Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Bieber

Vintage_Vixen Guest
    Puke-O-Rama!! My 9 y.o. daughter thinks he sucks!! I have had to ban the kids on my bus from bringing in any electronics lately b'cuz they keep playing the 'Baby' song...the only thing worse than hearing Bieber sing it is hearing a load of pre-teen girls sing it.......ugh!!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Hopefully he will go the way of Maries son.
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    God, that made me laugh, and then feel bad. But then laugh again. Can't stand Justin Bieber.
    LOL

I'm a gold-plated Bieber fan

Thirty-four-year-old forklift driver, Mick Follers of Condell Park, describes himself as Justin Bieber's No. 1 fan and he's got the number plates to prove it.

Personally I think he is a gold plated pedophile.......

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...-1225872682843
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post

Thirty-four-year-old forklift driver, Mick Follers of Condell Park, describes himself as Justin Bieber's No. 1 fan and he's got the number plates to prove it.

Personally I think he is a gold plated pedophile.......

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...-1225872682843
    Where's Pedobear when you need him?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Ew! That dude might need to be locked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouya Ohtori Ouran Host View Post
    Where's Pedobear when you need him?
    Probably in the trunk.

simon69 Guest
    ]Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith recorded a song for "The Karate Kid." -- A new video from the "The Karate Kid" soundtrack, "Never Say Never" was released on Tuesday and features Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith, CFP.cn reports.
    In the new video, 16-year-old Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber is dancing around a studio with new "Karate Kid" Jaden Smith. Jaden can be seen rapping in the video.
    The music video revealed many clips from the film, some of which included a few Jackie Chan scenes. The 1984 remake debuts on June 11 in North America.

Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith recorded a song for "The Karate Kid."

simon69 Guest

Justin Bieber - Never Say Never ft. Jaden Smith

Jackie Chan signed up for this shit movie? I have lost all respect.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

simon69 Guest

Justin Bieber Fever hits New York City: Tween sensation drives girls nuts at Rockefel

Gaggles of lovesick girls overcome by Bieber Fever swarmed midtown Friday.
    More than 12,000 tweens shrieked, screamed and swooned throughout heartthrob Justin Bieber's "Today" show concert outside of Rockefeller Center.
    "This is one of the biggest concerts we've had in our 15-year history," said NBC producer Melissa Lonner, who handles the summer shows. "This is definitely one of our youngest crowds."
    Fans clogged the streets surrounding the set, waving signs that read "Justin I Love U!" and "We Skipped PROM to see U!"
    Rockefeller Center roared with "Justin! Justin!" as the YouTube sensation took the stage at 8:30 a.m. He ran through fan favorites, including "One Time," "Baby" and "Somebody To Love" in his 30-minute set, complete with four acrobatic backup dancers.
    The adoring crowd sang along with every word.
    "You guys are the best fans in the world!" said the Canadian dreamboat, dressed in white pants and a red hoodie under a denim jacket.
    The pop pin-up's every move whipped the audience into a frenzy, whether he was blowing kisses or running his fingers through his signature silky hair. There was a brief stampede when he threw a sweaty towel into the crowd, but no one was hurt.
    "He's just so cute!" squealed Joly Maginnis, 8, from Brooklyn. "I love his hair!"
    At times, the hysteria appeared to take even the baby-faced Bieber by surprise. He widened his eyes when one ardent admirer screamed "Take it all off!" after he removed his coat.
    "I was standing in front, and he blew me a kiss!" said Gabrielle Schiraldi, 14, from Staten Island. "This is a great day!"
    "He's just adorable," explained Katie Ratto, 18, from Rockville Center, L.I., who admitted, "I'm probably one of the oldest people here. There's a cute air about him that just really appeals to people of all ages."

simon69 Guest

Justin Bieber is the ??Hollywood Celebrity of the Week?

