Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rolling Stones

The Rolling Stones

This Thread Is Temporarily Not In Service, Should Be Up And Running Someday
    Last edited by Jason; 10-12-2007 at 01:16 PM.

Danny62 Guest
    You know It would not surprise me...That guy looks like hell!!!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Keith is my GOD! bash on Keith, you're bashing on ME! and that's not nice.

candleinthewind Guest
    Keith will outlive us all and my grandkids will be going to Stones concerts.

ComputerGuy Guest
    The dude is one bad mutha. Even snorts remains!! He'll live to be at least 400

the snorting his father's remains was a rumour. he vehemently denies that everytime he is asked about it.

i saw the Rolling Stones live last year and he and Mick were pretty fucking spry. i hope i can have that much get up and go when i'm that old. i kept laughing because Keith had a cigarette in his mouth through every song. damn, MY lungs aren't even that good! i can barely walk up a flight of stairs!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity. ~Edvard Munch

Quote Originally Posted by Death Hag Chris View Post
    Keith is my GOD! bash on Keith, you're bashing on ME! and that's not nice.
    And I've got Chris' back, if he should need assistance.

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool Moon View Post
    And I've got Chris' back, if he should need assistance.
    you're alright in my book.

RoRo Guest
    I gotta say I love Keith how can ya not love a multi-gazillionaire that cuts his own hair! I saw the Stones some years back and was amazed that he and Mick were so energetic. But I must also say Keith probably won't die cuz I think his body is practically embalmed from all his drinking over the years!

wouldn't it suck if he was killed by a golf ball or something.

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    wouldn't it suck if he was killed by a golf ball or something.

LMAO!! WTF?? I LIKE YOUR HUMOR, CRACKED ME UP PICTURING A GOLF BALL NAILING HIM!

Quote Originally Posted by dirttrackdemon3 View Post
    LMAO!! WTF?? I LIKE YOUR HUMOR, CRACKED ME UP PICTURING A GOLF BALL NAILING HIM!
    lol... I mean all this build up about how immortal he is and something as stupid as a golf ball ends it all. He did fall out of a coconut tree... that would have been equally as funny had he died.

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    lol... I mean all this build up about how immortal he is and something as stupid as a golf ball ends it all. He did fall out of a coconut tree... that would have been equally as funny had he died.

A COCONUT TREE??? THATS EVEN FUNNIER!! i bet he was a "rolling stone" when he landed!

A COCONUT TREE??? THATS EVEN FUNNIER!! i bet he was a "rolling stone" when he landed!
    Yeah check it out!

How does it feeeel, to fall on your own... LIKE A ROLLING STONE

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    guess his monkey ass will stay out of trees from now on!! was he really that hungry??

guess his monkey ass will stay out of trees from now on!! was he really that hungry??
    Probably not.. just figured "I'm Keith bloody Richards and I feel like climbing a Coconut Tree" and/or the stones are really tapped out for new material and they told Keith to go try out new things.

Death Hag Chris Guest
    when I heard about him falling, all I could picture was a slew of empty Captian Morgan bottles, and Marlboro cig packs all over the ground. but I love old Keith. he's such a crazy cat.

Cherry Malotte Guest
    I wonder if Keith was singing 'you put the lime in the coconut' when he was climbing up that tree.

I have to back up elnoradawn - we had tenth row to the Stones and had a close eye view of Keef. He actually looks quite younger in person than how he shows up on camera for some odd reason.

cachluv Guest
    "wouldn't it suck if he was killed by a golf ball or something."

LOLOL. I had an aunt who had cancer and beat it twice, only to fall down a flight of stairs and break her neck. If I was her I'd be PISSED. OFF.

As for Keef, either-

1) he's already gone
    2) this man will never die. It's just not feng shui. No balance, all akilter.

you're alright in my book.

Right back at you and I love your avatar.

Bee1001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post

LOLOL. I had an aunt who had cancer and beat it twice, only to fall down a flight of stairs and break her neck. If I was her I'd be PISSED. OFF.

I let out a chuckle after reading that and then said to myself "wow, that was a horrible thing to laugh at!"

RockyM90 Guest
    Keith Richards is a living fossil, and good for us he is still rocking like he was 40 years ago. You really gotta admire a band that has stayed together this long and are still rocking to this very day. It is no longer about the money for him, just the simple love of the fans and performing in general. I saw them last year in Foxboro and they were teriffic. I don't think i saw a moment where Keith didn't have a cigarette in his mouth, what a legend. He is destined to die on stage while performing, I think he would see it a fit way to die.

