Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 12192021222330 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 2806

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Not according to the doomsdayers. They are predicting the end of this country in general and of the world in particular. I don't know whether to head for the hills or fart sideways. I'm just going to go on my about my lalalalala.
    That's really frightening.

I mean absolutely nobody has ever incorrectly predicted something like that before, especially not multiple times, over and over again throughout history; thus it must be true.

This whole situation makes me think I should re-evaluate my skepticism concerning those reports about Bigfoot piloting UFO's.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post

I mean absolutely nobody has ever incorrectly predicted something like that before, especially not multiple times, over and over again throughout history; thus it must be true.

This whole situation makes me think I should re-evaluate my skepticism concerning those reports about Bigfoot piloting UFO's.
    lol. On the big foot comment, (Although everything else regarding DT isn't funny) You are right-
    You know what? I have friends and family in the midwest and its down right spooky how this orange monster has them hoodwinked into thinking he can make changes and decisions/promises (should he be elected) that NO USA president can make...
    The cult like mentality is scary and baffling...JMO
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 11-06-2016 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    lol. On the big foot comment, (Although everything else regarding DT isn't funny) You are right-
    You know what? I have friends and family in the midwest and its down right spooky how this orange monster has them hoodwinked into thinking he can make changes and decisions/promises (should he be elected) that NO USA president can make...
    The cult like mentality is scary and baffling...JMO
    Well, Kennedy had Camelot.
    And Reagan had a Shining City On A Hill.
    Trump?
    I suspect he's more of a Heaven's Gate kind of guy.

But, followers is followers...

Well, Kennedy had Camelot.
    And Reagan had a Shining City On A Hill.
    Trump?

But, followers is followers...
    True enough..

There is a paramilitary outfit in Georgia on the ready just in case things get wild Tuesday. Who do they expect to go wild? The Hill crowd after Don wins? SMH. It's his crowd that will pitch a hissy if he loses.

Now that is scary.

When I think of what could happen I remember a post my friend made on FB during the Ebola crisis and giggle.

I can't remember all of it, but it was something like:

Indians!
    The French!
    The British!
    The North!
    The South!
    Indians!
    Communism!
    Indians!
    Elvis!
    Illegals!
    Ebola!

You get the idea. Every decade has it's panic events.
    Last edited by cindyt; 11-06-2016 at 09:56 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

You win some and you lose some.

If an election is truly "stolen" - we're never going to know about it. I wasn't happy (twice) when Obama was elected, but that's what the majority wanted and that's the way it works.

These asshats talking about rigged elections and civil turmoil are freaking nuts who probably also believe things like the moon landings were fake and that Paul McCartney died in the 60's.

The only justification for even talking about civil unrest - let alone inciting it or participating it - would be if the winner eventually attempts to subvert the constitution and assume dictatorial powers.

Some of these guys don't see the irony or stupidity in the argument that they might have to "protect" America and the constitution by operating outside of the law and assuming the powers and taking the action of the people they suspect might do that themselves - eventually.

Until then - they are just trying to steal the election after the fact because they don't agree with the majority decision.

I suspect that regardless of the outcome, things will just carry on as they should. Most of us will just go about our lives and our business as usual; the fringe people will do whatever fringe people do while awaiting and anticipating the next great conspiracy or national emergency that only they can prevent or solidly respond to.

Maybe they should demonstrate their civic concern by helping out after floods or tornados or something.

I believe that the highest calling of government is to ensure the integrity of the individual - that seems largely and sadly neglected these days; IMO. But the militias and the fringe people are not all about that either.