HollywoodNews.com: Justin Bieber has just taken over Rockefeller Plaza with a performance on the ??Today? show. Over 12,000 fans showed up to see him sing his hits in what they??re calling their most popular act ever. In addition, he isn??t letting the fame go to his head and has just added a stop on his tour to perform at the state fair.
    Therefore, we find it fitting to name Justin Bieber our ??Hollywood Celebrity of the Week.? Not only does this tween know how to work the stage, but he knows how to engage with his fans on a daily basis. The twitter-obsessed singer does a remarkably good job at letting his fans know breaking news as well as his appreciation for their love.
    No wonder everyone seems to be under the ??Bieber Fever? spell.

buddyhollylover Guest
    ugg puke. my girls love him. tonight i heard them singing that 'baby' song while they were taking a bath.. gag

Is it wrong to want millions of children to die suddenly?
    Fuck maybe I should ask is it wrong to want 700 billion people to be offed?
    DIE DIE DIE
    This crap makes me hate humans
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Everything about this little turd in the punchbowl of life annoys me.

stinkythejokedog Guest
    He's a little showbiz monkey...grown on special farms tended by psycho drones
    to create talent clones...kids who recycle a famous act and make it their own....Justin Beiber looks like he took a page or book from Donny Osmond...a toothy white boy who
    can sing a little and dance

Reason #4,523 Not to Have Children.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

RaRaRamona Guest

RaRaRamona Guest
    Thursday, June 17th 2010
    It's Hard Out There For Lesbians Who Look Like Bieber

A 27-year-old woman named Katie was just trying to enjoy a beer on Saturday night at Mug and Mallet in Ocean City, Maryland when a cop came in and asked her for her government ID. You see, somebody who has obviously never been to Lesbians Who Look Like Justin Bieber placed a call to the police and told them that 16-year-old Justin Bieber was illegally drinking booze at Mug and Mallet. HA! As if that fetus can drink a beer without barfing his head off. I bet Justin Bieber gets drunk when he drinks a Gatorade too fast.
    Anyways, Katie tells TMZ that she simply just had to show the cops her ID to prove that she's not a 16-year-old pop star. Or instead of doing that, the cops could've just checked to see if she's wearing Pull-Ups.
    While most of us would immediately run into the kitchen and take the sharpest knife to our hair if someone mistook us for The Lesbeaver, Katie just laughed it off. She says it happens to her all the time.
    Dumb bitches needs to know that Justin Bieber isn't the first person to have magical bangs that can sweep the nightmares from your head. I'm no historian, but I'm sure Katie conquered that look long before The Lesbeaver. Bitches should be going up to Justin Bieber to ask him "Are you Katie from Ocean City?" Not the other way around.

I heard about that story earlier today. I feel sorry for that poor woman.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I have been laughing about it all day. While I jam to Baby baby baby ooooh

sheri Guest
    I wish bieber would go away as much as I wish perez hilton would go away.

simon69 Guest

Bieber says voice changing, but puberty won't stop him

TORONTO ?? It's news that might bring tears to the eyes of Justin Bieber's many faithful fans: the 16-year-old pop sensation's voice is changing. But the Stratford, Ont., native says the changes aren't causing him any problems and he denies that he's unable to sing any of his older songs.
    "My voice is changing -- everybody's voice changes, everybody goes through puberty, it's just a natural thing," Bieber said backstage after claiming a leading three trophies at Sunday's MuchMusic Video Awards.
    "I'm not some superpowered human who doesn't go through puberty. I've had vocal lessons, this whole time. (It's) definitely helped me through."
    Bieber only stayed to field a few questions from media after his triumphant run through the MMVAs, during which he claimed his first-ever awards and never seemed to stray from the stage for long.
    He emerged briefly during co-host Miley Cyrus's opening performance of "Party in the U.S.A.," performed a medley of his hits as Much cameras scanned tearful faces of teens in the crowd and he conjured three separate speeches, at one point summoning three childhood friends to join him.
    This after his devoted fans camped out for days on end for the chance to see him and shrieked each time he appeared onstage or onscreen.
    Afterwards, he was in an understandably upbeat mood.
    "I'm doing good, I'm doing wonderful, I just won three awards, so I'm feeling great," he said as he sat down.
    He playfully jumped into the media throng to put rabbit ears behind a reporter's head while he questioned Miley Cyrus and happily fielded some silly questions, including one query about whether his trademark mop could go head-to-head with Jennifer Aniston's ubiquitous hairstyle from "Friends."
    "I could," he said. "I grew up watching 'Friends,' my mom loves that show, so yeah, I think so."

