Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 456781555 ... LastLast

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

I will call it now in August, Donald Trump will be
    the Time Magazine Person of the year for 2015.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beep View Post
    Megyn Kelly belongs on Entertainment Tonight.
    I doubt that ET could cough up enough bucks to lure Kelly down to low-brow tv, since Fox set a ratings record of 24 million viewers. According to a CNN story, Fox accomplished the highest ratings in the entire history of television debates. They beat out the over-rated Jon Stewart sign-off (karma) which pulled a puny 3.5 million.

Oh sure, had Trump not been involved, ratings would have been average and will be very interesting to see ratings from next R debate with Trump. I think CNN has it next month. Still, 11.1 million hung around for Megyn Kelly's post-debate show. That attorney turned journalist took did herself and Trump and Fox a huge favor by asking Trump a gotcha question. Chris Wallace, the late Mike Wallace's son, set the tone with his third-party/independent question.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/07/medi...ngs/index.html

Every moron who voted for Obama can thank him/herself that they participated in lowering the bar so fucking dramatically that we're discussing Donald Trump as a President and people are liking what they hear. Political correctness is ridiculous and we're all fucking sick of it. I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Every moron who voted for Obama can thank him/herself that they participated in lowering the bar so fucking dramatically that we're discussing Donald Trump as a President and people are liking what they hear. Political correctness is ridiculous and we're all fucking sick of it. I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    Love it! Nuff said.

It's been so long since I have seem a real Statesman, I think Reagen was the last. AT least he showed some respect for the office.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    It's been so long since I have seem a real Statesman, I think Reagen was the last. AT least he showed some respect for the office.
    He sure did!!! I've had to remind myself too many times to count that I should always, no matter what, have respect for the Office of President of the United States; however, the current moron-in-chief makes it more and more difficult. I hope the next President can remedy that.
    Minerva

There hasn't been a president since Reagan, as far as I'm concerned.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Bidmor Guest
    I fully expect Trump to continue to build support within the R party to the point that he is wildly popular among the conservative base compared to the other R candidates. However something or series of events will happen coming from the R party bosses which Trump will deem that he is not being treated fairly. Then he will jump ship and run independent. He has already said so and with his ego, I think he believes...or at least behave as if...he will win even as an I.

Then the R's will pick a Trump-alike, perhaps Fiorina, maybe Rubio, or stick with an establishment guy such as Christie, thus dividing the R vote.

With all the stuff coming out about Hillary (it's no secret that there's no love lost between Hillary and BO...notice that BO has been quiet re Hillary's email issues), Biden might very well jump in and screw Hillary out of the D nomination.

Either way, with Trump playing spoiler, it guarantees Hillary or Biden the WH and continuation of BO's grand march to transform the US into corporate-fascist oligarchy.

Too bad Obama could not have a 3rd term.
    The World would better place.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    You should consider a career as a standup comic.
    Minerva

Bidmor Guest
    For the ruling class, it would.

We don't need another Bush, Clinton or Obama in there TBH.

It's always amazing to me that Non-Americans always want the worst to happen to us. What did we ever do to you Canadians to warrant this kind of hate towards us?.....Obama...3rd term?....Dear God.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

human Guest
    guy seems quite intelligent to me, turns up at a state fair and says "hey kids lets go for a ride in my helicopter" how cool is that ... personally i don't think a woman should be commander and chief considering women don't even fight on the frontline

I know of a few female Marines that would argue with you about that.......and then proceed to kick your ass.
    March 1934-July 2016

16. 08-16-2015, 02:22 PM

human Guest
    I know of a few female Marines that would argue with you about that.......and then proceed to kick your ass.
    lol ... yea right ... i think you mean't lick not kick ...

do you really know any females in the US armed forces that fight on the front line ?

.... crickets chirping .....

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    lol ... yea right ... i think you mean't lick not kick ...

do you really know any females in the US armed forces that fight on the front line ?

