Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 2806

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

I was reading that some of his team were trying to get him to concede in order to preserve his legacy. What would that be ? A legacy of lies, corruption, sexual misconduct\misogyny, racism and on and on. Congrats to all my friends here and across the country, you now have human beings back at the helm !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I woke up to great news this morning, I broke down crying as it felt like a ton of weight was removed from my shoulders knowing that man will be out of office, The things he said and did reminded me alot of what my abusers used to do and say, the bullying, the making fun off, the mocking, name calling, racist remarks, especially what he said about women, then having women come forward and say he sexually assaulted them, I am also crying because when I was a young girl I expressed that I wanted to be president one day I was mocked and laughed at and told a woman would never sit in the white house as President or Vice President, well today those who told me that are wrong...women finally got what we have been fighting for 100s of years. May we next have a female president.

In answer to how he will act when it's time to leave watch starting at 4:08 it's freking funny. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th5uVIhQ8VY
    Last edited by pkstracy; 11-07-2020 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I was reading that some of his team were trying to get him to concede in order to preserve his legacy. What would that be ? A legacy of lies, corruption, sexual misconduct\misogyny, racism and on and on. Congrats to all my friends here and across the country, you now have human beings back at the helm !
    I've seen many say they wonder if he will agree to walk if he gets a blanket pardon. Either that or resign so Pence then takes over so he can then pardon him. With anyone else, it would sound unbelievable but with Trump you genuinely never know.

I think he'll take all his toys and go home after he exhausts whatever legal challenges he "reasonably" can.
    He really doesn't have any choice in the matter.
    That's provided that any recounts confirm the current vote and no irregularities are uncovered; which I suspect could be.

Until then, people should just accept that the system worked the way it's supposed to and get ready for another peaceful transfer of power; just like it is supposed to happen.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

I too hope that his team can talk him into conceding. But I suspect Trump is too much a Mega-egomaniac to ever concede.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    I've seen many say they wonder if he will agree to walk if he gets a blanket pardon. Either that or resign so Pence then takes over so he can then pardon him. With anyone else, it would sound unbelievable but with Trump you genuinely never know.
    That "resign-Pence-pardon" ploy sounds like it could be pretty spot on to me.
    I've wondered for some time if he cared less about holding the office than about having the legal protections that come with the office.

I think a lot of his fans are so shocked and angry because they really thought he would win easily.
    We have a couple of uber-Trump fans at work who were saying before the election that there was no way on earth he could lose.
    "Just look at everything he has accomplished!"
    "Why, there were 50,000 people at his last rally, nobody shows up for Biden rallies!"
    All they ever watch is Fox News and they really didn't seem to have any idea what's been brewing for the last four years.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I too hope that his team can talk him into conceding. But I suspect Trump is too much a Mega-egomaniac to ever concede.
    True, it's all about him. Born with money he has
    never had to learn how to not come on top.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

However, he has learned how to declare bankruptcy four times.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    However, he has learned how to declare bankruptcy four times.
    Yep and we are learning he does not take defeat well either. I've heard him referred to as the tangerine toddler. And I think getting him out of the White House will be skin to dragging a child out of Chuck E. Cheese.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

He's claimed again that "I won!" I've said all along they'd have to drag him out kicking and screaming.
    Last edited by cindyt; 11-10-2020 at 06:23 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

What the rest of the world must think ! He is determined to be an asshole to the end.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

He will pitch a big fit, exhaust his legal cases, probably destroy things, before he leaves, he is throwing a fit because he cannot believe that some of the people that voted for him four years ago didn't vote for him again.

If you want to laugh, go to http://www.loser.com I almost ended up here by dying.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    If you want to laugh, go to http://www.loser.com I almost ended up here by dying.
    And I did ! Thanks for that Ria, I needed that. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Lol and yet people think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	124807895_10207857565193518_4842552833214766634_n.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	55086
    Last edited by pkstracy; 11-11-2020 at 08:09 AM.

Kamala: Now, remember, Joe, it's now called Wokeington, not after that old dead Washington racist, and the team is now the Wokeskins. Okay, now, finish your oatmeal, then we'll discuss how to deal with Eurocentric Winterfest carols. Ban or alter?

Murky I would suggest you stop trying to bait people into an argument with you, because that is exactly what you're doing.

So quit baiting me by making fun of Republicans.

No one is baiting you. Any public figure or group is fair game for poking fun at.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Murky I am not baiting you and as far as I am concerned any group is fair game, one more outburst and modding a mod I will close this thread. Trump supporter files restraining over neighbors who celebrated Biden's win, my my my they can't handle it when the shoe is on the other foot, what about all the times they mocked, harassed and made fun of non Trump supporters. https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-sup...234524378.html
    Last edited by pkstracy; 11-11-2020 at 06:08 PM.