Isn't 16 a little late for puberty? My sons were done with the whole thing by 14.

stacebabe Guest
    My kids can like Justin all they want...Have you guys seen his dad!? Yeah, I'll take him!

http://the_lordrauhl.tripod.com/pics.html

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    My kids can like Justin all they want...Have you guys seen his dad!? Yeah, I'll take him!

LOL!! Ew!

IDK.
    Id probably do it.
    But please take the sunglasses and stupid hat off.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

That's his dad?

ZoeAnne Guest
    I liked him best with the hat.....

navallint Guest

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post

Ohhh, Daddy! I clicked on this thred to...never mind,....I'll adopt the kid as long as I can have the daddy!!!

RaRaRamona Guest
    He looks like a dork.

simon69 Guest

On Being Justin Bieber in the Age of YouTube

Walk down the magazine aisle of any grocery store, and you will find a similar scene: a bevy of teen, heart-throb magazines all plastered with the same kid on their covers -- Justin Bieber, the musical prodigy with his brushed-forward, Zac-Effronesque haircut.
    First discovered at the age of twelve on YouTube by a huge following of fans, Justin later signed a recording contract with Usher and soon became a mega-music sensation. Within just five months, Justin's video for his hit song Baby received over 171 million views, making it the third most watched video of all time on YouTube. With the release of his second album, My World 2.0, Justin became the youngest male singer to capture the No. 1 spot on the Billboard Top 200. Bieber has over 3.4 million followers on Twitter, over a million more than veteran pop star Justin Timberlake.
    Bieber's everywhere. This past year, the 16-year-old Canadian performed in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, United Kingdom, and United States, where he has attracted throngs of worshipping teenage and tween girls. One performance in Sydney had to be canceled after ten girls fainted and a few fans were trampled amid a scene of mass teenage hysteria. (Don't worry, they're all OK.) And, if Justin's popularity couldn't get any hotter, he is set to take the U.S. by storm on tour this summer. Watch out.
    Bieber's success is a good sign for the music industry. Look hard enough -- yes, right there on the Internet -- and you can find amazing new talent, no glitzy talent shows like American Idol needed.
    But Bieber's stardom also raises a troubling question: why hasn't the music industry discovered more talent on YouTube? Just one Justin Bieber in five years of YouTube's existence is not a good percentage, given the millions of videos and many amateur singers on YouTube. A few artists like Esmee Denters and Terra Naomi did get signed to recording contracts based in part on their YouTube popularity. But they are exceptions, not the rule.
    So what should the music industry do? It's simple. The music industry should use YouTube and other social media more proactively to find new talent -- and a greater diversity of singers. Instead of sitting back and waiting for the next Justin Bieber to bubble up from the crowd, the music industry should set up an official "talent scout" channel on YouTube for amateurs from all different backgrounds and genres to share their music videos and "try out" for recording contracts.
    But, in order for this talent channel to work, the music industry must use its copyrights more permissively and transparently. Young amateur singers often sing other people's songs in "cover" versions. The first video Justin Bieber ever posted on YouTube was his cover of So Sick, a song by Ne-Yo. But Bieber, at the time only 12 years old, probably didn't get copyright permission to post his cover of Ne-Yo -- or, for that matter, any of the other artists Bieber later covered. The lack of express copyright permission creates a precarious gray area -- is a noncommercial cover video posted on YouTube infringing or fair use?
    Hard to say, given how open-ended the fair use standard is. In these gray areas of copyright law, YouTube sometimes yanks down the videos, as it did with all of the videos of the amazing fifth grade PS22 chorus from Brooklyn. The chorus covered numerous artists, such as Tori Amos, Fleetwood Mac, Jay Z, Rihanna, and Kanye West, and posted the videos on YouTube -- all apparently without copyright licenses. Only after much pleading from the chorus's director, Gregg Breinberg, did YouTube reinstate the PS22 chorus's videos. Of course, YouTube did the right thing, as Tori Amos, Stevie Nicks, and other artists later praised the chorus's singing of the respective artist's song.
    YouTube's not to fault in this episode. YouTube currently faces a $1 billion copyright lawsuit brought by Viacom and other content producers, so, not surprisingly, YouTube is sensitive to copyright issues. Although a district court recently sided with YouTube and ruled that YouTube properly complied with the DMCA safe harbor, Viacom vowed to appeal the decision. Regardless, there's only so much we should expect from YouTube, given its limited role in influencing how music is licensed. The music industry itself can -- and should -- do more to make sure copyright doesn't get in the way of discovering new talent. The industry should publicly grant a blanket, noncommercial license to all amateur singers that will allow them to sing and post cover videos of copyrighted songs on YouTube. In other words, what Justin Bieber did to get discovered on YouTube should be what every kid (or adult) should be able to do -- without fear of a copyright dispute or the unceremonious removal of the video.
    Allowing people to make free cover videos--just as Bieber did--would be a win-win for the music industry. Not only would the industry encourage a greater, more diverse pool of new talent to be discovered, but it also could monetize those music videos through YouTube's ad system that inserts ads into videos and enables the direct purchase of the original artist's recording of the musical work contained in a video.
    If the music industry fails to act soon, it may well be too late. The Justin Biebers of the world will eventually realize they don't need the music industry to develop a worldwide fan base. Instead, all they need is the Internet. And other media entities that are more entrepreneurial and tech savvy will soon give the music industry a run for its money. Just a little over a month ago, Ellen DeGeneres started her own music label and signed 12-year-old singing prodigy Greyson Chance as her first artist. Of course, Ellen discovered Greyson singing on the Internet -- on YouTube.

