Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 891011121959 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound Off & Introduce Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Morto View Post
    Hi Gang,I have been a fan on the reading end for about six months now.Scott's sense of humor is amazing!Anyway I live in Northern California but raised in the East,I found myself fascinated as a kid with cemeteries so go figure here I am.My name is Mike
    Great username Welcome.

Just realised I haven't introduced myself either;

M 34 UK GSOH WLTM BBW NSFW LOL OMGWTFBBQ

knothere Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by W Axl Rose View Post
    Great username Welcome.

Just realised I haven't introduced myself either;

M 34 UK GSOH WLTM BBW NSFW LOL OMGWTFBBQ
    wtf

ok so im
    39 can w? lol dont get the rest

Hi Gang,I have been a fan on the reading end for about six months now.Scott's sense of humor is amazing!Anyway I live in Northern California but raised in the East,I found myself fascinated as a kid with cemeteries so go figure here I am.My name is Mike
    Welcome, Morto. I am also in Northern California in the San Francisco Bay Area. What part of No. CA are you in? Also you should check this thread: http://www.findadeath.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5078
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Morto Guest
    Thanks John I will give it a shot,sounds like a blast.Im in Sacramento by the way

PvN73 Guest
    Welcome everyone! Good to see you all here.

Thanks John I will give it a shot,sounds like a blast.Im in Sacramento by the way
    The more the merrier. We're all looking forward to it.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    wtf

ok so im
    39 can w? lol dont get the rest
    Don't encourage him.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

slinky Guest
    Hi, I'm a newbie here. I've been reading FAD for ages but only recently found the message boards.

I'm a 30 year old girl and nobody really know about my two weird fascinations (except my boyfriend who appears to ignore it), one being the content of this site and the other serial killers. I'm not a nutter really!

*waves*

Cadence71 Guest

You too?

You are not a nutter...I've always been fascinated by this kind of stuff.

Hey does anyone know what it means when the forum title has "sticky" by it? I tried to look it up in FAQ but nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    Hi, I'm a newbie here. I've been reading FAD for ages but only recently found the message boards.

I'm a 30 year old girl and nobody really know about my two weird fascinations (except my boyfriend who appears to ignore it), one being the content of this site and the other serial killers. I'm not a nutter really!

*waves*

Fair play for sharing that. No, you're not a nutter. It's everyone else we have to worry about.

Welcome and enjoy

slinky Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KDenz71 View Post
    You are not a nutter...I've always been fascinated by this kind of stuff.

Hey does anyone know what it means when the forum title has "sticky" by it? I tried to look it up in FAQ but nothing.
    Sticky just means the thread stays stuck at the top of the boards...so no-one misses it.

Hi Axl,

Don't get me wrong, I don't 'like' serial killers but I have read loads about them and am weirdly fascinated by them and their lives.
    haha I'll stop digging now!

Catwoman Guest

I'm new

Hi everybody! This is my first post and I am so happy to have found this website! I am very curious about hollywood/famous peoples deaths and especially suicides - how did they do it? what drove them to it?

Anybody from the Toronto area?

Jaenne Guest
    I'm just Jaenne. (pronounced like Janie: Jay-KNEE) I am a part-time tortured artist, full-time Death Hag. I design cross-stitch patterns on my site and art originals. I'm mentioning it is because I have to-date made 12 cross stitch patterns from funeral programs and photographs from a funeral. Yes! Death Hags do embroidery! I haven't done a pattern of an actual corpse or a headstone, but I'm sure that request is going to pop up one day. Stuff like that I do for free, as I just think I cannot put a price on anything that personal.

alessa Guest
    Hi,
    I'm a sleep deprived mom of two special needs toddlers. I love true crime and American history.

Guest Guest

Smile Finally made it here woo hoo!

