Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2666737475767784 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,750 of 5028

Thread: What are you doing right now?

aedgar5000 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I've been texting back and forth with Brittany. Her mom, my middle sister, had a heart attack. So I'm all upset, can't even go down to the hospital because I no longer drive. Brittany said she was ok, but obviously she doesn't feel well. Apparently it was a mild one because she did just have it, it happened in the last few days. I don't think it was as bad as mine. I've been worried about her because she smokes and we have a heart problem family history. Please keep her in your thoughts.
    Will do, Cindy. I hope your sister feels better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by aedgar5000 View Post
    Will do, Cindy. I hope your sister feels better soon.
    Thank you.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cindy, I too hope your sister is on the mend soon.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Currently, I am watching last night's American Horror Story, and coming down from another extremely rough therapy session. We've been talking in depth about the sexual abuse and boy is it rough. I have an hour to come down before I have to leave for work...

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Currently, I am watching last night's American Horror Story, and coming down from another extremely rough therapy session. We've been talking in depth about the sexual abuse and boy is it rough. I have an hour to come down before I have to leave for work...
    Her arteries on the right were 99.9 blocked and some blockage on the left. She has a stint in her groin and they may do a bypass in two weeks.

I am eating lunch and watching L&O.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

radiojane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by intothelight View Post
    Darn kitty, why don't you comply?!
    lol my nephew is like that with his cat. He gets right ripped off when Tubby wont lay still and let Xander pelt him with wooden blocks.

My prayers are with your sister Cindy.

cloudddae Guest
    Trying to ignore my dogs and their constant bids for attention. They can be such pests.

Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    lol my nephew is like that with his cat. He gets right ripped off when Tubby wont lay still and let Xander pelt him with wooden blocks.

My prayers are with your sister Cindy.
    Thanks, Jane.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

intothelight Guest
    Thoughts & prayers are with your sister, Cindy.

Just got home from a hair cut... will post pictures maybe.. Gonna do the rest of my hw before having to leave for Memphis.

Quote Originally Posted by intothelight View Post
    Thoughts & prayers are with your sister, Cindy.

Just got home from a hair cut... will post pictures maybe.. Gonna do the rest of my hw before having to leave for Memphis.
    Thank you!

I am watching the news on Univision and waiting for suppertime. I mean I am hungry! Attachment 40363It's probably stress.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

missygir810 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CORONERGAL View Post
    Watching Jason Aldean RAPPING with Ludacris on the Grammy Nominations concert. Very confusing/disturbing. He's fine as hell and can rap pretty good too. Gotta ask what's next? Tim McGraw doing a duet with Vanilla Ice?? Say it ain't so!!!!!
    Tim McGraw did do a song with rapper Nelly called Over and Over again lol.

CORONERGAL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by missygir810 View Post
    Tim McGraw did do a song with rapper Nelly called Over and Over again lol.
    Thank you, Missy!! I forgot about that song! I actually liked it. And loved the commercial he did with Nelly where they accidentally got on each others planes. Classic!

I'm watching my tree fluff out and getting ready for bed. I think this may be out best tree to date!!

Chewing gum.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Jaxxx Guest
    watching a ton of William Powell, my guilty pleasure

missygir810 Guest
    Thank you, Missy!! I forgot about that song! I actually liked it. And loved the commercial he did with Nelly where they accidentally got on each others planes. Classic!

I'm watching my tree fluff out and getting ready for bed. I think this may be out best tree to date!!
    I liked that song too. Played on our country stations for a long time. That was a Super Bowl Bud Light commerical I think, it was funny.
    Here is the video for Over and Over again.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3htOCjafTc
    Here is the commerical
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/306069...jet_hdtv_2005/

CORONERGAL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by missygir810 View Post
    I liked that song too. Played on our country stations for a long time. That was a Super Bowl Bud Light commerical I think, it was funny.
    Here is the video for Over and Over again.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3htOCjafTc
    Here is the commerical
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/306069...jet_hdtv_2005/
    Thank you! Love the song. And the commercial is great!

Hell, anytime Tim McGraw is on TV it's a good thing!

missygir810 Guest
    Thank you! Love the song. And the commercial is great!

