Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1858656667
Results 3,301 to 3,307 of 3307

Thread: Sound Off & Introduce Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucan View Post
    Greeting one and all from Down Under (Australia)!
    I've been attempting to join for some time but the forum issues have been preventing me. However, today was my lucky day and here I am!
    Pleased to meet you all and looking forward to some fun and frank discussions.
    "Bartender, this round is on me! Cheers"
    Welcome ! As Norma Desmond says in Sunset Boulevard " You'll like it here. " And you will !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I've been attempting to join for some time but the forum issues have been preventing me. However, today was my lucky day and here I am!
    Welcome aboard! If you need anything at all, just give me or another staff member a holler via PM or profile. Have fun! I know you will!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Welcome, LordLucan!
    Glad to see you, have a lot of fun.

Have you ever heard of Stan Laurel?
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Webmaster
    https://findadeath.com
    https://findadeathforum.com

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Welcome, LordLucan!
    Glad to see you, have a lot of fun.

Have you ever heard of Stan Laurel?
    Indeed I have, I am of a 'certain' age.
    There's something happening here, what is is ain't exactly clear.

Hi all! I'm going to reintroduce myself. My name is Maria, but I usually go by Ria around these parts. I'm originally from Kansas City, Missouri, but 3½ years ago I moved to Columbia, Missouri, home of Mizzou. I came out lesbian in 2019, and am engaged to the love of my life.

I have worked for Freddy's for 7 years across two stores, almost 4 years at my home store and 3½ years in my current store. I am now a Jedi Master Trainer for the front of house, and Wifey-to-be is Jedi Master Trainer for the back of the house. I have maintained I don't want management, since I don't have a vehicle and would require a Monday to Friday 8-4 schedule that they just cannot provide. Plus I don't want the headache. Before Freddy's I worked for McDonald's for over 10 years. I have lots of stories about "effers," or Karens, I've dealt with that provide entertaining reading in the vent thread.

I've been on the board for around 15 years I think. Hell I don't know anymore. With the passing of our beloved admin CindyT, when pkstracy was named admin, I offered to step in and help out as moderator, hence my new title of the Tiny Terror Moderator.
    Last edited by RiaBrown; 09-24-2023 at 09:57 AM.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Hi Ria!! So glad you are here and thank you again.

Well I'll introduce myself I think the first time I did this was when I first joined the board or a year or so after...My name is Tracy, I am a witchy housewife. I love books, actually I am a book addict, no seriously I am my TBR (To Be Read) has over 1,650 books on it, physical books. I love all things True Crime, as well as Thrillers, Horror, heck I'll read just about anything, I also write my own stuff in my spare time, I can also be found playing world of warcraft, as well as Dungeons&Dragons, or The Last of Us and I might just be the one kicking your ass on Call of Duty, while listening to classic rock and sipping a coke zero, I live with my hubby and the actual king of the house, our cat Pepe, who is a Tuxedo Cat, as well as the Princess of the family our dog Bailey. I've been a member of the board since 2007, even though it says 2008, I took over as admin after our beloved admin CindyT passed away in June (raises a diet coke in her honor).