Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,650 of 2806

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    He is never going to STFU. It would be nice if someone were to sedate him for the next 52 days. LOL.
    Supposedly he's going to launch his 2024 campaign for President at Biden's inauguration. That's incredibly tacky in my opinion. It's akin to proposing at someone else's wedding or announcing a pregnancy at someone else's baby shower.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

God, what an idiot.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

That's surprising.
    Totally unlike him to make it all about himself.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    That's surprising.
    Totally unlike him to make it all about himself.
    LOL, true.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

I got an email from a former friend, who is also a fellow Canadian and a rabid Trumpster. A meandering rant about the election being rigged, something about China, and on to Trudeau and his evil ways. I was tempted to answer, but I can't be bothered. No point in it. When someone has their head so far up their ass they can't hear you anyway, just the echo from their own voice, going on and on and ....LOL.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Donald Trump has so water down the word: Loser
    It means nothing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Donald Trump has so water down the word: Loser
    It means nothing anymore.
    But just think of all the words he has fully redefined and taken to new heights.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    But just think of all the words he has fully redefined and taken to new heights.
    Yuge. Bigly, even. *Facepalm*

"I just go here!"

Bigly is my favorite.

Yuge is mine. I had a better vocabulary when I was two years old. My parents were bigly amazed at my yuge words.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I was really thinking more along the lines of words like, "egotistical" and "maniac", or "egotistical maniac".
    Stuff like that.

My Uber-Trump fan coworker mentioned yesterday that he believes Biden may have won, but obviously; not fairly.
    The Dems managed to have their judges in place in those areas where they were going to perpetrate wide-scale fraud so as to keep the fraud hidden by denying legal motions to investigate. He thinks maybe the time is now for something like "civil disobedience".

Dangerous, narcissistic.

Today he officially got shot down by 48 courts after filing 48 recount lawsuits. Forty-eight filing fees down the toilet. Meanwhile, it's been weeks, according to his staff, since he's allowed any items on his daily agenda and continues to refuse to attend security briefings. We all know what I think of the guy, but refusing to do his job is treasonous. That matter is being considered by the Supreme Court.

41 more days.

(A countdown. Yay!)

40 more days.

Annnnnd, the supreme court killed Texas and it's cohort states' suit to have the election overturned. YaY!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Even better ! Yay!!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Annnnnd, the supreme court killed Texas and it's cohort states' suit to have the election overturned. YaY!
    *Insert happy dance here*

"I just go here!"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EpDwz9BXYAIM3yT.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	55096

38 more days and it can't get here fast enough, here is what a lot of his supporters are up to as well as the Proud Boys

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/maga...164500443.html
    Last edited by pkstracy; 12-13-2020 at 02:15 PM.

His followers are now whining that Biden's speeches are incoherent. Well, they didn't use the word "incoherent," that's an awfully big word for a Trumplican. They're saying he's stuttering and not making sense. Well, finding out that the electoral college has just solidified your win for the Presidency is a pretty emotional event if you ask me. And Biden has always had a stuttering issue, it's not a big deal and he STILL sounds so much more intelligent than Dingleberry McFartStick, the tap dancing wombat butt.

And they're STILL saying he somehow rigged the election. Yeah. Right. No, he didn't. People just don't want another four years of the tangerine toddler. He didn't make America great again, he divided America. Not counting the quarter of a million Americans who died of Covid, too many people have died senselessly at the hands of cops.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Not counting the quarter of a million Americans who died of Covid, too many people have died senselessly at the hands of cops.
    True that. And now it's 300,000 dead Americans on tRump's watch. In less than a year. Still can't believe 74 million Americans thought that wasn't the abject failure it obviously is, and voted for more of that. Shows the power of decades of right-wing talk radio brainwashing. Turn off talk radio, and turn on CNN. You'll thank me for it.

Get this! Some of his supporters believe Hugo Chavez rigged the election. So what? So he's been dead since 2013. I. Am. Serious. I have never in my life and hope never to again.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Hope this is the last say for Donald Trump and he understands
    to let it go.(But I don't think so)

Neither do I london. This POS is never going to shut up and let it go.

35 more days.

Get this! Some of his supporters believe Hugo Chavez rigged the election. So what? So he's been dead since 2013. I. Am. Serious. I have never in my life and hope never to again.
    I had heard that. Dippy Jam McFartStick the Yodeling Weasel Weenie is really reaching for this one. He'll never get it, though. The American people have spoken. And now he's had the whole 2020 experience. He got COVID, lost his job, and got evicted.

