Page 1 of 56 1231050 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 2790

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

  1. #1
    DonnaMc Guest

    Former President Donald Trump

    Rumor has it that Donald Trump is going to run for President of the United States. Would you vote for him? Why or why not?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    18,063
    With that comb-over?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    37,248
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    With that comb-over?
    (((Snort)))
    GOD IS NOT DEAD





  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Disgusting state of NJ
    Posts
    3,340
    He'd want to do everything by himself. He'd be a one man country.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

  5. #5
    Giada Guest
    How many times has he filed for bankruptcy? ...

    Lots of chatter from pubs who have no intention of running, but love the publicity.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    No.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Birthplace of the Rocky Horror Picture Show
    Posts
    543
    i wouldnt vote for him, well techinically i cant vote in any presidental election lol

    i have the location factor to get me out of i mean to exclude me in making that hard choice lol, could you imagine donald trump vs say ummmm arnie lol, even tho i know arnie cant run cause he aint a yank lol
    I love you and miss you dad, Antun Perdija 27-06-41 - 28-12-00
    RIP Daniel Colvin 5 June 1974 - 7 June 2011, Best Friend, lover, fiancee

    RIP David Edgar, 2 Dec 1953 - 10 June 2011, Uncle
    RIP Agnes Steele Edgar, 17 May 1926 - 4 July 2011, Grandmother

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Westchester NY
    Posts
    5,856

    Mike "The Situation" Bombs at Donald Trump Roast

    WOW, this was REALLY painful to watch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0W3f...eature=related this video may disappear so watch it while it's up.

    can this be enough proof that this guy needs to go? or do we need more? ok... to be fair, some of his jokes were ok... they just needed to be said by somebody else.

    edit: I found a better quality version here --> http://tv.gawker.com/#!5782399/watch...ld-trump-roast
    Last edited by Jason; 03-17-2011 at 09:32 AM.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Elk Grove, CA
    Posts
    857
    My son DVR'd it and had me watch it. I don't know much about "Situation" or any Jersey stuff, but it was very painful to watch. I'd feel sorry for him, but I think he's so narcissistic he doesn't even realize he bombed.
    "Dying is just nature's way of saying, hey, you're not alive anymore!"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Westchester NY
    Posts
    5,856
    he realized, he just couldn't let his embarrassment show on his face. I bet he went home and punched a wall or over tanned a part of his body or something. In the comedy world, when you bomb that bad and pretend everything was ok... it's actually worse then if you just admit defeat (like Bridgette Nielson and Courtney Love did when they were on one of the roasts). The reality is it takes years to develop a comedic rhythm and style... I think they invited this guy knowing he would bomb.


  11. #11
    PurrPurr Guest
    Oh God, talk about the ultimate tool. That was beyond dreadful.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Westchester NY
    Posts
    5,856
    I love Ice T's reaction, it pretty much speaks for everyone.

    here are some gems that didn't make the cut...

    "Yo Snoop, what up dawg ... you know you have so much in common with Donald Trump?
    Trump's ancestors were into real estate ... and your ancestors were considered property." <-- this one wasn't that bad, it has potential for a roast.

    More terrible cracks ...

    "I'm not from New Jersey ... I was born in Staten Island which is a New York borough ... not to be confused with the burro Marlee Matlin bl*ws onstage in Tijuana ... "

    He continued, "Relax, she didn't even hear it ... I mean hey, at least her mouth is good for something right? Hey, that was definitely some great work Marlee ... have you ever done anything else actually?"

    Sitch ignored the boos and groans and continued ...

    "Larry King is rockin' the Armani diaper ... Seth MacFarlaneis sporting Victoria's Secret ... panties. And Snoop is wearing a Louis Vuitton condom ... nah, I'm just kidding, he don't wear condoms, you know that!"

    And it just didn't stop ...

    "I like Larry King ... he's a playa ... he actually wrote a book named 'Mr. King Is Having a Heart Attack' ... he got that title from a hooker he was f**king."

    One last parting shot for Trump:

    "Trump is a good looking dude ... if your eyes are like Marlee Matlin's ears."
    Last edited by Jason; 03-17-2011 at 09:37 AM.


