Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Bieber

Serial Mom Guest
    Justin Bieber will be a wonderful toy boy for Britany Spears.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Excellent idea!

DrDeath Guest
    OMFG WHO IS THIS CHILD WHO IS POLLUTING MY ONCE RESPECTABLE AND NOW CONTEMPTABLE DAILY PAPER? Here's today's link sponsored by whichever prick picked out that shirt and told him that wearing ear studs would make him look less daft

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-new-pals.html

Now could Canada please recall him for puberty and tell him if he's going to those gansta hand gestures that only look good on big black men, then do them properly. Not in a half assed fashion.

My 8 year old thought he was a girl and has never heard of him either.

He's getting to be a bigger twat every day!
    Those are my principles.If you don't like them,I have others.

-Groucho Marx-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nicki Guest
    Donny Osmond made the tranformation to other things. Somehow I don't see Justin Bieber doing that. Whose the girl that he is seeing right now? I see their pictures in the Magazines, but I still think it must be a publicity stunt.

deanfan Guest
    I'll be glad to never hear of him again. He needs to go away, and go through puberty already! The girl is/was Selena Gomez.
    Last edited by deanfan; 08-09-2011 at 09:20 PM.

Subject_B Guest
    I'm waiting for all the Bieber news to get interesting. Drug addiction, abusive, in a cult, serial killer...something. He's so generic that there has to be major issues in there somewhere.

Yeah, and when is he going to get hot. He reminds me of Leonardo DiCaprio. It took that man 12 years to start looking like an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by KCBee View Post
    Yeah, and when is he going to get hot. He reminds me of Leonardo DiCaprio. It took that man 12 years to start looking like an adult.
    IMO, Leo is hot. Justin Bieber and his vienna sausage, not so much.

rjbrasher Guest
    I still stay justin is a very confused lesbian when my daughter is like omg i looooooooooooooooooooooooove justin bieber im like you know he is a lesbian right? and she gives me this look like what the fuck?!?! hehehe i am corrupting my kids at least its me doing it then someone else LOL

He needs to just come out and say thats right ladies i have micro mini tits and my name is Jane :P

Mammy Guest
    I'm with you, RJ, I think he is a lesbian. I saw one of those life size cut outs of him in the mall a couple of weeks ago. He had his lips all puffed out and it looked like he was wearing lip gloss. He had on a pair of high top lavender Nikes. There is no straight teenage boy that I have ever seen wearing lip gloss and lavender shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    I still stay justin is a very confused lesbian when my daughter is like omg i looooooooooooooooooooooooove justin bieber im like you know he is a lesbian right? and she gives me this look like what the fuck?!?! hehehe i am corrupting my kids at least its me doing it then someone else LOL

He needs to just come out and say thats right ladies i have micro mini tits and my name is Jane :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I'm with you, RJ, I think he is a lesbian. I saw one of those life size cut outs of him in the mall a couple of weeks ago. He had his lips all puffed out and it looked like he was wearing lip gloss. He had on a pair of high top lavender Nikes. There is no straight teenage boy that I have ever seen wearing lip gloss and lavender shoes!
    He's such a little vienna sausage. EEEEWWWWWW.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    He's such a little vienna sausage. EEEEWWWWWW.
    I will never think about Vienna sausages the same way ever again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

JB will end up like Leif Garrett.

The Lucky One Guest
    Oh Justin!! I loved her on Married With Children!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post

Bwaaaa haaaaaa haaaaa!!! Justin's next song will be "Whinin' & Naggin'" (yes, cheese comes with it).

The Lucky One Guest
    Bwaaaa haaaaaa haaaaa!!! Justin's next song will be "Whinin' & Naggin'" (yes, cheese comes with it).
    Hahaha Cynful, u make my night!

I am going to say I like Justin Bieber. My 10 year old daughter and I listen to him, saw his movie and we are fans. Keep up the good work and I hope you stay true to yourself and not become a victim of being a child star like so many others.

Thanks, Tamiele. Justin seems like a sweet teenage guy. Clueless, yes. But, I wish him no harm. He's a child for Pete's sake.

I have heard he is unimaginably cocky. It's too bad he couldn't stay grounded. I hope he appreciates all he has got.

Mammy Guest
    He'll appreciate all he's got, when it's all gone.

