Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 37444546
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2265

Thread: Nicest and meanest celebrity you've met

Just talked to John Stamos tonight during a rehearsal for a TV special. He’s a talented drummer, and still as super-hot as ever. My girlfriend and I were unapologetically gaga over him on set (just between ourselves as a joke) - even with his wife and adorable baby there for the shoot we would still get with him if we had the chance! Haa!
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Quote Originally Posted by katspjs View Post
    Over the top Nice

Susan Lucci
    Walt Willey
    you can not believe how gracious they are to fans

Nice

James Earl Jones
    Paul Newman

Jerks

Linda Rondstadt
    Rob Lowe (Brat Pack days)
    Rosie O'Donell (way before she became famous)
    Um, nope sorry I have met Rosie O'donnell in Toronto
    and she is so not a jerk but a great nice person.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

My son got married down at the Jersey Shore. I was out in front of our hotel and out walks Bernie Williams. I said hi he did too. After that he pretty much tried to hide himself from me. I took out my phone to see if my sister got to her hotel or that my wife got to the make up session ok. When I pulled out my phone he almost slammed into the building. I was more worried about my wife and family. I didn't feel like being a Yankee fan and there is no way in Hell felt like being Bernie Williams. I walked away and a ESPN (?) car came to pick him up. He was all buddy buddy with the guy.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

Long time, Jersey!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Long time, Jersey!
    Would like to see anybody from the office.
    The American version.

Keep posting in this thread, guys, I love gossip and wit and meanness :-)

Yes! I have not been able to meet celebrities lately because of Covid. I used to go to Megacon in Orlando. I loved it so much. I also liked to go to the Spookycons. I met some really awesome celebrities. I was hoping to meet Pamela Anderson two years ago, but she cancelled. Instead, I met Danielle Fischel and Ben Savage from "Boy Meets World." Both were very nice. Danielle was pregnant. I wished her a Happy Mother's Day. I wished that I could have talked with these two longer, but there was a long line. I saw the gentleman who played Ben's older brother. I can't think of his name. He was really cute and standing in front of the counter being really social with fans. I went over to get into his line, but everyone went on break. Well, he seemed really genuinely interested in his fans. I can't wait until Megacon comes back again.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

Dave Oman, rude as hell, will lash out if you don't believe his claims of the paranormal and who he claims haunts his house.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger57 View Post
    I have met Kim Carnes several times in my life, even as recent as the late 90's. She has always been a gem, and as nice as you can be. Her husband, Dave Ellingson, is equally as nice. What wonderful people!

The worst celeb I ever met was Gale Gordon....Mr. Mooney from the Lucy shows. I asked for his autograph and he mumbled and grumbled the entire time. I said, "Do you want it back? It doesn't mean THAT much to me!" He just walked on by.

I met Shirley Jones as well. What a gracious and sweet woman! She is everything she appears to be and more.

I met and talked with David Cassidy many years ago....just the week before his father Jack died in that appartment fire. That was in the fall of 1977. He was very kind and an appearently nice person, concidering all the crap he had been through up to that time with his teen idolism. Since then I have heard conflicting stories. His mother is very sick right now, and I hear that he refuses to help with any bills she has. I don't know that this is true, but just what I heard.
    I would of loved to have met Gale Gordon..Mr. Mooney on the Lucy shows

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Dave Oman, rude as hell, will lash out if you don't believe his claims of the paranormal and who he claims haunts his house.
    LOL. Is he still milking that? That film he made The House At The End Of The Drive as far as I know had one screening only. Never made it direct to DVD or streaming sites. He is so full of it.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    LOL. Is he still milking that? That film he made The House At The End Of The Drive as far as I know had one screening only. Never made it direct to DVD or streaming sites. He is so full of it.
    Yep, any paranormal show and he is on it using the same old guff he always says. IIRC, a paranormal show did some digging and found the land was built on some type of burial ground and there was also a lot of electrical interference underneath. Unsurprisingly, he never admits this when giving all the different stories about who has 'visited' him.

I am so glad that there are celebrities who are nice. I always want to remember that they are human just as we are. I wish that some of them would remember that.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

The worst celeb I ever met was Gale Gordon....Mr. Mooney from the Lucy shows. I asked for his autograph and he mumbled and grumbled the entire time. I said, "Do you want it back? It doesn't mean THAT much to me!" He just walked on by.

Did he ever appear in a film or TV show where he wasn’t a total grouchy-grumps? I watched Lou Costello’s last film just to see how bad it was (take my advice, don’t waste 75 minutes of your life watching it). Gale played Lou's father-in-law and was basically Mr. Mooney, which is also basically the principal on Our Miss Brooks which is basically the second Mr. Wilson on Dennis the Menace.

Maybe he had the same bad feelings that Vivian Vance had after being Lucy’s second banana for so long. No reason to take it out on the public, though. I think Vivian appreciated meeting her fans in public, as long as they weren’t stupid enough to call her “Ethel [Mertz]”.

Would it have killed him to smile?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gale Gordon in 1988.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	55278

On a side note, I've never met Billy Gray (Father Knows Best) in person, but I've corresponded with him several times via his email address on his website. I asked some specific questions about his career and he replied promptly, and was gracious and candid. He's one of the few celebrities I'd like to meet in person. I feel badly that his pot arrest killed his career and actually got him vilified in the press as a "Dope Fiend".

Gale Gordon would of been the best Fred Mertz.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotti View Post
    i'd love to meet linda blair, i love the work she does with dogs. plus she was my big crush as teenager
    Linda Blair loves to talk about her dogs. In fact, she and I got into such a conversation about animal rescue that people had to tell us to move on.