they'll probably decide that he's even smarter and more shrewd than they thought, what with only paying something like $750 in taxes.

I though he was done when they had him on tape talking about groping women just because he could, that sure didn't go the way I thought it would.

There are few saints in politics: FDR, secret girlfriend, Kennedy, womanizer, Clinton, sexual opportunist and possibly worse, Biden, alleged fingerer. As president, Trump has never broken under pressure, but Biden has always followed the lead of others, and now these are nothing less than 1917 Marxists who will kill anybody opposing them. A demented old man is no problem after you've burned down businesses, crippled and murdered. I feel like an echo in a deserted desert canyon.
    Last edited by MurkyWaters; 09-29-2020 at 06:38 PM.

Yep Trump is demented alright, I agree with you there Murky.

Stay with mudderating, forget comedy.
    Last edited by MurkyWaters; 09-29-2020 at 07:02 PM.

Yeah Trump is funny in a demented way, the man is a mental case

Just get rid of him and his entire family. I hope that will happen in a few weeks.

Hope you don't mean the Romanov family = the Donald offed family.

Biden is a like a Play-Doh puppet who can be (and will and is) molded into whatever shape his handlers need at any given moment, and he'll likely be sent straight to the noose or the guillotine as soon as his puppeteers have less need of him. Harris is our first affirmative action VP candidate since the paramount qualifications for selection were (1) Race, and (2) Gender. Biden dutifully and predictably complied with the demands of the mob in choosing her, just as he embraced their sensibilities by pledging "justice" to an accused sexual predator who was shot while violating a restraining order and violently resisting arrest. I do suspect she's more competent than Biden but will be in over her head if she can keep it. I'm distrustful of polls, and the media has mostly become nothing more than unprincipled hacks with digital bullhorns and virtual high podiums shaping the emotions (and firmly-held beliefs) of consumers by presenting half-truths, lies and misinformation as facts, that many of us just accept because they invoke strong, bias-confirming emotions, thus I have no feel as to how this election will go, being unwilling to believe any click-bait headlines or the partisan fabrications that follow them.
    As someone who understands how the US Mail moves (think: independent contractors), I think we're about to be treated to an incredible spectacle, and that's just in the movement and delivery of the mail, not even mentioning the ballots (Hundreds of thousands? Millions?) that are incorrectly or incompletely filled out by the voters which one side will insist are invalid, and the other side will insist must be counted. Election offices are already trying to "complete" ballots received by mail that were not properly or completely filled out by the voters so that they can be counted. Holding a ballot and its chad up to the light to determine the intent of the voter will seem thoroughly scientific compared to divining what the voter would have marked or written on the ballot, had the voter marked or written on the ballot.

Obviously, it's fair to say that I'm not pleased by our choices here or our impending debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by MurkyWaters View Post
    Stay with mudderating, forget comedy.
    Don't you mean moderating? If so I will be moderating and doing comedy, so I would suggest you just scroll on by and don't tell me what I should be doing.

Don't you mean moderating? If so I will be moderating and doing comedy, so I would suggest you just scroll on by and don't tell me what I should be doing.
    You tell 'em!

I personally did not watch the temper tantrum...er..... debate because I knew if I did I would have consumed every drop of liquor in my room, roughly 3 liters worth or so, and either been passed the eff out still and missed work, OR in the hospital with alcohol poisoning. So yeah. I don't watch them.

"I just go here!"

You tell 'em!

I personally did not watch the temper tantrum...er..... debate because I knew if I did I would have consumed every drop of liquor in my room, roughly 3 liters worth or so, and either been passed the eff out still and missed work, OR in the hospital with alcohol poisoning. So yeah. I don't watch them.
    Thank you, just a Donald Trump shit show.

So, what you're "suggesting" is that I am less of a citizen than you because of your imagined royal status as some heaven- descended Mod God. Tell me, would I be cancel-cultured (banned) were I to write Mayflower Pride above my handle? I wouldn't do it because I don't want to encourage mob mentality such as we now see, not because of your threat. Joe and his Marxist handlers are nationally threatening to everyone's freedom, which is what really alarms me, not some board expecting virtue signals to keep its preponderance of snowflakes from melting.
    Last edited by MurkyWaters; 09-30-2020 at 06:49 PM.

Fyi no the mods do not think they are better than anyone else, we are just doing our jobs to keep the board drama, harassment, and bully free and safe for anyone no matter their color, religion and gender, and political belief. Now then next outburst towards Mods and Admins or towards eachother this thread will be closed. Let this serve as a warning, now then carry on and have a great day.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 10-01-2020 at 11:17 AM.

I don't think this will hurt him with his fans.
    In fact, they'll probably decide that he's even smarter and more shrewd than they thought, what with only paying something like $750 in taxes.

I though he was done when they had him on tape talking about groping women just because he could, that sure didn't go the way I thought it would.
    This last line that you said I also thought would be
    his downfall but no.

Seems that Trump and Melania have tested positive for COVID-19.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/01/polit...rus/index.html

Seems that Trump and Melania have tested positive for COVID-19.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/01/polit...rus/index.html
    Well well well, hmmm bet you he will declare it an emergency now and require everyone to wear a mask, saying how great and wonderful masks are, and that he didn't tease Joe about wearing one that his words were taken out of context. He is in the high risk category being 74 and obese.

There are those who believe he's lying.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

LOL, I know one of his supporters said it's fake news, I said dude, he tweeted about it himself, had to show him a screen shot, he told me I photoshopped it, I said here is the link you can see for yourself and the blue check mark means it's verified as really being him.