Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Luka Magnotta?

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    "This content is currently unavailable." Because I'm in the US?
    *Ducks below the preceding debate.*

Just a tip for anyone with this issue: Hola Better Internet. It's an extension for Chrome (and probably Firefox, as well) that allows you to change your country for certain sites, tricking them into allowing you to play videos that would otherwise be unavailable to you. For example, after installing, you would change your country to Canada for this video, and then refresh the page. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbida View Post
    *Ducks below the preceding debate.*

Just a tip for anyone with this issue: Hola Better Internet. It's an extension for Chrome (and probably Firefox, as well) that allows you to change your country for certain sites, tricking them into allowing you to play videos that would otherwise be unavailable to you. For example, after installing, you would change your country to Canada for this video, and then refresh the page. You're welcome.
    Thanks for the tip!

3. 07-14-2014, 05:16 PM
    Reason
    Video no longer available

Yeah... the newer one is basically a rehash of that.

MONTREAL — Accused murderer Luka Rocco Magnotta was very relaxed and even appeared to doze off during a court appearance Monday.

The 31-year-old Toronto native faces a September trial for the killing and dismemberment of Chinese student Jun Lin, 33, in Montreal.

Lawyers for both sides were in court Monday to discuss procedural matters under a publication ban.

Magnotta, who has gained considerable weight since his arrest in June 2012, had his eyes closed as lawyers went over points of law at the Montreal courthouse.

At times, he appeared to be sleeping....

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2...urt-appearance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm sure he was sleeping. Having to listen to all those points.. the boredom of it all ! A good whack on the knuckles with a steel bat would bring him around.

Am I the only one who wants photographic evidence of how fat he's gotten?

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    MONTREAL — Accused murderer Luka Rocco Magnotta was very relaxed and even appeared to doze off during a court appearance Monday.

The 31-year-old Toronto native faces a September trial for the killing and dismemberment of Chinese student Jun Lin, 33, in Montreal.

Lawyers for both sides were in court Monday to discuss procedural matters under a publication ban.

Magnotta, who has gained considerable weight since his arrest in June 2012, had his eyes closed as lawyers went over points of law at the Montreal courthouse.

At times, he appeared to be sleeping....

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2...urt-appearance
    He seems REALLY concerned about his fate.

He has to know exactly what his fate will be. No risk of death penalty, so meh whatever I guess. Still impressed that ICH started this thread way before this happened.

No ! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Am I the only one who wants photographic evidence of how fat he's gotten?
    Here's a recent-ish court sketch, but I'd also like an actual photo.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9160976.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	243.9 KB 
ID:	51153

Quote Originally Posted by Morbida View Post
    Here's a recent-ish court sketch, but I'd also like an actual photo.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9160976.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	243.9 KB 
ID:	51153
    Me too!

MONTREAL - Jury selection in the Luka Magnotta body-parts trial could take longer than expected as the court looks for perfectly bilingual candidates.

The Crown could begin presenting its case in October, rather than next week as planned.
    There are 300 candidates to sort through and while the court initially planned to question 40 candidates per day, both sides instead agreed to reduce the daily number to 24.

Each candidate will now be interviewed for an average of 15 minutes about their impartiality and their bilingualism.
    Magnotta, charged in the killing and dismemberment of Chinese student Jun Lin, 33, will be tried in English.
    However, a number of witnesses will testify in French.

The screening process, expected to last one week, could stretch until Oct. 3.

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2...-than-expected
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Convicted. Life in prison w/ no possibility of parole for 25 years.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0K11CZ20141223

I still want to see how fat he's gotten. LOL
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    How does this evil bastard have any shot whatsoever at seeing the outside of a prison again?

Just turns my stomach to think that that pos is going to be sitting in prison getting three hot meals and a bed, not sure if his stay will impact taxpayers there or not, but if it does I would be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Just turns my stomach to think that that pos is going to be sitting in prison getting three hot meals and a bed, not sure if his stay will impact taxpayers there or not, but if it does I would be pissed.
    Thankfully Canada doesn't believe that 2 wrongs make a right. I hope he lives to be 100 inside that tiny cell and it haunts him.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

The sad fact is that it will, and some one like him will be expensive ! http://www.edmontonsun.com/2014/03/1...-each-per-year

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beep View Post
    Thankfully Canada doesn't believe that 2 wrongs make a right. I hope he lives to be 100 inside that tiny cell and it haunts him.
    However since Canada cares more about criminals than they do victims he has a shot at parole in 25 years and will most likely be walking the streets again... like Karla Homolka.