leemieczct Guest
    Rumor has it that he is gay.

simon69 Guest

Don't fear the (Justin) Bieber

Published: Friday, July 09, 2010, 5:00 AM

Ryan White, The Oregonian

Bieber. The Bieber. Biebs. El Bieberino, if you're not into that whole brevity thing.
    Suppose the Apocalypse was upon us and the Four Horsemen were sent down from on high. Justin Bieber wouldn't be one of them.

No matter how hard anyone tried to update the classics -- war, famine, pestilence, death -- there'd be no room for Bieber. It'd probably be Democrats, Republicans and any two cast members from "Jersey Shore," but no Bieber. Not even if there was an entire cavalry division of the Apocalypse.

If you don't know, Justin Bieber is ... do I really have to do this? Do I have to write the paragraph explaining who Justin Bieber is? Yes? OK.

Justin Bieber, if you spend even 0.12 seconds on the Internet -- that's the time it takes for Google to return 222,000,000 Justin Bieber results -- is the most important person ever. Imagine if George Washington and Plato had a child, and that child was Gandhi, who married Mother Teresa and they befriended Albert Einstein, who introduced them to Martin Luther King Jr.

On the Internet, Justin Bieber is more important than all the people in that scenario.

Justin Bieber is a tiny Canadian 16-year-old who put videos on YouTube of himself singing pop hits. These videos got very popular. That popularity attracted a manager who did what good managers do -- he made Justin Bieber even more popular. Others got involved. For instance, R&B star Usher, who you'd think would have better things to do than take as a protégé a tiny Canadian teenager, but whatever. A lot of people saw dollar signs.

