Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3037383940 LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 1961

Thread: Justin Bieber

I don't think our posts do anything to keep his career alive, we're just death hags, he doesn't know about us. But, TMZ sure keeps him alive.

I wouldn't call it a shame, he is just one of many that have a ''talent" (less) that intelligent people like ourselves have no understanding of. As for county fairs, nightclubs and seedy bars, subjecting those people to that kind of entertainment would be very cruel ! Lol

He's just like manufactured popstar, they are hot for a while but his star will fade with age. There are a couple that come out every year that boybands have just about become an industry.

All I know is it doesn't pay to be his friend. How many times has his "friend" LiL Twist taken the blame for Justin? Hit and Run incident Justin was probably driving but switched seats with LiL Twist, Drugs found at Bieber's home? Who goes down for it? LiL Twist.

LiL Twist hasn't even released an album and hes already got prison cred.
    Last edited by TheDude; 10-14-2014 at 06:27 AM.

He dead yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

LOL Divine. We can wait and hope. Another one I really hate is Konye West. My friend and I keep checking to see if someone has killed him yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DivineDeath View Post
    He dead yet?
    His career seems to be. I haven't seen any BieberGirl posters in stores for ages.

His perfume and body spray items are still on sale at regular prices at all the beauty stores. Every time I see them I think who in the hell would buy that?

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    His perfume and body spray items are still on sale at regular prices at all the beauty stores. Every time I see them I think who in the hell would buy that?
    So the makers of these scents seem to think I want to smell like prostitutes, old bong water, and hairspray?
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    So the makers of these scents seem to think I want to smell like prostitutes, old bong water, and hairspray?
    I could live with the old bong water . But apparently, yes. I was in Ulta the other day and saw it. I was dumbfounded that he has a line of anything now. I didn't realize he still had any popularity left with any females.

My granddaughter who is 9 has already forgotten all about him. Two years ago she thought he was IT. Guess those perfumes are for moms to buy for their pre-tweens, lol. Also someone mentioned in this thread that even the moms were swooning at his shows. (Eww!) Maybe they pretend to buy them for their kids and use em when they aren't home. (Eww again!)

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    My granddaughter who is 9 has already forgotten all about him. Two years ago she thought he was IT. Guess those perfumes are for moms to buy for their pre-tweens, lol. Also someone mentioned in this thread that even the moms were swooning at his shows. (Eww!) Maybe they pretend to buy them for their kids and use em when they aren't home. (Eww again!)
    Triple Ewwwwwwwwww. lol

We all know that lawsuits have been way ridiculous for the longest of times, but this one is just beyond the beyonds. Remember the dude whose house was egged by The Bieber? Well he won money to get his place fixed up but now he wants money because one of The Bieber's employees said something to him that apparently leaves him awake at night in cold sweats and he can't possibly get back to life as he knew it before the egging because the employee called him . . .

wait for it . . . "Little Jew Boy."

Now we all know that's not a nice thing to say, but apparently these days those three little words are worth countless hours of the court's time and thousands of dollars in expenses. Here's a snippet and the link:

Justin Bieber is being sued by his former neighbor whose house was egged by JB and his buddies, claiming he and his wife have suffered emotional distress because the singer's bodyguard called him "little Jew boy."
    Jeff Schwartz claims in the lawsuit -- obtained by TMZ -- the epithet was hurled months before his house was egged in January, 2014. Bieber ended up pleading no contest to vandalism and went on probation. He also shelled out $80k for the repairs.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3Us353uG0
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

It's time to file this thread under ''miscellaneous'', or better yet just delete it.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    It's time to file this thread under ''miscellaneous'', or better yet just delete it.
    I know right. If this egging incident is the worst thing to ever happen to this person, he's led a blessed life. He began this whole thing with the world feeling sorry that he had to life next door to The Bieber and being egged by him. Now most of America wants to egg him again.
    Minerva

I came in to post about the BieberGirl showing up on the Ellen show the other day. Going on about how he apologizes for this and that and how he did the stupid things he's done because he had some growing up to do. Interesting that it coincides with the above bit of news.