"I just go here!"

I had heard that. Dippy Jam McFartStick the Yodeling Weasel Weenie is really reaching for this one. He'll never get it, though. The American people have spoken. And now he's had the whole 2020 experience. He got COVID, lost his job, and got evicted.
    I thought it might be fake news. According to the AP, it is true. Heck, if Trump had won, the dems would have at least blamed a live thug.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Dippy Jam McFartStick the Yodeling Weasel Weenie

Ria, that has to be the best description or nickname for Donald Dump that I've ever seen!!! I laughed my butt off the first time I saw you post it!!!
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    Ria, that has to be the best description or nickname for Donald Dump that I've ever seen!!! I laughed my butt off the first time I saw you post it!!!
    Well the actual names for him from this woman on TikTok uses swear words. I cleaned it up for FAD.

"I just go here!"

Have you heard that since the election everyone in the White House has become very polite? They're all going around saying "Pardon me..." 😜 (I'll show myself out...)

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    Have you heard that since the election everyone in the White House has become very polite? They're all going around saying "Pardon me..." 😜 (I'll show myself out...)
    OMG I'm dying. ROFLMAO

"I just go here!"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EpfQstqVgAENAPn.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	55098

Some media outlets are say he is going to refuse to leave the white house on Ingratiation Day.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Some media outlets are say he is going to refuse to leave the white house on Ingratiation Day.
    There seems to be a mix of news concerning that. I've seen some reporting what you say that people have convinced him so much he has won that he honestly thinks he has but I also saw reports that he knew
    he lost from the start but is trying to get as much money before he goes and the only way to do it is geeing up the crowd with all the 'stop the steal' and 'Joe's headed for jail' bs.

I've seen many wondering if at some point near Jan 20, we will stop hearing anything from him or around him until the news comes he has tried to bolt under the radar in the hope to escape all that's coming for him and it's genuinely something I can see not only him but the rest of him doing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    There seems to be a mix of news concerning that. I've seen some reporting what you say that people have convinced him so much he has won that he honestly thinks he has but I also saw reports that he knew
    he lost from the start but is trying to get as much money before he goes and the only way to do it is geeing up the crowd with all the 'stop the steal' and 'Joe's headed for jail' bs.

I've seen many wondering if at some point near Jan 20, we will stop hearing anything from him or around him until the news comes he has tried to bolt under the radar in the hope to escape all that's coming for him and it's genuinely something I can see not only him but the rest of him doing as well
    These. Plus revenge on America for voting him out.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

These. Plus revenge on America for voting him out.
    He knows top secret information. He owes money, a LOT of money. Am I the only one who thinks he would put a price tag on top secret government information?

"I just go here!"

33 more days.

He knows top secret information. He owes money, a LOT of money. Am I the only one who thinks he would put a price tag on top secret government information?
    Nothing would surprise me about this person.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

31 days until the first indictment is issued.

29 more days.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 12-22-2020 at 06:11 PM.

Yeah and Pence is talking what amounts to sedition.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yeah and Pence is talking what amounts to sedition.
    Trump will turn against Pence, the only person he cares about is
    daughter/ lover Ivanka.

Too disturbing to think about ! He has no respect for women, he has proven that. They are just objects to him, something to be used. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Too disturbing to think about ! He has no respect for women, he has proven that. They are just objects to him, something to be used. Nothing more.
    This is so very true.

27 more days, man his supporters on Instagram are rabid.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    27 more days, man his supporters on Instagram are rabid.
    One of my FB repub friends posted a meme comparing dems with Nazis. It was all I could do to keep from virtually yanking her bald. Instead, I put her on snooze for 30 days. Egad. This bird's daddy was a preacher and she married a preacher's son and all that whoop whoop doo diddle. I mean, I am a dedicated Christian, but I would never post anything like that anywhere that would insult my dang friends. I don't support a lot of people's lifestyles, but I don't condemn them for being different.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Trump has now pardoned almost as many people
    he has sexually assaulted.

I had a little Trumplican comment on a TikTok making fun of Dippy Jam McFartStick the diseased dildo. She claimed she "loved Trump and couldn't understand the hate toward him." I commented that I was sorry for her, AND SHE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT!!!!! When she asked me to explain, I said, "I don't have the time or the crayons to explain it to you." *Facepalm*

"I just go here!"