  13. #13
    STsFirstmate Guest
    I saw this last night and I was cringing big time. Even noncommedians who appear at these things hire a professional writer to assure this doesn't happen.
    It was ugly and they showed Ice T and he alternated between cringing and looking like he wanted to get up and pull they guy off the mike and end it.
    Mike has some maturatating to do.
    Regards,
    Mary

  14. #14
    PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I love Ice T's reaction, it pretty much speaks for everyone.

    here are some gems that didn't make the cut...

    "Yo Snoop, what up dawg ... you know you have so much in common with Donald Trump?
    Trump's ancestors were into real estate ... and your ancestors were considered property." <-- this one wasn't that bad, it has potential for a roast.

    More terrible cracks ...

    "I'm not from New Jersey ... I was born in Staten Island which is a New York borough ... not to be confused with the burro Marlee Matlin bl*ws onstage in Tijuana ... "

    He continued, "Relax, she didn't even hear it ... I mean hey, at least her mouth is good for something right? Hey, that was definitely some great work Marlee ... have you ever done anything else actually?"

    Sitch ignored the boos and groans and continued ...

    "Larry King is rockin' the Armani diaper ... Seth MacFarlaneis sporting Victoria's Secret ... panties. And Snoop is wearing a Louis Vuitton condom ... nah, I'm just kidding, he don't wear condoms, you know that!"

    And it just didn't stop ...

    "I like Larry King ... he's a playa ... he actually wrote a book named 'Mr. King Is Having a Heart Attack' ... he got that title from a hooker he was f**king."

    One last parting shot for Trump:

    "Trump is a good looking dude ... if your eyes are like Marlee Matlin's ears."
    What a disgusting pig. Talk about someone with arrested development. I know 12-year-olds who are more mature than this idiot.

  15. #15
    ajlposh Guest
    I saw the roast and loved it...except when the Situation came on. Now to be fair, he started out ok, but then he just sunk. So embarrassing

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    13,009
    Don't watch "reality" show but this punk defines the term jagoff.

  17. 03-17-2011, 10:24 AM

  18. #17
    nicole7579 Guest
    Wow- that guy is a real douche bag. Really? Banging chicks on the money covered floor of your mansion? Gross. How embarassing. He must have a really good manager to get him these gigs. I've never seen Jersey Shore yet I know more about his "situation" than I could ever care to.

  19. #18
    Jacksmum Guest
    Not that I'm defending him but I don't know who put him on that show, he's way way out of his league. I know nothing about him though other than to know he's on Jersey Shore which I don't watch and never will.

  20. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Westchester NY
    Posts
    5,856
    just when I thought it couldn't get worse...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyWKl...layer_embedded

    not sure if this was posted on here already, but I really do hope this situation stops.


  21. #20
    radiojane Guest
    All of a sudden I'm picturing Sinatra strolling on stage and smacking the mug right off that kid. What a douche.

  22. #21
    jeca Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole7579 View Post
    Wow- that guy is a real douche bag. Really? Banging chicks on the money covered floor of your mansion? Gross. How embarassing. He must have a really good manager to get him these gigs. I've never seen Jersey Shore yet I know more about his "situation" than I could ever care to.
    I agree. I've never seen the show, but the media makes sure you know more about these douches than you ever want to.

  23. #22
    Nelliebean Guest
    I feel I just wasted two minutes of my life . What a bozo.

  24. #23
    aLiLdirt Guest
    I liked the roasts of the late 60's/early 70's but the more recent ones do absolutely nothing for me.

    I think The Situation and his other castmates are pure trash. (Not in the good way.)

    I've never been able to bring myself to watch 'Jersey Shore' and don't plan on doing so.

  25. #24
    Oogie Boogie Guest
    Wow, that was painful to watch. I'm actually embarrassed for the guy!

  26. #25
    he always reminded me of leisure suit larry:

    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/RAC/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/RAC/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]

  27. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Westchester NY
    Posts
    5,856
    Quote Originally Posted by aLiLdirt View Post
    I liked the roasts of the late 60's/early 70's but the more recent ones do absolutely nothing for me.

    I think The Situation and his other castmates are pure trash. (Not in the good way.)

    I've never been able to bring myself to watch 'Jersey Shore' and don't plan on doing so.
    I watched em... why? because I'm a fucking asshole.