I saw where a bunch of Biden supporters were protesting in front of some guy's house because he hung a dummy from a noose with a sign on it that said, "Sleepy Joe".
    Some of those people were practically hysterical, screaming, "It's not OK!"

If it had been me, once people gathered in front of my place protesting what I think and do on my own property, I'd have hung another one next to it with a dress on it.

People used to be able to rib each other about stuff like this without it being mean spirited.
    Now you have people acting like anyone who doesn't fully support their opinions must be not just silenced, but also punished.
    Look at Alexandria Ocasio- "Joe McCarthy, Jr." Cortez and her proposed enemies list.
    A lot of her allies are going to be surprised when they themselves wind up on that list for perceived transgressions, it's not going to take long before these guys start consuming their own. Those who preach tolerance are often anything but.

And as we Americans good-naturedly (or not) rib each other about our politics, I do have to keep reminding myself that the Associated Press really doesn't decide who the winner is even though they do state a widely accepted projection. I've gotta go with Putin on that one and wait for the official and binding determination before I tell anybody that their guy lost.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Murky I am not baiting you and as far as I am concerned any group is fair game, one more outburst and modding a mod I will close this thread. Trump supporter files restraining over neighbors who celebrated Biden's win, my my my they can't handle it when the shoe is on the other foot, what about all the times they mocked, harassed and made fun of non Trump supporters. https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-sup...234524378.html
    Modding a mod, when what you evidently want from me is nodding with God. That big G may dwindle in size when your own start to vet your entire life. Me? Clichéd, but, I'd rather die on my legs than live on my knees.

Murky, I am a witch and therefore am not a Christian, you were told to move on, now do it. You have been warned.

Hell no, my self-respect forbids taking a knee to graphically assumptive petty self importance paraded before my eyes on a board that rejects what was majority opinion 10 years ago to promote Marxist restrictions and issues disappearance warnings reminiscent of a banana republic. Okay, aim your genuine bow and arrow in the spirit of the squadron, because the PC prime directive has been broken and I must atone.

Over 1000 Americans lost their lives today as a result of Covid, and several American military servicemen were killed in a helicopter crash overseas. Trump tweeted about The PGA tournament , conspiracy theories and his Fox news ratings. Enough said ?

Mansfield, 70 more days I think until he is out of office, Jan 20th cannot get here soon enough.

Mansfield, 70 more days I think until he is out of office, Jan 20th cannot get here soon enough.
    It can't. It's pathetic that you have a President who doesn't give a damn about Americans, Republican or Democrat. His only concern is himself. Moving on ... I get the humor, but I actually think it is a disservice to The Addams Family who were really cool. This family is not. LOL.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EmmTFWBXcAAZntX.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	156.2 KB 
ID:	55087
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 11-12-2020 at 09:21 PM.

I love the Adams family, The Trump Family no...I agree he only cares about himself.

I think they are all primarily concerned with themselves, be that for egotistical purposes or for financial purposes; or for both.
    I don't picture Joe being a firm or decisive hand at the helm.
    I suspect he'll make decisions based upon the voices in his ears - whether they shout or whisper - just like I think he largely did in his choice of VP.
    Hopefully I'm wrong about that and he will not be steered harder to the left; a track that will likely make the Trump "administration" look like a great force for American unity by comparison to what comes next.

Quote Originally Posted by MurkyWaters View Post
    So quit baiting me by making fun of Republicans.
    Hate the people who would do that.

Head's up, folks: Don't quote posts that break the rules.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I love the Adams family, The Trump Family no...I agree he only cares about himself.
    Himself and Ivanka. It's clear by the way they do all they can to suck up to him that he doesn't care about Eric or Jr and as for Tiffany...there are times I feel sorry for her then she goes and does something that reminds you she is a Trump. Lord only knows how Baron will turn out.

He actually said something today and I wonder if it was a slip. When he was talking about the vaccine, he said : '"This administration will not be going to a lockdown. Who knows which administration it will be ... I guess time will tell." Could this be he is finally starting to realise what most have from the start. I doubt he will ever willingly concede and scream about cheating to the end but maybe he is finally realising there is nothing much else he can do?

I think most of the loyalists will support and humor him for a short time more to see if he can produce anything akin to evidence of fraud.
    If he can't muster anything to cast doubt pretty quickly, I think they'll have no choice but to try to facilitate the transition.

A guy I work with who is a big Trump fan said today that Trump supposedly said he wants every registered voter to send him a snail mail letter demanding that possible election fraud be "audited". He even said the "appeal" (which he apparently got from some pro-Trump news network) lists the address for the White House and encourages every voter to get every voter they know to send these letters so that they can be used as proof that the public wants inquiries.

Sounds like they're being suckered to me - someone is trying to get the White House flooded with hundreds of thousands of letters that will serve no purpose other than to prove how gullible some fans can be.

Not to mention a waste of good paper.

Not to mention a waste of good paper.
    Lots more there being wasted besides paper.

