Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Corey Haim

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by krypy22 View Post
    Is anyone really surprised?

Breaking News:
    Actor Corey Haim died this morning of an apparent overdose, according to LAPD. He was 38.

Police tell us they were called to St. Joseph's in Burbank, CA shortly before 4AM PT to investigate.

Haim shot to fame in the 80s -- when he co-starred in a number of films, including "The Lost Boys," with Corey Feldman.

Well no not surprised,but for some dumb reason really shocked. I really am sad about this,I liked him..well anyhow RIP Corey,you were always my favorite of the two

Wow, that is why I check the breaking news every morning, to see which celeb has died too young, RIP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

havoc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffany1976 View Post
    He was selling his teeth?! Yikes!
    I couldn't find a date on this. Obviously 8 years ago. From cinema.com

Former child star COREY HAIM is so desperate for cash he's selling off his body parts on the internet. Lost Boys, The (1987) star, now 30, has been cutting his hair to make cast on ebay after discovering that his memorabilia is still popular among fans.

Ebay stopped short of selling one of Haim's teeth, after it had reached bids of $150 (£107) - because it prohibits the sale of actual body parts. Las Vegas, Nevada, entrepreneur MICHAEL KRONICK, who has linked up with Haim to sell off his memorabilia on the net, says, "He has hit on hard times. " (KL/NE/BRC)

John carpenter Guest
    Before i clicked on my homepage this morning..i had a feeling i'd see another Young "Hollywood Star" die young. This doesn't surprise me. My favorite Corey Haim film was Silver Bullet
    Heath Ledger
    Brad Renfro
    Johanthon brandis
    Michael Jackson
    Britttany Murphy and now corey Haim...Who is next?
    Last edited by John carpenter; 03-10-2010 at 07:22 AM.

hoxharding Guest
    It should not of been a surprise to me-but it still shocked me.
    I just saw the news and wasn't what I was expecting. I do wonder how Haim will handle it.

What a waste. He was so cute back in the day....I had every teen dream / tiger beat poster of him and drooled over every one. I think the saddest part is the wasted potential he had. I agree with someone else that my childhood died a little. And BTW I would have dated lucas!

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    I just saw the news and wasn't what I was expecting. .
    Me either

Quote Originally Posted by Donnagg123 View Post
    What a waste. He was so cute back in the day....I had every teen dream / tiger beat poster of him and drooled over every one. I think the saddest part is the wasted potential he had. I agree with someone else that my childhood died a little. And BTW I would have dated lucas!
    I had tons of posters too,and yeah I would have dated lucas too.
    Last edited by **Jenna**; 03-10-2010 at 07:36 AM.

it was Lucas and not Rudy .. god I always get those movies confused ..

trishsixxm Guest
    I'm so sad! But he had been fighting a losing battle with drugs for years. He was the cuter one of the Corey's I always thought and The
    Lost Boys remains my favorite of all time. RIP Corey

GODDESS6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post

Former child star COREY HAIM is so desperate for cash he's selling off his body parts on the internet. Lost Boys, The (1987) star, now 30, has been cutting his hair to make cast on ebay after discovering that his memorabilia is still popular among fans.

Ebay stopped short of selling one of Haim's teeth, after it had reached bids of $150 (£107) - because it prohibits the sale of actual body parts. Las Vegas, Nevada, entrepreneur MICHAEL KRONICK, who has linked up with Haim to sell off his memorabilia on the net, says, "He has hit on hard times. " (KL/NE/BRC)
    i remember the ebay listing for his tooth~

it was sad to see he would go to these lengths~

Quote Originally Posted by Demondahlia View Post
    Not surprized .. sorry to see him go. He will always be RUUUUDY to me
    RUUUUDY = Sean Astin.

Corey Haim was Lucas. Or Sam. Or Les. Or Dinger. But not Rudy.

RIP, Corey. And drugs are bad, mmmkay?

DEAD HEAD Guest
    WOW , sorry to see this , drug addition sucks ... R.I.P.

msmojorisin84 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Nooooo!!! I have to go to class but I had to ckeck in first. I can't believe it! I can but I can't. man!!!
    Exactly how I felt. I knew it would happen, but I'm still sad and surprised....

**Jenna** Guest
    He's my shocking celeb death for 2010

Delight Guest
    So sad to hear this. I loved him as a kid.
    RIP Corey.

rjbrasher Guest
    ugh so sad. he looked pretty ok on the video there, a little heavier but decent compared to what he use to look. Im interested to see his autopsy to see bad his organs are from all the use of drugs and such. IT's a shame. Well i wonder who the other 2 is, deaths always comes in 3s. RIP man, I hope you find peace that you couldn't find here.

HappyCat Guest
    Sad, sad, sad. I'm not too surprised, but I had hoped he could straighten things out. RIP Corey.