All those people were right.

Justin Bieber is immensely popular, and he sells a lot of records, and his tour, which comes to the Rose Garden on Wednesday, moves a ton of tickets, packing the biggest arenas in the country in a summer the industry is calling one of the worst ever for big concert tours.

How exciting is Justin Bieber? Writing in Seattle Weekly, former Guns N' Roses bassist Duff McKagan said this of his 13-year-old daughter and Tuesday's Seattle-area date: "She has already informed her mom and myself that we are not to plan anything for the two days leading up to the show, because she needs this time to get ready."

Two days' prep.

Justin Bieber is a Teen Idol, with the haircut to match. It's a Beatles cut with a wrap-around, but it's definitely a haircut.

Teenage girls love it. Some boys, too. Adults tend to treat this in one of two ways: They lash out as if this popularity is some portent of doom, or they say things like, "Who's Justin Bieber?" As if they don't know.

They do.

In May, Time magazine went to work on Bieber Fever and wrote, "He seems at first like nothing more than the latest in a line of manufactured teen idols -- the Britneys, Justins, Mileys and Jonases that have dominated teenage hearts for the past decade. But beyond his looks and talent, Bieber is something else entirely: the first real teen idol of the digital age, a star whose fame can be attributed entirely to the Internet."

How that makes it any less manufactured is unclear. If anything, it means his fame is even more tenuous than usual, the Net not exactly being known for its attention span. Also, for everything the Web giveth, it taketh back in snark, pranks and general incivility.

For example: Hackers recently attempted to hijack Bieber videos on YouTube and redirect viewers to porn.

For example: Bieber recently hosted a poll on his website asking fans where in the world he should play. A popular message board got hold of that and the answer, before the poll was taken down, turned out to be North Korea.

That same message board, according the website Gawker, was responsible for the beginnings of the Internet rumor that Justin Bieber had syphilis.

It was rather ingenious, really. The site, 4chan.org, pushed the search "justin bieber syphilis" to the top of Google Trends, which tracks the most popular searches on the Internet. From there, the rumor took off because the currency of the Web is page views. Bieber gets eyeballs. Blogs wrote a lot of stories involving Bieber, syphilis and a question mark.

Insulated from culpability by the question mark, everyone won -- except maybe Bieber and Kim Kardashian, who was splashing around in the water with Bieber in a photo that launched the whole idea. Gawker's research noted that "justin bieber syphilis" held the No. 1 spot for hours, right up until Jimmy Dean died.

That's the Internet.

In a semi-related story, Bieber had to go to his nearly 3.5 million followers on Twitter to announce he wasn't dating Kardashian. Why'd he have to do that?

She was getting death threats from his fans.

It was a nasty little joke, yet illustrative of why it is Bieber seems to be everywhere all the time. He gets attention -- the most important thing in America -- and so everyone working down in the attention mines hopes to strike Bieber.

Earlier this week, these four headlines were bundled together on Google News:

"Justin Bieber back in the arms of ex-girlfriend."

"Justin Bieber is still single."

"Justin Bieber is very choosy."

"Justin Bieber's ex-girlfriend still adores him."

In other news, "Justin Bieber plays basketball with Usher" and "Justin Bieber has 'Mass water fight with fans.'"

Breathless stuff, no? But is he any good?*

It doesn't matter.

He is the latest in a long line of idols that began with Frank Sinatra and includes Elvis, the Beatles, Ricky Nelson, Fabian, Shaun Cassidy, Leif Garrett, mall rats like Tiffany and Debbie Gibson, all the boy bands, and piles and piles of forgettable flashes.

Some, like Justin Timberlake, turn out to have talent and grow into adulthood as interesting artists. Most fade, tucked away like awkward memories in a yearbook.

This is why Justin Bieber's fame and ubiquity is representative of nothing. It doesn't mean music is worse than it used to be. It means life is bouncing along just as it always has. For he is legion.

