Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Natalee Holloway

attackatdawn Guest

Natalee Holloway

Natalee Holloway, 18, from Birmingham, Alabama, Natalee Holloway, 18, from Birmingham, Alabama, has been missing since May 30,[SIZE=1]2005[/SIZE] . She was on a Senior Class trip to Aruba when she disappeared. No one has yet been formally charged in connection with her disappearance.

[SIZE=2]Do you think she will ever be found or who murdered her or kidnapped her? [/SIZE]

Kathyf Guest
    I have watched all coverage of that story and i am not sure. I think the boys and Yurons father know what happened and are not saying. I think whatever it was rape,drugs etc. it was an accident they covered up.

SuburbanDeathHag Guest
    She's gone forever. I must say the police down there are a bunch of nitwits. They will probably keep arresting people, and then letting them go. The U S should have sent the feds down there and taken charge of their circus.

motherogod Guest
    It sucks, but I think she's gone. I hope they figure out what happened and who, but unlikely.

Hey, who was Natalee's mom rumored to be dating? Wasn't it the father of a similar case? I heard it once but never again.

I don't think that that there's any doubt as to :

1) HOLLOWAY is dead
    2) HOLLOWAY'S body will not be found
    because it was used as shark chum
    3) The longer it goes on, the less likely it is to convict those responsible

SuburbanDeathHag Guest
    Natalie's mother is dating JonBenet Ramsey's dad. She got her face jacked up. Looks pretty good, but nothing like her old self.

Kathyf Guest
    She just released a book called Loving Natalee I think

Katie Guest
    I have the book but have not started it yet.

I also think she is gone.

My gut tells me she was sold into white slavery...go ahead and laugh, but I've traveled this big ol' world a few times and things like that do happen. Young, blond/blue eyes..she's make a fortune for the Cartel. Just my .07 cents!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

monhol Guest
    i believe those boys hopped on her and poked the hell out of her while she was drunk and threw her body in the water where the sharks got her. i think the boy's families know what happened. so now whenever one of my friends say they are going to aruba, i always say be careful and do not talk to strange men.

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by monhol View Post
    i believe those boys hopped on her and poked the hell out of her while she was drunk and threw her body in the water where the sharks got her. i think the boy's families know what happened. so now whenever one of my friends say they are going to aruba, i always say be careful and do not talk to strange men.
    yeah but no but yeah but no but, arent't all men strange????

Susan

star82 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by motherogod View Post
    It sucks, but I think she's gone. I hope they figure out what happened and who, but unlikely.

Hey, who was Natalee's mom rumored to be dating? Wasn't it the father of a similar case? I heard it once but never again.

I heard from my Grandma that Natalee's mother is dating JonBenet Ramsey's father. I guess they both can relate to their children?

Ruffian Guest
    Regarding John Ramsey and Holloway's mother dating......I don't know why, but it gives me a great big creepy feeling. I'm probably just weird. LOL

All three of those boys know what happened, I think. I don't think they set out to kill her, but SOMETHING went wrong, and she ended up very dead. Poor Girl.

ajurk Guest
    i read a message board about her and a lot of people from aruba comment on it. the general consensus is that they killed her (brothers and joran) and put her body in some type of fishing cage. apparently that is what joran and the brothers have told a lot of people and natalee's mother has heard this too. here is the link to the message board: http://scaredmonkeys.com/category/natalee-holloway/

her body is gone and at this point, they could probably confess and aruba would do nothing about it.

I love your avatar, ajurk!

