Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Bieber

Oogie Boogie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Is he doing The Shocker in that picture? The Double Shocker???

slingshot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogie Boogie View Post
    Is he doing The Shocker in that picture? The Double Shocker???
    OMGosh Oogie, I almost posted that too!

3. 11-02-2011, 10:05 AM

MorbidChrissy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by aedgar5000 View Post
    It's been a long time since health class, but can one woman get another woman pregnant?
    ROFL!! I read that article this morning and I nearly puked. That is just too disturbing to read first thing in the morning.

slingshot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidChrissy View Post
    ROFL!! I read that article this morning and I nearly puked. That is just too disturbing to read first thing in the morning.
    Did you guys read the dlisted article I posted? Its not the 1970s and 80s anymore, anyone who would pull a person out of the audience and screw them would be a damn fool IMO. Not saying he did it, just making a general comment. I know that stuff went on all the time years ago, but now? Bloody hell, you need a blood test work-up, tox screening, urine sample before screwing people nowadays. And proof of insurance! *shivers*

Here's some Justin stuff from dlisted. A 20-year-old is claiming she had sex with him and now she's knocked up! A bodyguard plucked the young thang from a concert crowd and invited her backstage. Apparently it was Justin's first time and he didnt want to use a condom. He allegedly screwed her on some sort of shelf and the whole thing lasted a whopping 30 seconds! (Arent you glad I'm here to post such fuckery?)

http://dlisted.com/2011/11/01/maury-...eft-stage-good

Dlisted never fails to amuse us!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

MorbidChrissy Guest
    Did you guys read the dlisted article I posted? Its not the 1970s and 80s anymore, anyone who would pull a person out of the audience and screw them would be a damn fool IMO. Not saying he did it, just making a general comment. I know that stuff went on all the time years ago, but now? Bloody hell, you need a blood test work-up, tox screening, urine sample before screwing people nowadays. And proof of insurance! *shivers*
    I doubt the story is true, but yeah. It totally happened back in the day. What I don't understand is even these days, celebrities still don't use protection. Proof? A lot of them get pregnant and sex tapes! Celebrities all sleep together. It's not even six degrees. More like two.

DrDeath Guest
    He hasn't hit puberty yet. So he can't have fathered this infant.....

Mammy Guest
    Any bets on what age Justin will be when he quits trying to be the teen heartthrob and comes out of the closet? I'm guessing at least 25 years old.

Someone mentioned that, at the time of the alleged Bieber "deflowering", he was (and still is) a minor, while the woman was, at age 19, technically and adult (in most jurisdictions.) If the situation was reversed, it would have been considered a "horrible"crime that exploited the minor. I imagine that Bieber's (probably omnipresent) wranglers would have vetted a potential sex partner, whatever gender.

The woman claimed that once they were in the romantic setting of the lavatory, Biebs refused to wear a condom, yet instead of saying, "okay, then no way", she (being overwhelmed by his boyish charms) submitted, no doubt in hopes of conceiving a future paycheck, I mean child....If this actually happened, that is, and only DNA will tell.

Here's some Justin stuff from dlisted. A 20-year-old is claiming she had sex with him and now she's knocked up! A bodyguard plucked the young thang from a concert crowd and invited her backstage. Apparently it was Justin's first time and he didnt want to use a condom. He allegedly screwed her on some sort of shelf and the whole thing lasted a whopping 30 seconds! (Arent you glad I'm here to post such fuckery?)

http://dlisted.com/2011/11/01/maury-...eft-stage-good
    I read an article about it today in the paper. She sounds very convincing. She stated when it happened, and then 36 weeks later the bub is born. She wants a paternity test.

I think the beeb is screwed, literally.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    I read an article about it today in the paper. She sounds very convincing. She stated when it happened, and then 36 weeks later the bub is born. She wants a paternity test.

I think the beeb is screwed, literally.
    I'm surprised the Beaver had it in him, or would that be the reverse?

Somehow, I don't think being oblivious to this incident and just ignoring it is helping Bieber's case at all.

slingshot Guest
    And because I know you guys are jonesing for another Bieber fix....

http://dlisted.com/2011/11/03/belieb...eveloped-minds

If you are 20 years old and STILL listening to Justin Bieber, there's a problem.

Beliebers lol

From the article:

"Lawyers for the 20-year-old crazy ho (seen in a bathroom and bedroom photo shoot below) tell Radar that they have every reason to believe that The Lesbeaver is the father of her child and the only way to prove this is with DNA. Justin's lawyers deny that he ever even met her and he's filing his own lawsuit against her for defamation."

