Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,550 of 2806

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    There are those who believe he's lying.
    There are those who believe that he is lying and that his announcement is really a secret code meaning that he is about to move hard and fast to take down the pedo ring led by Hillary before they can abuse and then eat any more innocent children. I guess they have a movable feast since the pizza parlor basement isn't an option.

Seriously.
    I read that.

I wondered if it might be a ruse that will allow him to bow out of the race without seeming like a loser or a quitter.
    I also wonder if it might just be a ruse that will allow him to appear to die - or some might think actually, really die - so that he can just rise again.

He has been taken to Walter Reed as a "precaution".
    They must have simply needed the clinical facilities, they certainly didn't need the medical expertise, he's already told us that he knows more about it than anybody.
    Plus, he also knows a cure.

I do wish him well and hope he and Melania either don't develop it or get over it quickly.
    Some are saying that the quick move to Walter Reed could mean it's serious.

I've really been looking forward to seeing how this election plays out.
    I have no feel for what will happen.
    If you believe what's in the press, it will be a blowout for Biden, but if you believe what's in the press; you must not have been paying any attention to what's coming out of the press for the last few years.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Just get rid of him and his entire family. I hope that will happen in a few weeks.
    I so agree.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Kamala Harris was declared the winner of the VP debate by political analysts. Pence interrupted 10 times compared to her two. Like father, like toadie. Dealing with him was a easy for her thanks to her background as an attorney and senator.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Kamala Harris was declared the winner of the VP debate by political analysts. Pence interrupted 10 times compared to her two. Like father, like toadie. Dealing with him was a easy for her thanks to her background as an attorney and senator.
    So very true.

It's funny - I hear Harris won hands down or that Pence won hands down depending (apparently) upon the political leanings of the speaker.
    I've seen news stories about Harris and her "sterling performance", and others about the obviously "Presidential behavior" of Pence.

I didn't watch it - I may have to look for it on Youtube or something since it seems that they each blew the other out of the water and easily won; and that would be something to see.

I see now that old racist creep Bob Dole loves
    Donald Trump, lol I thought he was dead years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    It's funny - I hear Harris won hands down or that Pence won hands down depending (apparently) upon the political leanings of the speaker.
    I've seen news stories about Harris and her "sterling performance", and others about the obviously "Presidential behavior" of Pence.

I didn't watch it - I may have to look for it on Youtube or something since it seems that they each blew the other out of the water and easily won; and that would be something to see.
    I didn't watch it either. I got my updates via TikTok. ROFLMAO. However from what I understand, the fly won the debate and his prize was his own Twitter account.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

I haven't watched it and was wondering about the fly thing?

I didn't watch it, but I heard that Pence had a fly problem.
    He must've left it unzipped or something.

That's just one more illustration of how common courtesy has fallen to the wayside in American politics.
    If that had happened when say Reagan debated Carter, or Kennedy debated Nixon; even though those guys were at opposite ends of the political spectrum and bitter rivals; any one of them would have just whispered, "Hey, zip it up man before you embarrass yourself - we're on national TV for crying out loud!" Not today though, everybody just gawked and now they're making fun of it in a mean spirited way.

If it had been Harris with the fly problem - well, Pence might not have said anything because he'd be trying not to look, but Donnie on the other hand would have just zipped it for her even against her will because he's just that kind of President.

I didn't watch it, but I heard that Pence had a fly problem.
    He must've left it unzipped or something.

That's just one more illustration of how common courtesy has fallen to the wayside in American politics.
    If that had happened when say Reagan debated Carter, or Kennedy debated Nixon; even though those guys were at opposite ends of the political spectrum and bitter rivals; any one of them would have just whispered, "Hey, zip it up man before you embarrass yourself - we're on national TV for crying out loud!" Not today though, everybody just gawked and now they're making fun of it in a mean spirited way.

If it had been Harris with the fly problem - well, Pence might not have said anything because he'd be trying not to look, but Donnie on the other hand would have just zipped it for her even against her will because he's just that kind of President.
    Wrong fly, my man. An actual fly landed on Pence's head and stayed there for 2 minutes. It's been the source of many hilarious memes and jokes lately.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Wrong fly, my man. An actual fly landed on Pence's head and stayed there for 2 minutes. It's been the source of many hilarious memes and jokes lately.
    Oh, OK; never mind then.
    But I still say common courtesy has fallen by the wayside in American politics, even though I can't cite the Pence-fly issue as an illustration of that.
    Not immediately, anyway.

I'm speaking, Jim. I'm speaking. Thank you.

It was!

It was!
    Best. Reply.

"I just go here!"

And here's the "Closed Captioning" just in case of anyone with a hearing impairment:

Bzzzzzz bzzzzzz bzz bzzzz bzbzbzzzz
    Bzz bzzzz bzzbzz bzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by JimC; 10-11-2020 at 05:51 PM.

And here's the "Closed Captioning" just in case of anyone with a hearing impairment:

Bzzzzzz bzzzzzz bzz bzzzz bzbzbzzzz
    Bzz bzzzz bzzbzz bzzzzzzzz
    Which translates to, "Even I was tired of the $#!t he was spewing, and I'm a fly. I know $#!t."

