Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 242495051
Results 2,501 to 2,519 of 2519

Thread: President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    There are those who believe he's lying.
    There are those who believe that he is lying and that his announcement is really a secret code meaning that he is about to move hard and fast to take down the pedo ring led by Hillary before they can abuse and then eat any more innocent children. I guess they have a movable feast since the pizza parlor basement isn't an option.

Seriously.
    I read that.

I wondered if it might be a ruse that will allow him to bow out of the race without seeming like a loser or a quitter.
    I also wonder if it might just be a ruse that will allow him to appear to die - or some might think actually, really die - so that he can just rise again.

He has been taken to Walter Reed as a "precaution".
    They must have simply needed the clinical facilities, they certainly didn't need the medical expertise, he's already told us that he knows more about it than anybody.
    Plus, he also knows a cure.

I do wish him well and hope he and Melania either don't develop it or get over it quickly.
    Some are saying that the quick move to Walter Reed could mean it's serious.

I've really been looking forward to seeing how this election plays out.
    I have no feel for what will happen.
    If you believe what's in the press, it will be a blowout for Biden, but if you believe what's in the press; you must not have been paying any attention to what's coming out of the press for the last few years.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Just get rid of him and his entire family. I hope that will happen in a few weeks.
    I so agree.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Kamala Harris was declared the winner of the VP debate by political analysts. Pence interrupted 10 times compared to her two. Like father, like toadie. Dealing with him was a easy for her thanks to her background as an attorney and senator.

Life is like a box of chocolates: unless it was sent to you by Divine.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Kamala Harris was declared the winner of the VP debate by political analysts. Pence interrupted 10 times compared to her two. Like father, like toadie. Dealing with him was a easy for her thanks to her background as an attorney and senator.
    So very true.

It's funny - I hear Harris won hands down or that Pence won hands down depending (apparently) upon the political leanings of the speaker.
    I've seen news stories about Harris and her "sterling performance", and others about the obviously "Presidential behavior" of Pence.

I didn't watch it - I may have to look for it on Youtube or something since it seems that they each blew the other out of the water and easily won; and that would be something to see.

I see now that old racist creep Bob Dole loves
    Donald Trump, lol I thought he was dead years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    It's funny - I hear Harris won hands down or that Pence won hands down depending (apparently) upon the political leanings of the speaker.
    I've seen news stories about Harris and her "sterling performance", and others about the obviously "Presidential behavior" of Pence.

I didn't watch it - I may have to look for it on Youtube or something since it seems that they each blew the other out of the water and easily won; and that would be something to see.
    I didn't watch it either. I got my updates via TikTok. ROFLMAO. However from what I understand, the fly won the debate and his prize was his own Twitter account.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

I haven't watched it and was wondering about the fly thing?
    No More Stolen Sisters.

I didn't watch it, but I heard that Pence had a fly problem.
    He must've left it unzipped or something.

That's just one more illustration of how common courtesy has fallen to the wayside in American politics.
    If that had happened when say Reagan debated Carter, or Kennedy debated Nixon; even though those guys were at opposite ends of the political spectrum and bitter rivals; any one of them would have just whispered, "Hey, zip it up man before you embarrass yourself - we're on national TV for crying out loud!" Not today though, everybody just gawked and now they're making fun of it in a mean spirited way.

If it had been Harris with the fly problem - well, Pence might not have said anything because he'd be trying not to look, but Donnie on the other hand would have just zipped it for her even against her will because he's just that kind of President.

I didn't watch it, but I heard that Pence had a fly problem.
    He must've left it unzipped or something.

That's just one more illustration of how common courtesy has fallen to the wayside in American politics.
    If that had happened when say Reagan debated Carter, or Kennedy debated Nixon; even though those guys were at opposite ends of the political spectrum and bitter rivals; any one of them would have just whispered, "Hey, zip it up man before you embarrass yourself - we're on national TV for crying out loud!" Not today though, everybody just gawked and now they're making fun of it in a mean spirited way.

If it had been Harris with the fly problem - well, Pence might not have said anything because he'd be trying not to look, but Donnie on the other hand would have just zipped it for her even against her will because he's just that kind of President.
    Wrong fly, my man. An actual fly landed on Pence's head and stayed there for 2 minutes. It's been the source of many hilarious memes and jokes lately.

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Wrong fly, my man. An actual fly landed on Pence's head and stayed there for 2 minutes. It's been the source of many hilarious memes and jokes lately.
    Oh, OK; never mind then.
    But I still say common courtesy has fallen by the wayside in American politics, even though I can't cite the Pence-fly issue as an illustration of that.
    Not immediately, anyway.

I'm speaking, Jim. I'm speaking. Thank you.

It was!

Life is like a box of chocolates: unless it was sent to you by Divine.

It was!
    Best. Reply.

And here's the "Closed Captioning" just in case of anyone with a hearing impairment:

Bzzzzzz bzzzzzz bzz bzzzz bzbzbzzzz
    Bzz bzzzz bzzbzz bzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by JimC; 10-11-2020 at 05:51 PM.

And here's the "Closed Captioning" just in case of anyone with a hearing impairment:

Bzzzzzz bzzzzzz bzz bzzzz bzbzbzzzz
    Bzz bzzzz bzzbzz bzzzzzzzz
    Which translates to, "Even I was tired of the $#!t he was spewing, and I'm a fly. I know $#!t."

I just watched a short clip of this.
    Pence was sitting down.
    We can't see if his fly is zipped or not.

I guess we are all still processing last night's debate?

It was!
    Love it, tee shirt please.

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    I guess we are all still processing last night's debate?
    I didn't watch but saw clips and pics. Trump looked like he had put on ten years by the end.