My young nieces and nephews used to beg me to play Monopoly with them, but when I would win they would scream "You cheated!" It got where they screamed "You'll cheat us!" before we even started. That's what Trump and some of his supports remind me of. Sore losers who haven't even lost yet.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

My young nieces and nephews used to beg me to play Monopoly with them, but when I would win they would scream "You cheated!" It got where they screamed "You'll cheat us!" before we even started. That's what Trump and some of his supports remind me of. Sore losers who haven't even lost yet.
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by MurkyWaters View Post
    To the Hillary "supporters": No one would have chosen Trump save for the paralysis of his contenders in the Repub primary, whom, down to even the last were dumbfounded and didn't know what to make of him, thus conveying to the voters that they were not made of similar fighting metal. That's why Trump is the last choice, like him or not, of preventing the one-party state from forever changing this country into a dictatorship from the left. Surely you all know that Hill will stack the court to further that outcome, that she will also close all coal mining and drilling, putting more people on the government dole who'll be obliged to shut up or starve. In any case, even if some of you changed your minds, 8 years of unbridled immigration has given the Democrats an illegal voting edge which may cut more throats, literally in the not too distant future, but, on the slim hope that there's a chance to prevent that, put aside your hissy fits and vote for the bragster, and depend on cooler heads, among them his children to calm him. In any case, he's basically a pragmatist, not a communist ideologue like the dragon lady. Remember, our founding fathers meant for the government to be told what is good for us, not the reverse. To settle for the latter is to travel into the past of Soviet Gulagatries.
    This is brutally on point. Good work.

Meanwhile Trumps advisers took his Twitter away to prevent more 3am rants. http://people.com/politics/donald-tr...aign-managers/

Meanwhile a 12 year old boy in a wheelchair was rolled out of a rally for protesting. http://people.com/politics/obama-boy...d-trump-rally/

Smells like dictator spirit.
    Last edited by cindyt; 11-07-2016 at 01:36 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Meanwhile Trumps advisers took his Twitter away to prevent more 3am rants. http://people.com/politics/donald-tr...aign-managers/

Meanwhile a 12 year old boy in a wheelchair was rolled out of a rally for protesting. http://people.com/politics/obama-boy...d-trump-rally/

Smells like dictator spirit.
    Hi Cindy, Thanks for bringing this to light, Agreed, Dictator. I thought he was a POS when he shooed that baby out of his "Rally" But this poor kid in the wheelchair? Just lifted Trump and his bully supporters to a whole new level of "Crapmeister"
    Never mind his promises of things that a POTUS cannot achieve alone, Anyone who supports this child abusing POS is just as bad as he is.
    These things ARE NOT made up!
    Child abusers and his followers! JMO
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 11-07-2016 at 04:49 PM.

Hi Cindy, Thanks for bringing this to light, Agreed, Dictator. I thought he was a POS when he shooed that baby out of his "Rally" But this poor kid in the wheelchair? Just lifted Trump and his bully supporters to a whole new level of "Crapmeister"
    Never mind his promises of things that a POTUS cannot achieve alone, Anyone who supports this child abusing POS is just as bad as he is.
    These things ARE NOT made up!
    Child abusers and his followers! JMO
    And let's don't forget how he mad fun of that reporter. I saw it myself and there is absolutely no question he did it. Also, his supporters are saying the rally protester who was attacked during the rally in Arizona wasn't really attacked. I saw that one too. It is true he was arrested but found blameless by the SS. But those standing around him attacked him. And I generally believe what I eye ball.

If he wins I'm going to move in with Obama.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

And let's don't forget how he mad fun of that reporter. I saw it myself and there is absolutely no question he did it. Also, his supporters are saying the rally protester who was attacked during the rally in Arizona wasn't really attacked. I saw that one too. It is true he was arrested but found blameless by the SS. But those standing around him attacked him. And I generally believe what I eye ball.

If he wins I'm going to move in with Obama.
    Right as rain Cindy, IMO this guy (DT) has serious mental issues!
    I know quite a few ppl who said that if he wins, they are leaving the USA! Mind you, these are not crackpots like his bullified supporters! I'm almost positive that ANYONE who supports this privledged crybaby bully is mentally unstable themselves! JMO

14. 11-07-2016, 05:40 PM

Quote Originally Posted by classicwonderful View Post
    I'm voting for no one. For one thing, my heart and lungs literally wouldn't let me stand in line that long.
    But I feel Hillary shouldn't have even been allowed to run with all of the crimes we have seen through wiki and
    many other things throughout the years.
    It's so bad we could play a game of name a crime the Clintons haven't been suspected of committing, and it could be a million dollar question.
    In my opinion, she proves deep corruption runs this country.
    Her crimes are so bad, she makes him look great. And I use to not be able to stand him.
    This whole election just makes me feel sick.
    You are entitled to your opinion, With that said, since you seemingly have "health issues" (heart & lungs) and this whole thing makes you "sick"- Since you have not voted, You really cannot complain...What ever way it goes- My advice would be to stay home, Tv off, crawl under the covers until this whole thing is over...(chicken soup does wonders btw)
    Wake up Wednesday to see what has been decided.
    Good luck and wishes for good health to you.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 11-07-2016 at 06:22 PM.

16. 11-07-2016, 07:14 PM

Quote Originally Posted by MurkyWaters View Post
    To the Hillary "supporters": No one would have chosen Trump save for the paralysis of his contenders in the Repub primary, whom, down to even the last were dumbfounded and didn't know what to make of him, thus conveying to the voters that they were not made of similar fighting metal. That's why Trump is the last choice, like him or not, of preventing the one-party state from forever changing this country into a dictatorship from the left. Surely you all know that Hill will stack the court to further that outcome, that she will also close all coal mining and drilling, putting more people on the government dole who'll be obliged to shut up or starve. In any case, even if some of you changed your minds, 8 years of unbridled immigration has given the Democrats an illegal voting edge which may cut more throats, literally in the not too distant future, but, on the slim hope that there's a chance to prevent that, put aside your hissy fits and vote for the bragster, and depend on cooler heads, among them his children to calm him. In any case, he's basically a pragmatist, not a communist ideologue like the dragon lady. Remember, our founding fathers meant for the government to be told what is good for us, not the reverse. To settle for the latter is to travel into the past of Soviet Gulagatries.
    Well said.

I don't agree with much of any of it but you stated it well.

Come tomorrow, this life-long conservative Republican will be voting Democrat for the first time ever in a national election for some of the very reasons that you suggest people should vote for Trump.

Which ever way it goes; I hope it is a bloody landslide so that there will be no doubt in the minds of sensible people what the will of the majority really is.

Well said.

I don't agree with much of any of it but you stated it well. .
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

19. 11-07-2016, 09:01 PM

20. 11-07-2016, 09:03 PM
    Reason
    Consecutive post

21. 11-07-2016, 09:06 PM
    Reason
    Consecutive post

22. 11-07-2016, 09:21 PM
    Reason
    Consecutive post

We don't give the fifth degree on opinions unless they break the rules. Speaking of breaking the rules. You posted these comments within just a few minutes apart. Please combine them into one post.
    Thanks for the compliment although you don't agree with me.
    I wonder what will happen when she brings her 1 million refugees over here which could be filled with ISIS?
    Will we look like Germany, Switzerland, France with all of the attacks they are getting?
    I was a democrat in the past.
    Thank you Cindy for not giving me the fifth degree I mean. There are mean Trump voters, but there are mean Hillary ones as well.
    You three show you have class by being nice about it.
    Thanks for the wishes of good health.
    It's been a real crapfest though. It wouldn't have surprised me if they'd brought out a pool of mud and the two of them had a mud wrestling match. It's been insane.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

24. 11-07-2016, 11:08 PM

25. 11-07-2016, 11:30 PM

Thanks for the compliment although you don't agree with me.
    I wonder what will happen when she brings her 1 million refugees over here which could be filled with ISIS?
    Will we look like Germany, Switzerland, France with all of the attacks they are getting?
    I was a democrat in the past.
    Might want to re-read my post - I was responding to our friend MurkyWaters; not to you.
    We all have our reasons for planning to vote the way we will - and although we might feel pretty certain about our motivations, only time will tell where we're right and where we're wrong. Hopefully, for all of the dire predictions, rhetoric or suspicions on either side; we'll just carry on as a nation in a reasonably sane manner as we always have.
    Most members here can disagree about things without feeling the need for or engaging in personal attacks.
    Obviously, politics can be a very contentious matter.

Might want to re-read my post - I was responding to our friend MurkyWaters; not to you.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

The main thing that makes me sick about this whole election is I've seen such vile hate spewed from both sides on my Facebook page and Twitter feed. What happened to just letting people have their own opinions? I've seen friendships ruined over this! It's ridiculous. It's dividing us as a country. We shouldn't be this divided with each other. Remember when who you were voting for was a personal thing? I guess with social media that's a thing of the past now. I think social media has ruined us all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    The main thing that makes me sick about this whole election is I've seen such vile hate spewed from both sides on my Facebook page and Twitter feed. What happened to just letting people have their own opinions? I've seen friendships ruined over this! It's ridiculous. It's dividing us as a country. We shouldn't be this divided with each other. Remember when who you were voting for was a personal thing? I guess with social media that's a thing of the past now. I think social media has ruined us all.
    I don't remember it being this bad during the Obama elections. I've lost friends too and respect for others. If people want everyone to know whom they support why don't they just say so instead of dragging the opposition and his/her supporters through a wood chipper?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I find it odd, but some of our so-called "friends" or even family judge you by the candidate you choose to stand behind. They even hold you responsible if the entire country goes into a recession, your taxes are raised, law does or doesn't get passed,etc... because in their mind, no one should have an opinion that is different from theirs. I think if you were raised to believe a certain way, nothing is going to change that, no amount of grandstanding and insisting your candidate is the right choice is going to change anyone's mind, you're going to see things as you've always seen them and vote accordingly. I did hear that Steve Harvey has been hired to announce the election results however...
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

I have never seen such hate on social media. People need to shut up and quit the fighting. I think it just makes them look small. I have friends I really like who post something stupid and hateful several time a day. I just don't get it. Kind of hard not comment at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    I have never seen such hate on social media. People need to shut up and quit the fighting. I think it just makes them look small. I have friends I really like who post something stupid and hateful several time a day. I just don't get it. Kind of hard not comment at times.
    It's hard not to chime in sometimes. I've had several "friends" ask "Without leaving an explanation, just state who you're voting for." I'm thinking "what fucking business is it of yours who we're voting for, and why would you need to know???" Facebook was a good concept at first, it was a great way to connect with people you had lost contact with and never thought you would see again. It has now turned into a reminder as to why you should have never reconnected.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    It's hard not to chime in sometimes. I've had several "friends" ask "Without leaving an explanation, just state who you're voting for." I'm thinking "what fucking business is it of yours who we're voting for, and why would you need to know???" Facebook was a good concept at first, it was a great way to connect with people you had lost contact with and never thought you would see again. It has now turned into a reminder as to why you should have never reconnected.
    I hear you! I don't even know who my family members are voting for and I'm not going to ask now or later. None of my beeswax.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

It used to be considered very rude, crude and pushy to ask people you didn't know how they voted. The first "exit interview" I ever saw at a polling place was as a kid - my father took me with him to vote. On the way out a local reporter asked him how he voted. He got quite indignant and said that he had voted a private ballot as it was his right to do.

I just turned on the television for the first time today and see Trump has 254 to Hillary's 209. When will I be able to be sure he won?
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I just turned on the television for the first time today and see Trump has 254 to Hillary's 209. When will I be able to be sure he won?
    Why?

Why?
    Why what?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

He won. You can hit the sack.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Yeah. He won. You know the saying Be careful what you wish for? I'll paraphrase that Be careful what you vote for. He will never do what he promised and people will be screaming for his head on a platter and I going to be sitting back eating popcorn.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

It used to be considered very rude, crude and pushy to ask people you didn't know how they voted. The first "exit interview" I ever saw at a polling place was as a kid - my father took me with him to vote. On the way out a local reporter asked him how he voted. He got quite indignant and said that he had voted a private ballot as it was his right to do.
    Voting was the only secret Hubby and I had from each other. Until this election. Neither of us voted for Trump or Hillary. He voted Johnson and I voted Stein.

Yeah. He won. You know the saying Be careful what you wish for? I'll paraphrase that Be careful what you vote for. He will never do what he promised and people will be screaming for his head on a platter and I going to be sitting back eating popcorn.
    This.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

jill fucking stein.. jesus christ.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    jill fucking stein.. jesus christ.
    Well, I know I didn't want a racist, sexually assaulting BULLY in office.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Exactly, Lets check back in a couple of months when this idiot has messed up most everything and the same people that were for Him will be back here bitching & moaning about what a monster he is. JMO

Trump Voted Least Undesirable By Citizens Not Fleeing U.S.

Well that was interesting.

Hey, the election was stolen - where's all the militias?

I read a news report that the Canadian immigration website has been down since yesterday evening - along about the time that it started becoming obvious that Trump might actually win; along about the time that the world markets started to tank.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/09/politi...wn-trump-trnd/

We're screwed - of course we were going to be screwed either way it went. The only positive aspect to this most regrettable situation is that we won't have Hillary in the White House; the biggest downside to it is that we will have Trump in there.

The Canadians better get it together - otherwise we're gonna have a yuge freakin' Army - a man's Army - a yuge freakin' man's Army - pointed right at them. Those Great Lakes are ours - hand off, Canada! And what's with all that snow. We need some of that snow. That's our snow. You're going to need to move that border so that our snow isn't falling on your side of it.

Maybe Canada could move to Mexico and Mexico could just cease to exist. We could grant former Mexicans a small southern piece of New Canada where the cheap domestic and manual laborers could live.

Yep - this is going to be interesting...

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Same here! Not to mention xenophobic, ableist, homophobic!

Thank the Lord I'm halfway out of this world instead of just coming in. I feel sorry for the younger generations.

2020 can't get here fast enough.

Yep... 2020 for sure... we can vote Kanye West in. Hey, why not? Shit, morons just voted that we have a fucking GAME SHOW HOST as POTUS, why not a rapper? JFC.
    Last edited by Cynful; 11-09-2016 at 07:32 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    Yep... 2020 for sure... we can vote Kanye West in. Hey, why not? Shit, morons just voted that we have a fucking GAME SHOW HOST as POTUS, why not a rapper? JFC.
    Heh. And to think people were bitching because an actor was elected back in 1980. Thank God my parents aren't alive to see this. They'd have more than a few choice words than they did for Reagan.

I couldn't be more completely disgusted than I am right now. America just took a GIANT step backward.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I couldn't be more completely disgusted than I am right now. America just took a GIANT step backward.
    Exactly. Just wait tho, You will be seeing those (even his supporters here,) who supported that orange yarnball coming back in the future bitching about his performance as POTUS!
    My friend had a thought that all his supporters were the ones that thought they would get FREE healthcare through Obama and when that didn't happen, They had a hissy fit and went for Trump when he came on the scene...
    I'm now thinking maybe she was right. JMO

Yay... we have a fucking GAME SHOW host for POTUS. Bravo America, fucking bravo.
    Last edited by Cynful; 11-09-2016 at 10:03 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

I can't wait for current Obama haters to start praising him, as they did W when Obama disappointed.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    Yay... we have a fucking GAME SHOW host for POTUS. Bravo America, fucking bravo.
    Exactly! Pathetic and scary isn't it? This is a "man" who gets his jollies screaming "You're Fired" and the ppl who voted him in think "he's" going to create jobs? Gullible people!

Last edited by hisandhearse; 11-09-2016 at 10:15 AM.

Exactly! Pathetic and scary isn't it? This is a "man" who gets his jollies screaming "You're Fired" and the ppl who voted him in think "he's" going to create jobs? Gullible people!

If you look at his body of work the Apprentice represents the smallest most insignificant part of it. It is fun to jump on that lefty talking point but at the end of the day is irrelevant. His ability to create jobs is as limited as any president but the chances that we will lose jobs because of him is far less likely than with Hillary's policies. Forget what the media tells you, it is simple math and economics. Speaking of the media, they ran stories all last night at how they were projecting the stock market to crash 800-900 points this morning if Trump wins...right now it is up 144 points. I knew it wouldn't happen because once again, it is just math and economics, no emotion. The true gullibility is listening to the media and setting aside your personal experiences and instincts.

Well... if there's one thing to be learned from this election by those who haven't already figured it out... is the media, try as they may to control things... is bullshit.
    --William Shakespeare!

I will never call this man president.

Me neither. What a repulsive PIG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    i will never call this man president.
    ditto!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Well. You voted for him by voting Stein. You are a smart woman. You had to have known that. Anyways. It's over. So, let's see what happens. It's going to be interesting for sure.