Not surprised at all. I'm with lola: I'm surprised it wasn't sooner.

RIP, Corey.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

trinlee Guest
    This just makes me so sad, I wasn't surprised though, which makes me feel even more sad. What a waste. Loved him in his day, Lost Boys was such a great movie, I will always think of him singing in the bath.

RIP Cory.

Quote Originally Posted by Demondahlia View Post
    Not surprized .. sorry to see him go. He will always be LUCAS to me Wonder how Feldman will cope losing Corey and Michael Jackson with in a short span of time . Im sure he'll milk it for all it's worth ..his chance to be somewhat relevant again .. RIP Corey

This was my first thought- now we're going to have a tear streaked Corey Feldman all over the place being a douchenozzle and talking fondly of someone he hasn't spoken to in a few years. Yay.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

what a waste.hope he is at peace now.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    This was my first thought- now we're going to have a tear streaked Corey Feldman all over the place being a douchenozzle and talking fondly of someone he hasn't spoken to in a few years. Yay.
    lol

trinlee Guest

Actually my first thought was: Feldman will cash in, sad but most probably true.

DisneyStacy Guest
    I agree he'll cash in, but in that video from 3 weeks ago, they were together and both referred to each other as best friends for life. I can't judge how genuine that is, but to say they haven't seen each other in 3 years is obviously untrue. They seemed to still be good friends.

I ♥ u Diet Coke!! My feelings exactly! Im curious to see how he spins this ..douchenozzle LMFAO!

The Great Hand of Fate made us choose a Corey. I guess we are stuck with the other one.

rantat Guest
    Corey Haim says Victoria Beckham loved ??gnawing? on his lip when they dated.

The 36-year-old actor, who briefly romanced the star in 1995, fell for the former Spice Girl - who is now married to soccer star David Beckham - despite her bizarre kissing technique.

He said: ??I did date Victoria Beckham. When she kisses she does this funny thing. She does this gnaw thing. She liked to gnaw on my lip.?

Corey also recalled the first time he met Victoria and her Spice Girls bandmates at a London recording studio.

He said: ??Five girls in these crazy outfits piled out of a car. They were like punk chicks, Sid Vicious chicks. They walked into the studio and I met Vic. Sniper eyes. It was my obligation as a man to hang out with her.?

Corey revealed Victoria, 34, was so serious about him she took him home to meet her parents.

He said: ??I went to her parents?? house. She crept into my room at three in the morning. I heard this knock on the door and it was Vic. Earlier her folks had said, ??I don??t want to hear you sneaking around the house in the middle of the night.?? She was just checking that I was OK!?

While Victoria has previously claimed the pair split after having a furious fight because Corey was jealous of her crush on boyband Take That, the ??Lost Boys?? star insists they never officially parted ways.

He added to Bravo TV: ??We never really split up. My brain wasn??t really functioning at the time. So she said she drove to my Hilton Hotel in Kensington and threw my clothes all over the road? Dude, I stayed at the Marriott not the Hilton!

??If that happened it doesn??t sound right. I was whispering in her ear and we were acting like soulmates. I wouldn??t expect a girl I was with to say she liked some other guys and then kick me out of her car.

??But if she said it I guess it must be real. She has never lied to me. I??m not happy to hear she cheated on me with some guy.?

28. 03-10-2010, 08:32 AM

rantat Guest

Lost Boys: The two Coreys with Jamison Newlander

Melissa Guest
    I watched the TWO COREYS. I liked Haim better than Feldman. His wife is such a waste of space.

Khaos696 Guest
    RIP Corey

Deathgoddess Guest
    so sad. I remember watching "License to Drive" many many times when I was about 9. It was THE movie on HBO that summer, I am pretty sure they played it on a loop LOL! That is when I fell in love with Corey Haim, he was so adorable in that movie!

rantat Guest

Haim's rapid rise to fame at such a young age exposed him to the dark side of Hollywood. It was widely reported that he entered rehab for the first time in 1989.

Guest Guest
    very saddened yet also not surprised by this news...I was really rooting for him to find clarity in life...hopefully he now will have peace in death

very talented guy...would have loved to see his comeback I'm sure Feldman is crushed but I hope he doesn't take the "I tried to save him" stance...no one can save an addict but the addict themselves...I wish Haim could have found the strength to fight this monster...fact remains...if you do not fight it...it will win

RIP Corey

ginasaurusrex Guest
    Saw this first thing on the news this morning. I think I actually said "What?!" out loud, then I realized I wasn't surprised. Bummed, but not surprised. It was obvious from watching The Two Coreys that he was beyond help. I agree with the few posters who have said that Feldmans wife Susie killed the show. Sad the Haimster couldn't ever get back on track. The episode when they go to film their scenes for Lost Boys 2 was when it really sank in that Corey Haim was hopeless. R.I.P Corey.