.... crickets chirping .....
    Okay.....Story time....I took a little vacation in 1983 to Grenada part of TF 124. Our job was to secure Pearls Airfield located Northeast part of the island. I was point and quickly discovered 3 trip wires left for us rigged in a series so they would do more damage. Our Bomb disposal tech was a Sgt that throughout the past 4 months used to kick my ass along with about 30 other "guys" a lot tougher then me. HER name was Judy. All 6'2" of gorgeous Nordic Blonde. What a woman....and she was not the only one. She got shot in the left arm. I patched her up. But she kept going and refused evac. She save my guys a few times. Tough lady.

That's as far as I will go with the story time. But saying that women can't be president, or front line fighters is utter horseshit.
    March 1934-July 2016

human Guest
    that's just your opinion ... it is not fact and is not policy because it is not a fact ... btw i can't wait for these females you know that are gonna kick my ass

Mcafgr, ignore human. human, ignore Mcafgr.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

human Guest
    harder to ignore threats of violence ... do your job as a moderator and dish out the appropiate punishment

22. 08-16-2015, 04:10 PM

will do
    March 1934-July 2016

human Guest
    lol ... i get an infraction for getting threatened

That's as far as I will go with the story time. But saying that women can't be president, or front line fighters is utter horseshit.
    It seems wrong to have women on the front lines. Mind you a completely emotional response from me as I think they are competent enough but as a society it feels like we should do what we can to keep women from harm, even if they volunteer to run towards it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    It seems wrong to have women on the front lines. Mind you a completely emotional response from me as I think they are competent enough but as a society it feels like we should do what we can to keep women from harm, even if they volunteer to run towards it.
    Just a different perspective I suppose.
    March 1934-July 2016

Apparently Donald says Heidi Klum is no longer a 10.

Why does he say stuff like this? 1. Look at him. 2. Heidi's still way hotter than his wife. 3. Look at him.

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    You should consider a career as a standup comic.
    Damn straight! That is hilarious

It's always amazing to me that Non-Americans always want the worst to happen to us. What did we ever do to you Canadians to warrant this kind of hate towards us?.....Obama...3rd term?....Dear God.
    I'll tell you how it's going to go. Hillary will quit be it on her own accord or she'll get brought up on charges (really doubtful) then cast her vote for who she will back for the election.....

Michelle Obama.

That will be his 3rd term.

human Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Apparently Donald says Heidi Klum is no longer a 10.
    I agree

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    I'll tell you how it's going to go. Hillary will quit be it on her own accord or she'll get brought up on charges (really doubtful) then cast her vote for who she will back for the election.....

Michelle Obama.

That will be his 3rd term.
    Eh, I just don't see MO stepping in if Hillary withdraws (she'll go scratching and clawing because she believes it's her time, what she's working for most of her political life). I am still assuming Trump will end up running as an I, acting as spoiler. The R's will run Bush or some other establishment member. The Dem will slide in..be it Hillary or Biden...to continue with BO's American destruction. Perhaps MO will be picked as VP. That I can easily envision...a Biden-Obama ticket...Joe will just be there for show...the Obama's will be defacto presidents and Trump will go back to his office and continue business. To a guy like Trump, it makes little difference who is prez. The more I ponder the landscape, the larger the chance that Hillary will crash and burn. BO has said little in support of her. There's no love lost between the Obamas and the Clintons. Scuttlebutt is that Bill and Hill made a deal with BO that if she would take State then he, in return, would endorse Hillary for 2016. Supposedly later, after she took State, BO changed his mind and told the Clintons so. BO doesn't want Hillary to succeed him and that may be the ultimate source of her email setup being outed.

Heh, BO and MO.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Megyn Kelly calls Donald Trump sexist for calling Rosie a pig and other remarks but she still works for the only conservative news network where all the women wear miniskirts.

navallint Guest
    ^^ yep

I heard he was considering Sarah Palin as his running mate. If he does that then that proves to me that he was never serious about being president. I used to be a Palin fan but she has over the years just turned straight up annoying to me to the point where the sound of her voice makes me cringe a la Hillary Clinton.

I heard he was considering Sarah Palin as his running mate. If he does that then that proves to me that he was never serious about being president. I used to be a Palin fan but she has over the years just turned straight up annoying to me to the point where the sound of her voice makes me cringe a la Hillary Clinton.
    Me too.
    Minerva

Palin does not have a shot........But Let me throw this opinion in here. Trump's popularity has a lot to do with Americans being sick and tired of this 2 party system and politics as usual. He stands a hell of a shot of winning, even more if he gets away from the Republican party. And this is coming from a card-carrying member of the vast right wing conspiracy.