Geez I finally was able to join. I tried to join months ago but for some reason it would never accept my membership till today when I tried again in desperation!! lol!! So I have been a reluctant lurker. I have spent hours, hours hours etcetera you know what I mean! reading the stories, clicking the links, lauging at the jokes! Great information and what an amazing website FindaDeath. Just love it. Every once in a while, when I have been too long, my husband come in and says"what the heck are you doing in here"??? LOL!! I am a canuck who is very sad about Jeff Healy, and wow so many nice thing said here about him. I know other Canadians who don't even know who he is shame on them. I am still sad about Pavarotti and Patrick, but Patrick might make it!! anyone hear the amazing story of Ronny Hawkins, bless his heart!!!! Google him if not, he survived pancreatic cancer with a prognosis of only one month or so.

Well I just wanted to say hi, that I am officially not hiding anymore, and to say thanks for all the great reading material over the months. You even wrote about some of my favorites like Weezie from The Jeffersons. One thing I do love about this board is, most members seem to be actual adults, and not silly teeny boppers like what are on most of the boards on the net nowadays. Anyway I am a canuck living with a husband, 5 cats and 2 dogs and one lovely turtle, we are in the middle of moving house (nice new house yah! but the moving is bleh). If I may add, for any cat lovers out there, I hope this link works and thanks again for such a great message board!!
    http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1323099

welcome, reluctant lurker and fellow canuck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spoiledkitty Guest
    welcome and congrats!

Greetings and salutations!
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

leevancleef Guest
    Welcome to the board!!!

Hello, Spookykitty! Nice to meet you and I'm glad your membership came through this time. Love your Harold and Maude avatar. That's a classic death hag flick!

Welcome.

Good to see you here!

bluebear71 Guest
    Welcome to the forum!! Hope you enjoy yourself here.

knothere Guest
    welcome eh

Martini Guest
    Glad to have another Canuck on board! Welcome!

Snudgie Guest
    Hi there!!! Welcome....you'll be hopelessly addicted to this place by Tuesday!

xxx

I always like to see someone's first post! Welcome and enjoy your new addiction!

welcome and enjoy!

Welcome Spookykitty...enjoy your journey!

Love your avatar!

OBX Guest
    Welcome, but who are these adults you are alluding to in your post. I haven't seen any.

Steeeeeeve.

Life Is Death Guest

Another among the ranks..

Greetings,

Hello, I'm new. I've been lurking for a while, but never really registered until today. This is a great site, and forum to catch up on entries of the afterlife. Hope to have a great time here.

PvN73 Guest
    Welcome Life Is Death!!! Enjoy yourself!!!!

STEVE.

Welcome

AmyH Guest
    Hi All

I've been lurking for ages and reading everything. I seem to be getting much less work done now that I've found this forum though!

Ams

ozzysmom Guest
    Hello everyone. I found the FAD website last summer and when I did I literally spend 9 hours reading every single name/story on the directory. Just 3 days ago I began looking at this forum, needless to say I spent another 9 hours or so reading everyones post in just the 15 min of fame catagory. I am going to enjoy chatting with you all, and here I though I was the only person entertained by morbidity.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    Hello everyone. I found the FAD website last summer and when I did I literally spend 9 hours reading every single name/story on the directory. Just 3 days ago I began looking at this forum, needless to say I spent another 9 hours or so reading everyones post in just the 15 min of fame catagory. I am going to enjoy chatting with you all, and here I though I was the only person entertained by morbidity.
    Welcome! You are in the right place!!!! I can't believe you did all that reading!!!

ozzysmom Guest
    rainy day, nothing else to do but look at death i guess

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaenne View Post
    I'm just Jaenne. (pronounced like Janie: Jay-KNEE) I am a part-time tortured artist, full-time Death Hag. I design cross-stitch patterns on my site and art originals. I'm mentioning it is because I have to-date made 12 cross stitch patterns from funeral programs and photographs from a funeral. Yes! Death Hags do embroidery! I haven't done a pattern of an actual corpse or a headstone, but I'm sure that request is going to pop up one day. Stuff like that I do for free, as I just think I cannot put a price on anything that personal.
    Very cool, Jaenne. Welcome!