*The answer is no: They're awfully plain pop songs. But I'm 35 and male --25 years and a Y chromosome removed from the demographic. My opinion is meaningless and unqualified. I like old guys who once had substance abuse problems -- guys like Ray Wylie Hubbard. Is Justin Bieber any good? Ask a 10-year-old girl.

STORMIE Guest

simon69 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by STORMIE View Post
    awwww, that just ain't right?? My niece is an uber fan!!!

sheri Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by STORMIE View Post
    ahahahaha....thanks STORMIE....hahahaha ...all of 17, neither of my kids are part of that number thank goodness...

simon69 Guest

Justin Bieber Beats Lady Gaga In YouTube Video Popularity -- For Now ...

Lady Gaga has been on an epic, record-setting tear, packing 'em in at concerts, selling millions of records and recently smashing previous marks for downloads, Facebook fans and total online video views.

But a girl can't have it all, right? After a heated battle, Gaga went down in rare defeat on Thursday, when Justin Bieber surpassed her to set a record for the most-watched music video in YouTube history. At press time, Bieber's "Baby" collabo with Ludacris had logged 245,746,720 views, pushing past Gaga's epic "Bad Romance" clip, which was not far behind with 245,596,709.
    Now, given Gaga's rabid fanbase of little monsters, there's no doubt this pitched battle will continue and perhaps see a few more lead changes, but for now, the Biebs has emerged victorious.
    Bieber, in the midst of doctor-imposed vocal rest while on tour, reacted to the news with delight, tweeting on Thursday, "what is goin on with the 'Baby' video on YouTube is crazy ... I started on YouTube so the support ... well I just need to say thank u."
    Showing he was raised right and is a good sport, he followed that tweet with a flip of his bowl cut to his rival, writing, "someone just showed me and I just need to say that @ladygaga is an incredible artist who have great respect 4. And her vid is incredible ... so it doesn't matter who has more views, what matters is that we have incredible fans that support us ... that I'm sure we are both grateful 4."
    Then again, winning feels kinda sweet, so he did do a bit of Twitter victory lap. "So thanks ... like I said, I started on YouTube so ... WOW!! Love u and wish u all the best in each and every one of ur lives. Thanks Beliebers!"
    And in case the race got close again, his next post was a link to the video.
    Trailing way behind on the list of most-watched music videos on YouTube are: Miley Cyrus' "Party in the U.S.A." (138.6 million), Pitbull's "I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)" (131.8 million), Miley Cyrus' "7 Things" (125.2 million), Lady Gaga's "Just Dance" (117 million), Shakira's "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)" (101.7 million), Miley Cyrus' "The Climb" (100.1 million), Vanessa Hudgens' "Say OK" (89.1 million) and Timbaland and OneRepublic's "Apologize" (87.4 million).

simon69 Guest

Justin Bieber to appear in TV crime drama CSI

POP sensation Justin Bieber is taking acting lessons in preparation for his role as a troubled teenager on the CBS crime drama "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," the show's producers announced overnight. An excited Bieber, 16, informed fans "I'm ACTING!!! CSI BABY!! Im a BAD MAN!! Lol," in a tweet Friday local time.
    He also assured the show's bosses: "We got the acting coach here ... learning ??a new craft.??"
    Bieber will play a troubled youth faced with a "a terrible decision regarding his only brother - a decision that leads him into an explosive confrontation," producers said.
    The teenager will appear in the show??s season premiere and is expected to also appear in episodes later in the season.
    "We're looking forward to Justin's dramatic star turn, not only in the premiere, but in a continuing seasonal arc," the show??s executive producers Carol Mendelsohn, Don McGill and Anthony Zuiker said in joint statement.