Deathgoddess Guest

37. 03-10-2010, 09:04 AM

Lily_Aleister Guest
    This apt building is right next to forest lawn, wonder if they'll bury him there. i'm about to drive by on my way to work.

Deathgoddess Guest

Don't know when this was taken, but he looks pretty bloated and unhealthy.

ChiFan27 Guest
    I remember the first movie I saw him in. 'Lucas'. The only reason I watched it was because it was filmed at a high school near my house (Glenbard East) in Glen Elynn, IL and I had a couple of friends there were extras during the football game.

Then I saw him in 'Dickie Roberts' and I couldn't believe how fat he got. It was shocking.

rantat Guest

Still of Corey Haim in Silver Bullet

Jazbabee Guest
    I don't know why, but this makes me incredibly ANGRY !!!! Probably because I loved Corey Haim, and this didn't have to end like this. Whe in the fuck will this guys take heed and understand that the lifestyle will chew you up, spit you out and be the literal death of you ??? Such a sad waste !!!!!!!

Hoodoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rantat View Post

'Silver Bullet'

In 1985, Haim starred in a feature film version of Stephen King's novella "Silver Bullet." He played a paraplegic boy and shared the screen with Gary Busey.
    This is so creepy! I just watched Silver Bullet last night before going to bed. I had it taped on the TIVO for several days. I even called my son in to show him how cute Corey Haim had been when he was a little boy. After the movie, I went to his WIKIPEDIA page to see how he was doing. I couldn't believe it when I woke up this morning to see he is gone now.

I hated Corey Feldman on the "Two Coreys" show. I thought he was trying to make it look like he was so together and Haim was such a loser. I also hated Feldman's self righteous wife, Suzy. I read that they have divorced since the show ended.

Very sad, but I'm not at all surprized.

Lost Boys was my fave film as a teen.

rantat Guest

"Lucas"

mel306 Guest
    I wonder how Charlie Sheen is taking this. He was in Lucas too and obviously battling drugs too.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodoo View Post
    This is so creepy! I just watched Silver Bullet last night before going to bed. I had it taped on the TIVO for several days. I even called my son in to show him how cute Corey Haim had been when he was a little boy. After the movie, I went to his WIKIPEDIA page to see how he was doing. I couldn't believe it when I woke up this morning to see he is gone now.

I hated Corey Feldman on the "Two Coreys" show. I thought he was trying to make it look like he was so together and Haim was such a loser. I also hated Feldman's self righteous wife, Suzy. I read that they have divorced since the show ended.
    I was thinking about him yesterday cause for some reason celebrity rehab popped into my head and started me thinking maybe he'd be on that next season.

48. 03-10-2010, 09:33 AM

Guest Guest
    oh that is so weird because I'm in outpatient treatment...I'm a drunk...lol...and he came up during group last week on the subject of celebrity rehab...I stated I'd like to see someone like him on the show instead of that Kari Ann Peniche woman...mentioned him and Charlie Sheen as a matter of fact...I really really have prayed for Corey...was hoping he would find it before it was too late and just so sad that he didn't...checked out Feldman's website and it's unavailable...wonder when and if he's going to make any sort of statement???

rantat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post

Corey Haim is cleaning out his closet -- and hoping to make a few bucks. According to his official website, the fallen heartthrob and drug-induced stroke survivor has posted an eBay auction featuring jackets he wore in two of his movies and an autographed snowboard from the recently canceled series, "Two Coreys."

At least it's a step up from hawking his old teeth and body hair.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    oh that is so weird because I'm in outpatient treatment...I'm a drunk...lol...and he came up during group last week on the subject of celebrity rehab...I stated I'd like to see someone like him on the show instead of that Kari Ann Peniche woman...mentioned him and Charlie Sheen as a matter of fact...I really really have prayed for Corey...was hoping he would find it before it was too late and just so sad that he didn't...checked out Feldman's website and it's unavailable...wonder when and if he's going to make any sort of statement???
    I would have liked to have seen them on there,they prolly would have benefitted from that show unlike that Kari Ann.

rantat Guest
    Welcome to
    Corey Haim's Official Website

It is with heavy heart that I report that Corey Ian Haim has passed away today. To leave a message for him & his family, please visit his Official MySpace Page.
    Last edited by rantat; 03-10-2010 at 09:42 AM.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rantat View Post
    Corey Haim is cleaning out his closet -- and hoping to make a few bucks. According to his official website, the fallen heartthrob and drug-induced stroke survivor has posted an eBay auction featuring jackets he wore in two of his movies and an autographed snowboard from the recently canceled series, "Two Coreys."

At least it's a step up from hawking his old teeth and body hair.

That's sad