Easily fixed, have a DNA test.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Exclamation

I feel bad for the baby to be his kid.... BTW sorry if this has been posted or asked but would she be charged with statutory rape if this is not his kid???? I think in CA 18 is the legal age but I don't know that hes 18...Hes 17 yea????

Where does Selena Gomez fit in this scenario? Was he practicing on the 20 year old in preparation for the "big one" with Selena?

MorbidChrissy Guest
    She's crazy for coming out with this. She's crazy to do this if it's not true. But then again if it is true, then she'll get in trouble for having sex with a minor. So I don't know what the heck to think.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidChrissy View Post
    She's crazy for coming out with this. She's crazy to do this if it's not true. But then again if it is true, then she'll get in trouble for having sex with a minor. So I don't know what the heck to think.
    Money money money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MorbidChrissy Guest
    I don't think money will do much. She'll have to pay tons of money for her lawyer(s). I guess she will get a lot of it if the baby really is his. But won't the fact that he was a minor complicate things? Will she be labeled a sex offender? And what would happen to her baby? Ahh, need to stop thinking about this. It's not worth the brain power.

The Lucky One Guest
    One beaver plus one beaver equals safe sex

I saw her two lawyers on some show tonight, they were ridiculously young (which equals inexperienced which may equal pro-bono to get on national TV). When they were asked, "And if the paternity test shows Bieber is not the father, what then?" And one of them said something like that in that case, everyone would just get on with their lives.

And you know, I don't think so.

I think this girl is doing this purely because she's a money hungry attention whore who wanted her name linked with Bieber's no matter how it got there. And if the paternity test shows it isn't his, I think his legal team ought to sue the bejesus out of her, I really do. This sort of thing happens a lot, it seems, simply because some nobody wants to be on the front page.

Bieber has the money to pay a legal team to launch the civil suit from hell, and I think he should do it. He wouldn't make anything out of it financially, in fact it would probably cost him. But it would send a good message for batshit crazy fans who do anything for fame. There's no proof that she's ever even met him, let alone had sex in a bathroom with him, FFS.

God, that poor kid. When she fades into oblivion after her 15 minutes are up, he's still gotta put up with having a mother with a bad case of crazy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

Bieber, the 30-second man....

The girl's father said his daughter and Bieber "indulged" in sex. Really. Hey guys, tonight when you are at any of the bars spread across America, you can trust me when I tell you that the line, "Hello, want to indulge in some sex?", will not work. However, for most females, if they say that to a guy, it will work everytime.

havoc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by aries65 View Post
    bieber, the 30-second man....
    lmfao.....

Oogie Boogie Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mariahyeater3.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	39850

This is her, in case anyone is curious. She looks like she'd be a pretty girl if she cleaned up a bit.

If she is telling the truth, I don't blame her at all for coming out of the woodwork about this. If the Beaver is the father of her baby, the baby deserves monetary support from him (yes, it will naturally upgrade Mariah's lifestyle as well but that's kind of unavoidable with a baby. Unless the Beaver takes the kid...nevermind. Where was I???).

If it's his baby, and he isn't paying support then chances are very good that mom and baby will be doing the whole WIC/welfare/Medicaid thing and further draining the taxpayers and that's really not fair.
    Last edited by Oogie Boogie; 11-04-2011 at 11:09 AM.

philbert_wormly Guest
    This morning Grayson Chance was trending on Twitter and not Justin Bieber (for once). Interesting.

slingshot You are just too cool for school for posting the update from D Listed. I mean, shoot, D Listed would just be the way to go with a minor's baby mama drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Ghost View Post
    The girl's father said his daughter and Bieber "indulged" in sex. Really. Hey guys, tonight when you are at any of the bars spread across America, you can trust me when I tell you that the line, "Hello, want to indulge in some sex?", will not work. However, for most females, if they say that to a guy, it will work everytime.
    No mystery there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

slingshot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by philbert_wormly View Post
    This morning Grayson Chance was trending on Twitter and not Justin Bieber (for once). Interesting.

slingshot You are just too cool for school for posting the update from D Listed. I mean, shoot, D Listed would just be the way to go with a minor's baby mama drama.
    *giggle* I have been a fan of dlisted for quite some time now. His stuff isnt everyone's cuppa tea but being the dirty-minded death hag that I am, I love it!

lynn wilson Guest
    MSN is running a story that the police are looking into this and she may be charged since he is a minor....