    Quote Originally Posted by Donnagg123 View Post
    he always reminded me of leisure suit larry
    lol, nice... spot on! I used to play that game, mainly for the sexual content.


  28. #27
    Reecy Guest
    I guess I'm the only person who likes the Situation.

  29. #28
    pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Reecy View Post
    I guess I'm the only person who likes the Situation.

    Apparently.

    Don't they have professional joke writers for these people? Seriously?

    What kills me about this guy is that he's like 40 years old (lol) and he's still running around clubbing and carrying on with the 20 somethings. Ick.

  30. #29
    PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    What kills me about this guy is that he's like 40 years old (lol) and he's still running around clubbing and carrying on with the 20 somethings. Ick.
    I know. Those type of guys squick me out to no end. Ewwwwww.

  31. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,624
    As Bugs Bunny would say: "What a maroon!"

    I honestly love seeing so-called celebrities, with less than zero talent, bomb. Ice-T's face said it all. Is Comedy Central really that desperate for guests?
    Cindy

  32. #31
    jaylene Guest
    It was really bad. This guy is a joke. Even his name is stupid. I can
    remember in our day if you had a situation it meant you were constipated.

  33. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,624
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylene View Post
    It was really bad. This guy is a joke. Even his name is stupid. I can
    remember in our day if you had a situation it meant you were constipated.
    Yes, I remember that!
    Cindy

  34. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,777
    I saw it too. First on Attack of the Show (G4), then I looked for it online, then I dvr'd it and watched the whole thing. Mike "The Sit" just needs to disappear already. I'll cheer when his 15 minutes are finally up. The rest of the Trump Roast sucked. It wasn't as funny as Flava Flav's or even Bob Saget's roast.
    [SIGPIC]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

  35. #34
    PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylene View Post
    I can
    remember in our day if you had a situation it meant you were constipated.
    Baw haw haw! I remember my grandmother saying such!

  36. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    30,241
    “China is raping this country" - Donald Trump

    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

  37. #36
    Forever-27 Guest
    If he won the republican nomination hed get my vote for sure. But I dont like the fact he donated millions to a democrats campaign. Rahm Emnanuels Chicagio Mayor campaign. Thats disturbing !

    But hell, if Donald Duck ran against Obama, hed also get my vote. So long as the democrats lose the The White House !

  38. #37
    DonnaMc Guest
    I'll vote for Trump just to help keep Obama from being re-elected!

  39. #38
    Giada Guest
    And there was that little issue of the Trump housing development in Baja, Mexico in which all of those who had purchased a home in advance ...

    Lost all of their money, and Trump filed bankruptcy on the project.

    Trustworthy ... no

  40. #39
    rucyco2 Guest
    If Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton ever became President I woud move acreoss the river to Canada

  41. #40
    Forever-27 Guest
    How many times has our current president lied to the american public ? Holy crap !


    Trustworthy ... no way

  42. #41
    STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    How many times has our current president lied to the american public ? Holy crap !


    Trustworthy ... no way
    None that I am aware of.
    regards,
    Mary

  43. #42
    Mammy Guest
    I think Donald Trump is an arrogant blowhard who isn't half as smart as he thinks he is. He also isn't trustworthy and could not care less for average people, but those are common traits for politicians. It would be nice to have someone who gave a damn about working people and not just the wealthy people!

  44. #43
    TheMysterian Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mammyofthree View Post
    I think Donald Trump is an arrogant blowhard who isn't half as smart as he thinks he is. He also isn't trustworthy and could not care less for average people, but those are common traits for politicians. It would be nice to have someone who gave a damn about working people and not just the wealthy people!
    Sounds like the current occupant of the white house to a tee!and yes it would be nice to have someone who really gave a damn!

  45. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wolfsschanze
    Posts
    7,555
    Trump airlines.. Bankrupt
    Trump Vodka.. Bankrupt
    Trump mortgage co... Bankrupt
    Trump Casinos... Bankrupt... 3 times

    Sounds like a winner to me

  46. #45
    pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    How many times has our current president lied to the american public ? Holy crap !


    Trustworthy ... no way
    You and I have always been on the opposite sides of the political spectrum, but seriously? After the Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice snowing of the American public after 9/11?