Hell, anytime Tim McGraw is on TV it's a good thing!
    Your welcome. I would love to be Faith Hill lol.

Relaxing. Drinking a Diet Coke and surfing FAD, FB, scrapbook.com, and Pandy's.

"I just go here!"

Eating breakfast. Harry woke me up at 7am this morning. Dog pup had that loving feeling. I mean he wanted his mama. So all 70 pounds of him flopped down on hubs so he could get to me better. Ahaha! Finally managed to get back to sleep. Took my blood glucose sugar and despite the fact I ate a moderate about of what I shouldn't eat, not to mention that pie and brownie thingy, my level was 66. Wanna know how low that is? After it goes to 64 I could go into a coma.

Cindy you need to ask your Dr to prescribe a pen that will bring your blood sugar up if it gets 64 or below. I have one because I wear an insulin pump and it can happen suddenly. You are dangerously low. Your husband would just inject it into your leg if you were unconscious or you could do it yourself if you feel it coming on. It is considered medically necessary and payable by insurance! Please look into it!
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Cindy you need to ask your Dr to prescribe a pen that will bring your blood sugar up if it gets 64 or below. I have one because I wear an insulin pump and it can happen suddenly. You are dangerously low. Your husband would just inject it into your leg if you were unconscious or you could do it yourself if you feel it coming on. It is considered medically necessary and payable by insurance! Please look into it![/B]
    My insurance will not pay for a pen. Dr. has lowered my insulin and we will go from there.

I am eating breakfast and reading text messages from Brittany and my sister. Sissy will have more stints put in tomorrow, no bypass. She should be back to work in a month.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Sipping coffee and replying to texts from Mexico. (No, I do not speak it, but I can understand some textbook Spanish, but this is native.) I have no idea who it is, unless it's one of hubs sisters. I asked who she was and she replied with the name Mari. One of his sisters is named Maria, but I don't understand how she got my mobile unless he sent her a text before he got his phone. I rather think it is a wrong number. I told her hubs would text her when he got home from work. I might forward him the number to see if he knows who it is.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Finishing my coffee, catching up on all the crap I need to do online like email, organizing bills before paying them, balancing the checkbook, etc. Super exciting! But necessary. Boooo.

Next I'ma take a bath. Speaking of baths...

I finished the grout in the bath enclosure the other day. (Gotta let it sit a couple days after that so it cures properly.). So today I can clean the grout haze off the tiles and move on to the next step, yay! That's putting. bead of silicon caulk around the edges where the tile meets the wall at the top and side of the enclosure and another where the tile meets the tub. I can also attach the rest of the new shower/tub fixtures like the snazzy new showerhead, water spout and such too.

Sipping coffee and replying to texts from Mexico. (No, I do not speak it, but I can understand some textbook Spanish, but this is native.) I have no idea who it is, unless it's one of hubs sisters. I asked who she was and she replied with the name Mari. One of his sisters is named Maria, but I don't understand how she got my mobile unless he sent her a text before he got his phone. I rather think it is a wrong number. I told her hubs would text her when he got home from work. I might forward him the number to see if he knows who it is.

Mystery solved. It's a he, as in our nephew who lives in Texas and much be in Mexico. That boy knows English as well as I do.

I am eating a very late lunch because got busy trying to contact my Rx insurance company, who I might add has one very shitty asshole of a customer service bitch.

Sissy says "thanks for all the prayers and thoughts!"
    Last edited by cindyt; 12-02-2011 at 01:11 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Sitting at work messing around on my laptop till 5pm Central time. I had an offer of a ride in to work if I went an hour and a half early. Well I jumped on that. It wouldn't have been TOO bad riding my bike IN, but by the time I get off around midnight-thirty, it'll be in the 20s and raining. Yeah. I just came back to work Wednesday after having been gone a week for the hernia operation. I can't afford to take another week off for pneumonia.

Went to the store this morning, got all kinds of stuff to bake cookies with this month....and plumb forgot the ground beef and tortilla chips I needed to make the kids lunch Sunday. I'm making them nachos Sunday because it is easy and quick and will give us the entire afternoon to put up Christmas decorations and then bake cookies.

"I just go here!"

