Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Strange Addiction (A&E-Show)

Damn....I bet she would love dude in the black rubber suit on American Horror Story!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyJudy View Post
    I don't get any of this . None of these things are addictions they are all complusions...
    thank you.

Just when I thought I'd seen it all with the woman who drank nail polish, they have on the woman who drinks gasoline. Also on this episode is a woman who carries her doll head around everywhere she goes, and has for the last 20 years. She loves to smell it all the time, even when she's having sex, which she said is better for her when she sneaks a whiff of it.

FooFoo Shnickens Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Comet cleaner!!! wha???

I watched a show that I thought was this one but I think it's actually Obsessions or something. One girl hates to poop so she gets in the shower after a deuce & scrubs her colon. Yes. With a toothbrush. Then she leaves the colon brush on a shelf in the shower. She scrubs waaay up inside her butt & has bled out many times. What confuses me, is she does this bc she feels so unclean, but she leaves a but toothbrush on the shelf. That one thing bothers me more than any of the rest!
    I believe that show was called "Obsessed" and was on the A&E channel (ok, so sometimes I watch too much tv). I saw that episode and I still think about it. I hope she is ok. I have NEVER had the urge to scrub my innards with a toothbrush, and for that I give thanks.

I remember seeing something like that . This girl, I thought, had addiction issues too. I thought it was Intervention, but could be wrong. It could be obsessed. This girl washed her vagina -- inside with a brush to the point she would bleed and be raw. It was so sad, because she was crying as she was doing this. There are so many of these shows now. A&E, Discovery, Planet Green - I can't keep them all straight seriously.

I flipped through one the other day, and it was a giant man baby. He stressed he didn't dress and act like a baby for a sexual fetish as if pooping in a diaper at his age while sitting in a giant baby crib was okay as long as he wasn't getting off on it.

radiojane Guest
    If it wasn't for Storage Wars, I'd give A&E up entirely. I can't stand this exploitative crap. Mostly because I find myself glued to the tv and then I feel like a moron for watching.

Did anybody see the latest episode about the guy named Julius who likes to fuck balloons?

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Did anybody see the latest episode about the guy named Julius who likes to fuck balloons?
    How in the hell could you get your jollies with balloons? I don't watch this show. This thread is plenty enough for me.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    How in the hell could you get your jollies with balloons? I don't watch this show. This thread is plenty enough for me.
    I guess it would be kinda like a travel size inflatable doll haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Nelliebean Guest
    He also would "rescue" balloons from car lots. His wife is "understanding".

Wendy A. Guest
    I saw that! What a weirdo!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    He also would "rescue" balloons from car lots. His wife is "understanding".
    Yeah right. Haha. I wonder how long it takes her to pull that one out of the holster when they are arguing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

ya knoww....when i read this i so LOL'd. seriously. but man whatever floats your boat man. so does he try to "pop" them??

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    ya knoww....when i read this i so LOL'd. seriously. but man whatever floats your boat man. so does he try to "pop" them??
    I have a hard time believing he has a wife if he is successful at popping balloons with his penis lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    I have a hard time believing he has a wife if he is successful at popping balloons with his penis lol
    Her nickname for him is "Needledick The Bug Fucker".
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Re balloon fucking: He said he "only inflates them 3/4 and (pause) use your imagination."

No, Julius. You go on a TV show to proudly proclaim you're a balloon fucker, you oughta give deets, not cop out.

Wendy A. Guest
    I can only imagine the static electricity is a real pain in the ass for him...

KristinEileen Guest
    Re balloon fucking: He said he "only inflates them 3/4 and (pause) use your imagination."

No, Julius. You go on a TV show to proudly proclaim you're a balloon fucker, you oughta give deets, not cop out.
    Bahaha! Why doesn't he just use a condom?! It's essentially the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    I can only imagine the static electricity is a real pain in the ass for him...
    Not to mention that god forsaken squeaking sound that balloons make. I think I would rather listen to Gilbert Godfried getting off rather than this guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

My ex mother-in-law used to say "The world would be a very boring place if everyone were the same." OK, but holy shit!! I don't watch this show myself, but, I have seen a few trailers. Has anyone seen the one where the woman is addicted to her own urine? She said she loves the taste & will not do without it!! Turns out the doctor was waying it was turning her system toxic & she will soon die if she doesn't get help. OK, OK, I watched that episode. But I'l tell ya I wished I hadn't. Couldn't look at apple juice for days!