Quote Originally Posted by beep View Post
    How true, I so agree.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

check out Magnotta's profile on this inmates website:

http://canadianinmatesconnect.com/male_inmates_3.html

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    check out Magnotta's profile on this inmates website:

http://canadianinmatesconnect.com/male_inmates_3.html
    haha saw that on MSN today and was coming here to post it
    great minds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm sure he will get many letters from admirers. Good Lord, reading that just gave me the creeps !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I'm sure he will get many letters from admirers. Good Lord, reading that just gave me the creeps !
    We all need a friend.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

A friend, yes. A sociopath,no. There was a news story on this subject tonight, and the majority of letters they got expressed outrage. He should not be allowed the privilege many said.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Watching "Hunting Magnotta" now. Very creepy dude: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_zBxC-gSww
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Thanks for that link McCourt, it kinda made me ill watching that ! What a sick bastard.

I started it, and I'll definitely be finishing when I have the time. Thanks for the link. This guy was a fucking psycho!

Hockeywife Guest
    In the whole case the ones I feel sorry most for are Jun Lin's parents. They want to embrace Canada as a country as their son loved it so much, but will likely remember nothing but sorrow for the son that they've lost. His father's statement post trial was so sad

"I've often been told I'm devastatingly good-looking." Barf.

"Karla Homolka, now living in the Caribean [sic] with Luka Magnotta" Double Barf.

I can't stand the way he talks. I almost feel sorry for him and his delusions of how hot he his, speaking like that, the comments about how he walked, the obsession with his looks. Almost. But I don't. He's freakin' pathological.

Just the image of him putting those cats in the bag, knowing what he does to them makes me want to really throw up. I don't know if I can finish this knowing what's coming up. Sick fucker.

Blah!!! I didn't know about the other 2 cats. Then when he's confronted in England, and the e-mail he sends?? I hate to repeat myself but OMFG what a lunatic!!

Jun Lin was so cute. I feel so horrible for his family. I don't know what the attitude is toward homosexuals in China (I'm assuming they aren't as generally accepting as we are but who knows) but his dad sounds so sweet, I feel terrible for him.

Anyway, you have to watch this you guys. It's sickening but fascinating.

ps I want to marry the soldier who was instrumental in looking for Magnotta in this video. <3
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 09-08-2015 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    However since Canada cares more about criminals than they do victims he has a shot at parole in 25 years and will most likely be walking the streets again... like Karla Homolka.
    Yes, that's the problem. WTF Canada (and the U.S. states that don't give -at least the first degree murderers - life with no possibility of parole)? Why on Earth even give an animal like this the possibility of parole? They should duct tape him to a stick, drown him til he's nearly dead then take him out, stab him with an ice pick and dismember him. 2 wrongs don't make a right. sheesh. What he did was wrong. Getting rid of him would be a benefit to society. Yet what he did was OK enough to spend $144,000 a year to keep him healthy and picking up friends just waiting until the day he's released and can kill more animals and humans. Whatever. I hope he doesn't end up being your neighbor when he's released. 57 isn't that old. Watch your pets and your grandkids.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    "I've often been told I'm devastatingly good-looking." Barf.

"Karla Homolka, now living in the Caribean [sic] with Luka Magnotta" Double Barf.

I can't stand the way he talks. I almost feel sorry for him and his delusions of how hot he his, speaking like that, the comments about how he walked, the obsession with his looks. Almost. But I don't. He's freakin' pathological.

Just the image of him putting those cats in the bag, knowing what he does to them makes me want to really throw up. I don't know if I can finish this knowing what's coming up. Sick fucker.

Blah!!! I didn't know about the other 2 cats. Then when he's confronted in England, and the e-mail he sends?? I hate to repeat myself but OMFG what a lunatic!!

Jun Lin was so cute. I feel so horrible for his family. I don't know what the attitude is toward homosexuals in China (I'm assuming they aren't as generally accepting as we are but who knows) but his dad sounds so sweet, I feel terrible for him.

Anyway, you have to watch this you guys. It's sickening but fascinating.

ps I want to marry the soldier who was instrumental in looking for Magnotta in this video. <3
    I'm in no way downplaying what happened to Jun Lin but what he did to those cats...that is pure evil.