I`m not buying it. I dont think anyway. I just can`t see his handlers allowing him to go off with someone they dont know. Not in this day and age, with so many crazies out there. I thought about why she would make these claims if it wasnt true. Only thing I can think of, is besides the fame angle, maybe hoping for some money from the tabloids for "her story". On the off chance it is true, I hope the baby is taken care of, and not just money-wise. If it is true, he obviously would have two parents who are incredibly immature and not ready to raise a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachamama View Post
    I just can`t see his handlers allowing him to go off with someone they dont know.
    Well, it would only have been for 60 seconds or less. Walk to bathroom, 10 seconds; Pull down pants, 5 seconds; The "act", 30 seconds; Pull up pants, 5 seconds; Walk from bathroom, 10 seconds. Grand total= the most LAUGHABLE 60 seconds in history!!!

Mammy Guest
    LOL, that sounds like typical teenage sex. It takes longer to get your clothes off than the actual sex lasts.

Maybe its just me, but the older he gets, the creepier he looks. My teenage students are crazy about him. I just dont get it.

Mammy Guest
    I don't get it either. My thirteen year old niece is goofy over him. He is too girly looking.

hes way too into himself. He has a batmobile and it has his intials on it! Besides perhaps loosing your car, I don't see the need to be putting your ID on your own car... but thats just me.

Someone made a remark like "in everyones rearview mirror there will be a BJ" ..lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    hes way too into himself. He has a batmobile and it has his intials on it! Besides perhaps loosing your car, I don't see the need to be putting your ID on your own car... but thats just me.
    True; it's hard to sympathize or fully respect this kid when he's in WAY over his head.

Mammy Guest
    He thinks his fame will last forever, that he is so popular the world can't live without him. His fame will dry up just like others before him who thought they were so important like Tiffany, Debbie Gibson, Hannah Montana, Britney Spears, and thousands more just like them. He'll last about as long as a fart in a tornado.

Deathgoddess Guest
    I would be surprised if this isn't true, something about it just seems so realistic. Maybe I am just being pessimistic, but that kid is probably having lots of sex with girls that are 18 and 19. Not to mention the whole part about him promising her his phone number and then basically saying, "let me get your number instead" and then not having anything to write on and saying he would "remember it". God if that doesn't sound like a teenage boy that just "fuc*ed the sh*t out of" someone, I don't know what does.

Maybe we''l have a 17 club....
    Nah. Ritchie Valens doesnt deserve such poor company.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

slingshot Guest
    And really, it doesnt matter whether its true or not. Its out there -- and people are gonna believe what they want. I guess it gives us something to talk about though......lol.

Deathgoddess Guest
    And really, it doesnt matter whether its true or not. Its out there -- and people are gonna believe what they want. I guess it gives us something to talk about though......lol.
    True, I guess it can't be all death all the time....

slingshot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post
    True, I guess it can't be all death all the time....
    LOL.....indeed.

You know, I was thinking. Maybe we could all go together and buy a high-end funeral home? Because thats where the money is. We could branch out and do vaults and everything!

LOL.....indeed.

You know, I was thinking. Maybe we could all go together and buy a high-end funeral home? Because thats where the money is. We could branch out and do vaults and everything!
    VERY interesting that you should mention that sling. I recently received a response to a resume I have posted for a full time professional sales position- it was from a company that owns multiple funeral homes!!! What say my fellow hags...should I apply???

aedgar5000 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    VERY interesting that you should mention that sling. I recently received a response to a resume I have posted for a full time professional sales position- it was from a company that owns multiple funeral homes!!! What say my fellow hags...should I apply???
    Go for it, Cyn. The death industry is calling your name!

slingshot Guest
    I say give it a whirl, cyn!

I had a family member in the business for many years and he always told me......dont worry about the casket, get a good vault! Words to "live" by. *grin*

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Maybe we''l have a 17 club....
    Nah. Ritchie Valens doesnt deserve such poor company.
    True; I don't want to imagine Bieber anywhere near Ritchie.

Mammy Guest
    Beiber wouldn't make a good wrinkle on Ritchie's ball sack!

Quote Originally Posted by aedgar5000 View Post
    Go for it, Cyn. The death industry is calling your name!
    I say give it a whirl, cyn!

I had a family member in the business for many years and he always told me......dont worry about the casket, get a good vault! Words to "live" by. *grin*
    Thank you aedgar and sling! I have decided to apply, after all, what's the worst they could say, "No"? AND maybe they will say "Yes"- I'll never know if I don't try! It definitely matches my interests and there certainly is an upside to a recession proof business!!!

Deathgoddess Guest
    Thank you aedgar and sling! I have decided to apply, after all, what's the worst they could say, "No"? AND maybe they will say "Yes"- I'll never know if I don't try! It definitely matches my interests and there certainly is an upside to a recession proof business!!!
    Love it! Sounds like a good job for you. Good Luck