25. 12-02-2011, 04:37 PM
    Reason
    DUPE

Sipping Diet Coke, watching some show on Univision, and chatting on Facebook with a maternal cousin cousin I haven't seen in decades.
    Last edited by cindyt; 12-02-2011 at 04:45 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Sitting at work messing around on my laptop till 5pm Central time. I had an offer of a ride in to work if I went an hour and a half early. Well I jumped on that. It wouldn't have been TOO bad riding my bike IN, but by the time I get off around midnight-thirty, it'll be in the 20s and raining. Yeah. I just came back to work Wednesday after having been gone a week for the hernia operation. I can't afford to take another week off for pneumonia.

Went to the store this morning, got all kinds of stuff to bake cookies with this month....and plumb forgot the ground beef and making them nachos Sunday because it is easy and quick and will give us the entire afternoon to put up Christmas decorations and then bake cookies.
    The afternoon of baking cookies and putting up lights sounds fun.

Just finished paying the bills after balancing the checkbook and running around town to pick up odds and ends that I was out of. Now deciding what to make for dinner.

I stayed busy all afternoon tracking information and so my lunch was late and ditto supper. I am having a salad, slaw dog, orange, Diet Pepsi c9pm.

Right now I'm watching Extreme Makeover: Home. Love me some Ty.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

PurrPurr Guest
    Watching "Facing Evil" on Discovery ID. Candice DeLong is interviewing Dawn Silvernail...who I thought was a man when I first looked at her.

Watching Blue Bloods, and drinkin.....
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

31. 12-02-2011, 07:25 PM

Cleaning up around here, then I'm gonna walk down to the restaurant and see what everybody's up to.

Sometimes I get so much done during the day that I'll look around @ night to find that the place looks like it was hit by a tornado, lol.

On the couch with the lappy, watching George Lopez standup comedy, and trying to unwind from another busy night at work....I'm plumb tuckered...

"I just go here!"

Seagorath Guest
    More coffee needed...it's cold here...but sunny... May call Jeca in a few...but I wouldn't want to wake her...

Sipping a V8, watching some show on E!, and waiting for Brittany to call before she come to pick me up to do lunch and shop. Attachment 40382

Last edited by cindyt; 12-03-2011 at 08:14 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

She finally called. I am watching some movie on lifetime about a dad and his kids. Dad is played by that dude in RaRa's siggy, for got his name.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I am watching some movie on lifetime starring that dude in RaRa's siggy, forgot his name.Attachment 40387

Last edited by cindyt; 12-03-2011 at 09:39 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching American Horror Story for the third time, trying to catch the Black Dahlia storyline. I think I am going to have to watch this a fourth time (not today) and actually sit and pay extremely close attention. Hubby says, "'Cuz you keep gettin' up doin' other stuff! You do it to yourself, dingy!" ROFL

Got pizza rolls in the oven for lunch. After lunch I'm going to make a double batch of sugar cookie dough for tomorrow. Sugar cookie dough has to set overnight in the fridge before you can do anything with it. So if I do that today, it'll have all night to set up while I'm at work and then at church in the morning. And hopefully we can get at least one tray baked so the kids can take a few cookies with them. Jory has to be back by 5pm to go skating, so I look to have maybe 4 hours with them tomorrow. And that's including lunch.

"I just go here!"

Putting up a shit load of groceries and glancing at Sex & the City now and again. It's the epi where Pete runs away in the rain. Brittany and I had a late lunch at IHOP. She was late picking me up because of the Christmas parade downtown, so she took a way long detour into Sugar Hill and into Buford. Buying groceries was kinda fun. I gave her half my list, which made for faster shopping. But she really didn't know all the things I wanted. Like I got a text from her "Collared greens?" And I replied "Nooooo." Haha. I wanted those spring baby greens mix. Now she knows. She's almost 8 months pregnant but she volunteered to take me.

Nabo said Randall next door would take him to get what I wanted. HA! And he would come back with stuff that was ass backward from my list.