"Every 20 years, a phenomenon like Justin Bieber graces our world. We'd like to believe that the phenomenon of CSI has had the same impact on popular culture.
    "The opportunity to bring them together in the premiere is a great treat for our audience and all of its new viewers. This will be true event television," the producers said.
    The 16-year-old singer??s video for Baby is currently the most watched music video on YouTube with more than 250 million views.
    Bieber is the first solo artist in history to have four songs from a debut album make the Billboard Hot 100's Top 40 prior to the album's release.

simon69 Guest

Sam Guest
    Justin does nothing for me, but Daddy Sho Do!!!

Last edited by Sam; 07-26-2010 at 08:32 PM.

Nvr_Sk_to_Tll Guest
    So the Biebs is in an orange jumpsuit and posed for handcuffs for his upcoming guest-shot on CSI...

I seem to remember another teen star once doing a sort of cheesy pose in handcuffs (this time for charity or something) and then it turned out really funny decades later when he actually had a lot of legal problems...

Too much to hope?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	justin-bieber-csi-picture-500x375.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	28739   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tb1179leifcuffed.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	168.0 KB 
ID:	28740  

Sam Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nvr_Sk_to_Tll View Post
    So the Biebs is in an orange jumpsuit and posed for handcuffs for his upcoming guest-shot on CSI...

I seem to remember another teen star once doing a sort of cheesy pose in handcuffs (this time for charity or something) and then it turned out really funny decades later when he actually had a lot of legal problems...

Too much to hope?
    Yes, it seems like a GREAT role model for 15 year olds!

Don't most stars wait until they're in "Mid Career" before they play a role like that?
    Oh, I forgot, this is 2010, not 1985!

Nvr_Sk_to_Tll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Yes, it seems like a GREAT role model for 15 year olds!

Don't most stars wait until they're in "Mid Career" before they play a role like that?
    Oh, I forgot, this is 2010, not 1985!
    Careers are all rush-rush-rush nowadays. If you've not played a criminal in the first decade of your career, you're done with.

Nelliebean Guest
    I wish he'd lose that gawd awful drippy bowl haircut!

Sam Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    I wish he'd lose that gawd awful drippy bowl haircut!
    I wore my hair like that in high school, so did a lot of other boys, but that was back in the early 70's.
    I got so skinny the summer of 1970 (I was 15) and wore tank tops and cut offs, some girls mom asked whether I was a girl, or a guy.

I just found the photo. NO LAUGHING!! (Hey, I thought I was HOT stuff!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0006.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	198.9 KB 
ID:	28742  
    Last edited by Sam; 07-27-2010 at 11:32 AM.

Nelliebean Guest
    Sam~ A bad haircut will always come back to haunt you!

Sam... you almost have a duckface....

*flutter*
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Sam Guest
    Sam~ A bad haircut will always come back to haunt you!
    That was NOT a bad haircut! Do you know how much upkeep it took to keep my hair like that? I had to shower the night before, wash my hair, put "Dippity Do" on it, slick it back, and sleep with a womans nylon stocking on my head . I had SO MUCH hair I had to use a comb on it, NOT a brush and spray the HELL out of it in the morning with Aqua Net!

Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    Sam... you almost have a duckface....

*flutter*
    I didn't know what a "duckface" was back then, I was trying to look sexy, my brother took the Polaroid, and I was blind as a bat without my glasses.
    You must remember I'd just come from being a pudgy kid with horn rimmed
    "Buddy Holly" glasses. Can you imagine how GOOD I felt about myself?

I SAID NO LAUGHING!!!
    Last edited by Sam; 07-27-2010 at 06:55 PM.

CORONERGAL Guest
    Why Sam....I didn't realize you were the 5th Beatle!

j/k It's not THAT bad.....

Nelliebean Guest
    Do you use that come hither look on clients?

Sam Guest
    Do you use that come hither look on clients?
    No, now I look at them with confused amusement when they ask for a discount.
    There was a time when I was younger that I had to agree to sleep with a guy, or a couple to sell a car. Whatever it took to close the deal!
    Now I have to rely on my skills, not my looks.