As for VP....I bet he picks the CEO of some really successful company. Wow....a President that knows how to run a huge empire, instead of a lying prospect that wins because they are white, black, conservative, Liberal, whatever......what will we do?..
    March 1934-July 2016

I agree with you. I'll even admit it's sexist and all of that. I'm never going to change my opinion on it either. As king I wouldn't let it happen. Since I'm not I'll just have to voice my displeasure. I'm absolutely find with a woman president though.

Well said !! We have an election here in October, same bullshit here. And just for the record I'm proud to be a white Canadian !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Well said !! We have an election here in October, same bullshit here. And just for the record I'm proud to be a white Canadian !
    Well technically we're all "North American"!!!! woooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo
    Minerva

I am proud to be a white North American who lives in eastern Canada with a south/west view of the city. I'm covered on all counts ! LOL
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Donald Trump is retarted.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    I agree with you. I'll even admit it's sexist and all of that. I'm never going to change my opinion on it either. As king I wouldn't let it happen. Since I'm not I'll just have to voice my displeasure. I'm absolutely find with a woman president though.
    If he's smart and really wants a female running mate then he should pick someone like Carly Fiorina.

If he's smart and really wants a female running mate then he should pick someone like Carly Fiorina.
    He would be a shoe-in wouldn't he
    March 1934-July 2016

"Republican frontrunner Donald Trump reportedly told the author of a forthcoming biography that while he never served in the military, he “always felt” that he had because he attended a military-themed prep school that gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/trump...645628576.html

I always felt like I should have a beach house in Maui, because I stayed there once, which gives me more training in beach living than a lot of guys who eventually live in a beach house.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

I agree, Washington outsiders are in demand according to the polls. I think Hillary has been overplayed and is still playing the victim.
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

He's not going to pick Carly Fiorina,

""Look at that face!" Trump reportedly told Rolling Stone while talking about Fiorina, according to a profile published Wednesday "Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!"

Now he says he wasn't referring to her looks, but to her persona.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...-fiorina-slam/

He is an asshat, and apparently he doesn't have access to a mirror, because pot...meet kettle.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Umm.... has he seen his own face, and hair for that matter? I know image matters, unfortunately sometimes, but he can be such an idiot. That's not to say I disagree with everything he believes in, but sometimes he just goes too far. I know some people think that's refreshing, and fine, some of it is. But if he is elected I hope he has the follow through to back up all this straight talk he's spouting.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Umm.... has he seen his own face, and hair for that matter? I know image matters, unfortunately sometimes, but he can be such an idiot. That's not to say I disagree with everything he believes in, but sometimes he just goes too far. I know some people think that's refreshing, and fine, some of it is. But if he is elected I hope he has the follow through to back up all this straight talk he's spouting.
    I find it hypocritical that everyone (and I mean everyone) in the media jokes about his hair but when he jokes about her looks he's a misogynist.

Bidmor Guest
    Jindal, not exactly high in polling, unloads on The Donald...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/10/politi...nse/index.html

True, it's hypocritical to make fun of his looks and I've never said anything about his face until he started commenting on other people's faces. But yes, I'm guilty of laughing at his hair for all these years. Not that this is a defense, but you can change your hair, you can't change your face (much, without spending lots of money, and that can just make it worse lol). Also, I do hate that they use misogynist, I would think it was just as stupid if he said a man's face was ugly, but I can't imagine him doing that, all these comments have been about women so I guess that's why they bring out that word.

I should value his candor when saying these things, especially when I sit here on this forum and make fun of people like the Kardashians. However, they are never going to read this and no one here takes my opinion in any kind of sincerity, but when you are a public figure and make fun of someone's looks and are rude about it I don't like it. Trust me, I can admit it's one of a few areas where I'm a hypocrite.
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 09-14-2015 at 04:45 AM.

ozzysmom Guest
    Donald Trump is an arrogant tool......end of story.