I know. I don't know if you watched that video, they don't show the actual killing but show him putting the cats in the plastic bag (after lovingly petting them, dickface), another one duct-taped to a stick and later the dead bodies as he shows the to the camera. I could have done without seeing that. And of course, this does not downplay what he did to Jun at all. Those poor people tried to warn someone he was going to escalate, hell he even wrote he was going to upload a video killing a human next. I can't imagine how helpless they all felt. This possibly could have been avoided if they took animal torture more seriously.

I've seen the links to the video but after reading the comments from other death hags, I decided not to view it. If it bothers my brother and sister hags, I know that I don't need to see it personally. That's one bell I can leave unrung.
    Minerva

I know. I don't know if you watched that video, they don't show the actual killing but show him putting the cats in the plastic bag (after lovingly petting them, dickface), another one duct-taped to a stick and later the dead bodies as he shows the to the camera. I could have done without seeing that. And of course, this does not downplay what he did to Jun at all. Those poor people tried to warn someone he was going to escalate, hell he even wrote he was going to upload a video killing a human next. I can't imagine how helpless they all felt. This possibly could have been avoided if they took animal torture more seriously.
    I watched a show about him that showed stills of him with the cats before he actually did it but I couldn't watch the video. I have a pretty strong stomach but I know I couldn't handle seeing him harming them. I still tear up when I see the picture of Cecil lying there so that would end me.

I also agree about the animal torture. Over here in the UK, at most you get a fine or slap on the wrist and it's just not enough. I used to watch a show about cops in the US who dealt with animal abusers and in some cases they were jailed which is what is needed to happen over here.

You don't see any of the part of him harming them, they thankfully leave that out, just show him preparing what he was going to do. Then later it shows a part of a video where he picks up the dead little kitten that he's moved to his couch or chair or something. Sick Sick fuck. I'd never be able to watch the videos he put up of himself doing the actual acts.

The craziest thing is he made a site saying that Karla Homolka was in the Caribean (his spelling) with Luka Magnotta. He told his tranny girlfriend that he had dated Karla. He was obsessed with her. Crazy fucker. He made many posts with many characters posting things about "Luka Magnotta", trying to bring more attention to himself. When they caught him he was looking at pictures of himself in an internet cafe FFS. This guy is one of the worst. Makes sense that old Kuntla is his idol, there are few worse than she.
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 09-08-2015 at 12:38 PM.

It's absurd I know. It pisses me off that Karla is out there. In the back of my head I keep thinking I'll turn on the news to find someone has gunned her down. And if this sick fucker gets out, I hope he gets his. What goes around comes around.

Apparently the Canadians are showing Luka a wonderful time behind bars:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-letters.html
    Minerva

That's fucking bullshit. Great punishment for a man who posted a snuff film, had sex with a dead body and then mailed pieces of it around the country. Keep him in relative luxury. It's fucking sickening.

That's fucking bullshit. Great punishment for a man who posted a snuff film, had sex with a dead body and then mailed pieces of it around the country. Keep him in relative luxury. It's fucking sickening.
    ITA but as long as the world is turning there is gonna be people like that. I go on certain sites to find things to post on here and other places and the amount of crap you see is mind blowing because sometimes the best ones are what they call fan sites where they treat the killers like we wound actors etc. If I had a penny for the amount of times I've read posts from idiots who think the only reason they killed is because they were misunderstood and if only they had met them sooner and showed them they were truly loved then the murders etc would never have happened, the best being a woman who decided Jeffrey Dahmer wasn't really gay and was only doing what he did because he had never found the love of a good woman...her. They even write fan fiction where they (the reader) meets whoever it is and stops them from doing whatever crime they committed.

I can't remember the name but there is a term for it...Hybristophilia? where people, usually women are sexually attracted to murderers/rapists/pedophiles etc or as I like to call them scum. It's funny at first reading through all these 'fantasies' until you remember they are being serious and most likely will become the next victim of whoever is around ready to prey on them like chunky boy Magnotta.

Don't get me wrong, when I first saw Dahmer, I thought he was hot and I thought the guy in the picture next to Luka was okay...then I found out who they were and what they did and any attraction died there and then. To know someone has killed/raped etc and still think they are the hottest thing on earth...that's when you need to have your head checked in my opinion.