Wendy A. Guest
    How 'bout the one where the lady was EATING her late husbands cremains? That horrified me!

Quote Originally Posted by KristinEileen View Post
    Bahaha! Why doesn't he just use a condom?! It's essentially the same thing...
    That would make too much sense. And there's probably some oddball event in his past involving balloons that triggers his lust of them. That usually turns out to be the case with these people. Now what that event would be, I have no idea. Julius is the first balloon fucker I ever heard of, lol.

Did y'all see the one about the girl who eats sand? She works at McD's with me, her sister who was on the show with her works with us, too.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Did y'all see the one about the girl who eats sand? She works at McD's with me, her sister who was on the show with her works with us, too.
    Damn! I didn't see that one!

lmfao @ balloon fucker. i just can't. stop.

Wendy A. Guest
    I wonder if the balloon fucker has ever experimented with mylar balloons or hell, hot air balloons?

Nelliebean Guest
    I wonder if the balloon fucker has ever experimented with mylar balloons or hell, hot air balloons?
    Probably has a good time with those twisted clown baloons.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    Probably has a good time with those twisted clown baloons.
    only when he's feeling kinky... haha (I forgot all about those balloons!)

Damn! I didn't see that one!
    I don't know if it's online or what, I tried to find the full episode streaming online (because we don't have cable and NetFlix is a couple of seasons behind at least) but all I could find were clips:

My bestie had been watching the channel that show comes on, I think A&E or TLC or something like that, and recognized the girl's sister's voice. Both girls are friends of mine but we've known her sister longer and are closer to her. Bestie immediately FB messaged me and asked how long it had been since I'd seen the girls, did they still work with me, and when I said yeah I saw them recently she sent me a link to the show. Sure enough, that was them!
    Last edited by RiaBrown; 03-23-2013 at 10:55 PM.

"I just go here!"

Wendy A. Guest
    I don't know if it's online or what, I tried to find the full episode streaming online (because we don't have cable and NetFlix is a couple of seasons behind at least) but all I could find were clips:

My bestie had been watching the channel that show comes on, I think A&E or TLC or something like that, and recognized the girl's sister's voice. Both girls are friends of mine but we've known her sister longer and are closer to her. Bestie immediately FB messaged me and asked how long it had been since I'd seen the girls, did they still work with me, and when I said yeah I saw them recently she sent me a link to the show. Sure enough, that was them!
    OMG! That's nuts! I'm going to look for the re-run to air, I gotta see it. I hope they told her that the sand from the playground can make her sick! (cat poo) She's such a pretty girl, and I hate to see it. Thanks for the clip!

OMG! That's nuts! I'm going to look for the re-run to air, I gotta see it. I hope they told her that the sand from the playground can make her sick! (cat poo) She's such a pretty girl, and I hate to see it. Thanks for the clip!
    She doesn't eat sand anymore, she just gnaws on nail files now. They filmed that a little over a year ago, and after they did the show, she stopped eating sand. Neither girl said anything about having taped the show back then, and Brea is one who would talk about her upcoming TV appearance. They must have signed a contract not to talk about it until it aired, because the night it aired, Brea and Salicia started posting pictures on FB from the taping.

"I just go here!"

Wendy A. Guest
    She doesn't eat sand anymore, she just gnaws on nail files now. They filmed that a little over a year ago, and after they did the show, she stopped eating sand. Neither girl said anything about having taped the show back then, and Brea is one who would talk about her upcoming TV appearance. They must have signed a contract not to talk about it until it aired, because the night it aired, Brea and Salicia started posting pictures on FB from the taping.
    Wow! Quiet for a year! Musta been one hell of a contract!
    I'm so glad she doesn't eat sand anymore, just watching her do that made my teeth hurt!

Is Nena's "99 Red Balloons" his choice for mood music?
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Nelliebean Guest
    Probably "Pop goes the Weasel".

No, he talks about them like Gollum from the Hobbit series does about The Ring. "My precious, my precious."-style, as he strokes them lovingly before giving them the high hard one.

"Chews Dirty Diapers" and "Addicted to Leeches" are the stories featured on tonight's episode which is on The Learning Channel at 9:00 p.m., Central Time, which is 10:00 p.m., on the east coast. After that, a rerun of the "Butt Injection Addict" and the dude who is having a relationship with his inflatable pool toys. Yeeee-Haw!!! LOL
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    i am addicted to sleep. have to have it every night
    I love women with long hair.(over the age of 50 is great)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.