Hasn't this fuck ruined his career yet? Jeez it's been like a year now.
    Those are my principles.If you don't like them,I have others.

-Groucho Marx-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mammy Guest
    Give him a little while longer then all of his shit will be available at Dollar Tree like Hannah Montana's junk.

The Lucky One Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I have heard he is unimaginably cocky. It's too bad he couldn't stay grounded. I hope he appreciates all he has got.
    He is irritatingly cocky! He thinks he can do anything because his last name rhymes with Beaver....

I'd LOVE to knock that little fucktard down a few pegs, but he's such a shrimp he's practically on the floor as it is. Hmmmm. Perfect time to squash him like a cockroach.

The Lucky One Guest
    I'd LOVE to knock that little fucktard down a few pegs, but he's such a shrimp he's practically on the floor as it is. Hmmmm. Perfect time to squash him like a cockroach.
    I think it's time to squash Marci!! Whinin' and Naggin' is on it's last leg! Maybe we can shave her head! Sinead prolly had a better face!

MorbidChrissy Guest
    Thank you. I never understood why he's so famous. He is incredibly annoying. He talks about having swag. Um, no. You don't.

The Lucky One Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidChrissy View Post
    Thank you. I never understood why he's so famous. He is incredibly annoying. He talks about having swag. Um, no. You don't.
    He doesn't have swag, he has skag

More like hes got slag.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

deanfan Guest

slingshot Guest
    LOL, you people are killing me. Leave this poor boy alone! Yesterday I saw a pic of him and his lady love at a hockey game or something and the insinuation was he was copping a boobie feel under a jacket she had up close to her. Can you imagine all those hormones? He's what, 13 now? And the Gomez chick is 19 I think. I can smell it from here!

Mammy Guest
    Can you smell what the Beavers cooking?

It's this Mammy. He's quite familiar with handling it:

Last edited by Cynful; 10-27-2011 at 09:38 PM.

I liked him in The Legend of Billie Jean
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	billie+jean_15a.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	39732
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Mammy Guest
    Eww, Cynful, that's gross! I have never liked vienna sausages because they look like slimy dog dicks.

slingshot Guest
    It's this Mammy. He's quite familiar with handling it:

OMG someone gave me a can of these and I cant even stand to have it in my cupboard. I used to work with an incredibly fat bastard - his belly was HUGE - and I always suspected his dick was about thie size of one of these. *shivers*

slingshot Guest
    LOL Yes mammy, yes I can. Its the smell of young, tabloid love.....

Eww, Cynful, that's gross! I have never liked vienna sausages because they look like slimy dog dicks.
    Well Mammy, it fits then because when he "sings" he sounds like an incessantly howling chihuahua.

The Lucky One Guest

slingshot Guest
    LAMO......you guys are hilarious! What you wanna bet Justin has a Milton Berle between his legs? He would be just the type to have a 2 foot schlong....

OMG!!! Thank you The Lucky One!!! This is the BEST and MOST realistic photo of Beaver Boy I have ever seen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    LAMO......you guys are hilarious! What you wanna bet Justin has a Milton Berle between his legs? He would be just the type to have a 2 foot schlong....
    Sling, I don't think he's tall enough- a 2 footer on him would drag the ground. LMAO!!!

Oh Em Geeee that picture in the pink outfit is so disturbing!!! Yet so fitting. lol

The Lucky One Guest

LMAO for the last 30 minutes!!! You are on a real tear The Lucky One!!! Thank you!!!

MorbidChrissy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Oh Em Geeee that picture in the pink outfit is so disturbing!!! Yet so fitting. lol
    hahaha Totally agree. Those are some mighty good photoshop skills.

slingshot Guest
    Here's some Justin stuff from dlisted. A 20-year-old is claiming she had sex with him and now she's knocked up! A bodyguard plucked the young thang from a concert crowd and invited her backstage. Apparently it was Justin's first time and he didnt want to use a condom. He allegedly screwed her on some sort of shelf and the whole thing lasted a whopping 30 seconds! (Arent you glad I'm here to post such fuckery?)

http://dlisted.com/2011/11/01/maury-...eft-stage-good

aedgar5000 Guest
    It's been a long time since health class, but can one woman get another woman pregnant?
    Last edited by aedgar5000; 11-02-2011 at 07:39 AM.

slingshot Guest
    Turkey baster!