Oh, I know, there are lots of insane sickos out there who write to and fall in love with these maniacs. It bothers me, but more in a shaking my head kind of way. I actually don't care if they are allowed to get letters from people. I know nearly (probably actually) every serial killer and murderer gets multiple marriage proposals and admirers writing to them. If it stops there, it's fine. Those people can be as fucking dumb and sick as they want to be. I admit I thought Scott Peterson was one of the best looking guys I'd seen. I'd never write to him and profess my love though, because I'm not a nut job (at least not that much of one )

What gets me is that a person who has done something like this, anyone, it happens in the US too, gets any kind of "fun" things to do when they are supposed to be punished, for killing someone no less. When they get to watch videos or TV and have pizza parties and facials, decorated cells and blah blah blah, ESPECIALLY conjugal visits. No! Prison should not be simply keeping someone confined in a building. It should be punishment. It should be the bare necessities to keep them alive. Not just "oh you can't go to the disco this weekend and shop at the mall on Tuesday." I also hate the term "life" with the possibility of parole after 25 years. I know that's how Canada does things, as well as some cases in the US, and hope he will never get out because I think it's pretty obvious he's learning nothing while in prison, but what makes anyone think anyone like him (or Paul Bernardo, or whomever) should ever be allowed out again?

I do like that you called him chunky boy lol. I thought the same thing. I was wondering about what he thinks about how he's looking these days. I also wonder if he still uses that ridiculous low voice he talked with.

There must be something wrong with me, I watched the 1 lunatic one 1 icepick all the way through, didn't phase me, when I tried to watch the kitten one I stopped it after he put them in the bag and was about to seal it, I couldn't handle that one. I hope he gets what he deserves.

I never watched either of them, but I will be honest and say the 1L1I would have been easier for me to watch. I was squeamish listening to a podcast about him with just people describing the kitten attacks, and wanted them to stop, I didn't even want to HEAR the details. The fact that he could snuggle up on the kitten (the one he drowned, I'm not sure about the ones he put in the bag) and then do that is sick sick sick. I'll admit too that the audio of people describing 1L1I was disturbing enough, partly because some of the audio they had on there was reactions of 12 year olds watching it. But somehow it was much harder to hear what he did to the kittens.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    There must be something wrong with me, I watched the 1 lunatic one 1 icepick all the way through, didn't phase me, when I tried to watch the kitten one I stopped it after he put them in the bag and was about to seal it, I couldn't handle that one. I hope he gets what he deserves.
    I said the same thing a few posts back. When it comes to people, nothing is off limits at what I can watch but animals (and children) are where I draw the line and I won't even read about it if I can help it. I've actually got into fights outside over the way people treat their pets. I know some will say it has nothing to do with me but I refuse to sit back when a 200+ lb piece of shit thinks it's okay to use a dog as target practice. More than once I've ended up cut and bruised but I would do it again.

I feel the same way. I've had a few incidents with people over the treatment of their pets. I won't back down from people who mistreat animals.

I think Canada should sent about 50 or so inmates down here to Texas and let us show them what a real prison is supposed to look like. Then, no inmate in Canada will ever complain about anything ever again. They'll all feel like they won the lottery. We actually specialize in prison here. That little fucker wouldn't last the incoming process.
    Minerva

I agree Shellc, when it comes to animals and children, I will defend them. They can't fight back, well some dogs can and will but little kittens and puppies cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Apparently the Canadians are showing Luka a wonderful time behind bars:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-letters.html

Oh my god.
    Like he has a right to be fussy?!
    I'm all for criminals having certain rights, but they're so far past that line they can't see it anymore!
    Also... He looks totally different! Must be the weight he's put on from the chocolate and pizza... Otherwise, I dunno, it really just doesn't look like him!

This thread is going to have renewed interest, I'm sure. Netflix recently released a 3 part documentary about Luka Magnotta and the internet sleuths who helped track him down. The show is called Don't F**k With Cats. It really pulled me in.. I had to stream all 3 episodes in one sitting.

Here is the link:
    https://www.netflix.com/title/81031373

Quote Originally Posted by dionyzus View Post
    This thread is going to have renewed interest, I'm sure. Netflix recently released a 3 part documentary about Luka Magnotta and the internet sleuths who helped track him down. The show is called Don't F**k With Cats. It really pulled me in.. I had to stream all 3 episodes in one sitting.

Here is the link:
    https://www.netflix.com/title/81031373
    I saw some reviews for it and was bored one night so I gave it a go and ended up finishing it in one sitting as well. They did leave out some stuff but if you watch Netflix docs that's something you come to expect. I know some never want to think the worst of their kids but his mother is delusional. She did an interview on TMZ a few weeks back talking about it. I don't know if the theory she has is well known or something revealed on the show so I won't say it here but she is still standing by what she claimed and is doubling down on it.
    Last edited by Shellie; 01-23-2020 at 08:24 PM.