Last edited by cindyt; 12-03-2011 at 02:07 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Can't make sugar cookie dough until later...forgot the shortening. I use butter-flavor Crisco for baking. And I totally forgot it both yesterday at the store AND this morning. LOL Sending Jeremy out after it later on this evening, and I'll make the dough tomorrow. S'all good, I have the day off. Probably just get up extra-early in the morning and make the dough before church. I don't know if we'll have time to roll any out and bake any before the kids leave though. Only going to get 4 hours because Jory wants to get back in time to go skating. I'll have all evening to roll, cut, and bake sugar cookies and make a batch of chocolate chip cookies.

"I just go here!"

Exchanging texts with Sissy and watching some show on a Spanish channel, waiting for my supper, which will be at 8pm. I am having fish. Hubs is eating BBQ goat Attachment 40394

Last edited by cindyt; 12-03-2011 at 04:08 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Glad she called, Cindy.

Yay for cookies, Ria!

Installing my schmancy, new Ecospa shower (that I got for a song thanks to my mom's sharp, bargain-hunting eye). Also tiling the little shelf under the medicine cabinet/above the sink. Have to do that part in stages because of odd angles. Kind of like trying to tile a sideways shoebox resting on a shelf, then bringing the tile over the edge of the shelf and down behind the bathroom sink faucet. Coming out good so far.

And deciding whether I want to bother with this 5-way caulking tool or not for caulking where the tile meets the wall. RTFM'ing first.

See, I'm like Klopek. Sometimes I'll buy some inexpensive, little whatnot for a job like this. Sometimes it works and sometimes it sucks. If it sucks, I'll end up tossing it and using my hands, like I do 99% of the time anyway.

That's how I patched the whole front of the house after I'd scraped it cuz using a putty knife or gadget on wood siding = looked like shit. Molding the caulking to match the shape of the siding using my hands =

Back to RTFM'ing cuz I'd like to finish sooner than later, don'tchaknoweh.

Chewing gum, watching Don Francisco, and reading about Charles Starkweather on crimelibrary.com.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Struggling through my homework all thanks to a damn stye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouya Ohtori Ouran Host View Post
    Struggling through my homework all thanks to a damn stye.
    Ouch! I haven't had one since I was a child.

I am surfing Facebook. Ran across this little convo between my brother and his wife:

SIL: I'm missing hubby.
    Bro: Put the kids to bed, Daddy's coming home.

And I'm like: Yeah, that's how yall ended up with five kids.

But I didn't say that, because he is an ordained minister and he's kind of strange like our daddy was and I doubt he would appreciate it, so I refrained.

((((Nite))))

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition and sipping on a Diet Cherry Coke. Mmmmmmm....Hubby did good tonight. He put Jory's chair back in his room and pulled down all the Christmas boxes from the ginormous closet in the living room. Then he ran back to the store for me, and this makes three times in 36 hours, and got some butter-flavored Crisco sticks. So now I can get the sugar cookie dough in the fridge before bed.

"I just go here!"

.....AND we have achieved a second wind!!!! Two...count 'em both, TWO batches of sugar cookie dough is in the fridge, setting up. I don't know if I'll get a chance to bake some with the kidlets or if I'll have to do 'em all by my lonesome, but the dough is setting up. Dishes are also done, so I don't have to do them tomorrow. Er...later today.

Note to self: metal bowls seem to work better for the sugar cookies...get hubby to give up his metal cereal bowl for the holidays for sugar cookie dough storage. Yeah, right. LOL

I also joined up with Spotify and now I have a 12-song playlist of Christmas music to play while putting up the decorations tomorrow. I tried to include a little something for everyone..."Christmas in Sarajevo" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra and "Silent Night" by Sara Ramirez for me..."Somewhere In My Memory" from the "Home Alone" soundtrack and "Linus and Lucy" for the kids...and some other stuff in between.

"I just go here!"

Forever-27 Guest
    Watching Tv

1000 ways to die

Attachment 40415 and watching Dogs 101.

Last edited by cindyt; 12-04-2011 at 07:55 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Filling out the first page in my workout log book and then will lift free weights and walk. Light weights until I build up enough strength to up it.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yeah Ria metal bowls do work better because they conduct and hold temperature better.

I'm about to wash my hair in my brand new shower.

tuesdays_jupiter Guest
    making meatload and trying to find something on TV now that I finished my book.