RoRo Guest
    I think the 3 boys killed her and threw her in the water, my friend's been to Aruba and said theres a place where the current takes you straight out to sea...she will never be found...As for Aruba I would never go there and would encourage the world at large to boycott it and maybe just maybe the authorities will pay more attention to the crimes committed against tourists which is the islands main income

Analyst_Rob Guest

'I live among the creatures of the night'â?¦

Some of the Arubain circumstances of this case are not surprisingâ?¦
    A close friend had a time-share down there for awhileâ?¦ Staying around for two weeks at a clip; he became familiar with the Island night-lifeâ?¦
    Apparently, unlike many other foreign travel areas; the local population is allowed to freely mix with the tourists and, like the Buffet song sez� some of the local males swarm the young American girls like 'feeding sharks'� Now boys will be boys and girls will be girls� but the REAL Arubain twist here is the practice of spiking drinks with drugs.�. 'Here you go blondie�. Drink-up� I can get us more'��.
    Natalie was marked from the minute she walked in the night-club door.
    She will know no Justice or final resting place.

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    yea, i have heard of the "nightlife" there too. i think it was "date rape" gone wrong. i think they o.d.'d her and then panicked and ditched her. ya'll are probaly right, she is fuish food. but i also agree, her mom dating john ramsey is very odd. i bet its a strained relationship.

Danse Macabre Guest
    I think those guys drugged her up to rape her, but then she died accidentally and they had to cover it up trowing her body to the sharks.

That's pretty sad. I wish her family could at least recover her body and bury her with dignity.
    Last edited by Danse Macabre; 10-22-2007 at 10:52 AM.

I never noticed anything "unsavory" in Aruba. But, then again I didn't really venture out at night.

Gardner32 Guest
    did anyone catch the first episode of Haunting Evidence? It is a show that has a psychic, a medium and a paranormal expert. They went to Aruba and did their thing. They think that she was given a date rape drug, then taken to the beach where that one kid forced himself on her, and she died during the assualt. The other two helped dispose of the body, along with the father. They also think that one of the brothers will eventually spill the beans, because it bothers him so much. It will be interesting to see if it's all true. And I do believe they are all guilty.

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    My only 2 questions are:

1. How can you go out with "friends" in a foreign country and those "friends" let you leave with a group of strange guys and not try to stop you???

2. How can these same "friends" not tell anyone she was missing until they got to the airport?? Does no one else find that a bit odd??

Irishlass Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    Regarding John Ramsey and Holloway's mother dating......I don't know why, but it gives me a great big creepy feeling. I'm probably just weird. LOL
    Yea i know i got a weird feeling about that to...

RoRo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishlass View Post
    Yea i know i got a weird feeling about that to...
    I don''t know how close they are, in people a couple weeks ago she said he still lives in Michigan and she is still down south, though not where she lived when Natalie went missing....usually long distance relationships are strained and I don't see this one going the distance

Katie Guest
    She has moved closer to him. I think it is great. The talk around Atlanta is that he is a very caring, person. I hope they can find love in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by susalu View Post
    yeah but no but yeah but no but, arent't all men strange????

Susan
    are you a fan of Little Britain by chance?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity. ~Edvard Munch

SanDiegodeathhag19 Guest
    that is a bit strange, that her friends didnt realise she was missing until they got to the airport! no calls, no anything, i would have been worried, but maybe they were out getting drunk and god knows what...

tensecondstolove Guest
    Yeah I think those three boys took advantage of her when she was drunk/high/whatever, raped her, accidentally killed her, and went to that one dude's dad to figure out how to hide the body. I don't know but I've just always seen GUILT written all over those dude's faces. Whatever happened, they know about it.

Jack Raines Guest
    I read an excerpt from her mom's book about the case. The weird thing is that Natalee knew someone who went on her school's senior trip to Aruba the year before and they had warned her to stay away from Carlos N Charlie's (the club she met Juron Van Der Sloot in) because of the dangerous guys there.

But I guess Natalee as most teenage girls would, probably found the prospect of "dangerous guys" to be exciting. Its so sad, what happened to her...

djdeath-hag Guest
    Why doesn't Slyvia Browne weigh in on this one?!?!?! Of course, knowing how she is... we'd all feel SO certain of what's become of Natalee. (not nice, but true?!?)

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I think the date rape gone wrong scenario is spot on. I don't think Natalee had any clue what she was getting into with Urine/oops Joran.

Aruba is a lovely place, but I will never go there again.