So the dude who was egged by Bieber needs a million dollars because even though we never heard of him before, his reputation was ruined:

Justin Bieber's egging victim demanded a million dollars for destroying his reputation as an online auto industry leader.
    Sources close to the situation say Jeff Schwartz feels he's known everywhere as the guy Bieber egged and spit on, and it's damaging the reputation he's built up over 20 years in car sales media software.
    We're told Schwartz isn't satisfied with the $80k Bieber has already anted up for the egging damage. Now he wants money for his good name. He also wants money because he claims Bieber verbally abused his wife and daughter.
    We're told Schwartz gave Bieber's people an ultimatum ... pay him $1 million or else he'd sue. Bieber's people told Schwartz to pound sand, so he filed suit this week.
    Bieber -- who moved away from Schwartz and Calabasas -- pled no contest to vandalism for the egging and was placed on 2 years probation.
    Justin's people dispute much of what Schwartz claims.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3VAahA5I5
    Minerva

Brace yourselves. A new album is coming out this month.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

To Justin Bieber and former Mayor of Toronto Rob Ford
    Please leave Canada, we hate you.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by beep View Post
    Thank you for the warning.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Have her balls dropped yet?

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Should have fucking sanctions on Canada for that alone.

I'd like to see a cage match with Justin Bieber and the guy from One Direction who keeps falling on stage, versus Konye West with one arm tied behind his back. I would pay for that.

He cancelled a concert in Montreal due to breach of contract .... the people of Montreal thank you ! Asshole.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Damnit Mansfield!!!....I saw your new post on this thread and thought something very bad happened to this kid. Oh well, I can dream can't I?
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Ha ha ha! Well, at least this little asshole is fading fast! About time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Sorry 'bout that ! Nothing bad is going to happen to this kid unless we do it ourselves ! LOL
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 08-23-2015 at 06:44 PM.

breach of contract? They should cancel him for breach of decent music.

Justin's deluded mega-fan who's had $100,000 in plastic surgery to look like JB has been reported missing. So if you live in the L.A. area, be on the look out for a guy who looks absolutely nothing like Justin Bieber.

Suicide wouldn't surprise me. The guy obviously has major mental health issues.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/man...0690.html?nf=1

Unless he's in having more work done so he can surprise everyone. Spending that much money to look like a teenage girl is beyond me !

lol

I just want to know how someone that mentally challenged gets $100,000 to spend on plastic surgery.

Well no more surgery, he's been found dead. http://www.etonline.com/news/170743_...el_found_dead/

human Guest
    hmmm that's sort of weird

Not shocked.

He wasn't a true Belieber like Anne Frank.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Hockeywife Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Not shocked.
    Agree. The dude clearly had issues.

That guy who thought he looked like JB was on Botched. The doctors were baffled. He didn't get the procedure he wanted, because they were ethical.
    I heard that JB didn't get the access he wanted at some event, got taken out by bouncers. Maybe that is the beginning of his A List demise.

I still laugh at his underwear ad where they padded his panties.

I hope those bouncers were rough on him ! Little prick.

human Guest
    kinda like this song actually

https://youtu.be/nntGTK2Fhb0

Justin visited Norway today and this happend: http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/j...ns/a/23551961/

I laugh so hard right now

He needs to give refunds!
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    He needs to give refunds!
    Non of the fans had paid for it. It was a private concert arranged by a Norwegian tvstation, so it wasent a sale. You had to join contest and win tickets if you wanted too see him. It was only 1000 people at the concert

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrica View Post
    Non of the fans had paid for it. It was a private concert arranged by a Norwegian tvstation, so it wasent a sale. You had to join contest and win tickets if you wanted too see him. It was only 1000 people at the concert
    Ahhh!
    Minerva

navallint Guest
    twit

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    twit
    Sorry, it was an honest mistake. I didn't know.
    Minerva

I think he meant JB is a twit, at least I hope he meant that ! Someone commented there were only 1000 people, which in my book is 1000 to many ! LOL

What a little pris. The water was on the edge of the stage, how was that bothering him? When will people get completely over him?

I agree, I think twit was meant for JB!!! And if it wasn't then it is from me!

Twit!

Obviously written by a friend of his. LOL http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/...nner-1.2657288

navallint Guest
    Of course I meant JB. Maybe I should have said twat. lol

If you have ever wanted to see Justin Bieber get punched out