Alexandra Guest
    New here. My name (obviously) is Alexandra and I reside in NE Ohio.

I wouldn't say I'm a "death hag" but I just kind of like poking into the backgrounds of famous people. And I've found some very interesting things!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaenne View Post
    That is very cool! If you're not a Death Hag, I don't know who is!!!! I also spend my time doing a sort of wearable art, and when my eyes get tired of that, I come here... I have a boutique that buys my things, and although I don't get a lot of money, it's very nice that people appreciate what I do. I'm sure the things you do give people something to cherish.

pkrjenkins Guest
    Hi,

I'm a newbie and glad to finally be here. I've had the worst time getting registered. Thanks to Annie for helping me!

Pamla

I too am a newbie so I apologize in advance if I annoy anyone. This forum is awesome, it's all people like me! I have finally found a place where I can talk about dead things and no one says, "I'm eating," or "Do we have to have this conversation?"

Oh, I'm 28, live in Oklahoma (where the wind goes sweeping through the plain,) with my boyfriend, work in a hospital, and obsess over my website, which is about serial killers. (It is not a 'gore-hound' type site.)

Quote Originally Posted by comie_nessa@hotmail.com View Post
    I too am a newbie so I apologize in advance if I annoy anyone. This forum is awesome, it's all people like me! I have finally found a place where I can talk about dead things and no one says, "I'm eating," or "Do we have to have this conversation?"

Oh, I'm 28, live in Oklahoma (where the wind goes sweeping through the plain,) with my boyfriend, work in a hospital, and obsess over my website, which is about serial killers. (It is not a 'gore-hound' type site.)
    Hi, and welcome to you and all the other newbies. I picked you out because I have a really good friend whom I've never met who lives in Oklahoma. I also just want to assure you that as long as I'm here, you need not worry about being THE most annoying person LOL. But, please do try. It's really hard to annoy us, we are pretty jaded... You won't have to worry about someone saying "You're so weird".

My friend in OK is an Artist/Farmer and is one of the funniest people I know and have never met. So, I know you probably have a very strange sense of humor too.

take care,
    Hidium

Quote Originally Posted by Life Is Death View Post
    Greetings,

Hello, I'm new. I've been lurking for a while, but never really registered until today. This is a great site, and forum to catch up on entries of the afterlife. Hope to have a great time here.
    I lurked for a really long time.... I would bet american money that there are people who wish I was still lurking.

Welcome to your new addiction and have fun.

screaming_mimi Guest
    Hello everyone, my name is Tammie and I'm from Kentucky..I'm a serious but closeted death hag (I even enjoy looking at the mailboxes). I was so happy to find FAD a few years ago and know there was at least one person like me (thanks Scott) And now to have this forum full of death hags is simply amazing! I was a lurker for awhile but I have found my voice. This is a great thread!

jnjmac13 Guest
    I'm buried in 8 inches of snow AND its Easter weekend. Can yu guess where I live?

cracksumskullz Guest

hi

hi im cracksumskulls

djdeath-hag Guest
    I've been remiss about checking in on this thread.......no slight intended to any of our new death hags. Welcome one & ALL!
    Hag Hugs, Dennis

Hello Welcome to ALL newbies... please start posting!!!!
    Let me guess: jnjmac13 - are you in Lansing?
    Hi to cracsomeskullz
    hello to ScreamingMimi, love your avatar

Meat Wagon Guest

Meat Wagon Says HI

Howdy. Like a lot of others here, I've been lurking quite a while so thought it was about time to say hello.

I'm 55, married 23 1/2 yrs., no kiddos. Hobbies are bicylcing and collecting toy trucks. I love to read the intricate details about the deaths of famous people, especially musicians from the 60s era which kindled my musical interests. I also have a natural interest in the death industry.

I travel a lot w/ limited internet access but will continue to be a regular looker and throw in my .02 once in a while.