Wasn't there a travel writer that also disappeared there under very strange cirucumstances with a local and nothing was done about that either?

Natalee's mom and John Ramsey dating really squees me right out.

scarletfever1971 Guest
    I think it was an accidental death and the boys that she was last seen with are taking it to their grave.

ajurk Guest
    speaking of sylvia browne, has anyone seen stopsylviabrowne.com ? i used to like her until i read that website...jeeeez.

anywho, the only thing that the natalee holloway case has taught me is that if i go missing in a foreign country, im screwed.

MorbidMolly Guest
    She`s gone...has been from day one....no doubt in my mind

Maruz83 Guest
    I never heard of the friends not missing her thing.... maybe it was all a huge orgy gone wrong (with the high-school friends & joran/brothers)... You just never know !

IMO, she's fish food. She left alone in a car with boys (stupid), they took things too far and accidently killed her (more stupid). Just like with the OJ case here in the good ol USA, a comedy of errors occurred and no one is convicted of murder. Overall, the Aruban people are wonderful and the island is one of the safest in all the Carribean. Beats Mexico by a landslide. Bottom line -- wherever you travel, Aruba or Alabama or L.A., be smart and be careful. Terrible for all involved.

WendyK Guest

Natalee Holloway

ORANJESTAD, Aruba â?? Three men who were previously detained as suspects in the 2005 disappearance of American teen Natalee Holloway have been re-arrested in the case, the Aruban public prosecutor's office said Wednesday.
    Dutch teen Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe have been arrested on suspicion of involvement in manslaughter and causing seriously bodily harm that caused the death of the 18-year-old American, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.
    Van der Sloot was arrested in the Netherlands, where he is attending university, and is expected to be extradited to Aruba. The Kalpoe brothers were arrested in the Dutch Caribbean island.
    seriously bodily harm that caused the death of the 18-year-old American, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.
    Van der Sloot was arrested in the Netherlands, where he is attending university, and is expected to be extradited to Aruba. The Kalpoe brothers were arrested in the Dutch Caribbean island.

Kathyf Guest
    I hope they get to the bottom of this.

WendyK Guest
    I don't think they will ever find her body, I think she was shark bate.I do agree somone needs to be held accountable.

firegilnotguns Guest
    There is already a thread about this here: http://www.findadeath.com/forum/showthread.php?t=898

WendyK Guest
    I searched the topic and it came up zero results

firegilnotguns Guest
    I just searched for "Natalee" (I remembered this topic being up before) and the thread (link I pasted) came right up. Sometimes the search can be testy...don't know why! Thank you for attempting to search before posting!

I think it was posted again because this is breaking news from today. You know, my gut is telling me that she is still alive. I really think she was sold into sexual slavery in South America. I know it sounds crazy but, those things do happen in this world. Maybe we'll really never know. (sigh)

different kind of girl Guest
    oh good, updates! this case is one I like to watch...I'm hoping she's not shark bait but that they'll find her body (or have)

Kathyf Guest
    The guys Dr. Phil sent in to investigate the slave trade had to leave one was shot. that was a while ago though.

firegilnotguns Guest
    Well, even if there is breaking news, it should still be put in the original thread- Nick has used threads about Marilyn Monroe (photos, dresses, casket, crypt, etc.) as an example for not doing repeat threads every time there is a piece of news/new photo, etc. However, obviously the search didn't work properly for WendyK or she wouldn't have started this duplicate thread anyway, so the point regarding that is moot, but further discussion regarding this topic should be confined to the original thread, as these will undoubtedly have to be merged in the near future anyway.

oranjuicejones Guest
    I think I'd rather be shark bait than a sex slave. At least that horror is over with quickly.

deathybrad Guest
    How can they re-open the case without a body (or what I will assume is no new evidence)? This is like flying John Mark Karr back from Thailand.

Noelle Page Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by oranjuicejones View Post
    I think I'd rather be shark bait than a sex slave. At least that horror is over with quickly.
    Not me--where there's life, there's hope! (Strange coming from a DH, but I do believe it)