"I just go here!"

I just watched a short clip of this.
    Pence was sitting down.
    We can't see if his fly is zipped or not.

I guess we are all still processing last night's debate?

"I just go here!"

It was!
    Love it, tee shirt please.

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    I guess we are all still processing last night's debate?
    I didn't watch but saw clips and pics. Trump looked like he had put on ten years by the end.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    I didn't watch but saw clips and pics. Trump looked like he had put on ten years by the end.
    I listened via TikTok, like I did the last one. I cannot bear to look at Cheeto von Tweetlini, the banjo playing yeast infection. I can barely tolerate his annoying voice. There was a drinking game involved, like there was with the last one, but I did not participate because work the next day.

"I just go here!"

Sad, I thought that racist creep Trump would of
    been voted out by a large margin.(should never be this close)

I figured it would be close. With all that has gone on with that lying crook you would think that would sway voters. Apparently not.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I thought until last night it would be somewhat decisive one way or the other, probably for Biden.
    Where I vote, I usually get there 15-30 minutes after the polls open and wait less than 10 minutes or so to get in and vote.
    I got there at 6:45 am yesterday with 50 people in line ahead of me.
    I waited 1.25 hours to get in and vote, when I left there had to be 200+ people in line.

I just read a story about a guy in North Carolina who says he voted twice.
    He voted early on 10-31, then later checked his voting status on the State Board of Elections website and saw no record of his vote.
    He went to the polls and told them what happened, they said there was no record of his vote and told him to vote again.

https://news.yahoo.com/nc-man-says-t...223318035.html

Over the next few weeks I suspect there will be dozens of stories like that - especially irregularities involving ballots by mail - there's no telling what will happen.
    But I'm pretty sure that once they call the winner, it will still be a long way from settled.
    Last edited by JimC; 11-04-2020 at 06:33 PM. Reason: corrected wait time

This is literally what is going on.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1604593443631.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	55078

"I just go here!"

It is for a fact.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Omg Ria I love it.

Damn! Gonna have to wait until next Friday (the 13th, mind you....is that a coincidence?) to see who will be the next President. UGH! At least, IMO, this proves that people actually got out and voted this year and didn't keep their ass at home!!!
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

We are, if Nevada posts theirs tonight, Biden wins.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    We are, if Nevada posts theirs tonight, Biden wins.
    *****It is a struggle to keep this comment clean but I'm gonna do it.*****

And if Biden wins, as we ALL want, be prepared for the poo to hit the fan. Dippy Jam McFartStick the Yodeling Weasel Weenie will throw a MASSIVE Trumper tantrum the likes NOBODY has ever seen before.

"I just go here!"

I expect lots of recounts - or at least trying to force lots of recounts.
    I read an article this morning stating that Trump supporters in a couple of areas were demanding that the ballot counting stop.
    WTF?
    That's like trying to stop a trial because the evidence is making you look guilty.

Just another reason to not pay any attention to any
    pollsters before a election.
    For all Countries that has an election coming up.

I expect lots of recounts - or at least trying to force lots of recounts.
    I read an article this morning stating that Trump supporters in a couple of areas were demanding that the ballot counting stop.
    WTF?
    That's like trying to stop a trial because the evidence is making you look guilty.
    Exactly.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1604625493872.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	55081

"I just go here!"

Trump keeps on filing and judges keep on dismissing. Now, the federal level may be a different trot. A friend says if he can get his lawsuits accepted in SCOTUS, he can steal the election.

My Trump friends are whining about voter fraud and injustice and a disaster of an election. I've managed to keep my mouth except to ask my little 40-something year old brother: Why injustice? What disaster? And put a plug on the rest of my WTHeck reply. I haven't heard anything about waiting until next Friday for results. Trump is liable to throw a fit that blows him off the planet like happened to my daddy's mother. I don't want that to happen to him. I want him out in due process.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

He can only request so many recounts as well.

There's a little known (to him and his minions apparently) federal law that states that if a new President is not chosen by X date, a pro tem successor will be put in the office in the current (litigious) office holder's place, and the previous office holder will be removed and forfeit the race while handing the opponent the election. Therefore, for all his lawsuits and whining, Trump is shooting himself in the eye with his own BB gun.
    Last edited by SomeChick; 11-05-2020 at 10:08 PM.

He can only request so many recounts as well.

There's a little known (to him and his minions apparently) federal law that states that if a new President is not chosen by X date, a pro tem successor will be put in the office in the current (litigious) office holder's place, and the previous office holder will be removed and forfeit the race while handing the opponent the election. Therefore, for all his lawsuits and whining, Trump is shooting himself in the eye with his own BB gun.
    Made my day, Deb.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

It's the mail in ballots that he might be able to weaponize - if they understand how that works.
    Throughout my years as a mailer I've handled voter registration lists for various cities, counties and states.
    Generally, they are deplorable - inconsistently formatted, badly maintained; just awful to work with.