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool Moon View Post
    Right back at you and I love your avatar.
    I love your avatar as well. you can't beat Moon the Loon in a top hat and tails. good stuff indeed.

Darrianne Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by candleinthewind View Post
    Keith will outlive us all and my grandkids will be going to Stones concerts.

ROFL!!!! I could see that.

leevancleef Guest
    Keith kicks ass! Hes no longer human , imo!

Just Kidding!!!!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    wow, why bring this topic back after 2 months?

MorbidMolly Guest
    I love Keith.....after an atomic explosion the only thing that will be left is Keith & cochroaches.....and if he dies before then, can you imagine the look on the embalmer`s face when he realizes he`s already embalmed....priceless, I tell you.....

MorbidMolly Guest

I`d vote for boredom, myself.....

Was searching for my "Colon" thread (for Molly) and I saw this one and thought I would scare somebody into thinking he died. That's All.
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    I`d vote for boredom, myself.....
    Seeing as I found it trying to help you I am deeply crushed by your comment.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Was searching for my "Colon" thread (for Molly) and I saw this one and thought I would scare somebody into thinking he died. That's All.

Seriously man, find that thread......I need it....

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    Seriously man, find that thread......I need it....
    I did... go back to the hamburger thread.

MorbidMolly Guest
    I did... go back to the hamburger thread.
    Thanks amigo...

bluebear71 Guest
    I LOVE the Stones and Kieth IS great. However, the man will not need to be embalmed.

PvN73 Guest
    If Keith ever needed a blood transfusion the only person who could donate would be Lemmy from Motorhead. I have no idea how he is still alive and rockin.

leevancleef Guest

The Rolling Stones: TEEN'S WILD RIDE OF DANGER & DEBAUCHERY WITH MICK AND CO.

They are one of my favorite bands, and their 60s and early 70s stuff is the music i listen to the most(i listen to Let it bleed album at least once a week!). My favorite albums are Beggars Banquet, Let it Bleed, Exile on Main Street and Sticky fingers, wonderful stuff that i recommend to all my fellow hags here.

Some pictures of the band:

Keith Richards said that the day he saw his band's name below BOB DIDDLEY'S was one of the happiest days in his life.

Cool Pics! Love the Stones.

leevancleef Guest
    Glad that you like them Jason
    Any thoughts on them guys? Their music, their lives, their tours,their sins?? Let's discuss!

Well Jagger banged so many women (and men I guess). Liza Minelli at studio 54, the girl from "one day at a time" (forgot her name).

The Stones are one of those bands that I grew up hating then as got older I grew to love. Everything up to "Tattoo You" I think is great.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by leevancleef View Post
    They are one of my favorite bands, and their 60s and early 70s stuff is the music i listen to the most(i listen to Let it bleed album at least once a week!). My favorite albums are Beggars Banquet, Let it Bleed, Exile on Main Street and Sticky fingers, wonderful stuff that i recommend to all my fellow hags here.

Some pictures of the band:

Keith Richards said that the day he saw his band's name below BOB DIDDLEY'S was one of the happiest days in his life.

Nice Pics!!

Thanks for sharing!!

I like the old stones stuff. But to me they sold out years ago. How much damn money do you need?
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Well Jagger banged so many women (and men I guess). Liza Minelli at studio 54, the girl from "one day at a time" (forgot her name).
    wasnt david bowie won of them? Well thats what his exwife says!

I love paint it black! that song is timeless!

Quote Originally Posted by hrhdiesel View Post
    wasnt david bowie won of them? Well thats what his exwife says!

I love paint it black! that song is timeless!
    David Bowies wife says that she caught him in bed with Mick Jagger. She says that they were both nude. I dont know and dont really care.
    The Stones are the best rock and roll band in the world!! I have seen them in concert 5 times and each time it was a awsome experience. I love their music and continue to listen to it. I just hope that they go on tour again.

I actually really liked Voodoo Lounge.

Reecy Guest
    Let's talk about them. Okay here goes......... Which one smoked his father's dead ashes?

CHARLIE WATTS!!!!!!! SIKE... Keith claimed to, but later said just kiddin.

Which one of them will die first? (Besides Brian Jones)

endsleigh03 Guest
    CHARLIE WATTS!!!!!!! SIKE... Keith claimed to, but later said just kiddin.

Which one of them will die first? (Besides Brian Jones)
    Charlie Watts. Maybe.

Forever-27 Guest
    " Theyre Satanic Majestries Request " .... Awsome Psychodelic stones album !

That and " 12x5 " are my favorites

She Comes in Rainbows is the best song on that album. Love it!