Anybody who would vote for Donald Trump is a
    racist person, 2016 and now 2020.
    This is a true fact.

I think it's time for the mods to shut this one down.

No need to shut it down, maybe change the name to Ex-President Trump or something.
    I imagine we'll still have some things to say about him as time goes on.

Folks, no more snarky comments at each other and no quoting posts that go against the rules, Mods will close the thread when it's deemed necessary.

What the rest of the world must think ! He is determined to be an asshole to the end.
    The rest of the world knows he is a racist ass.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    The rest of the world knows he is a racist ass.
    There are just as many non Americans who think he was robbed unfortunately. I ended up deleting my facebook months back because of the bile that came from family and friends defending him saying the racist/bigot accusations only started when he decided to run. They then shut their eyes and ears to anyone who provided proof that this wasn't the case. My cousin's husband to be who was in the army and lost friends in Afghanistan not only defended his dead soldiers are losers remark, he was pissed he lost the election. He posted a vid that was doing the rounds around election time making claims about Joe. My sister told him like many other things Trump spewed out, it had been debunked but he claimed she was naive and the truth would come out....I'm honestly glad I hardly see him as I wouldn't be able to hold my tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    There are just as many non Americans who think he was robbed unfortunately. I ended up deleting my facebook months back because of the bile that came from family and friends defending him saying the racist/bigot accusations only started when he decided to run. They then shut their eyes and ears to anyone who provided proof that this wasn't the case. My cousin's husband to be who was in the army and lost friends in Afghanistan not only defended his dead soldiers are losers remark, he was pissed he lost the election. He posted a vid that was doing the rounds around election time making claims about Joe. My sister told him like many other things Trump spewed out, it had been debunked but he claimed she was naive and the truth would come out....I'm honestly glad I hardly see him as I wouldn't be able to hold my tongue.
    Doesn't he own a golf course in Scotland?
    He's going to have a little more time in his hands starting next month...

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Doesn't he own a golf course in Scotland?
    He's going to have a little more time in his hands starting next month...
    Yeah, he has two. One of them was supposed to be a huge resort but the locals refused to play ball even when he tried threatening them. To this day, he's as welcome as a fart in a elevator because he made the place out to be a shit show before he 'made things better.' He does have some support here but the majority can't stand him. There was a nationwide poll before the election and 90% said if we were allowed to vote in the election it would be for Biden.

After the election was called, a group called Led By Donkeys got onto one of his courses and managed to project the word LOSER onto the grass along with disco balls and YMCA playing in the background on one of his courses.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...cular-23071582

Most of the Trump supporters on my FB are delusional cultist who pop up with voter fraud comments when they aren't ranting on Parler.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

The Uber-Trump fan I work with still thinks he's holding some ace up his sleeve that proves the election was fraudulent; that he will play it at some perfect moment.
    He further states that the election took place under the terms of an executive order signed a couple of years ago that will - once the fraud is demonstrated - allow Trump to order the arrest of Biden, Hillary, Pelosi and whoever else, while having all of their property and assets seized by the Fed.

So yeah, I guess it's sort of like Cindy just said.

Their best chance of proving any kind of fraud IMO, is to subpoena the voter registration lists from states that did wide scale mailouts of ballots, then run those lists through NCOA (National Change Of Address) and deceased suppression. You easily and quickly identify ballots that cannot be delivered due to address issues and check to see if any of those were cast, if so by whom; because they did not get delivered to that registered voter. You can also easily check to see if any of those people voted once by mail and once in person. The real eyebrow raiser here would be to identify the voters on those lists who were deceased prior to the election and see if any of them voted. Give me a list of 3 million voters and I can report back to you within about 4 hours of which voters are dead and which ballots could not be delivered as addressed. On average, it's going to be about 3% - 4% of your list. If any of those people actually voted, you just proved that the integrity of voting by mail is very sketchy. By the same token, if nothing is off with any of that, just STFU and get your bags packed.

He is never going to STFU. It would be nice if someone were to sedate him for the next 52 days. LOL.

And could someone please sedate the effing idiot Johnson over here in the UK while they're at it !

He is never going to STFU. It would be nice if someone were to sedate him for the next 52 days. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    And could someone please sedate the effing idiot Johnson over here in the UK while they're at it !
    Y'all need to think beyond your own personal concerns and consider those of others.
    What about Colbert and Fallon and Noah for crying out loud - they still need something to talk about for the next couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    Not just him. He needs to take a bunch of the idiots with him including Priti the bully and Matt the wimp.

Back to Trump. He has surprised a lot of people by putting a tweet up wishing Joe well after he sprained his ankle. It's something he rarely does. Of course, tweets from his followers who think he has something up his sleeve are already doing the rounds.

That reminds me of back before the 2016 when he was screaming about locking Hillary up, and then when he one and someone called him on it, he goes, "The Clintons are good people."
    GOD IS NOT DEAD