Thread: Holly Maddux: Crime Scene Photos Included

KristinEileen Guest

Holly Maddux: Crime Scene Photos Included

This is a case that received international attention due to the depravity of Ira Einhorn. He murdered his live in girlfriend Holly and stuffed her body into a trunk.

Here are some links:
    This has the crime scene photos! Beware these are rather gross, not in the bloody scheme of things but in the rotting in my own fluids gross.
    http://cmm.lefora.com/2009/01/21/hol...utm_campaign=s

Background info:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holly_Maddux

stacebabe Guest
    I cannot believe France stood behind that mother effer.

KristinEileen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    I cannot believe France stood behind that mother effer.
    I never understood that...It always seemed like they were just keeping him there out of spite...

I will never forget reading about when they found the trunk, the cops asked them about it and he calmly remarked, "You found what you found." Cold, callous son of a bitch!

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    How could he live with the stench. It must have smelled horrible. I feel for those downstairs neighbors... could you imagine having that happen? I think it would cause me to forever demand an upstairs apartment.

Thanks for posting this. I knew about this case but had never seen the crime scene pics.

Crazy guy! Glad he is finally behind bars!! The horrible part for me was reading the Holly was ALIVE when he put her in the trunk. Wonder if she was aware of what was going on, or with all the hits to the head if she was mostly unconcious?

I never knew she was alive when she was put in that trunk. He got what he deserved, too bad it wasn't sooner. Thanks for posting the pictures.

RaRaRamona Guest
    How gross is it?? I am afraid to look!

Folded skeleton, bashed in skull.

I remember when they found him and France would not extradite. IIRC, their reasoning was that if they did the US would execute him.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

imadeathhag Guest
    What did she see in that nasty pig psycho?

tarsier Guest
    I was just thinking of his case yesterday thanks for posting.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Folded skeleton, bashed in skull.

Oooh thanks. I looked. Not so bad.

GODDESS6 Guest
    this is another case that has fascinated me~ i remember john walsh doing something on him & tracking him where he was overseas~

steffie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KristinEileen View Post
    I never understood that...It always seemed like they were just keeping him there out of spite...

I will never forget reading about when they found the trunk, the cops asked them about it and he calmly remarked, "You found what you found." Cold, callous son of a bitch!
    I know~WTF
    I cannot imagine the smell >o<

Am reading the Unicorn's Secret by Steven Levy , now, am just amazed at how many people stood behind him saying that he could never do that. Sad she had to die the way she did and just shocking she was still alive in the trunk. I wonder if Ira is dead or alive now, he would be 71

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ira_Einhorn.png
    Last edited by pkstracy; 03-21-2011 at 11:45 AM.

stay_zee Guest
    I remember a tv interview with him while he was in France done years ago. He lived with a girlffriend in a very cute cottage.........He was very non chalant. He thought he would live out his days a free man and told the interviewer he and his girlfriend were very happy.

Djen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pksgigi View Post
    Am reading the Unicorn's Secret by Steven Levy , now, am just amazed at how many people stood behind him saying that he could never do that. Sad she had to die the way she did and just shocking she was still alive in the trunk. I wonder if Ira is dead or alive now, he would be 71

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ira_Einhorn.png
    According to Wikipedia, he is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ira_Einhorn

crazedfemale Guest
    My former boss knew Holly from school in Tyler. Years ago he talked about the case and well, I promptly forgot about it. This brings back so many memories of the stories he told me about this.

tarsier Guest
    I always saw it as France taking the moral high horse with us having capital punishment. But from other stories I've read on murder in that country they don't seem to place much value on the victims.

Evil Sushi Guest
    I don't think any EU country is allowed to permit extradition to the US where the suspect may face the death penalty but that law may have been introduced after this case. It is against the European Convention of Human Rights. Also no country that has the death penalty can become a member of the EU.

That poor girl though. The guy looks like such a sleaze.

Ira Einhorn. "Unicorn Killer" dies in prison.

O.K. again maybe a little obscure but I would follow this case as it progressed from him being tried in absentia to him finally being sent back to face a jury.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/ira-ei...-20200403.html

John Thomas I merged your thread with the one about Holly Maddux as he is the one that killed her, I won't say RIP Ira for what he did to Holly was horrible I hope his death was painful and a slow one.

No problem.....seems no one cares much about him anyway.

Well he is a murderer who killed his girlfriend and locked her wile still alive in a trunk , left her there until she died and kept her body in there, and made her family think she ran away or something. So what is there to care or like about this guy? Other than good another scumbag dead.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 04-12-2020 at 03:31 PM.

I had never even heard of this POS. In reading about him I was surprised his lawyer was Arlen Specter, and Bronfman family heiress Phyllis Lambert paid part of his bail. She of course is aunt to Clare Bronfman who was involved in the NXIVM sex scandel. That is one seriously fucked up family.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.