Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mediums, Clairvoyants, & Psychics

Vamp Guest
    Never, I do read Tarots and friends often call me. I don't charge though.

Vamp you are spot on with those readings baby!
    Wanna see my grandkids?

ceege Guest
    Yes you are vamp. Your readings are right on target.

Cettie Guest
    Vamp, maybe I could impose on you for a reading sometime?

Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    Wait-it wasn't Dionne, it was that lady who played the wife on 'Good Times'
    I don't remember-but it was alot I recall, at least 20 I think-it was years ago. I was like on the line for a minute or less I think. I hated the actress ever since.
    I hated that actress ever since-
    This one?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=875vWKKRleY
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    No. Remember the one that Downtown Julie Brown did the commercials for? In the commercials she was on a yacht with the psychic dude who ran the phonelines or whatnot - he looked like Deputy Dog. Bizarre.
    Okay it was Gary Spivey and his Psychic Companion Network. This guy had infomercials back in the 90s. Total freak.
    http://www.garyspivey.com/predictions.html
    Check out the vid clips
    http://www.garyspivey.com/audiovideo.html
    Bizarre
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqPdTVILt2Q
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Z0d...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKC8d...eature=related

Sorry couldnt find the one with Downtown Julie Brown.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Vamp Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cettie View Post
    Vamp, maybe I could impose on you for a reading sometime?
    No problem, Cettie. PM me what you want to know.

Vamp Guest

Who here is Psychic?

I've so been told. I think my father and one of my sisters definitely is. My dad gets premonitions in his dreams. I think my sister is just a witch, and I mean that in the most loving way. I just get feelings about people and use tarots. The "feelings" help me quite often in my job. No money taken, we are all quite normal. I think it runs in families.

Chevyheaven Guest
    I dont know about psychics and carots and all that but my grammama reads tea leaves. She always tells me stuff about my life and my career.

WendyK Guest
    I get odd feelings all the time... I just know when something is going to happen. When my phone rings at work I know who it is and we don't have caller ID...It don't happen all the time but usually when I get my feelings I am right.

BigBootyJudy Guest
    My Grandma and I are very intuitive and "sensitive" to things. She alot more so than myslef. And sometimes I have dreams that end up ringing true not to soon afterwards but I wouldn't necessarily call it psychic. I'll stick with intuitive for now.

Vamp Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyJudy View Post
    My Grandma and I are very intuitive and "sensitive" to things. She alot more so than myslef. And sometimes I have dreams that end up ringing true not to soon afterwards but I wouldn't necessarily call it psychic. I'll stick with intuitive for now.
    I like the terms a sensitive. I agree with you somewhat. I am sensitive and I probably pick up clues because of it. Call it "intuition", call it "psychic". You choose.

Cettie Guest
    I'm a medium.

I think I am a bit. Since I was a child I tend to know and see things that others don't. It seems to have lessened a bit as I have gotten older (maybe just out of practice.) The most recent thing was when my ex fiance's mother passed away. She and I were very close. We were getting ready to go back to the hospital after being there all night and all of a sudden I got this awful awful pain in my stomach (I have never had anything like it before or since) and I felt incredibly overwhelmed. Then the phone rang and we found out she had passed. I have always felt that it was connected.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

ME!!! I just chew through the leather straps this morning! Oh wait- psychic, not psychotic. Sorry.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

No. Remember the one that Downtown Julie Brown did the commercials for? In the commercials she was on a yacht with the psychic dude who ran the phonelines or whatnot - he looked like Deputy Dog. Bizarre.
    Gary Spivey.
    Thats who Im talkin about.

RubySlippers Guest
    Gary Spivey.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA....too funny.

ginny9577 Guest
    he looks like an oompa loompa
    Gary Spivey.

mstee2u1972 Guest

I did something very stupid this morning. I went to see a psychic/palm reader.

For a fairly intelligent person, I did something very stupid this morning. I went to see a psychic/palm reader. When I contacted her about the fee, she told me $45. So I went, she read my palm, I asked a few questions. She really didn't tell me anything I already didn't know. HOWEVER....she then proceeded to tell me that I have bad luck on me due to some woman in my family and that for $100 she could take my "case" and help restore my luck in 3 sessions. The lady then asks me to go get the money and come right back. So I got up and left, but I kept right on going. I know BS when I smell it. First it will be $100 today, then tomorrow suddenly my "case" will become more difficult than she originally thought, and I will have to pay her some more money to get rid of this bad luck.
    So right now I feel stupid, especially since I'm out $45 bucks, but at least I didn't give her any more money.

radiojane Guest
    You're not a moron.... A moron would've given her the 100.

Chalk it up as experience and don't dwell on it.

BigBootyJudy Guest
    Oh well , chalk it up to a learning experience. We have all done dumb things and the best thing you can do is to learn from it and move on leaving it behind. The ploy you talk about was and I believe still is very common with people who claim to be psychic. Alot of them will claim that you have a "curse" but by giving them money they can remove it or reverse it to the person who "put the curse" on you. Just have a good laugh, smack yourself in the forehead and know you are not the only one they have done this to. Obviously that has worked before on other people so she was going to see if it was going to work on you!

I'm glad you left and kept going! That woman should be ashamed of herself

mstee2u1972 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post

Very true...I am trying to tell myself that I am not dumb, just misguided right now.
    While I am pretty sure there are some real people out there with real psychic gifts, fake people like this give them a very bad name.

TallulahDahling Guest
    Fabulous, dahling! You've just given me an idea for a job opportunity

mstee2u1972 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyJudy View Post
    Oh well , chalk it up to a learning experience. We have all done dumb things and the best thing you can do is to learn from it and move on leaving it behind. The ploy you talk about was and I believe still is very common with people who claim to be psychic. Alot of them will claim that you have a "curse" but by giving them money they can remove it or reverse it to the person who "put the curse" on you. Just have a good laugh, smack yourself in the forehead and know you are not the only one they have done this to. Obviously that has worked before on other people so she was going to see if it was going to work on you!

It sounded like she was feeding me a line when she was telling me what she could do to "help" me. If she were really psychic, she would have sensed right away that I wasn't buying her BS.

mstee2u1972 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonWoman View Post
    She had the nerve to ask me what bank I used and that several ATM's were close by! Yeah, she is real gone in the head if she thought I was going to give her any more money.

mstee2u1972 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TallulahDahling View Post
    Fabulous, dahling! You've just given me an idea for a job opportunity
    Absolutely! I'm thinking of advertising my "services" online!

John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Long Gone Day Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mstee2u1972 View Post
    For a fairly intelligent person, I did something very stupid this morning. I went to see a psychic/palm reader. When I contacted her about the fee, she told me $45. So I went, she read my palm, I asked a few questions. She really didn't tell me anything I already didn't know. HOWEVER....she then proceeded to tell me that I have bad luck on me due to some woman in my family and that for $100 she could take my "case" and help restore my luck in 3 sessions. The lady then asks me to go get the money and come right back. So I got up and left, but I kept right on going. I know BS when I smell it. First it will be $100 today, then tomorrow suddenly my "case" will become more difficult than she originally thought, and I will have to pay her some more money to get rid of this bad luck.
    So right now I feel stupid, especially since I'm out $45 bucks, but at least I didn't give her any more money.
    She was almost right. You had bad luck from a woman but it wasn't someone in your family! I wonder how much she makes in a year?

guardmom2008 Guest
    I was thinking the same thing, she is the bad luck. No worries mstee2u1972 chalk it up to a lesson learned.
    Last edited by guardmom2008; 03-06-2009 at 09:57 AM.

I would have done the same thing mstee. Too bad there isn't someone to report her to. I wonder if psychics have a union?
    Wanna see my grandkids?

I don't think you should feel bad. You came to your senses and ultimately handled it in the right way. You should be patting yourself on the back rather than berating yourself. We all do dumb things but recognizing it and correcting was the real victory for you.

Cadence71 Guest
    Yes, we've ALL done stupid stuff. Just not all of us will admit it. My friend has a saying..."Knowledge...then move on".

I♥TinyTim Guest

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonWoman View Post
    It sounded like she was feeding me a line when she was telling me what she could do to "help" me. If she were really psychic, she would have sensed right away that I wasn't buying her BS.
    EXACTLY!!!

She had the nerve to ask me what bank I used and that several ATM's were close by! Yeah, she is real gone in the head if she thought I was going to give her any more money.
    What bank you use is none of her business! And speaking of business...

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    I would have done the same thing mstee. Too bad there isn't someone to report her to. I wonder if psychics have a union?
    Better Business Bureau? Attorney General? Check out this link for FL Attorney General. http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/...256CC9006BFC82 AND http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/...4!OpenDocument Check out the first and fourth links. Sure, it's for FL, but it goes the same for all states, as far as what Attorney Generals handle. What you've described sounds like it falls under "deceptive trade practices," and "consumer fraud,"to me.

PS: Check out this link. It's about purchasing caskets and burial vaults: http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/...a!OpenDocument
    Last edited by I♥TinyTim; 03-06-2009 at 11:35 AM.

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    Don't sweat it. Hundreds of people did stupid things this morning that cost them their lives--car accidents, walking in front of a car, etc. It's just $45.
    That hex things sounds really silly, you'd think she'd have come up with a more creative way to extend your sessions by 3.

MoonRabbit Guest
    These people scare the shit out of me.
    I would not go to them at all.

They are also known to milk customers for all they can. Some have
    conned people out of their entire savings.
    Glad you left. Valuable lesson for only $45.00.

It could have been much worse.

I agree.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Sodapop Guest
    That wasn't stupid at all! I don't think there's anything wrong with exploring other avenues of guidance, especially when you can't seem to get yourself back on track...it could have been a LOT worse than $45.
    You were onto her BS game right away, so no worries.

NOVSTORM Guest
    There are som e real ones out there but I find the ones that have cheap advertising are not one of them. You made a smart move because she was a con. If you were stupid you would have beat your buns to the bank and handed over that Cnote but you didnt. If I were you I may give her a call and tell her you want your money back before you turn her in for the con game she is runing. In fact I think I would turn her in to the cops before she takes some elderly person for a pile of money,which I am sure she has done already..give the cops a heads up on her operation before she can take someone to the cleaners.

death hag dee Guest
    same thing has happened to me but I walked away also... I will not go to a palm reader becuz I believe they are all fakes

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Thank goodness you kept going mstee. Good for you for not falling for her scam. You are definitely not a moron girl. A moron would have gone and gave her the $100.00.
    Good for you

Ms. K Guest
    You're not stupid. A stupid person would have forked over $100.

Next time you feel in need of psychic guidance? PM me. I don't charge. And I don't ask you what you want to know about, I just tell you what I see in the cards, that's it.

I can't operate like the scam artists, because I can't do cold readings. I'm too honest! I'll tell people if I just can't see anything. And I have never, ever accepted money for doing a reading. I don't get that.....to me, if you take money for it, you're going to lose your gift, if you had one in the first place.

gfunk Guest
    crap happens dont let it get u down.... dont waste anymore money, but count it as a life experience.

<poof!>I hearby reverse any spell of bad luck and negitive energy put on you by anyone!
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

gfunk Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by baroque1 View Post
    <poof!>I hearby reverse any spell of bad luck and negitive energy put on you by anyone!
    ha! see we have own phsycic! lol thanks homie....

stranger_than_strange Guest
    Scammers like this give the real deal a bad name. Glad to see you were smart enough to up and run,you'd be suprised how many suckers fall for this BS.

Curl_up_N_dye Guest

Exactly what I was gonna say.

BTW....I'll take your 'case' for 89.99 + tax

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KCSunshine View Post
    I hope this hasn't put you off psychics all together. Some of them are very good. Unfortunately there's a hell of a lot of scammers out there too.
    You are right and like in anything you have to do your research first. Ask around and seek references from people to see if they are legit

Ms. K Guest
    Not to mention? A curse is only effective if you believe in curses. I don't happen to believe in curses, I think that's so much bullshit, to be honest.

There are things you can do, according to some practitioners, to bind people from harming or harassing you any more. I don't know if I believe that or not, because that interferes with the will of the other person, and I don't know if a spell can do that.

Yeah, I know, I'm sounding a little out there. I have more of a connection to the woo-woo than I'd like to admit most of the time.

mstee2u1972 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. K View Post
    Not to mention? A curse is only effective if you believe in curses. I don't happen to believe in curses, I think that's so much bullshit, to be honest.

There are things you can do, according to some practitioners, to bind people from harming or harassing you any more. I don't know if I believe that or not, because that interferes with the will of the other person, and I don't know if a spell can do that.

Yeah, I know, I'm sounding a little out there. I have more of a connection to the woo-woo than I'd like to admit most of the time.

You don't sound a little out there! This woman also told me that I had jealous people around me that have done things so that I won't succeed, won't have good luck, etc. I agree with you about curses and all of that. I feel like if someone meant harm to me, I probably would be dead or something by now. I guess maybe that's how some of these readers scam people-they use the angle of someone having a curse on them to scare that person into paying them to "remove" it. I wonder how they even know that you would have a curse on you in the first place?