Now in mailing, we run multiple processes on lists to standardize the formatting and check the accuracy of the physical addresses.
    We also run processes to identify people in the list who have moved to new addresses and update their addresses so that the mail can be delivered.
    We also run processes to identify people in the list who are deceased so that they can be removed from the mailing.
    The barcodes on the mail pieces contain special codes which we apply instructing the USPS what to do with mail pieces that cannot be delivered.

Did I mention that with election mail, those processes are usually not run?

That means that a lot of mail got sent to people who no longer live at the address on the mail piece.
    That means that a lot of ballots got sent to dead people.
    That means that a lot of "Official Ballots" could not be delivered to the people they were addressed to.

Now what they should do if they know to do it - is pick a state that did large scale mailouts to registered voters as opposed to those who mailed only to people who requested ballots by mail.

Now tell that state election office to provided the documentation that the USPS requires showing that all of those processes were performed within 90 days of the mailing in accordance with the law, or to provide their documentation showing that their mailings were exempt from the processes.

Now get their voter registration lists and run those process to identify:

1. Ballots sent to people no longer at the address the ballot was mailed to.
    2. Ballots sent to dead people.
    3. Ballots that could not be delivered as addressed.

Now, of all the ballots that could not be delivered as addressed; where are they?
    Were those ballots returned to the election officials?
    Were any of them cast as valid votes?

Where are all of the ballots mailed to dead people?
    Were those ballots returned to the election officials?
    Did any dead people actually vote?

Lastly, did any people who cast a ballot by mail also vote in person?

It wouldn't take a lot to call into question the integrity of the process because in actuality, the process lacks integrity.

I just did a mailing of 2 million pieces to registered voters in my state a few weeks ago.
    75,000 people had moved to new addresses.
    45,000 mail pieces could not be delivered as addressed.
    30,000 pieces were mailed to people registered to vote in one county but who listed residential mailing addresses in a different county.

So if those guys know what they're doing; and if the election officials handled the mailings the way they usually do; it should be pretty simple to create a lot of doubt about some percentage of the votes by mail; and thus the whole process.

And if you manage to identify a few ballots cast by dead people, or a few cast by people who voted at the polls, or a few that couldn't be delivered to the people they were addressed to but which were cast anyway...

That's what I would focus on because that is quite likely to provide some low-hanging fruit, as they say.

Penn and GA flipped for Biden!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yes they have Cindy, wish one of the would call it already, he has won there is no way Trump can catch up for win, it's over already in my opinion, I am so ready to sing Hit the Road Trump and don't you come back no more no more, hit the road Trump and don't you come back no more. Trump has also said he will refuse to leave the White House, guess he'll have to get evicted then.

I am hoping Biden and Harris will get in, I believe they will. The insanity of Trump and his family need to go away.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Amen, Mansfield!

Amen, Mansfield!
    When all is said and done I hope Twitter shuts his account down for good. Amen, to that !

If Trump refuses to concede, they will escort him out. Biden has armed himself with a host of attorneys who are going to investigate his shenanigans.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Now we can all enjoy $4.00 gas again, oil and coal workers unemployed, more lockdowns, hostage-masks, language-policing, blood-thirsty Bolsheviks burning businesses, bashing heads, and executing non-communists.

Just saw where they have made a no fly zone over Biden's house and have ordered in extra security as well as secret service, hmmmm...did he win and they are waiting on something....

Just saw where they have made a no fly zone over Biden's house and have ordered in extra security as well as secret service, hmmmm...did he win and they are waiting on something....
    Possible, or somebody's made a threat.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Depending on where you look some have him at 253-214 whethers some have him at 264-214 and going by all the news channels, they are being careful in how they word it but are more or less saying he has won already. I hope to god it's true and it will finally have all those worms who scream about free speech then moan if someone answers back slithering back under the stones they came from.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    If Trump refuses to concede, they will escort him out. Biden has armed himself with a host of attorneys who are going to investigate his shenanigans.
    I disagree. Nothing is going to happen to Trump. Nothing ever happens to people like this. I'm not saying this because I support that. They can cheat and lie and do things that would get lesser people arrested and nothing happens.

They may have "hearings" but all they are doing is trying to raise money.

Biden has won per the Associated Press.
    I'm just hanging out now waiting for Trump to concede, offer his congratulations and pledge his support to the new administration.

Biden has won per the Associated Press.
    I'm just hanging out now waiting for Trump to concede, offer his congratulations and pledge his support to the new administration.
    3 years of Russia hoax persecution would drive me to say, Rot in hell, but, if that wasn't reason enough for him to withold congratulations, the idea of business-killing redistributionists like Bernie, AOC, Omar, Liz Warren, surrounding feeble Joe, should surely be sufficient. These 4 horsemen will finish the ongoing job of the storefront burners.
    Last edited by MurkyWaters; 11-07-2020 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MurkyWaters View Post
    3 years of Russia hoax persecution would drive me to say, Rot in hell, but, if that wasn't reason enough for him to withold congratulations, the idea of business-killing redistributionists like Bernie, AOC, Omar, Liz Warren, surrounding feeble Joe, should surely be sufficient. These 4 horsemen will finish the ongoing job of the storefront burners.
    It will be interesting to see how Trump responds.
    I'm not really sure it's over yet...