    Edited to add that I appreciate Forever27 and I can have a civil discussion about this. I think where you and I totally differ is that I did not support the war in Iraq and I still don't.
    Last edited by pvezz; 05-01-2011 at 10:36 AM.

  47. #46
    rucyco2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    You and I have always been on the opposite sides of the political spectrum, but seriously? After the Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice snowing of the American public after 9/11?
    "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky" -Bill Clinton
    "I did not inhale" -Bill Clinton

    That gate swings both ways

  48. #47
    DonnaMc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rucyco2 View Post
    "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky" -Bill Clinton
    "I did not inhale" -Bill Clinton

    That gate swings both ways
    Very good rucy!

    And you can't forget Tricky Dicky Nixon!

  49. #48
    Forever-27 Guest
    Jefe to me that shows at least he was able to bounce back after filing for bankruptsy. Most people are wiped out for life after bankruptsy. Besides our country is already bankrupt, Trump may not do much worse then whats been done already.

    Paula you know, I love you like you were family. I really do. You are a wonderful person. But Bush is long gone from office and so is his staff. Im not a republican by any stretch of the imagination. I was extreamly critical of Bush during his terms in office. He was no conservative. But in my heart of hearts I do still believe the war in afganistan and in iraq was very much justified. The war ( and for all practical puropses it is a war ) in Libya was not.


    Mary, you are one of the smartest people on these boards and I always make it a point to read your posts everyday. Our president promised he would close down GITMO and never did. He said if his stimulas packages were passed unemployment on his watch would never go over 8%. Its at 9.9 now I believe last time I checked.
    He promised us on national Tv many many times during his infomercials that under his health care plan, you could keep the doctor you already have , it would reduce the national debt, and provide care to thoes that could not afford it. In reality, the national debt would balloon to much more, You need to be recomended to doctors under his plan, For thoes that cannot afford to pay for his plan, thoes people will be bill sum 600 dollars, if they cannot pay that fine, they will be jailed. Under his plan. This is the reason 2 federal court judges ruled his health care bill in direct violation of the US constution. They cannot force you to pay for their health care plan is was the ruling by the courts. Aside from it costing alot of money to employers. So much that sum 300 companies have opted out of Obamas plan.
    I sort of see him as a snake oil salesman. Tell the people what they want to hear, and theyll believe it.

    So if it were between Trump and Obama in the 2012 election, id vote Trump.

  50. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wolfsschanze
    Posts
    7,555
    He bounced back by becoming a reality tv star. That takes real know how and smarts. Just ask Kim Khardashian and Kate Gosselin

  51. #50
    jaylene Guest

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    Jefe to me that shows at least he was able to bounce back after filing for bankruptsy. Most people are wiped out for life after bankruptsy. Besides our country is already bankrupt, Trump may not do much worse then whats been done already.

    Paula you know, I love you like you were family. I really do. You are a wonderful person. But Bush is long gone from office and so is his staff. Im not a republican by any stretch of the imagination. I was extreamly critical of Bush during his terms in office. He was no conservative. But in my heart of hearts I do still believe the war in afganistan and in iraq was very much justified. The war ( and for all practical puropses it is a war ) in Libya was not.


    Mary, you are one of the smartest people on these boards and I always make it a point to read your posts everyday. Our president promised he would close down GITMO and never did. He said if his stimulas packages were passed unemployment on his watch would never go over 8%. Its at 9.9 now I believe last time I checked.
    He promised us on national Tv many many times during his infomercials that under his health care plan, you could keep the doctor you already have , it would reduce the national debt, and provide care to thoes that could not afford it. In reality, the national debt would balloon to much more, You need to be recomended to doctors under his plan, For thoes that cannot afford to pay for his plan, thoes people will be bill sum 600 dollars, if they cannot pay that fine, they will be jailed. Under his plan. This is the reason 2 federal court judges ruled his health care bill in direct violation of the US constution. They cannot force you to pay for their health care plan is was the ruling by the courts. Aside from it costing alot of money to employers. So much that sum 300 companies have opted out of Obamas plan.
    I sort of see him as a snake oil salesman. Tell the people what they want to hear, and theyll believe it.

    So if it were between Trump and Obama in the 2012 election, id vote Trump.
    Hello.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •